Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Main Headquaters

+3
Crimson Moon
Muzak
Areos
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Studied among the best huh? So he is strong after all. Nero looked at the sleeve on his left arm. It was torn off below the elbow. The arm was bandaged and the bandages were still tight. He felt a bit more relieved. There is no way he would let the others know. Luckily for him, everybody seemed to forget about the encounter with the soldier in the Forest of Annuo. He then heard Leneor’s name at last. “Leneor? Alright, I’ll keep that in mind.” But then quickly returned to his thoughts. Now, that witch mentioned my number and 64 popped up shortly after that. That must mean that if he is alive, they definitely are. They must be the ones who told her. But the question is, how on earth did they manage to survive? And what do they want now?
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue580/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Artist Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Tracey and Millie was at the train station lookin for the numer 4 train. He was wearing a new jacket that he invented himself. It was conditioned to handle any type of weather freezing cold or flaming hot. The jacket is capable of many other things. It was black and had gold symbols on the back. It had white fur on the collor part. It was preety long coming below his knees. He made a replica for Millie but it was shorter coming to her thighs. Of course Tracey had on his favorite hat which was black and white.

"Since this is just a simple rescue mission there should be like one or two other members joining us." Tracey said admiring his jacket. "I guess but you never know this is central. They are known to never put the full info on a mission." Millie said walking towards the number 4 train. "I foud it tracey." They both got on the train and the time was 8:59. "Right on time." Tracey said looking at the time on his bracelet cross frame. He looked up to see his five other team members. He saw four other black class members. Which he traveled with to get here and the other a lizard man. "What the, are we all going on the rescue mission. Some thing must be up."

Last edited by Artist on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:28 pm

It was a minute before departure a few more poeple came in and sat down, Lycan still playing away suddenly heard the noises from outside. Blue's and greys scuring around making noise "SHUT UP ALREADY"Lycan had walked to the dorr and shouted it outside - Empty fist - A huge wall like vacuum smashed all the blue's and grey's out of the platform. "Inturpting people is not nice" With that the train departed. Lycan put her guitar back and walked to a bench on the side and hanged on it upside down. "Blood to the head makes me think better" She giggled.
Mistress do you really think 'Her' and this mission are connected?
Well not the part about the missing guy, but something in there doesn;t seem right
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

[gone to northern Highlands > the first mission: starting off
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4