Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Main Headquaters

+3
Crimson Moon
Muzak
Areos
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 am

Kaluoshen was suprised to hear the young man speak to him. He had sensed the young man, and looking at his mana, he could tell he was a water and ice user. He did not however, expect the young man to speak to he in such a simple manner. Most people would have at least shown fear, it appears this time will be different. He had not finished his dear leg before speaking.

"Heyo, hyoun man" Kaluoshen replied, but he had noticed that he had blown a few chunks of meat onto the young man, and he quickly swallowed his mouthful. "I apologize for that, I am Kaluoshen, I was called here to assist you on your mission, it is a pleasure to meet you"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:05 am

Arkrius blinked as meat chunks were spat at him. ...damned bastard. Arkrius eyed Kaluoshen briefly as he wiped the pieces of meat off his face.

Hm. Thought I saw many weird things, today takes the cake. Whatever.

"Arkrius Wallace. Pleasure to meet ya." Arkrius extended a hand while smoking on his cigar. "Ah, y'also gittin' on tis damned freezin' death trap of a mission? Well, nice ta see someone else 'ere." Arkrius looked at his pocket watch briefly. It read 8:30 AM. Half an hour left.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 am

Kaluoshen listened as the young man spoke, he was obviously irritated by Kaluoshen's little stunt. He felt that he should get onto rapport with Arkrius. Maybe he can gain his first friend here in WH. His first impression wasn't great but maybe he can fix it.

"The cold isn't so bad, It is the giants and other monsters there that I worry about" Kaluoshen shaked his hand then pondered for a second. "Question, why do you dislike the cold, if your powers come from water and ice?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 am

"Long story. T'make it short...I find myself rather uncomfortable in below zero temperatures." Arkrius quietly mumbled under his breath. "Besides. Ice makes some damned nice bullets, same with water."

Arkrius sighed. The thought of passing through the mountains made Arkrius cringe. He continued to smoke his cigar and remembered a tidbit from his past of nearly freezing to death as a child. Since then, he hated the cold, or so he justified.

"Giants and other monsters. Could be 'ell of a lot worse." Arkrius went over an equipment check to make sure that he has everything that he needs. He took out multiple pistols, from desert eagles, to glocks and everything imbetween and a lot of ammunition. He went over a brief count before placing the equipment back into their respective spots. He threw the cigar out the window and took out a pack of cigarettes. He looked at Kaluoshen briefly.

"Y'want one?" Arkrius asked as he held out the pack of cigarettes towards Kaluoshen.

Last edited by Pants on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 am

Arkius offered a cigarette towards Kaluoshen. It was a kind gesture to offer one, but the old lizard denied the offer.

"If I smoke one of those I will most likely burn it in one go" Kaluoshen replied "Thank you for the offer though"

Kaluoshen thought back to the time when he was with the warrior men of the west lands. They had offered him a pipe and he had turned it to ashes when he breathed out with fire. They had forgiven him, but he still felt bad about destroying the pipe.

"By the way, have you met the others who might be taking the mission"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:20 am

"T'ere s'ould be about...three or four others. Rather large group for one fuckin' mission." Arkrius accidentally let his English accent slip for a brief second but quickly corrected his accent back to his Scottish accent. "Mission details said tat everyone meet at the train or in the train at nine. Sharp." Arkrius looked back at his pocket watch. It read 8:40.

Arkrius quietly sighed. "...keep track of the damn'd time fer me. Wake me up at nine." Arkrius tilted his hat over his eyes and leaned back. He barely got enough sleep yesterday and took the time to regain a little bit of energy.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am

Kaluoshen waited for the other to come, they were supposed to be here soon. The clock had reached around 8:45.

Only 15 minutes left, I'm sure they'll be able to get here in time

So watching the clock, Kaluoshen waited for the rest of team. He took out his pouch full of rum and drank sparingly. He looked at the young man, this was one man that he could count on. He hoped that the others were just as reliable. But upon meeting his first witch hunter, he could say that he was feeling good about joining them.

Kaluoshen could feel the presence of someone coming but because he couldn't see them, he couldn't tell who they were. So he waited taking another sip...
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:43 am

As she was walking around lost "What train do i need"She was a bit nervous cuse she didn't wanna be left behind after finally finding a lead. Then suddenly a strong smell of smoke and alcohol entered Lycan's nose "That is mister arkrius he was gonna go with me to" She followed the sent and ended up at train 4 "Hope this is the right one" Lucky the door was open she probly would have destroyed it if it wasn't. "HELLLLOOOOOO~" She looked inside and saw mister arkrius and ......... " WAAAAAAH~ How awesome" She flashed from the door right up to the face of the lizardman nearing it to a few inches "can i have a bite from the tasty meat too?" She looked serious as she stared right at him with her blood-red cat eyes.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 am

"Sure have as much as you like" Kaluoshen replied.

Another one who is not alarmed by my appearence He thought

Suddenly he noticed something, this girl had an aura of music magic. He thought that was wonderful. Kaluoshen loved music. After learning hunting and fighting, he travelled the world listening to the different music tastes.

"I am Kaluoshen, I was sent here to assist you, Arkrius and the others" He started, but he couldn't hide his excitement any longer. "I was wondering if I could hear some of your music, I love music and I would really love to hear it."
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 am

As she tore a big chunck from the bone and gulpt it done he asked her for music, her eyes flared up "OFCOURSE"
She opened her deminsional hole and took her guitar, WIth a loud shriek she began with a solo to switch to a low baseline.
Then she took her elkectric pick from her wrist and amplified the sounds to switch a acoustic melodramic part, followed by a inhumanly fast riff and a solo, A thundorous boom as a Heavy metal Riff was played, she was enyojing herself playing away.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:10 am

Already at the station, Nero was walking past the trains trying to find the one he was supposed to get. His coat was zipped up which made it easier to carry the sword on the back using straps. Here we go he was finally at the right train. The clock read 8:48 as a shout thundered through the station “There he is! Get him!” Nero looked back to where he came from.

The same blue class he met in the armory was ordering a group of greys to attack Nero. They however did not seem to do so willingly. What Nero decided to do was to just beat them a little bit, without hurting them severely. The blue reached for his sword “Fools! I’ll do it myself…” a gunshot was heard. The blue was on his knees and his hand was bleeding severely. On the other side stood Nero with the gold-plated desert eagle in his hand, pointing it at the blue. “Had enough yet?” Nero did not sound any different than usual, which made it scarier for the greys he just beaten down. Without waiting for the answer, Nero put the gun away and continued to the train and entered it.

It was empty for now except maybe for those who worked in the diner. Nero walked through the carts, briefly passing the cabin where Arkrius, Lycan and a hooded man were. Lycan was playing loud music, shich Nero was actually liking. He then got into the next cart, which had row after row of seats. He found the least noticeable one sat there, waiting for the mission to begin.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

Kaluoshen marvelled at the young girl's music. Her music was powerful, and showed an amazing fighting spirit. He had never heard something like this before. He had heard sad, happy, calm and many other types of songs, but none of them had the strength of this. He marvelled at the look she had while playing. She was clearly enjoying it.

"Wonderful, I have never heard anything like it before." Kaluoshen applauded. "This music is very powerful"

However, Kaluoshen had forgotten that Arkrius was sleeping, worried that he had woken up he checked on him. Somehow he didn't. He also felt the prescence of another coming.

It was a young man, looked like he was half dead, wielded 2 guns and a sword, and did not seem to say much. However Kaluoshen felt the need to talk to him. He walked up leaving the young girl and Arkrius. He had the aura of a physical manipulator.

"Hello I am Kaluoshen, are you one of the witch hunters coming for this mission?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 am

“Kaluoshen…” Nero paused, still staring into the window “..interesting. I’m Nero and yes, I am on this mission.” He now turned at the hooded figure. It was a Lizardman, a creature that Nero never seen before. Yet he did not get alarmed. He then looked back outside the window where a group of blues was scouring, so obviously searching for him. Jeez does that idiot ever learn? He got up took a different seat from the window, he didn’t want any unnecessary trouble. “I just hope you’re as strong as you look.” Said Nero with his usual, half dead tone. "Pleased to meet you."
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 am

These witch hunters really don't get scared easy Kaluoshen thought as he stood next to Nero.

He had moved to another spot and Kaluoshen could tell he was trying to avoid being seen. His half dead tone wasn't suprising seeing his looks. His sword and two guns gave off an aura and one of the guns seemed to have been used recently. Kaluoshen remembered the mission and the others, he felt they should be together.

"Um... May I ask that we sit next to our teamates there" Kaluoshen asked as he pointed towards Akrius and the young girl. "Also, do you know the name of the girl, she had sung for me and I would like to thank her by name."

Only 2 to go He thought
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 am

Nero looked briefly in the direction of the other cart as his teammate pointed there. “Yeah, sure” he said after a pause and started walking in that directions “No I don’t know her real name…” they were walking to the cabin “so I just call her Lady. She doesn’t seem to mind. Why don’t you ask her name yourself? There is nothing wrong about that. We’re all teammates after all” Nero opened the cabin where Lycan and Arkrius were. He then looked at the watch. Seven minutes. Wonder if the Strategy-guide will make it here on time.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 am

"Yes I see your point..."

Kaluoshen felt a little embarrassed that his impulse to hear her music had taken over his manners.

"Well..." He began as he sat down. "May I ask as to what you were hiding from? You were clearly trying to avoid being seen."
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 am

“Some overconfident idiot. I’m trying not to be seen cause I wouldn’t want to pay for injuries.” Nero sat down opposite of Arkrius. Luckily the window did not stratch all the way from one side of the cabin to the other. Nero took off the straps that were holding the scabbard and pulled his sword out, examining it. The sharp edge had a lot of chips on it and the small part of the tip was gone. Wonder how long this thing will last.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:38 am

"I can see why"

Nero had unsheathed his sword, revealing a battered and broken tipped blade. The blade seemed old, however it was not as old as Kaluoshen's blade. Nero's blade was of good quality, but the amount of battles it was put into had damaged the blade completely.

"That blade will not last long, maybe for another battle or two, three at the most, you should have it reformed" Kaluoshen predicted as he pulled out his blade. "Mine is made in the style of damascus, it is the strongest of steel for a sword and was made with dragon teeth. It never chipped so far, and has served me well over the centuries."
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 pm

as Leneor arrived it was 10 minutes till the train was to leave. He was in a bad mood, because he wasn't realy too fond of his team. they were either strange or chaotic, and he was probably supposed to take care of the whole lot. Or at least try doing so.
violent music alerted him of what train would be his.

"hm... i prefer calm music." he hummed as he walked towards his train and entered.
The room was already filled with what he supposed was his team. Dead-man-walking, lycan the brute, gunner number one, and seemingly a strange hooded fellow.
Leneor only realised after a few seconds that the guy had been a lizard-men. there was a hint of surprise in his face.
Lizards? i didn't expect to see one around here. I saw one or two in my life, but at a Witchhunter Headquaters? Many Witchhunters dislike anything inhuman, even if it was human once.

Leneor nodded towards everyone, as if he were to acknowledge their presence. eventhough nodding towards the sleeping Arkrius was rather useless. He stepped past most of them and seated himself a little further away, taking distance from the rest of the group.

There is something off. This whole job has something hidden behind, this many people for a mere rescue mission? even considering the dangers living in the mountains that is over the top. They ought to have something they haven't mentioned during the briefing...

(ashantir (for a few posts) + 42 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Arkrius was soundly asleep regardless of the loud music being played. It was another dreamless sleep for Arkrius. Arkrius slowly opened his eyes, adjusted his mask and hat. He looked at his pocket watch and it said 8:50 A.M. Arkrius blankly stared at Nero for a few moments and Kaluoshen for another few moments.

Damn. The music briefly made Arkrius smile before Arkrius loaded his Desert Eagles and Colt M1911.

"Oi? When the bloody fuckin' 'ell did yer arse git 'ere?" asked Arkrius rather tiredly while pointing at Nero. "'gardless enough. Tis mission sure gonna be a damned 'ell'ole if it requires tis many Black classes. Damn. One damned 'ell'ole fer sure."

Arkrius took a cigarette out of the package and attempted to light it. All failed attempts. He looked at Kaluoshen. "Oi, can ye light tis? Ye can breath fire right? Like in them fairytales?" asked Arkrius. The lighter let out a blue flame as it finally lit Arkrius's cigarette. "Ah...'ever mind..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm

“Well look who’s awake” Nero sheathed his sword and turned to Kaluoshen. “Yeah, I had this sword for ages now. Its only a matter of time before it falls apart.” He put the straps back. He then briefly applauded to Lycan’s performance and looked at Kaluoshen’s sword ”You a swordsman too?” but without waiting for an answer Nero turned into a different direction “Hey, Strategy-Guide! Is there anyone else who’s coming with us?” Nero addressed Areos who was sitting some distance away.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm

"only if he speeds the hell up..." he grunted. he pulled his hood further onto the face. "But yeah, someone's supposed to show up, that'd be the last of my knowledge though. And i'm no strategy-guide, call people by their names Nero, at least show some courtesy." Leneor sighed silently. Dead man walking - no manners - check.

He did not realy have any himself, but he still pretended having them. And none could enquestion it at this point, he hadn't treaated them badly yet, only changed their names in his mind.

Last edited by Areos on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"Yes I could have lit that but it might have been a little undesirable"

The new arrival, who Nero had addressed as strategy-guide, was wearing leather armor. His aura read that he was a wind user. Kaluoshen quietly waited his turn to speak. He listened to these young witch hunters, they seemed to all be able bodied and right of mind. Though what Kaluoshen was wondering was, why are there so many good witch hunters. They were supposed to be finding someone lost in the snow, Kaluoshen was called because he can track the witch hunter, he and maybe two or one of these people were more than enough to do that. Nero had asked Kaluoshen if he was a swordsman.

"I am an old swordsman, I trained under some of the best"

Kaluoshen got up and walked towards the young man. Finally taking of his hood, It made him uncomfortable but it helped hide his monstrous body. The young man had looked at him with suprise before, but not out of fear, as if something un-thought of had happened.

I am really lucky to get paired with these people. He thought

"Hello I am Kaluoshen, it is a pleasure to meet you"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm

"... Areos, Leneor Areos." Leneor respondet after a few seconds.
"And i already read it in all of your faces. Yes, we're too many - that only leaves two possible reasons. Either it is a fault of the Superiors or we have not been entirely informed about the circumstances. I believe this is precaution. This mission requires about 3-4 people in theory, but i have the feeling they heard rumors about something life-threatening. My guess, taking something into consideration that will remain under the knowledge of me and lycan, it is a witch. I cannot give further information, and i already am going far with my guesses - but believe me. There is a reason for this many participants."
Leneor leaned back, as if to signal that the talking from his side was done. He did not want to be rude or anything, but neither did he want to make friends here. After all, once he had paid off his debt to WH, he might be forced to oppose them one day.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Kaluoshen could see that the Leneor did not wish to speak anymore. He had found a polite way at least to cease the conversation. He then realized he had mentioned the name Lycan, he wondered if that was the name of the girl.

I'll ask her when the time comes. He thought

Kaluoshen left the young man to go to his original seat. He believed that the young man in leather was like him, called here to settle a debt or agreement. Kaluoshen himself was working with WH in order to find Lea and Lich. He wondered, what could that possibility be. This mission began to peak Kaluoshen's intrest.

I thought that this mission would be a simple S and R but it seems I might be able to have some fun. He thought excitedly as he sat back down.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next