Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Virgil Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Another slash, another miss and another tree that was held together only by a small part. Nero has been doing this several times now in what seemed like a circle. He would dodge or get hit and then back away, close to another tree, almost as if he was letting the soldier dodge. Come on. Shoot one of them blasts at me. They were standing there now. Nero was rather tired. Finally the soldier did what Nero wanted and threw a ball of energy at him. Nero evaded, with a barely seen smile Took you long enough. The ball exploded on hitting the ground. The vibration made all those barely standing trees collapsed. Nero even arranged that the all piled up on the soldier. “Didn’t see this coming did ya, 64?” It hard to say what was happening, but Nero knew what to do. He turned around and ran as fast as he could towards the far away rail track. Behind him everything calmed down.

After several minutes of running, Nero finally made it. He was at the rail road. He was breathing heavily. Damn I need a freaking rest. An explosion was heard from the forest some distance away. Got out I see. Nero walked to the side of the rail road and lay down. At this moment the rain was a lot weaker and it seemed like it was going to be morning soon. And at this point Nero fell asleep.

There was a lot of smoke and burnt tree chips were flying around everywhere. In the middle of a black spot on the ground the soldier was standing, searching for Nero, looking around. He then paused, as if something came to his mind. He turned around and started walking deeper into the forest.

Several hours passed, the rain had stopped and the sun started to rise. Nero woke up. He was feeling just a little better then during the fight. So he didn’t go after me? That’s odd.
He stood up and looked into the distance following the rail tracks. If I remember correct, they were going to central. He started walking along the rail road, in the direction where the train went. This is gonna be a long day.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by setsuna Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 am

†Darkness† wakes up from his long sleep *yawn* he looks around and he is so surprised by the area around him that he falls off his tree branch " Wow what was in the food i had last night knock me out cold that's for sure" as he surveys the obliterated trees and other magic induced damages around him. " O well back to central I go"
setsuna
setsuna
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 308

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6