Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 am

"Name's Arkrius Wallace, y'brat." Arkrius places the cigar on the table to take a swig out of his flask. He eye's Akira briefly. Nothin' worth of interest of tis one...or at least...not yet. He takes another swig to find out that it's empty. "Ah, shite, outta ale...oi! Waitress, be a dear and fill tis up with ale." He waves his arm in the air in an attempt to get the waitress' attention. She comes over and takes the flask. "Wait a moment, sir."

He throws the cigar out the window and lights another one. He looks at the creature that Tracey tried to feed. "Oi, the bloody fuckin' 'ell is tat? Never seen t'ose things before...what the bloody 'ell is it?" Arkrius looks at Melody rather curiously but quickly loses interest.

A desert eagle falls out of it's holster, making a loud clang as it falls, a few seconds later, it pre-fires. "Ah, fuckin' shitin' 'ell..." He picks up the desert eagle and sighs.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 am

"Lovely gun" he smirked towards Arkruis, "Well, I'm going back outside. I'm too bored in here."

Getting up, he grabbed his staff off of the floor and walked towards the door.

"It was lovely meeting you two, hope to see you up and fighting soon."

With that, he was off again. Leaping towards the door and grabbing onto the frame, rotating himself mid air and shooting off at an angle from the train towards the forest once again. Looking to his left, he noticed two figures in the distance through the trees.

"Hey!" he shouted, waving to them as he slammed onto the floor, "Bit cold for a walk."

Instead of running through the trees quickly,Akira started calmly walking towards the two, unable to see their faces at all because of the bark and rain.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by shdwdragonrider Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 am

Upon hearing the the call from further up, somewhat similar to broken wind in a canyon caused Leena to slowly approach, less be be a trap. Chosing her path carefuly, she approaches. avoinding the brambles and the snags of branches of the various plants she perices the tree line. Soaked and miserable, slightly exaused she stops. Seeing the very train she tried to catch only a few days prior. At least she hopes a few days.

Luclky she cleaned herself up a small bit before steping out into the open. No matter what she must keep up her apperances. "Well, Ain't this just a bit of irony. Bloody freaking train." Leena says in a low tone and yet with a more pleasnt reply to those who hailed. "Just a traveling soul who missed the train. Would it still be possible to purchase a ticket while you are paused?"

shdwdragonrider
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 96

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

Tracey finished his food. "Preety hyper active kid huh." Tracey wiped his mouth with a napkin and jugged down his soda. "Oh this guy right here." Tracey points to Melody. "I have no idea what he is but he's cool." "It was weird, back in HQ when we were surrounded by zombies he let out a sort of melody. Then in a few moments the zombies just walked away as if we didnt exist anymore."

"So I call him Meldoy or Mel Mel for short. But whats with all those guns you got around your waist there. Did you make all of those your self." Tracey pointed to Arkius's belt.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 am

Vorst could feel his mana slowly being drained away and his wounds were healing quiet nicely. The cabin was dark, gloomier then ever, the cold raining night made seem endless. Realizing he had been squeezing Lyla since he had woken up. Quicly retracked his arms, stood up and headed towards the door.

"Ummm..... need anything." glanceing back at her with embarassment.
"A cup of coffee would be nice." tries to avoid his glance.
"Kay, if you need anything else just whistle."

She nods in return, looking back through the window, making out the invisible rays. He walked his way to the diner, reminding himself not to talk with the waitress, afraid it might turn out like last time. He saw Arkrius sitting in one of the tables and another person he's never seen before yet somehow felt familiar.

Last edited by Frost on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 am

Arkrius nods. "Made 'em all myself. Took a damned long time to git the right materials..." Arkrius sighs. And they shatter and break so easily with my skills...need to make 'em stronger... The waitress comes back with Arkrius' flask and places it on the table. He nods and smiles.

"Thanks lass."
"You're welcome, sir."

Arkrius looks out the window. Something caught his attention at the corner of his eye, he goes to look, but see's nothing. Am I just seein' things...? He throws the cigar out the window and starts taking swigs out of his flask. He was enjoying the sound of rain. He stands up and stretches. "Well, lad, ni-" Arkrius was interrupted by Jade and Meryl as they playfully glomped him. "Gwah!" Arkrius fell on the floor hard with Jade and Meryl on top of him.

"Hey, Arkrius, you didn't come back to the cabin, so we came looking for you." whined Jade. "But since we found you, we forgive you." Jade and Meryl kiss Arkrius on the cheek. "Thanks lasses..." He sits back down with Jade and Meryl at each side of himself. "Jade, Meryl, tis is Tracey...uh...blast what was the surname...Casterson or somethin' related to that. Tracey, tis is Jade and Meryl." said Arkrius as he introduced one another.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 am

Tracey was surprised from the sudden attack on Arkrius. Such preety ladies. I must have them. Tracey had a wide grin on his face. Tracey took Jades hand and gently kisses it. Then he took Meryl's hand and kissed it too. "It is my pleasure to meet you both." They bothed giggled to each other.

Wait these girls are from earlier on the train . "So what do you ladies like to do." Tracey said looking straight into there eyes, taking off his hat. Yes look into my green eyes, fall for my trap of death.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 am

Akira was still walking towards the two strangers when he heard something to his right. He quickly turned his head and stopped in his tracks.

"Who's there?" he said, trying to hide his fear.

In response, all he got was a few rustles in the bushes that seemed to be leading towards the train.

"Shi-!" he shouted, slamming his staff off of a nearby tree causing the bell to ring loudly. The vibrations amplified by the trunk of the tree.

On his heels, he spun around and started sprinting back towards the train. What ever was coming towards it was moving as if it wanted attention.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 am

Vorst was surprised to see Jade and Meryl so full of energy. The cabin was suddenly full noises as they made a loud fuss which painful made him felt dry, remembering that his mana was still being drained. He caught a glimpse of something black passing him in the corner of his eyes, feeling the same mana that he felt last time. So it's still here then, wait why was it here the first place. Could be that an alien witch landed here and was stranded waiting for the right time to strike...... no then could it..... his mind swirling with ideas, eager as ever to annoy someone to death.

The waitress shocked to see what was happening, shrieking in the top of her lungs "PERVERT".

(mana: 12, health: 111)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 am

Arkrius was quietly sighing. He rested his head on Meryl's shoulder right as the waitress yelled pervert. It made Arkrius jump as it completely took him by surprise. "Oi, the bloody 'ell was that..." He briefly turns around to see the waitress but shrugs it off. Must be my imagination... "Well, either way, nice meetin' ya lad, Jade, Meryl, let's go."

Jade and Meryl just stare into Tracey's eyes. He quietly sighs and facepalms. He kisses Jade for a few seconds, she looks at Arkrius and kisses him back. "Welcome back from eye starin'. Let's go." Jade stands up from the seat to make room for Arkrius to leave and Arkrius turns towards Meryl and kisses her. Meryl blushes heavily as Arkrius kissed her. Weird lass. She was kissin' me with no problem... "Oi, girls, let's go. Nice talkin' with ya, Tracey, lad." Arkrius leaves the table with Jade and Meryl following closely behind him.

He looked at the other tables to see Vorst. "Oi, Vorst." He waves in the air and walks closer to Vorst. As soon as he got close, he playfully plays with Vorsts' hair. "What ya doin' 'ere ya basterd? Wait, how did the tranquillizer effect end so quickly...ah, used the wrong one probably..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 am

"WHAT!? you freakin shoot me. I could've died, and what happens when I'm dead, you go out marrily skipping out of this train like a giddy school girl all happy and what not."

Surprisingly mad at Arkrius but wasn't in the mood to go on, completely forgetting the reason he was here the first place, images of the black figure dances across in his mind, fusing with the anger he had kept under control. It disappeared again with a wide evil smirk on it's face. Just get out of my head bangin himself on the table over and over again till he ran out of steam. Quietly sighes, avoides looking the waitress in the eye since it brought back memories.

"Miss a cup of coffee please with extra milk."
"Yes sure, anything else sir?"
"No that'll be that."

She hurried her way into the kitchen, fixing a cup of coffee yet trips on the floor, ruining her dress and breaking the cup with a crash.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 am

Tracey put his hat back on and sighed. "They are gonna take more time to fall under my grasp." Tracey then put his headphones back on and continued to listen to music. Tracey's eyes then glanced over outside. He noticed something on the corner off his eye. Its still raining, but i couldve sworn I saw something out there. Something dangerous. But you never know in this forest.

Tracey streched out his right arm. He tapped two points on his sliver bracelet cross frame. Then in a flash a book was in his hand. I should catch up on my reading for now. Master said to finish this book before we meet again. It was a book on varius spells.

Tracey then went into his back pocket and took out a case with reading glasses. He put the glasses on and started to read his book. Tracey doesnt need glasses but he uses them because it makes him look smart. Melody went right in Tracey's shoulder wrapped its tail and wings around himself and went to sleep.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 am

"Sorry 'bout that lad. Besides, y'didn't die."

Arkrius quietly sighs. ...I'm tryin' not to laugh my arse off, but it's a tad 'ard not too... "Oh, where's the lass that was with ya when we went 'ere last time? In the train cart waitin' for ya? And also, how far did ya go?" Arkrius grinned. " 'gardless enough, sorry 'bout that, how 'bout tis, I'll tell ya when I shoot ya with a tranquillizer. Just kiddin', I'll attempt to refrain from shootin' ya." Arkrius blows smoke out the window and takes a sip out of his flask.

Arkrius grabs the radio off his belt and contacts Theoril.

"Oi, Theoril, 'ow long we got?"
"An hour and a half, give or take half an hour."
"Alright, keep me updated." Arkrius turns to Vorst. "Well, we got an hour and a half left, give or take half an hour." Arkrius quietly sighs and Theoril's voice is heard over the intercom. "The train should be functional within an hour and a half...thanks for waiting."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:55 am

The wind brushing trough her hair as she was merrily jumping around, "WAH a cave, ME NEEDS TO EXPLORE" even though it was dark Lycan could see, she had perfected seeing in the dark after the first 3 years she had lived in a forest. *splash* with a gracefull landing she stood before the cave. "HELLLOOOOO~" but no answer "ANYBODY HOME?" *GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA* "i geuss someone is home" she smiled and walked in. Suddenly from the corner of her eye a giant paw came towards her face, with ease she dodged grabbed the paw and flipped the attacker, now closely looking at it it was a gaint Bear. "How cute~"She smiled and picked it up and gav it a hug, even though the bear was 4x bigger then Lycan. "I is gonna take you home"She grabbed him in the neck and dragged him along as she headed back for the train.

when she arrived at the train sshe wanted to enter "What you mean i can't take him with me?"
"well it...i-it's a b-b-b-bear"
"NO its Kuma~chan and its my new pet" She looked serious
AS the train attendent didn't know what to do with them they started to qaurrel about the bear.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:15 am

The waitress came rushing back to the table, bowing up and down time after time again until she ran out of breath, gasping for air, sat there with her legs all tied neatly in a knot. Her upper breast were visible in plain night light making worst for Vorst since the one before had done the same thing to him. Slowly pushes against his chair, leaning backwards to avoide seeing it any further. The cup of coffee somehow manages to stay untouched, unsmashed by her melons. "I'm soooooo sorry sir for the incovenience I've caused." her head tilt down still apologizing to him in an odd way.

"No it's quiet alright, besides it isn't your fault in the first place."
"Thank you sir." leaves the floor in a hurry to serve other customers who were quietly waiting in they're chairs.

Vorst sighes in relief that the mess had gone and nothing else was troubling him at the moment. God how does mom do this, always getting bothered in some kind of way.... wish she was here looking back at Arkrius who was disappointed by the time they had left.

"Lyla, well she's probably sleeping from all the stuff we did last night, you know sleeping and hugging with each other while the both of us cry our tears out, that kind of thing, nothing to worry about. Besides what happen to the train while I was asleep."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 am

Deep in the forest, Nero stopped as he was on the ground. The rain washed the blood off his face. He takes out his radio “Arkrius, I’ve hit the one hundred mark. Is it around here, or do I go anywhere else from this point?” He waited a while for an answer, but its was not what he expected it to be, sinse it didn’t even come from the radio. “My, my. Look who I got here” said a female voice. Nero looks up behind him. On one of the tree branches, sat a young woman. She had a playful smile on her face and was looking straight at Nero. “Oi, Arkrius. I might take a little longer. Ran into an unexpected guest.” He turns off his radio and puts it into the pocket of his trench coat. “And just who…” addressing the woman “might you be?” pushing the sword out with his thumb. One thing for certain, this one’s a witch.
“I am simply…” the witch pulls out 2 beautiful looking daggers “your worst nightmare.” She jumps up, sticking both hands forward and starts spinning like a drill, diving at Nero. The earth gets torn up by the attack and a small crater is formed. “I missed?”
“I don’t even have regular dreams…” Nero was on another branch somewhat above the witch “forget nightmares”

The witch made a slash in front of her, as Nero blurred from the branch, after which the branch fell off. Nero was to her right. She dashed towards him and started making multiple attacks with the daggers. Nero either slashed at them to parry them or dodged them. He then struck with all his might at her, but she backed off and the sword made a small crater at the ground [Dark Slash]. Yeah, this will take a while.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

Jiro was sitting alone in the train, he was depressed about the fact that he couldn't help during the zombie attack. It was very quiet where he was and the only thing he could hear was people talking and shouting from somewhere else.

He got up and then exited the train with a depressed look on his face. He then started wondering about the forest while thinking if he was useful or not. He then heard a female scream coming out from the forest and then started to run towards that scream. He stopped and saw the witch that attacked him and others when they where returning to HQ. The witch was kissing another witch and when she stopped the witch she was kissing collapsed.

Jiro wasn't sure what to do and then saw the witch point her palm towards the witch laying on the floor. Her hand started to glow but before she could do anything Jiro shouted at her "STOP." he shouted without thinking. All he cared about was saving the life in front of him. Then before he could do anything a shadow wrapped around him and stopped him from moving.

The witch approached Jiro "Who are you?" he said while struggling to break free of the shadow. The witch looked at him and then spoke "I see no reason why I shouldn't tell you. My name is Emaniel Pandora though those who survive call me Pandora's vacuum." she said with an emotionless face. She then looked in Jiro's eyes "It looks like it has made it's way into your dreams. Since I'm rather full and can't be bothered to suck up that monster with you're powers, I will leave you." the shadow then disappeared and she started to walk away.

"Wait. What do you mean by monster?" Jiro said to Emaniel as she slowly walked away "Some advice for you. You better enjoy yourself before you die." After she said this she disappeared. "Die? What does she mean by that?" Jiro said to himself as he looked at the witch on the floor. Then suddenly the witch opened her eyes and got up "Who are you?" she said while backing away. "Get him." She said looking at the trees around her but nothing happened, "I said attack." she said again but once more nothing happened. "Where? Where's my power? Where's my supporter?" The witch then ran away into the forest.

Jiro wasn't sure what to do but it seemed like this witch was harmless now. He then started to walk back to the train but as he walked he started to get dizzy. Everything then started to move around and he started to sway. Despite this Jiro continued to move towards the train.

After walking a bit he finally got to the train but before he could get aboard the train he collapsed on the floor. "Why... Why am I so tired?" He said to himself before going to sleep, then a cut appeared on his face while he was sleeping.

( -10 health)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm

From the bush had descendet a figure that Leneor had expected least, something that could not have appeared, because it had long ago deceased. A tall man, wide shoulders and a great brown beard and Hair, his body was heavily bleeding, but his eyes were determined.
Suddenly the man rushed past Leneor, a great longsword blocked the swipe of a Hammer that would have hit Leneor straight on.

"Run, boy! I'll stall her supporter, she might show up soon. Go find your sister, together you should be able to flee!" the man thundered. The great monster behind Leneor chuckled, breathing out a small flame while he did so.
"now that i found you, runt, not even the ghost of old days can protect you. She has been searching for you, and so has my hammer!"

"W-Who is that? Leneor?" Luthien cowered next to Leneor, who had taken distance from the two figures.
He was sweating heavily, looking around at the fog.
"Luthien, what is the name of this forest?" he looked unstable.
"the forest of annuo, why?"
Leneor smirked despite his sweating.

"this forest is no normal forest. I'd love to explain it, but this forest is something like an altar of illusion. but Illusion only live from an individuals mind, this place here screws with the mind in a way that is unexplainable. It almost seems as if it ties past events, future events and current events together. females seem more resistent to it, as if the fog were not to attack their minds. however, being with me you entered that state of mind with me, i have no idea why this forest does it. Nevertheless, these 'illusions' can hurt you, not kill by any means, but heavily injure. And the mind can be hurt aswell. the fog aint everywhere, and avoidable. it shows up during rainy days i believe."

"how come you know this?"
"sleipnir"
"slipner?"
"sleipnir, an ancient telling. there are mysterious and magically encoated places that can not be explained by normal means. sleipnir is a forest that was used to imprison the god that had tried to overthrow the order and destroy the world tree that fullfills the world with magic. A long story to tell, too long. can you try to emit as much mana as possible?" Leneor told her.
"does that counter the magic?" Luthien asked.
"It is said that the god was very avaricious, never letting go of what was given to him. Yet the Forest mocked him by giving him Mana, and without giving Mana to the forest, he would not be able to escape. It's worth a try."

Luthien nodded, she seemed enthusiastic. Holding her hand to her heart, she suddenly changed her clothing, Leneor saw the image of a witch in dark red in front of him. Luthien immeadiatly began putting mana into the direct surrounding. The fog suddenly started to move away, and with him the two figures faded into nothingness.

"by the way, you are now one of the few to know how my father looked like." Leneor said while sinking on the ground.

(the forest's fog infuses mana to disrupt the character + 26 Mana. since the starting of the trainride Leneor also regained +45 HP and + 12 Mana.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Nero's voice came through the radio. “Arkrius, I’ve hit the one hundred mark. Is it around here, or do I go anywhere else from this point?” said Nero. Ah, he's close... But shortly after that, Nero voice came up on the radio, “Oi, Arkrius. I might take a little longer. Ran into an unexpected guest.” Unexpected guest...?

Arkrius looks takes out a GPS, displaying Nero's position and the attache case and his radio, he spoke into it quietly. "You need to head fifty metres to the right, then twenty metres north. Y'still git two hours, somewhere 'round there, give or take half an hour." Arkrius then turned to Vorst. "Train 'as some technical difficulties. Theoril is repairing it 'ight now, but 'e will be done in two 'ours, give or take 'alf an 'our."

Tis forest gives me the damned creeps, damn it. Arkrius looks out the window, staring at the forest and idly smoking his cigar.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Sounds of metallic collisions were echoing through a small part of the forest. Nero was locked in combat with a witch. Well, she’s not bad with daggers. He had a small scratch on his face, but nothing too serious.
“How can you be this fast with a sword?!” the witch sounded annoyed and surprised at the same time.
“Practice makes perfect” Nero aimed his slash at her neck, but she avoided. She then made a thrust with one of the daggers, without reaching Nero. He moved out of the way, as a hole in the tree behind him was drilled. And she uses wind based attacks.

“Ah, this is boring. How about we make this more interesting?” she tossed a dagger up, snapped her fingers and caught it again. A powerful force pushed Nero and the witch up. It kept pushing until they were a good distance from the ground.
“We’re standing on the barrier made by my supporter. Take a closer look.” The rain drops were held for a split second by where they were standing before falling through. So it lets the rain through but not us? Tch, never understood witch magic anyway.
“So what’s the deal with that?”
“Well you see, my supporter is directly linked to me. So if I die, this barrier will disappear. Remember also that we’re on the height of 600 meters.” She smiles playfully, yet sadistically. “See if you will hesitate to kill me.”
“We’ll see about that…” and so their battle continued.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Behind Akira, he could he the sounds of clashing swords. Combat had begun already.

"Damn, if I don't get to the train quick enough, there could be -"

He was cut off mid sentence by a large blow to his back. He was flung forward, skidding across the soggy floor.

"What?!" he shouted, turning around onto his back.

Standing there was a tall woman with long, black hair. On top of her head stood a large hat. It's detail was amazing. She didn't utter a word, her eyes fixated on Akira. Before he knew it, she lunged at him.

"Shi-, she's fast."

He barely had any time to react. He jumped off to the side. However, she had withdrawn a double edged short sword quick enough to hit him. The blade cut into his calf just enough to make pain run through his body. Wincing in pain, he got up onto his legs. Thanks to his training, he would be able to stand with relative ease. He once again turned around ready to strike her, but she was too fast. The sword clashed with his wooden staff and her face was close to his.

"I guess there's no choice already, since you are my first witch" he muttered "Sou Run."

The staff became instantly heavier in Akira's hands, but because of this he was able to push her back while defending himself.

(-100 Health -20 Mana)

Last edited by Archos on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

The atmosphere around the train felt tense as if something could pop up any time annoying anyone who has an attitude problem. Vorst wanted to lighten things up but with one look at Arkrius face it all vanished into thin air, along with the prank plan he had stored in his mind. This is just no good, gotta thing of another way, what did we do last time that was funny, ummm I wonder sighes quietly, finished the last drop of coffee before sneaking behind Arkrius, his hands stretched wide open.

Lyla came bursting out of the door, looking rather angry like she had been ignored the entire time. Slaps Vorst on the face, sent him flying across the room along with aloud smack sound ringing in the air like church bells. "Idiot, all I ask for was a bowl of cereal and how long did I have to wait, seeing you slacking off here with some.... some.... excuse of man." points her middle finger at Arkrius.

Vorst crushed landed on a broken steel plated door which somehow broke his fall. His head spinning and rushing blood didn't seem to help one bit. "Ouch that hurts, dammit what did I do." laying on his back, upside down, and saw the same black figure floating behind her but she didn't see it.

(Healthe: -21)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:28 pm

They were high above the ground. Their battle has go to a whole new level. They were both fighting to the death. The witch made a thrust and a whirl of wind came out, going in Nero’s direction. He dodged, but wasn’t fast enough and the wind hit his left arm. The sleeve of the coat was torn up to the elbow and there was blood on the lower arm. “Well that wasn’t necessary. In any case…” he turns to the witch “why didn’t you just drop me and be done with it?”
“Yes I could do that, but where would the fun be in that?”
“Hm, well its your choice” he dashed at her, making a slash at the head. She dodged and stuck both blades into his stomach “oh, I got you!” she said playfully, but was interrupted as he swung his sword at her again. Tch, that’s not too good. The wounds were small, but they were deep, but could still fight to his fullest.

( -60 hp)

Last edited by Nelo_Angelo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Arkrius blinks on what just happened. A girl burst into the diner rather angry at Vorst and was sent flying into a steel door. What in the bloody fuckin' 'ell was tat? Arkrius eyes the girl up and down briefly before contently smoking. The 'ell...excuse of man...? The previous comment pissed Arkrius off, he glared at Lyla for a moment, his hand reaching towards his trench coat, tightly holding a desert eagle hidden in the coat.

"Heh, Vorst, didn't know y'were whipped." Arkrius quietly laughs and takes off his eye patch for a brief moment to scratch his eyelid. He places it back on, slightly grinning. If tis lass pisses me off even more...I'm gonna shoot the fuckin' 'ell outta 'er...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Lyla furiously glares back at Arkrius, it seemed as if smokes of fire were coming out of her noise which was enough to make any child scream for dear life. Vorst could see how bad this was turning out to be, it was like watching a soup opera where they fight over something so simple. Violently shacking his head yet the dizziness got worse then before, holding the ground, feeling the coffee from before was about to come back out, holding it in. I think I'm gonna hurl covers his mouth for safety.

"Yeah like I said some sort excuse for a men, what you don't like then that point those dirty guns at me, the only thing there good for is killing. And you enjoy killing don't ya, here me right in my breast if ya dare."
"Lyla don't...... oh god....." hurries over to an open window, leans outside, returning the coffee he had earlier with an extra smell along as pament. Lyla why can't you keep that mouth of yours shut tight.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next