Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Main Headquaters

+3
Crimson Moon
Muzak
Areos
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Jiro got off the train with a sleepy expression on his face. After getting off the train he went to the males toilets and splashed some water on his face to wake himself up. "Hmm... I wonder where my room is?" He said as he walked out. He started to run threw HQ until he saw someone he recognized "... is that you Hiroshi?" the man looked around slowly "It is you!!!" Jiro shouted.

The man then turned away and started walking fast but Jiro started running towards him. guess he didn't hear me "Hey, over here!!!" Jiro shouted again but then the man started walking even faster. Jiro then got towards him and grabbed his arm "Hi Hiroshi, I guess you didn't hear me. It's good to see you again." Jiro said with a smile. "... I was hoping I wouldn't run into this kid." Hiroshi said with a sigh "Well here is a map to the place. I have taken the liberty of marking where your room is." Hiroshi said as he handed Jiro the map.

Hiroshi then tried to walk away but was stopped by Jiro still holding his arm "Hiroshi I have so much to tell you." Jiro then started talking about everything he had done since he last talked to Jiro. Why was I assigned to this kid? I am hard working, I never used to complain about anything I was told to do, I even helped my superior on my days off and still I was assigned to this kid. I would be fine if it was anyone else but why this kid. Hiroshi thought to himself as Jiro continued to talk.

Hiroshi realised as Jiro loosened his grip and then slowly took his arm away from him. "and then I saw you. Wow what a coincid-" Jiro stopped and looked around and couldn't see Hiroshi anymore. "Where did he go? Well at least I got this map." Jiro said as he started to walk to his room.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving at the Main Headquaters

Post by Virgil Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:37 pm

The central HQ was well guarded especially during the night. The storm had finally passed and the passengers of the severely damaged train were finally at safety. The central HQ had rooms provided for all the registered members in the system, meeting their needs. There was a also a rumor of the library being twice or even three times as big as the one in the Eastern HQ.

It was already midnight. The gates were closed and they were watched by hidden guards. After a while, a figure was seen, walking on the train tracks in the distance. He neared and neared the gate. As he was close to it, 2 green class watchers showed up in front of him. “Sir, please identify.”
The man shows a badge of some sort. “Ah, I see. Welcome to central Mr. Jagara” sayd the green as the gates opened to let Nero into the facility. Heh, took me long enough.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:05 am

Time had quickly passed as Arkrius was side-tracked while going from the armory to the reception hall. He had soon arrived and looked out the window. Moonlight filled through the windows and illuminated the WH logo on the floor. The reception hall was unusually quiet and empty except for William, Jade and Meryl. William was patiently waiting at the reception hall. Jade and Meryl were seen behind him, quietly sleeping.

"Sorry to call you at this hour, but the ladies wanted to see you."
"Ah...looks like their all tired the 'ell out...but I doubt that's all y'wanted. What is it?"

William handed Arkrius a golden attache case. "One of your friends came by to drop that off."
"Ah. Thanks William." Arkrius turned on his heels to leave but William coughed to get his attention.
"What shall I do with these two ladies?"
"Bring em to me room. Quietly."
"Of course. I almost forgot. You were assigned to an assignment and to be ready within two days."
"...bloody 'ell. What assignment?"
"I believe it was going to the north with...Miss Lycan."
Ah, bloody hell, even worse. Whatever. Was it in the bloody assignment folder in me room?"
"No." William hands Arkrius another folder. "It's in this one."
"Thanks...William."

Ah, fucking hell! Fuck that shite.

Arkrius walked off towards his dorm room. William followed behind with Jade and Meryl on his shoulders. Arkrius opened his room and William placed Jade and Meryl carefully on the bed.

"Good night." William bowed and turned to leave.
"G'night to ya as well." William briefly smiled and left. Arkrius closed the door and loosened his tie. He leaned against the bed and looked out his window. The moonlight illuminated his dark room. Arkrius looked at the clock. It read 1:00 AM. He walked over to his desk, grabbed a glass vial and downed the liquid. This should help with my recovery... Arkrius sat back down against his bed and slowly closed his eyes with the golden case on his lap.

(Well a side note in case. Arkrius thoughts are in his English accent, so I type them out without any ' replacing certain letters. And he speaks in a scottish accent else I state otherwise.)

Last edited by Pants on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 am

"blacksmith, blacksmith , blacksmi... ah here it is" she walked through an arch and a great heat rised from the building and hamer sounds could be heard coming from the back of the shop. "HEELLLOOO~ anyone here?"
"YEAH YEAH hold your horses what ya want?" a big and musscled man stood before her he was atleast twice as big as lycan.
"Lycan came here to get some quality metal" She smirked and looked around
"Quality metal huh?" this brat couldn't see the diffrence between scrap metal and gold "Owke little miss here you go" With ease he laided a big piece of metal on the ground before her that is grade 50 the lowest of the lowest even tim cans are stronger
Lycan stared at it, and then kicked it hitting the guy straight in the face
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"
"Don't give Lycan crap like this or your gonna get something worse then that" she looked a bit angry
"I don't Like little weak sprouts that think they can get stuff just because the're WH, In the noble world of blacksmiths the only thing that matters is strength to form metal and the finesse to bend and shape it in whatever we want. Then some snotty brats come and insult my work saying its to heavy, if only that blue-class snot wasn;t of royalty i'd kick his ass" the man seeemed to be in a bad mood about something
"I just want some good metal" Lycan pointed at some black metal laying on a pile
"You have a good eye miss but i won't give it to anyone as weak as you"
"Quit saying im weak, or ill kick your ass"
"Ow yeah BRING IT ON" With a big thundorous boom the blacksmith slammed an anvil between them and putting his elbow ontop of it "Lets arm wrestel"
"FINE" Lycan did the same and grabbed his hand "Don't come crying when i break your arm"
"I'd like to see you try" The two were giving of terrifing burning spirits of determination "1....2.....3!"
as soon as the word 3 came out the anvil sank into the ground the power was great evenly matched "LYCAN WILL NOT GIVE UP"
"Bean sprouts *NGH* should just be quite and listen to adults *nugh*"
The balanch seemed to shift but it moved back to the center, suddenly a little steam came from Lycan then a bit more,tribal markings coming from her eyes. "You are pretty strong but Lycan is stronger" With that said Lycan put her powered up strength into it and the blacksmith rolled over the floor landing into the wall.
"It seems i misjudged you miss" He burst into laughing as he stood back up "I'm Diablo Teruk" he walked to the heap of metal.""if there's one thing we blacksmiths admire it is strength take all the metal you need."
"Thnx mister"Lycan smiled and opened her deminsional hole and threw in the metal.

(-5 mana +20 mana = +15 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Lycan waved while walking up the stairs, she also got a picture book with new weapons and one with animals in it. "Never would have thought he was an animal lover" She grinned and came back into the reception hall. She walked up to the closest at hand. "Did a girl in blue drop something off here by any change? it should have green metal too"
"Why yes a girl came to deliver this" He handed Lycan two files and a bag of green metal "She sayed to give this to the Ferousious beauty and she also wanted me to give you this" He handed her a pink envelope that smeeled strongly to parfume.
Lycan opened the letter *Sorry that i could not find anymore for you, that i can not see you before you leave hurts me even more. Have a save trip and please come back unharmed <3 Freya* "uhm owke" she opened the first file that had the analysis of the green metal *CANNOT BE INDETIFIED* "THEN WHY MAKE A REPORT" Lycan a little irritated opened the last file:
*Mission: Investatgation and retrieval
Request placed by: Squad leader Blue class Terry Astral
Deiscription: On the way back from a witch hunt miussion the blue class ran into a blizzard, the sqaud got sepparated during this time one person got separated and they lost all contact with him.
asistence required, possible sighting of White creatures
Danger level: Medium/High
Reward: Apllied after mission*
"Owke so do i get some team mates or is Lycan gonna go by herself?"
"Well the mission file has been copied a few times and we await replys you may rest there on the bench till any possible team mates show up" the man signed to a bench in the middel of the hall.
"Mister can you change this so it works outside too?" She showed him her new found skull headphone
"Why you are a very lucky girl cause i can" He srewed something loose and changed some settings and gave them back "They don't have GPS though.
"I don't mind as long as they work its fine" She turned around and walked to the coach.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Leneor walked through the Headquaters with only his trousers and a towel hanging down both sides of his neck. He had to avoid all those annoying people trying to suck up to a noble's ass. He wasn't even the real one.

His hair was still a little wet as he walked through the halls of central Headquaters, trying to find his way to some sort of cantine or Cafe. He was hungry. And he didn't want to mutate into one of those wipy Hunters that asked everything out of their financial supporter.
People he passed were watching him in confusion, especialy the greys took great notice of him.
"geeeeeeeeez. Where the hell is it... I'm so close to asking someone... wonder if he already organized that mission for me. It's 2 am, and it said something about 9 am or so, that the ride will be organized. I guess i'll stay up till then, i can sleep on the train. it'll probably halt somewhere close the mountains, the rest should be taken by foot. i wonder how many they employ on that mission, that mountain is quite deadly to people who get lost easily. Or can't take the cold."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Darkness filled Arkrius's room. It had an eerie feel to it, like there was someone in waiting for you in the dark. The clock was ticking like a metronome. It let off a beep to indicate an hour had past. Arkrius slowly opened his eyes as the beep disturbed his sleep. He looked at the clock and sighed. Only an hour passed. Damn. Might as well read the mission file in full detail.

Arkrius slowly stood up. He walked towards his desk and placed the assignment folder on the table after clearing a space on the desk and turned on the lamp. The assignment read :

Mission: Investigation and Retrieval
Description: On the way back from a witch hunt mission the blue class ran into a blizzard, the squad got separated during this time one person got separated and they lost all contact with him. Assistance required, possible sighting of white creatures.
Reward: Applied after mission

The mission will start at 9:00 AM, sharp. All member's taking the assignment, meet at the station in front of train number 2.

In the Northern Highlands!? Fuuuuuuuuucking heeeeeeeeeeeell. I hate the cold, and I hate the heat. Damn, sure hope my guns and myself can handle the freezing cold.

Arkrius turned off the lamp, placed the folder in his trench coat, grabbed his favorite fedora from a random hat hanger and walked towards the door and looked behind him briefly before turning the handle. ...I'll get them a gift or something. He turned the handle and headed out the door. The hallways were dimly lit as Arkrius walked through. ...don't they turn off the lights? I thought there was a curfew. Guess not.

Arkrius walked towards the cafeteria. He soon arrived with his attache case in hand and walked towards the assorted foods in trays. He placed the attache case on the ground as he grabbed a plate and piled tons of assorted foods onto his plate. He picked up the attache case and walked towards a random table. Arkrius sat down, idly eating his food and opened his attache case. He counted the ammunition while eating his food.

[Health + 5; Mana + 5]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Nero walked through the HQ reception room. He walked up to the desk.
“Oh hello sir. May I help you?” the receptionist seemed like a decent guy. For a while Nero was silent, almost as if he ignored the receptionist. Then his eyes stopped at the pile of assignment papers. “What’s this?” he asked the receptionist.
“Oh, these are the application papers for an assignment.”
Nero picked one up. And started reading.

Mission: Investigation and Retrieval
Description: On the way back from a witch hunt mission the blue class ran into a blizzard, the squad got separated during this time one person got separated and they lost all contact with him. Assistance required, possible sighting of white creatures.
Reward: Applied after mission

The mission will start at 9:00 AM, sharp. All member's taking the assignment, meet at the station in front of train number 2.

Well this should be interesting. He started walking away and then noticed Lycan. Oh, a familiar figure. “Hey Lady. Seems like you made it out of there alive.”
The receptionist then showed a sign that he required Nero’s attention. “Excuse me sir, I did not yet get your name”
“Nero Jagara”
“Oh I see. Mr. Jagara, it seems that you don’t have a financial supporter yet. I would like to recommend…”
Nero looked the receptionist straight in the eye with his usual cold stare “That won’t be necessary.” This somewhat disturbed the receptionist. “But to answer your very first question...” Nero looked away “you could tell me where the armory is.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Leneor went over the file of the assignment again, reading it out loud.

"Mission: yaddayaddayadda - Request placed by: bla Terry Astral is scared shitless, bla - Location: Northern highlands are scary, boooo~ - Description: yadda got lost, yaddayadda we're helpless etc etc. scaaaaaaary white creatures - Danger level: oh em gee, we're gonna daaiiiii - Reward: probably nothing..." he said while walking. he adjusted away from the original.

"My team members better get some nice clothing, or they freeze themselves to death. I guess I should be fine, i like the cold."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Lycan who was hanging upside down in the coach saw nero pass by and pick an assigment he even greated lycan "Yup Lycan won't die from a slow guy like that" but before Nero could answer the guy behind the counter called him back. Suddenly from around the corner A chainsaw was heard and scared screams "OUT OF MY WAY, IF I MIS HER BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS ILL KILL YOU" as a few greys, greens and a few blue ran for their life Freya stuck her head from around the corner hiding the chainsaw behind her back. "Yay i didn't miss her" She started to blush and adjusted her blue dress a bit, then with large detirment but a little stiff passes she walked to Lycan who was watching the whole scene.
"Uhm m-m-m-miss L-L-Lycan i kinda uhm... for you... uhm if you ... would, not that you have to but uhm... THIS FOR YOU" she turned red as she handed a bag to lycan and ran off.
Lycan opened the bag and a large thick scarf came out of it complety crimson red and it had some iron fibers running through it making it bullet proof. "WOW how nice of her" She smiled and put it around her neck. Manipulation the iron in it a bit and making it move around.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Arkrius ate all of his food and was content with counting the ammunition. That should be enough to last me a couple of days. Arkrius stood up and left the cafeteria. He arrived at the reception hall and looked at the clock. It read 2:30. ...fuck...it's going to be a while...

Arkrius noticed Lycan and Nero talking to one another. "Oi! Ye basterds, 'ello!" Arkrius waved at them with very little movement from his hand.

William showed up behind Arkrius and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You forgot this." William handed Arkrius a trench coat. "It's for the harsh cold. It's packed with fur on the inside and it has a fur covered hood. It also has multiple holsters for your weapons." Arkrius looked at the trench coat briefly. He wore it over his trench coat. "It fits like a damned glove." He placed his attache case on the ground and neatly placed the trench coat inside. William also hands Arkrius a pair of gloves. "Should also keep your hands warm. Don't want a marksmen like yourself with poor aim."
"Thanks William."
"You're welcome." William bowed and quickly left.
Arkrius turned back to Nero and Lycan. "Anyways..." Arkrius was trying on the new gloves he just received.

Last edited by Pants on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

While still upside down and playing with her new scarf she saw Arkrius coming and he greeted her. "Mister Arkrius" She smiled an d rolled of the coach and making a small pirouette on the tip of her foot so she now faced him directly. she found it fun to see arkrius cause he was the same height as Lycan. a guy came and gave him a package in it some clothes.
"Why do you have so thick clothes?"Lycan who has never seen any snow or real cold in her life looked at the thick fur on the coat.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Arkrius blinked as he heard Lycan ask why he had such a thick coat.

"Didn't y'know lass? It's goin' to be freezin' up in the north. Cold as fuckin' 'ell. Y'might want a coat for yerself." said Arkrius as he reached into his pocket for a cigar and a lighter. He lit the cigar and started smoking. "'aven't ya 'eard about up north bein' cold as fuckin' shite?"

Arkrius quietly sighed as he noticed Lycan was about the same height as him. The height difference kind of pissed Arkrius of as he was pretty short for being eight-teen years of age.

Damn, I am short as hell...most guys my age are at least five foot eight or at least taller than me...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:49 pm

His belly grumbled from lack of food. He had found one or two stores in WH, but all they sold was useless stuff, only the clothing store was tolerable - he had bought a Snowcoat. It was pure white, and had a few grey garments, it wasn't thick, put it provided a little resistance to the cold and would blend in with the snow and ice. He had to pay with the money he had with him, because they insisted on it.

He took his time while walking through The Headquaters, as he suddenly remembered that he had turned off his messenger/radio. Upon pulling the switch on again, he spoke into the radio, getting a response right away.

"Yo."
"Hey boss - I hooked you up with the mission you asked for."
"fine. How's my team."
"apparently we already have 4 people, a few guys and one girl. It seems one experienced member, two newcomers, and one with average experience. All blackrobes."
"Great, i get noobs? why the hell do they need that many people anyway."
"um, i guess there was a fault in the computer-network, a few assigned them right away. you were amongst the first, so they can't throw you out. but some were added later, they would be dismissed if it weren't for the people signing them up."
"You know wether the people are used to cold climate? I can handle it, just in case. i wanna know, maybe i can get ready for the mission. proper rations, equipment, you know the deal."
"everything in the train, they made preperations beforehand."
"fine, do they meet up somewhere?"
"Obligatory to meet beforehand, but the reception hall is where they meet."
".. is there some food-place close?"
"yeah, righit next to it."
"Ok, over and out - or whatever you say."
Leneor let the radio fall back into his pocket. He was now wearing his trousers and his jacket, leaving it slightly opened.

(- 15 kyi) (+ 5 HP, ashantir +16 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Arkrius threw his cigar on the floor as it was done it's purpose. He reached into his pocket and found only one of cigarettes and three cigars. Hm. Twelve cigarettes, three cigars. Hope they last. Arkrius looked at the time. It was 4:00 AM. He grabbed a knife off his boot and grabbed the M1911 he found earlier and started carving a small hole into the grip. It was shaped so he could hold a knife beside the gun for any close encounters.

Arkrius grabbed the radio and sighed. He thought about calling back to base for support but figured he'll be fine. He placed the radio back and sat down beside a couch. "Oi, Lycan, wake me up when it's five." Arkrius pointed towards the clock. "Five, sharp." He rested his head against the couch and fell asleep.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Arkrius just showed up as Nero was about to leave and greeted them. In response Nero just slightly nodded and went out of the reception room. He followed the directions he was given by the receptionist. It took a few minutes but he made it to the armory.

The armory rivaled the east HQ library in size. Now just need to find where they keep the ammunition for those things. He walked in, passing the interesting weapons by, but ignoring them. He then stumbled upon a grey robe who was working in the armory. “Sorry, could you lead me to where the firearm ammunition is? I need some bullets for these” Nero shows one of the desert eagles to the grey robe.
“Oh, that would be this way.” The grey started leading Nero into the armory until they arrive at the part where there were several shelves full of gun ammunition. “Glock…Colt…Berretta…there we go sir, Desert Eagles. How many of them do you have?”
Nero pulls out the second gun. “Ah I see. You’re lucky they are identical, well except for the plating maybe. Anything else I can help you with sir?”
“I’ll be fine, thanks. Before I forget, what’s the time?”
“It is now…4:30 sir”
“I see. Thanks”
The grey bowed his head in respects and left. The shelf he showed Nero contained quite a few clips of ammunition. There were also several belts with rectangular badges for the clips and holsters for the guns. Locking the belt and filling the badges, Nero was thinking about who would go on a mission with him and Lycan and Arkrius.
“What’s this, you dishonorable bastard?! Fire arms?! Have you no honor? Those like you must be shown the real glory of using a sword!” it was a blue class who was definitely over-confident in himself. As he raised his sword and wanted to charge, Nero appeared right in front of him. A metallic clash was heard, the blue started tumbling over, his sword spinning in the air above him. Nero put his foot on the blue’s chest, caught the sword, smacked him into the floor and pierced the floor, making the blade sink in several inches, millimeters away from the blue’s neck.
“Coincidentally, I know more about swords than you do. I dare you, give a good reason, and I will kill you.”
Nero stepped off the blue and started walking towards the exit, returning to the reception room. The belt with guns and ammunition was under his trench coat and could not be seen.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Arkrius was sleeping lightly. The ticking on the clock kept him partially awake. A beep was heard to indicate an hour had passed. Arkrius slowly opened his eyes and looked at the clock. Guess I didn't need her to wake me up. The clock read 5:00.

Footsteps were heard in the distance and Arkrius briefly looked over in the direction of the noise. Nero was seen emerging from the dimmed hallway. Arkrius nodded at Nero and placed the attache case on the ground. He opened it and pocketed every last clip of ammunition for his pistols.

Hm. I won't be able to use any long range weapons in the snow, due to lack of visibility...if my memory is right. Pistols are going to be the way to go. Perhaps some close range combat as well. Gotta keep my knives ready.

Arkrius reached for his modified M1911 and grabbed a knife off his boot. He placed the knife handle into the groove he made in the grip with the blade shown at the bottom. It fitted perfectly. This will be perfect. Arkrius was smiling contently and placed the gun and the knife back to there original spots.

"Oi, ye basterd on tis damned assignment?" asked Arkrius as he reached into his trench coat and threw the assignment folder at Nero.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 pm

what's 5 A.M. ? Lycan was a bit confused s she stood up and started to walk around a bit "So mister arkrius said it was cold, and cold is like when it isn't hot, Sooooooo.... i need to make my coat warmer" She opened her demisional hole and a blanket full of feathers came out of it she stuffed the inside of her coat with it and used metal thread to close the openings then she took out some fur which seem to come from some white rabbits and she stiched them to her coat. Happy with the end result she put it on. "Now the train leaves at 9 A.M. , again with that A.M. and what's the nine mean? Maybe mister arkrius will know or mister nero" She jumped back to arkrius and nelo and accedently landed on arkrius stomach "Woops soory"She laughed and got of "Do you know what A.M. is ? is it tasty ? and what the numbers mean?" She looked curious from arkrius to nero and back.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm

The impact of Lycan landing on Arkrius's stomach made him cringe in pain and roll up in a ball.

Ah, fucking hell! Arkrius started coughing and groaning in pain. That fucking hurt. God fucking damn it. Why am I with her!?

"Ask the other guy tat question. I'm not good at explainin'."

I just really don't want to explain...after being landed on... Arkrius pointed to Nero while still in pain. And...don't want to go through anymore "landings"... Arkrius slowly got on his feet, covering his stomach in pain.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Leneor finaly reached the reception hall. He saw the gunner and lycan-the-brute from afar, and the halfway dead guy was walking away too. He was alive? er - he survived? ... no , he didn't fully die? - yeah thats the right question. Nevermind. He walked further on and looked around, it was late, and obviously there werent people around only greyrobes.

He scratched his head, cocking it sideways. I thought my team would show up, but it see... Leneor looked towards sleeping arkrius, and lycan who seemed to ask him for something.

no, no, no , no , no ... Leneor kept repeating the word in his head with every step towards the large Cafeteria close to the reception.

a few girls who had visited him early took notice of him, but he did not.

no, no, no , no , no

one of the girls suddenly spoke to him, but he didn't even glance at her.
"hey there, i heard you hard blue blood in your ve- .. huh?"

no, no, no , no , no... why do I allways get the crazy ones? hey Fortuna. Go screw yourself and send me a memo on how it was...

(geez, everyone is using my cocky blue robe, gotget your own.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Nero returned to the reception room, this time the sword was on his back attached by several straps. Arkrius called him and tossed an assignment folder to Nero. Skimming through it Nero answered "yes I am. Seems like you are as well.” He tossed the folder back to Arkrius. “Name’s Nero and what’s yours?” Nero walked to a pillar and leaned against it not too far from Arkrius. Soon Lycan came up, asking about AM and Landing on Arkrius.

Hm well he’s definitely not in the mood of explaining after that.
“AM isn’t food. It’s a time period, sort of. It lasts from twelve o’clock in the night to twelve o’clock in the day. Basically from mid-night to mid-day. The numbers are hours during that time. The train leaves at 9 AM, which is in 4 hours.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 pm

"Owkeeeee~" Lycan got a bit confused by the explanation because she never was thaught what time was to her only periods existed, Sleep, eat, day and night. "I'm bored and this time thing sounds long, I wanna do something" She walked around abit just to return to the point she was standing.

The clock ticked on and soon it was 8 A.M. "Im heading for the train i is bored here" Lycan started walking towards the train station. She put on her Newly modified Headphones "Hello? Freya? "
"Yes miss Lycan?"
"Could you prepare a meal for when i return just 2 piggies will do, ill give phone ahaed when i return"
"Yes will do, also please stock up on any items you need on the train also i took the librety to prepare some weapons as you seem to have non, it is always best to have some for when you run out of mana"
"Uhm, sure thanks" With that she walked under the arch and unto the platform "Now which train is it?"

(+30 Mana 3 posts >.>)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Leneor had seated himself, and ordered a plate of food. He was annoyed, somehow it seemed he got paired up to fight with those strange guys again and again.

As his meal came, he lazily began eating.
"still about 3/4 of an hour till the meeting at the train. i could still dismiss it. but i need the money dammit..." he frowns. he swallows down his Jägerschnitzel and tells the girl to put it on his counter. He takes his time eating.
fine, i'll do it. he finaly concluded, hurrying to his room, and picking up his Kards and his bags, equipin himself with all needed equipment.
He would probably be there 10 minutes before the train left. That would be sufficent to find the needed train.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 am

Kaluoshen was sitting in the train under the guise of his hood, he was waiting for the witch hunters that he was supposed to support. He sat a little uncomfortably, wondering if his appearance would suprise his soon to be team mates. He was a lizardman, a supposidly savage creature created from a witch's cruel experiment. However, it did not affect his personality (save for his common sense) and he could still speak his old language. He wondered too if they would not wish to interact with him. It was his first day under the employ of WH and even though he wasn't officially a witch hunter, he would still have to consider these people comrades in battle.

"They are probably very nice there is no need to worry." He said to himself "Maybe I should eat my salted deer leg while I'm waiting."

He took out a large deer leg and began to devour it.
"Mmm very tasty" He said to himself "Nice value of meat"

What a sight it would be for anyone to see an enormous lizardman, wearing nothing but weapons, eating a leg. He thought jokingly to himself
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving at the Main Headquaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:41 am

Arkrius yawned as the clocked ticked eight. Man, eight... Arkrius looked at Nero. "Name's Arkrius Wallace. I'll be in the god damn death trap mission train." Arkrius left the reception area and walked towards the station and looked at the assignment folder. It read that the team will meet up at train four. Arkrius looked through the trains, he slowly identified the respected train. Arkrius entered the train. A figure eating a deer leg took Arkrius's interest. Hm, a deer leg. Haven't had one in a while...

Arkrius continued to walk through the train, yawning quite loudly. He briefly looked through the train and only found the figure eating the deer leg and sighed. Another rag-tag team. Joy. Arkrius lit a cigarette and stared out the window, waiting for the awaited time. He soon sat beside the figure. "Nice ta meet cha."

Last edited by Pants on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next