Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Main Headquaters

+3
Crimson Moon
Muzak
Areos
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Areos Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 am

Leneor had fallen asleep on the train, just as predicted. He had woken up several minutes before the train had come to final halt, finding himself in a station with a great window ceiling, where the water rained down upon. The place was crowded like hell, at least to leneors knowledge, since he allways tried avoiding big masses. He unlocked his restraint by pulling Ashantir from the iron, and placing it back in the shaft.
After taking a good look, and letting the train stop properly, he took a jump down, landing into a group of greys that were leaving the train, throwing them downalong himself.

"Allways those Wh making their own life harder, you guys should try and not run into the place i want to jump." He liftet himself up and walked onwards towards a big gate that seemed to lead out of the station.

(Leneor is resting and regaining mana all that time (ashantir) - let's say... + 15HP + 55 MP)

Last edited by Areos on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 am

The train had finally come to a stop. Arkrius looked outside and the station was crowded. Gah, Central was always fuckin' crowded... People in the train were slowly leaving the train and melded with the crowd, Arkrius stepped outside, Jade and Meryl soon followed a few seconds after. Arkrius spoke into his radio, with a rather irritated voice.

"Theoril, I'll meet ya later, head back with the other messengers to base. I'll catch ya there or till I need ya."
"Alright boss. Don't get too carried away without me. You'll have a few of your cases soon."
"Thanks, mate."

He bumped into multiple people and shot multiple rounds in the air. Arkrius grew rather irritated at how many people were bumping into him. "Oi, ye basterds and bitches, git the fuckin' 'ell out of me fuckin' way!" People stood there in fear and Arkrius simply walked off, out of the station like nothing happened. Jade and Meryl followed closely behind.

[Health + 10; Mana + 5 from rest in train, a couple posts back.]

Last edited by Pants on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 am

The gates of a great wall opened and the train rode in, Coming to a stop. Lycan didn't pay much attention to the building itself. "Lets get exploring"With a gracefull landing she started to walk forward "Where are all the people?" Mistress you are walking on the heads of the people "Really?" she looked down and saw that she really was walking on the greys, greens and a few blues. "O well" with a small jump she stood on the ground. While Laughing she ran off.

I Think we should be looking for mister Leonor as he is the only lead we have "Well he should be coming to the reception right? Everyone goes there for their room or information and if that doen't work ill trace him by his smell, He smells herbely"

(+40 Mana + 30 Health *all previous posts since last mana/health count*)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Arkrius entered the reception hall and briefly looked around. Damn Central...always hated this place... The reception hall was identical to the one in the eastern headquarters, which was a relief to Arkrius as he usually got lost in Eastern. The reception hall was empty for only a male receptionist. He walked towards the receptionist.

"Oi, where are the damned 'ell dormitories?"
"On your left, take a right and up the stairs. Who might you be? Only Witch Hunters are allowed there."
"Arkrius Wallace, where's my damned room, I went over to Eastern, no room there." The receptionist looked through his records of members.
"Ah, welcome back Mr. Wallace, your room is 178. Your stuff is already there."
"It is?"
"Your friend brought your stuff."

Room 178? I tried looking in Eastern for that damned room and it didn't even exist!

"Thank ye." Arkrius briefly nodded before heading towards the dormitories with Jade and Meryl.
"Arkrius...you do know that...no females in the male dormitories, it's against the -" Arkrius quickly took out a tranquillizer gun and shot the receptionist in the head before he could finish his sentence.
"Sorry mate, forgot. But, can't know if ya didn't tell me, lad."

Arkrius left the reception hall and entered the dormitories. He looked down the halls for room 178. It had a black plaque on the door with the number in white. He entered it and it was very neat and tidy. The room itself was coloured in black. Bookshelves were everywhere with books, a desk littered with guns parts, guns and ammunition, attache cases where neatly arranged by what were contained and a large bed. There was also a window with some black curtains. There was also a grand piano in the corner of his room, pure black that was neatly taken care of.

Thanks Theoril...and the lads at the Messengers. He looked on the table that had gun parts scattered around and there was a brown folder on it that contained multiple assignment. He opened the folder, briefly looked at the first assignment paper. ...hunt down Valfred...too bad they'll never find me, or at least suspect that I'm working under them. He looked through the other papers. They were the usual capture or destroy type missions. He closed the folder, reached for a small vial on the desk and downed it rather quickly. This should help me sleep...and recover from the damned wounds... Arkrius headed over to his bed and fell face first. "Look around me room, read or somethin'...wake me up in a couple of hours..." Arkrus immediately snored quietly. Jade and Meryl looked around his room rather curiously and looked through the multiple bookshelves and books as he slept.

Last edited by Pants on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Leneor took his time as he walked forward through the crowd of diffrent WH classes. Most were grey, but several greens and quite a few higher up classes were seen. No white-robe apparently, but at least one or two black ones.
He wandered his way towards the main reception, but the guy seemed to take a nap, mst likely due to the bullet that was sticking in him. Leneor pulled it out and continued further inwards.

The Main Headquaters were bigger than the underwater Base in the east, but Leneor somehow managed to get towards the core rather fast. It was amongst the only luck he had with things.
The Guy behind one of the counters seemed busy with phoning someone, But Leneor was patient, and waited.

"Yeah, yeah, i got it, I'll send someone to his quaters and make sure he does have girls in his room, we cannot have something like that."
Don't tell me thy're this sensitive about the dorms, no way. hmm, i bet the two would improve his havocwreaking. I just got an idea...
"You're talking about arkrius Wallace, right? he's supposed to guard those two females, it's some sort of mission, he got it while at Eastern HQ I believe, but since the accident i guess that the database might be damaged."
The guy stared while holding the line. "Dismiss it for now, we have to check things." he turned back to Leneor and crossed his arms. "... and who might you be? And how do you know about the accident."

"Leneor Areos, or Boreas. I just got into WH, but shortly after the whole accident started at the eastern. I didn't get anything since i needed to go to the infirmary, and - well , during the zombie outbreak nobody seemed to eager to get me a uniform. I don't realy want one though."
"You are one of the... I see." he checked something behind the desk. "Oh... Boreas. Excuse me, but i couldn't identify your grade without respective clothes." the guy seemed to tighten up, Black robes had a high rank it seemed.

"You must have been lucky sir, the eastern Base got flooded because the libary fell apart." Leneor had to hide a lough. He was the cause, and he still had the attitude to hate most of WH, so this somewhat worked for him. even though he should not brag about it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 pm

The train stopped at central HQ. Tracey just finished his breakfast. He was wearing just a tanktop shirt some black pants and shoes and of course his white hat. Millie came out the room she was sleeping in, dressed and ready to go. Laura was waiting by the train exit door for them. The three of them left the train walking towards central. It was realy crowded at the train station so they had to slide right past a couple of people. Untill Arkrius shot some of his bullets in the air and every grey in the room scatered away from sight, except for Laura who was standing right next to Tracey. "It realy is a shame that im on the same rank as these idiots." Laura said with walking towards the reception hall with Tracey and Millie.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 pm

"Wah so pretty~" Lycan got a little distracted on the way to the reciption hall, in the wall was a glittering vain from some mineral visible. "Maybe in can manipulate it" She looked around but noone in sight, with a little bending it suddenly came out but for some reason half of the mana injected bounced back injuring her hand a little. She had now a green glittering cube of some strange metal, it seemed to reflect mana. she threw it in her dimensional hole and as she walked away a section of the wall crumbeled down. "Now where was i? Ow yeah Mister Leonor" she ran up the stairs and stood before a door, "Im not even gonna try"With a firm punch the door blew open "At least this one didn't break" she giggled and walked in.

"MISTER LEONOR ARE YOU IN HERE?" She looked around and walked up to the main desk a guy was sleeping on the floor, she walked around the desk and picked the guy up with his collar and smacked him a few times.
"He's not waking up"she let go and he hit his head on the concrete. "well i do smell mister Leonor, but where is he? The stinky suffocating smell of smoke and alcohol os kinda blocking my tracking"
Maybe you should try sensing his mana, it would be good training
"You and your training, Fine" She tried sensing mana's "I sense it a strong mana with a carefree feel and a faint mana protective and hmm how do you call it, uhm... stuck up?"
With a quike flash she stood behind the person and "mister leonor" she talked right into his ear

(+5 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 pm

A few hours passed since Arkrius fell asleep from the mysterious liquid in the vial. It helped him sleep and had a wonderful effect of increased recovery for a few hours in deep sleep. Jade and Meryl were reading the books that Arkrius had in his bookcases. There were a small pile of books on the floor surrounding the girls as they read. They contained mostly stories of fiction from all types of genres, and a few instructional books.

A loud knock was heard on the door. Another knock was heard on the door. It continued with a few second interval in between until the knocking was constant. "Arkrius! Open this door!" yelled the voice. Meryl and Jade walked over to Arkrius and tapped him on the shoulder. "Arkrius...wake up." the girls said in unison in a calm, soothing voice. He slowly opened his eyes and stretched like a cat.

"There's someone at the door." whispered Meryl.
"I noti- I noticed." said Arkrius. He almost spoke in an English accent instead of his usual Scottish one. Almost let it slip... "I'm comin' towards the damned door ye basterd! Wait a minute!"

He rolled off the bed with a quiet thud. Damned idiot HAS to wake me up now... He reached for a book and the bookshelf opened like a door. Jade and Meryl quickly ran towards the room behind the bookshelf. "Hide there." Arkrius placed the book back in it's spot and the bookshelf closed effortlessly and quietly. He opened the door quite violently.

"Yes, Arkrius, 'ere, what the bloody 'ell you want? I was damned sleepin' and recoverin' from the damned zombie invasion thingamajig till yer sorry arse woke me up."
"I was told that you brought girls into your room."
"Take a look inside." Arkrius opened the door widely, revealing the inside of his room.
"I can't 'ide my arse even if I wanted too." The man looked around the room for any odd features to the room but found nothing and noticed the piles of books on the floor, but thought he was arranging the bookcase. "Sorry for disturbing your sleep." He politely said and left quickly. Arkrius shut the door and locked it, he also opened the bookshelf and Jade and Meryl slowly came out. "Sorry 'bout that."

Arkrius went back to his bed and fell face first into it again. "Wake me up when it's four o'clock." Jade and Meryl nodded. The clock in his room read 3:00 PM and Arkrius drifted off into sleep.

[Health: +20 Mana + 10]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

"sir, I will try taking a look into your profile and provide a financial supporter for you as fast as possible, at least a substitute for now, he will take care of equipment and other important matters at Hand." The guy said, good manners seemed to only come up if you are 'worth' it.

"Fine, i'll be waiting by the couch over there, go call me ..."
"mister Leneor" something shouted into his ear. ... lycan, noone else would show up next your ear and shout.
Leneor turned around and nodded, and made his way towards the couch.
"I guess it considers a certain matter. please refrain from talking out loud, i would appreciate it." Leneor said, as he walked away with his back towards lycan. He sat himself down, drawing a piece of paper, reading it through again.
"if it weren't for that ..." impudent little pet "doggy, i'd sent it through mind. cut it out Äeon. *sigh* fine, gotta tell her directly. though i hope she remains calm. I actually wanted to surprise her about my findings, from circumstances i should have taken weeks to gain everything. She can go and thank luthien aswell someday." hes whispered to himself, the loud talking and the rubble around made it impossible to hear what he said. that might prove good once I tell her about the one-armed witch... he thought looking around.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:39 pm

The room was totally silent. Jade and Meryl were immersed in the books that they read (mostly the romance novels Arkrius had) and went through many of Arkrius's books. The clock let off a quiet beep to notify that an hour had pasted and Meryl slowly crept towards Arkrius.

"Arkrius...Arkrius...wake up..." said Meryl.

Arkrius slowly opened his eyes and stretched. "An hour already? Tat was damned fast as 'ell." He rolled off the bed with a quiet thud and walked over to his attache cases. A finger was placed on each case as Arkrius looked through each's one name. Arkrius grabbed a case, placed it on the bed, opened it up and it revealed a black dress shirt, red tie, black dress pants and a black trench coat. He inspected each article of clothing quite carefully before changing.

Jade and Meryl blush and look away as Arkrius changes. They cover their eyes but periodically make a slit in between their fingers to get a look at Arkrius's body.

"Enjoyed the little strip-show?" asked Arkrius with a grin on his face as he was adjusting his tie. Jade and Meryl were unable to look at Arkrius directly.
"Guess ya did. Many lasses do."

Arkrius walked over to the table and looked at the other assignments in the folder. ...capture these witches...hunt down...recruit...hmm...I wonder... Arkrius looked back at the girls and smiled innocently but they turned away, still embarrassed about what they saw. Guess I'll do the recruiting assignment, it SHOULD be easy enough as I have two potential witches right here... He takes the assignment folder and places it in his trench coat.

"Come on, let's go, got some business 'ere." said Arkrius and Jade and Meryl followed directly behind him as he unlocked his door and left the dormitories towards the reception.

Arkrius arrived at the reception, to still find the receptionist asleep. He quietly chuckles and injects the receptionist with a medicinal agent to wake him up faster. "Wake up yer dumbarse." Arkrius said as he soon left towards the core of headquarters.

Arkrius soon arrived at the core of Central headquarters rather quickly. He soon went towards a counter with someone that was talking to Leneor for a brief moment. The man behind the counter saluted Arkrius.

"Sir!"
"Drop the damned formalities." Arkrius reached into his trench coat and placed the recruitment assignment in front of the man. "These two witches are with me. Found 'em while doin' an assignment of recapturin', take 'em in to the training room to gauge the abilities of these two ladies then return 'em to me." The man nodded.
"Alright, Mr. Wallace."
"I told yer to drop the damned formalities!"

[Health + 5; Mana + 1 from an hour rest.]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Tracey,Millie and Laura were at the reception hall. The receptionist was knocked out cold behind his desk with drool coming out his mouth. "Seesh what happened to him." Millie said bending down checking out his face. "Who cares all i needed was this" Tracey said holding up a key with a number attached to it. The number was 199. There was a folder on the desk that was next to the key. The folder had Tracey Casterson on it. Tracey picked up the folder and opened it.

Laura tip toed up to see the folder in Tracey's hand. "Oh its information on your lab in Central HQ. Since you always had a labatory here it was no trouble setting it up for you. But do to the situation at Eastern HQ it was trouble getting all your eqiupment here. But do to my connections." Laura said fixing her glasses "It was do able." Tracey looked surprised "Oh wow thanks Laura i thought all my research was done for at East, with those zombies running around. But i guess not." "Your new lab is located in the basement of Central HQ, underneath your dorm room like in East. "Then off to the new lab we go!!" Tracey said rushing to his dorm room, with his hand in the air.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Leonor said some stuff and walked to a coach, "Did he notice me?" With a flash she sat on the coach next to him but she was going a bit to fast and the coach almost tipt over backwards. "Mister Leonor Inu~chan was bugging me to go see how you were progressing"She opened her dimensional hole and a book fell out, it had a metal cover with a full moon and a sun etched in it. the metal cover seemed to melt into one on the side, with a snap of her wrist it opened and only one plate was seen. "Owke lets see One-armed witch information" With a little injection suddenly a few words came in view and a profile with only a picture and the nickname one-armed witch. A few possible connections apeared but a lot of them had DE behind them. which must have meant 'Dead end'. "Now what information do you have or don't you know any yet?" Now she was looking at Leonor with her piercing blood-red cat eyes.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

"you are lucky. thanks to a friend of mine i was able to gain information rather fast, especialy considering the last events." he continued calm and collected, keeping his voice down.
"I was able to gather the following: ..." he grabbed the paper with all the informations luthien had gathered. "She is actually quite on the move if i may say so. currently she is in the frosted wastelands in the north, I'm not sure if the northern Highlands ring a bell, since they're quite deserted. Even more problematic than the search for her is getting knowledge about what she does. Operation 'twilight Moon' is a codeword mentioned, but there is no further information.
Other than that she actually seems to search for something, magic artifacts or so, that might be linked to twilight moon but... well, there is another thing. a few spy's were able to overhear that she might want to restore her arm again, and get revenge on someone." he looked up. "probably you, taking a wild guess" he continued.
"She seems to have not yet found the certain artifacts it seems. luckily. Actually her threat level is high, and she acts extremly aggressive towards anybody. A few witches that lead a spy mission were asked for some sort of sign or symbol, since they could not answer to that command she attacked fiecly. Well, about the kind of skills, it seems they're higher ranked, the network does not allow everyone to get information."

Leneor leaned back. "Be happy, it's hard gaining the stuff. It's for free this time. here, if you wanna read it again, but please dispose of it ot keep it close to you." he jumped up and threw the rolled up scroll an Lycans lap and started walking around aimlessly.

(ashantir mana regeneration + 6 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Jade and Meryl soon left with two other witches that were brought down. They waved goodbye to Arkrius and Arkrius waved back with the same enthusiasm. Now that is over with... Arkrius turned towards the man at the desk.

"Anyways, lad, they came with me willingly, now where's my reward?"
"You'll get it when their class is displayed. The reward is based on how powerful they are. So, remember that."
"Alright..."

Arkrius soon spun on his heels to leave, but the man coughed to grab Arkrius' attention.

"Arkrius...great work." Arkrius grinned.
"Of course..." Arkrius bowed and left. Glad that's over with...at least I can think without a damned accent.

Arkrius walked towards the reception to see Valfus with all of the grays. He muttered something that Arkrius couldn't hear and all of the grays left. Valfus soon walked over to Arkrius, patting him on the back.

"Great job you did there."
"Of course y'basterd. All my work is damned great." Arkrius slightly grinned. "But, regardless 'nough, 'ow is everyone?"
"Everyone is fine, most of them were scared. They were mostly moved by your work in protecting the others that were left behind."
"Ah..." Arkrius seemed rather uninterested after hearing that the grays were moved by his work. "Just 'nother day in the office..."

Arkrius walked away from Valfus. "Git me a drink will ya, I'm goin' to answer tis call." He pointed towards his radio that was ringing. "Some Vodka or some of the sort..." Valfus nodded and soon left. The receptionist slowly stood up, but before he could say anything, another tranquillizer dart was shot into his head and fell asleep again.

"Oi, what ya want?" asked Arkrius.
"Hey, it's me, Theoril. We found sources of witches near the Forest of Annuo, possibly related to your last assignment. Just letting you know in case."
"...keep an eye on 'em. I want to 'unt 'em down meself. Make sure they doesn't leave that forest. They're mine."

Arkrius hung up and took out a cigarette and started smoking. Man...haven't smoked in a while...almost on the verge of facing withdrawal symptoms... Valfus soon arrived with a flask and threw it at Arkrius and with another one for himself. Arkrius and Valfus started drinking.

Last edited by Pants on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm

As leonor walked away Lycan used her mana to encript the information on the papers into her metal notebook, after she used a lighter to burn the papers. twighlight moon it couldn't be... if that witch is still after that...it would explain why she needs to restore her arm... Mistress normally i would disagree with persuing revenge but it seems something of crave importance has come about, its about a secret from your clan.... "Secret what secret?" i can't tell you ".....? well anyway we now have a location so lets GO"
"Madame?" a girl a head taller then Lycan and dressed in blue stood before her. "Are you by any chance Miss Wolf?"
"Uhm i am Lycan" lycan looked a bit confused i think she means if your code is Blood Wolf "Ow inu maybe your right, i am 'Blood Wolf' "
"Great i'm assigned as your coordinator, My name is Freya Mori nice to meet you" She smiled.
"Pssst inu what's a coordinator?" i have no idea mistress "Uhm what do you want from me?"
"Well we as an organisation would like to use your power and in return we give you information and collateral, isn't that why you signed up? please accept this as a welcoming gift" The girl handed Lycan a hart shaped box
"CHOCOLATE"Lycan ate half of them in a few bites "I'll save some for later" She smiled and threw em in her demisional hole.
"Uhm miss Wolf?"
"You can call me Lycan"
"Ow no i couldn't" She blushed "Miss Ly..Ly..Lycan, Teehee"
inu this girl is a biit strange, don't mind it mistress she does not seem dangerous
"Well Lycan needs to go to the north"
"If my first Lov... uhm my first black class needs anything i will do my best to help, the first thing you need a team, 1 or 2 should do it. She ran to a bulletin board and posted a message for 2 above blue-class members to go on a mission to the north with miss Blood Wolf, go to her for more information .
"Thank you" Lycan walked with her as she posted a few more.
"Well for now please go to my.... your room and rest its number is 666 its right next to mine" she smiled and handed a key

Lycan arrived at a steel reinforced door with 666 on it, she smashed the door as ussual but it remained intact and the wall too "Wow they adjusted the room to me" a hamac ( that thing you hang between two trees and take naps on) and a desk and chair where all that was in it. "Well less stuff means less will break" She giggled and saw a note on her desk *Please enjoy your room and if you need anything i'm next door <3* Signed Freya Mori
"Strange girl" She jumped on her hamac *SNORE*

(+20 Mana 2 posts forgot last one >.>)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Leneor walked around with no real destination in mind, he lazily watched the ceiling and surroundings, making himself an image of the overall planning of the building. Incase of another zombie attack. While walking around he found himself at a few chess boards that were standing fixed to the ground, a few people were actually playing.

Leneor seated himself at one of the tables, not realy awaiting a challange, it was more like a sudden outburst. He watched some of the games, some of the guys had talent, others... didn't.

"instead of watching, you might want to play yourself. i can even teach you if you want." a voice sounde from the opposing side of the table, the guy was older than him, at least by around 10 years, and he had that calming aura around him. Adjusting his glasses he startet putting up the figures. So did Leneor.

"so you do know how it works? well, i have had a few games aswell, we'll see how much of a challenge we will pose to another, right." Leneor gave asilent nod, and the game begann. The older guy lost with Leneors 'army' stillmostly intact.
"You did play nice, though." Leneor said slightly.
"Oh my, thanks, but it seems my skills got rusty. At least now i know you are a tactician, so i'll get you the right jobs." the guy said. Leneor raised an eye brow, but the guy just raised himself and held out his hand. "Takamichi Adephagos, your new financial supporter."

Leneor was somewhat confused, he was not known to all the procedures and everything considering the Witch hunters. He shook his hand but stayed seated while doing so.
"that must be new to you - every high class Hunter is provided with a financial supporter, which handles his equipment, his money, which missions they attend and deal with and are the direct contact to the Headquaters. For example if you need something during your mission, contact your financial supporter, and he'll arrange things for you." Takamichi grinned.
"Ah I see." Leneor still looked puzzled, but he went with the explanation he got, resting his hands behind his head and leaning backwards with the chair. "So if i need something i contact you? I might need some new weaponage, i only have my sword right now. and my armor is ruined aswell."
"Of course, just tell me what you need, or do you want to chose your equipment at the armory yourself? I can lead you there, and since you joined at quite a high ranking, the higher-ups will probably provide the gear, weapons will probably cost you though." He raised himself.
"Fine" leneor hummed. The guy was nice, calm - and something he had not yet seen amongst every Hunter he had yet seen - normal behavior.

Last edited by Areos on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 am

Arkrius and Valfus were idly chatting about random things and drinking till a young gentleman, dressed like an old fashioned English gentlemen tapped Arkrius on the shoulder.

"Arkrius Wallace, I presume?"
"Ye, you got the right basterd. What ya want?"
"Ah, so I was right, William Remington the Third. I am your financial support." said William as he bowed.

Hmm...this gentlemen seems to be quite polite. British as well. Hm. Everyone else has financial support. I guess I'm just late as I rarely drop by headquarters...or I haven't even seen mine...till now.

"Pleased to meet ya, ya basterd." Arkrius extended his hand for a handshake. William shook his hand in reply. "Likewise to you, Arkrius." stated William. "I only came meet you. We'll talk more later. Goodbye for now." William soon left rather quickly.

Interesting...

"Well, Valfus, I'll see ye later, tired as 'ell."
"Alright, goodbye. Take good care of yourself."

Arkrius quickly walked towards the dormitories. I can now inspect that gun...FINALLY. I can also get some damned rest...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

The armory was niceley fed. that weren't the right words realy, but they nevertheless fitted, as the armory had a great size, it would cover the size of the libary at eastern Headquaters, maybe even outclass it. Takamichi stepped aside and put his hands into the pockets.
"Take a stroll around, i shall get the usual uniform." he said and turned around.
"Wait with that." Leneor interrupted. "I'm just a mercenary, i don't want much. I'd like a cape with a WH logo for now, and maybe a casual Leather armor, take something adequate. No color changing stuff."
"Fine, i'll see what i can do. By the way, would you prefer sir, or some other title to be adressed like."
"just Leneor, I'm just a normal person, you know?"
"Sure, works fine for me." Takamichi grinned and walked away.

Leneor walked through the shelves, going through the ordinary weapons first: swords, lances, axes, hammers, bows, a few guns, Helbards, muskets/riffles and other firearms. Leneor thought about taking diffrent ones with him, since that way he could adjust his weapon towards the enemy, but dragging the stuff along would be a burden. The lack of daggers annoyed him, the 'odd' weaponshelves appeared already, having spiked yo-yo's , sickle and chain, spiked gauntlets and even a bladed fan.

geez, finaly. he thought as he found the daggers, in addition their amount was pretty low actually. He was happy finding two Kards in the unorganized shelves. He played with them, threw them upwards catching them, spinning them around in his hand and the like. then he took one of the belts and adjusted the daggers to his sides, the belt was hanging down a little at his right, but it was ok.

"Daggers?! Playing bandit or what, huh? or cutthroat? HA! what pathetic weapon, its the weapon of the weak, because there's no skill envolved. No wonder people 'dagger' other in their sleep." a voice rang from a few shelves away. Ofcourse, a cocky B-rank. Leneor slowly walked towards the guy.

"Well, prove it or apoligize now." Leneor said, cocking his head to the side.
"you asked for it, don't complain if you get a shiner." the guy said, charging at leneor with high speed, he had a sword in his hand.
"so predictabel" Leneor sighed.

The boy tripped right in front of Leneor, his sword flying through the air past Leneor. Two Kards were placed at his right shoe, trapping the foot down, unable to escape if not pulled out backwards. Leneor bend down, like a boy examining something intresting.
"a simple 'sorry Kards' would have sufficed, no need getting on all fours and praying for forgiveness." Leneor hummed, and made a wry smile. He grabbed three throwing knives from the shelf next to him, and pinned the guy's sleeves to the ground. he was immobilized, despite wriggling to break free. Leneor held the last throwing knives in his hand, examining it.
"Thats a throwing knife, no dagger! geez!"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Arkrius enters the armory with a grin on his face. The size of this almost rivals the one at base... He looks at the shelves rather quickly.

Hmm...two magazines for the USP...one magazine of Desert Eagle Mark IV...Twelve rounds for the Colt Python...fifth-teen rounds for the M40A1 and ten rounds for the Barret...and about two magazines for MK 23....damn. Not much, but I suppose it'll do...

Arkrius pockets the ammunition and turns to see a blue class pinned and Leneor examining a throwing dagger.
Must be his handiwork I assume.
Arkrius lights a cigar and continues looking for any type of firearm or ammunition, completely uninterested and not caring for what's going on behind him. He looks continues looking until he finds an M1911A1.

Haven't used one of these in a while. Eh? Arkrius looks at it in more detail. The feeding ramp has been polished to a mirror sheen. A match grade slide has been hand selected and fitted to the frame. The standard frame has been replaced with a precision steel version. The mainspring housing has been checkered to create a nonslip grip...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:01 pm

"oh well" Leneor lifted himself up.
"Dear Master Arceud, what have you fiend done to milord his highness!" a voice rang out. A grey class appeared, and the way he spoke entirely contradicted his appearance, he was 28 at most, and a little too short.
The ruble became bigger as he saw The gunman walk by, and someone else appeared beside him, putting his hand on Leneor's shoulder.

"I bought the equipment you asked for, the armor was easy to get, but i had to fix the cape myself, it's more of a hooded cape with some identification cloth on it, it contradicts the fact that the symbol is supposed to be white at all times, but since you are a special case, I assumed it would be fine." Takamichi said, he had the gear on his shoulder.

"I see, devils seem to gang together, Takamichi, the worst of all greyrobes together with a mannerless brute." the grey said as he reached his master, who immeadiatly spoke up.
"UNTRAP ME!" he shouted.
"Of course milord" the grey replied, trying to tear the daggers out. he let go as Takamichi called out for him with a 'hey oliver' and didn't expect a fist in his face. Though it was not Leneor's. Oliver apparently made a take-off and landed spead apart on the ground. Leneor wanted to clap and call out a 'bravo' but he refrained from doing it.

"Hmm, now that is troublesome" takamichi sighed. "Now i have no real excuse for hitting him."
"Let's say he insulted me. Or we just go with 'he deserved it' since he did."
"he, yeah he did, but i doubt they like that."
"Anyway, we're leaving, and i'll try the cape on right away." Leneor finished, walking away after dragging out his Kards and placing hem whrere they belonged.

a few momements later...

"I'm of royalty you impudent bastard" the bluerobe charged from behind, but leneor just threw his throwing knife (he still had one) backwards, barely missing the face of the blue and cutting of a streak of hair. The surprise made him abort his attack.
"Yeah and i'm a WH-hating, black class level Mercenary, who kicked your ass. Have a nice day. And you don't have to apoligize to my daggers anymore." Leneor shouted backwards. "The cape fits nicely, do I actually get a room around here Takamichi? I want one with big windows, preferable in one of the towers, i like to aerate my room."

(Ashantir + 12 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

The commotion caused Arkrius to turn around while he was gleefully inspecting the M1911A1. Hmm...this is quite the situtation. Oh. Damn, I wanted to see a fight here. The throwing knife stuck on the shelf that Arkrius was browsing through. Arkrius walks over to the throwing knife and briefly inspects it. Hm... He throws it rather violently towards Leneor.

"Y'forgot somethin' ye basterd!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Leneor noticed someone calling, and evaded the throwing knife. It was thrown in a voilent matter, it didn't fly properly, nevertheless leneor drew a Kard and blovked it, making it bounce slightly into the air. He caught it while it was coming down again-.

"Hey, gunner. I have my Kards, i need no throwing knives." He shouted , while walking backwards. He threw the dagger towards Arkrius, placing it where it originally was.
"So? what about the room?"
"Well, these rooms are rather rare, but i bet i can provide it, might have to 'arrange' things though." Takamichi answered, havin both his hands in his pockets.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Arkrius watches the dagger fly through the air as it returns to where it originally was. Hm. Impressive. He pockets the M1911 and a spare clip that was also with it. This is quite the find. A customized M1911. Arkrius walks out of the armory with a satisfied grin on his face.

A voice was heard over the intercom. "Arkrius Wallace, report to the reception hall. Arkrius Wallace, report to the reception hall." Arkrius heavily sighs. Just when I was about to hit the hay... Arkrius slowly walks down towards the reception, rather irritated.

Last edited by Pants on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm

the door of Lycan's room opened to make a little gap. a very piercing eye came infront of it. suddenly a giggle and the door closed a bit when Lycan moved in her sleep. Then the door opened fully and something entered the room, it sneaked to Lycan's side but as the person's hand neared Lycan, Lycan grabbed the hand flipped the person so that the person was now face down on the hamac with Lycan ontop of her and holding her arm behind her back. "Ow its just you Freya what might you need"
Freya turned bright red "I-I-I e-even though i don't mind this position" she let a nervous giggle
"Ow sorry" Lycan jumped from the hamac and let freya go.
Freya sat up and still bright red
"Ow yeah i had wanted to ask this but where might i find some qaulity metal and i would like some more of this"She opened her demisional hole and grabbed a green piece of metal now shaped into a small pentagram. "if you can find me around 1 Kilo you can keep that, but more is good too"
As Freya was dreaming about keeping the gift she awakened from her trance "Well you could always try the blacksmith next to the armory they make special waepons and armor on request, so they should have some high quality metals"
"Owke thanks" Lycan Patted Freya on the head and started heading for the main hall
Now nearly fainting "M-M-Miss Lycan-n-n-n-n-n uhm i need to record your intentions for your n-n-n-next mission so where are you to be going, you also need to take on a mission from HQ i provided you with a mission in the north because you were headed there anyway"
"You're really dilegent could you leave the details at the desk and get my information about the green stuff ready? thanks" and with that Lycan left.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Leneor went up the stairs that lead downwards to the armory. they were rather narrow, so Leneor had been walking ahead of takamichi, who had taken out a cigarette and smoked a little.

"You smoke often?"
"it's a habbit, but no severe one. Every now and then."
"I'm no big fan of smoke, but if its just now and then..."
"I'll refrain from doing it around your presence too much."

They reached the end of the stairs, and Leneor waited for Takamichi to show up. How come there were so few nice witchhunters? ok fine, Lycan aint bad either, but I keep thinking she could jump up from nowhere and pounce me. That gunner is ok too, but he smoked way too much. if he aint sleeping. Leneor kept thinking about the people he had met up to now. He somehow wondered how a loner like him managed to make acquaintance with so many, in such short time...
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next