Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving Somewhere but not Here.

3 posters

Go down

Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty Arriving Somewhere but not Here.

Post by Muzak Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 am

Eòs was happily walking across the bow of the ship as it slowly sailed towards Port Dace. The entire area was slowly becoming reconstructed and he whistled at the damage. It was quite bad, despite everyone working their hardest to fix everything. His eyes went over to his "master" and smiled at her. "Ana, we're here, finally." He ran over towards her stood by her.

It was a few days since they formed the contract between the two as supporter and master. However, he has feelings for her, regardless of her age. He didn't know what these feelings meant, however, due to the age difference, or at least, he thought...he kept it to himself. Eòs himself was thirty-five, Ana as sixteen, or at least, that's what she appeared to be. He didn't really ask since he didn't feel like it at the moment. His eyes went over to her again and he gave her a playful peck on the cheek. "That's for saving me~"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty Re: Arriving Somewhere but not Here.

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Her supporter was making a racket so she woke up, he was awefully cheery so early in the mornin. "Whats the matter?" Anna sat up a bit and suddenly he walked over and pecked her on the cheek. "Pretty cheecky arn;t we"She grabbed him by the ear and pulled him along as she walked to the bow to see for herself. "Port Dace, haven;t seen this in a while" Her orange eyes glinstered as the sun slowly rised from the waving water. "I might have saved you, but the only reason is because you peak my interest so keep it up" sehe let go of his ear and gave a smal pat on his head before she jumped down a deck and landed on the middle section. "What are you waiting for? we need to get ready to leave for land"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 am

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" exclaimed Eòs. "Easy on the ear!" His hand tenderly rubbed his ear when she let go, and he blinked when she pet his head. Her response made him quietly laugh. Oh, that's the reason why I was saved, eh? When Ana jumped downward, he soon followed suit, lighting a cigarette on the way down.

"Hey, wait up!" he landed on his feet and followed her. Well, her reactions are quite interesting and her reason for keeping me alive is also interesting. B-but...why does my heart ache when I see her? Why? "Yes, yes, I'm coming, "master~"" He looked at her with a smile and then an idea popped into his mind. What happens if I kiss her? I'll have to see her reaction on that sometime.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 pm

The ship rocked back and forward as it started to slow down its pace, Sounds of seagulls and sailors on deck scurring about could be heard. Anna was stuffing her personal items in her bag. Her cabin was pretty spacious enough for two people, yet she had made her supporter sleep in the closet. "Eòs hurry it up" She threw a cup at him. As she said that the ship tilled forward abit and slowly came to a stop. "If you don't hurry i'll leave you behind" She picked up her bag and threw it over her shoulder and walked outside the cabin.

She breathed in the fresh air and looked over the streets who were under construction "I wonder what happened here" She waited at shore for Eòs.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Eòs nodded and quickly rushed off onto the shore to meet with his master. He scratched his head and whistled. "My, oh, my...what happened here?" asked Eòs. "It looks like someone destroyed the entire area." Hm, these look awfully familiar...these craters...oh well.

Soon enough, he leaned closer to his master, leaning closer and closer till he gently placed his lips on top of hers. He smiled. He assumed in his mind that she would probably...harm...him very bad. But, there was most likely a reaction to be bound and that was more then enough reason to kiss.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

"You fuc-" She saw him run off but befor he dissappeared out of sight she threw a dagger after his ass. "Memo to myself teach the kid some manners" She walked into town and looked around. She stopped at a small bar and entered, The mood was kinda gloomy and depressed as if someone just died. The lighting was horrible and the colors were dark, "What a interresting place" She walked further in and a small boy ran up to her "Miss might you have a coin to spare?"
"What? you think one would just GET his earnings?" She grinned evillish "Thrash" with a twist of her hand the boy was wrapped in her wind strings and she pulled on them slicing the boy but keeping him alive "your lucky, I need to save some anger for a certain supporter, A whiskey and hurry up" She growled at the bartender. The boy scurried of bloody, it seemed the men in the bar were not happy.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Eòs felt something hit his ass and it was a dagger. He pulled it out and pocketed it. "It looks like a kiss gets myself a dagger...and a kiss to the cheek gets me an ear-pull..." He quickly headed back towards his master after he sprinted off, in order to gauge the reaction.

He entered a bar and sat down beside her, with a cheery look on his face. "Hey, Ana..." He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug. "I'm sowwy." He looked around as the atmosphere seemed to be rather...dark. His lighter appeared in his hand as he probably assumed a fight would break out soon.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"You.....You are a witch aren;t you?" This loud yell from behind her had just kept her from punching her supporter in the face.
"What of it?"With out turning around she replyed
"Your kind....Your kind is the reason my family dissappeared" Huis voice trembled with emotions of hate and sadness, she now understood the atmosphere. This was a meeting for those that had recently lost theoir family to Witch related attacks "Haha it seems my luck is as good as ever"
Anna was not intimadated "I do not care for any of you thrash or your family's" These words were the final straw and the man ran towards her with drawn swords, ready to kill. "Well time to prove yourself, if you dissapoint me it will be death" She directed at Eòs
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh my, oh my, what have we got here?" Eòs said with a shrug. His finger quickly lit the lighter and he went to light the cigarette, slightly inhaling a bit of the smoke from the lighter and soon took a drag from the cigarette. He then blew the smoke into the mans' face. The man quickly covered his face and coughed rather violently, there was some blood coming out of his mouth then Eòs kicked rather hard into the man's shins. He fell over, face first and Eòs replied with a shrug before turning on his lighter.

Eòs started to laugh as he stared into the beautiful flame of the lighter. It got closer and closer towards the man and he held it close to the man's face. There was a burst of laughter from him as he thought of Eòs's weapon as a joke.

"A...lighter? Ahahahahahaha! What a joke, what a joke!"

There was a small smile on Eòs's face as he lit his clothes on fire and he held him to the ground. The man struggled about, as if a fish on land. An innocent smile was on Eòs' face as he threw him in a random corner afterward. He watched the man continue to burn and he quietly laughed. The other men in the tavern looked like he was insane. That was one of the reactions Eòs wanted and he giggled. His arms wrapped around Anna as he gave her a hug. "That's done~"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

*sigh* "you call that finished?"She looked behind her and counting the bartender there were 4 man left. "Look theres still trash around" She stood up and took a dagger from her leg. The man didn;t seem to want to fight, not that Anna cared. She threw her dagger with a mana thread attached and pulling the string just before the dagger reached the man she made it slice multipull times. The man suffered multipull cuts and fell to the ground, not dead yet just bleeding heavely, as the other 3 were distratced she closed the distance. One of the three lunged at her but as he reached his arm towards her his arm fell to the ground in three pieces. The man sreamed in horror as blood sprayedfrom the wound "HAHAHAHA" . Anna conjured her flame wires and wrapped them around two daggers and threw them at the remaining two who burst into flames. The now one-armed man ran towards her with a sword but the first man who was bleeding heavely jump inbetween "WHY, WHY DO YOU PROTECT HER"
"I AM NOT......im being controlled"A tear ran down his cheek as he breathed out his last breath
"Trash is trash" With that she sliced of the one-armed mans head with a wind thread, she sat backdown and finished her whiskey. "Now Eòs where do we go next? Wanna visit your old home? Witch hunter?" She had confidence and the only thing she did was travel aimelessly so a person who acctually wants to go places was a breath of fresh air.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

"Witch Hunter HQ? Sure why not." said Eòs. The tone of voice was in a happy, childish tone. He looked at her and smiled at her, he gently grabbed her hand and led her out of the tavern. "Now that we're out of that musty place...Witch Hunter HQ we go." He quickly spun and walked through the town.

The sight of the destroyed town was slightly depressing, however, with the townspeople repairing it, it's quite refreshing. He quickly sprinted towards the gate and waved at Ana. "Come on!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 am

"Bravo, bravo, well done you two" Miru said smiling as he was sitting near the gate. "You two have some skill, I will admit that"

Miru walked over to the pair with his walking stick, using to the feel around, he didn't need it, but he liked having it.

"You say you are going to Witch Hunters, well I am as well, how bout we all go together, I have troubles with travelling being blind, and I could the presence of a woman before I return to my lovely Buki" Miru paused for a second "Oh where are my manners, I am Miru Mira of the Mira Clan, a well known shinobi clan in the East"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

"Humpf such cheeky guys around this place"She walked up to Miru and halted infront of him "Do not think you can fool me, if you were really blind. you wouldn;t have known i was a woman" She grinned and ran her fingers over his chin "Well at least you are strong enough to sense me, the one thing to seperate you from the trash" She walked further and stood next to Eòs "Very well you can travel with us"
She whispered in Eòs ear "Be a dear and keep an eye on him" She let her finger run from his forhead to his nose. before heading out.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 pm

"Hmm, first one to not mistake me for a girl" Miru said to himself, then smiled "I like her already"

Miru followed the pair silently, just as a ninja always should. He listened for anything that could sneak up on them. He heard the sound of someone coming close, and heard the sound of an unsheathed sword. He dodged a blade swipe which attempted to hit him. He concentrated his wind chakra in a kunai he summoned, making a katana of pure wind. He sliced right through the attacker and his sword. He destroyed the body the body in a few simple slashes. He continued to move as if nothing happened. But when he moved a few more meters and he immediately heard another group.

"Hey you two, we got a group of attackers"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving Somewhere but not Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Anna had detected the enemy's about the same time as miru, This was due to the fact that the moment they had taken a brief stop for Eòs she had made a web of detection threads. It was due to the fact she had only gotten here resenly or she could have gotten the number of men too. "It seems they are after some revenge for the bar" She smiled and looked back "Just my luck i finally take a supporter and he is to slow to keep up, very well then" -battle mode- a large amount of strings appeared from nowhere coilling around her body, they were infused with earth mana making them impenetrable or atleast extremely hard. Around her fists a yellow glove appeared and on the other a bright red one, "It is not very nice making a lady wait, so show your face already" She winked at the spot the attackers were laying i an ambush.

(-20 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

"Let me take care of this" Miru said smiling, then disappeared like a rippling reflection.

The ambushers suddenly looked up to see several Miru's, all looking exactly the same. The Mirus smiled down at the attackers, then they noticed the farthest make a small sign with his hand.

"Bunshin Daibakuha" Miru smiled

The other versions of Miru suddenly burst into massive explosions, most likely killing anyone caught in the blast.

(Mana -90)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 am

"My bad, my bad~ I'm an old man, can't you give me a small break?" Eòs said while scratching his head. He shrugged after seeing multiple explosions. His lips formed a small circle to whistle. "Hm, not bad. Guess I didn't need to do anything at all." He quickly walked off with a grin on his face before he happened to side step a random blade thrown at him. "More? Oh, damn it." he muttered underneath his breath and then his magical lighter, or it's nickname that Eòs gives it, Smokey the Chiwawa , appears in his hand. He looked at it briefly before pointing it at his attacker and then a large flame emits from it, burning the man and the flame slowly turns into a blue, beautiful flame. He giggled in glee from the beautiful sight and then watched as the man turned into ashes. "Hah."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 am

Sudenly from underneath the ground 10 attakers jumped up, they had been laying there in a trap. Simultanious they attaked with swords and knifes trying to ram them through Anna. The blades connected with the string armor and just snapped off "It seems you have a death wish" She grinned andshe slammed her yellow fist into the first guys face. As soon as it made contact it fired of an enourmous electric bolt, the bolt sprang from that oneguy to 5 others. With a shocking motion the 5 guys fell to the ground. In less then a second Anna turned around and punched with the red gloves towards a 6th guy, her fist simply melted through to the other side before the guy caught fire. "It seems im a little rusty" She grinned.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down