Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Virgil Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 am

Several more bullets fit the soldier’s face and torso. Once again he looked at the location they cam from. Its almost as if he saw exactly where Arkrius was. He was ready to shoot another beam, but at this point a tree smashed into him. Tree chips flew everywhere, and the soldier was out of sight for a few seconds. Once it all settled down, nobody was probably surprised at this point that he was not injured in any way. He looked back, where the tree came from. It took him several seconds to find Lycan. He stretched forward his hand again with the three fingers sticking out. But as the lightning was crackling between them, a blade hit them, disrupting the process. The soldier looked at his new attacker, and grabbed the blade and flipped him over, making a punch to the stomach. Nero coughed out a good amount of blood. An axe kick was aimed at his head, but he rolled out of the way. Nero got up and started making slashes at the soldier. The soldier avoided all the attacks and elbowed Nero in the neck. Nero was sent back tumbling, but still managed to land on his feet close to Akira. He new Lycan wasn’t too far away either. “Kid, Lady, I’m gonna tell you once. Get back to the train now!” Without waiting for an answer, he dodged a punch to the face and made a slash at the soldiers neck. A barely visible scrape was on that spot, it didn’t even bleed. He smashed Nero in the face, sending flying several meters, and went after him. Unlike his other opponents, the soldier did not even stop to examine Nero or his attacks, which was strange in a way. He was attacking without any hesitation.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:08 pm

{ok everyone, this is the final call, get close to the train or you'll have to stay. I call everyone back, even you dead one walking. Anyone that manages to stay behind will be left behind, even if its on purpose or not.} he messaged towards everyone.

"I told everyone, and you go get some rest with your two ladies. And if you do not want to be disturbed, go hang a sign outside the doors, i'll try avoiding that room and you can have fun with your two witches." he snickered as he spoke into the radio.

{oh and hi Shizuri, haven't seen you in a while, guess you have been buisy.} he directed only towards shizuri, not knowing about her current situation yet. He smiled towards her, making his lazy salute. Then he made his way into the wagon he was sitting on.He placed himself at one of the free tables, laying his feet on the bench he was sitting on, leaning against the window with his back.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 pm

"Alright ya basterd, least these basterds are gettin' in." Arkrius chuckled. "Thanks for the advice, cheeky...that room is no longer 'ere. After all, got destroyed to 'ell." He quietly sighs. "Y'know where diner number two is? Diner was wrecked and I can't find it...gah, I need a drink, join me fer one. Always need a drinkin' buddy." He looked around his surroundings for a moment for Jade and Meryl. Where the 'ell did they go...

Arkrius slowly stood up and started walking in a random direction in the train.

Last edited by Pants on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Tracey watched this guys movements carefully. He actually came up with a plan to beat him but he refused to act upon it. Since everyone else wasnt trying to beat him. He saw Nelo come screaming his head off on how people should leave and head back to the train. But he was fighting the guy himself. "This guy is a idiot. He tells other people who are whiling to help him out leave before they die. but he wants to fight by him self. So for foolish acts like that . I shall take my leave." Tracey left and went back to the train.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm

mistress please head for the train "but he stole my prey" never mind that then even nero mingeled in the fight telling them to head for the train. "OW looks like the guy was mister zombie's prey, never take someone elses dinner unless you kill the attacker"She giggled and used the prings to accelarate only stopping for a brief sec behind Nero. "Have fun and patted his head and as fast as she appeared she dissapeared.

Now standing in front of the train she looked at the big hole hope that wasn't because of my tree she smiled and walked in side. "Wonder if they have that choco desert" She sniffed the air and started walking towards the source of the delicious smell, Kicking doors open and passing some guys without noticing them.

With a crack she ripped out the door handle "I try to open a door the normal way and this happens, ow wait im still using my mana"She laughed and the steam stopt coming from her body. Leaving small mud steps as she walked to a empty table she jumped up and sat against the window on top of the table. "Would you like to order something miss?" the waitress looked a bit suprised but it seems she was used to battles around the train and strange people. "I want.... A BIG CHOCO DESERT" she smiled "Ow and i want some meat, it helps me regain strength, and anything with sugar to drink" The waitress walked away and Lycan turned to the window to see what was going on outside *Cling* she popped out the upper part of the window "Weak windows" she sighed and the upper window fell outside in the mudd. "now how is mister zombie doing"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm

I gotta scold lycan for wrecking the train sometime. i bet she's to be blamed partly about the breakdown of the train. and these guys better take care this guy stops chargin' his lazer and firin his lazer into the train. i hate people going 'shoop da woop - lazer attack' and everything.

through the radio Leneor got an invitation from the gunman number one for a drink.
"Diner is somewhere along the back of the train, just walk on till you find it. Who the hell did ruin the first diner, how evil can one be? And thanks for the invitation, but i'm no big drinker, i'll stay in my wagon and go polishing my longsword. And before you make any dumb comments, i mean cleaning my saber. it's full of blood from those zombies from HQ. "

He took out Ashantir and a few of his rags alongside a little normal grass. he begann getting the dried of blood from Ashantir. He had lied partly, he could take some alcohol, but he never had much money to waste it on useless stuff. And aside from that, he never intended to make many friends around those Witchhunters, he was turned into a loner, and he would probably stay one until he finished his goal in life.

(Leneor regenerates life, and gains mana through ashantir again = + 4 HP + 5 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Arkrius grabbed the radio and spoke into it while walking. "Back of the train..." He soon walked into another diner, the other diner was destroyed by himself and sat down in a random seat, soaking wet from the rain. He motioned to the waitress.

"Oi, lass, git me a ale!"
"Right away."

Arkrius spoke into the radio. "Thanks fer yer 'elp. Yer loss, mate." He laughed in his mind. Tat so wasn't me wreckin' the diner...and damn, wanted to say a comment on that... He stared out the window before a glass of ale was placed on the table, his usual nod as present as his way of saying thanks and the waitress smiled in return. Cute lass... He changed to Theoril's frequency and sighed.

"Start the train in a minute. Anyone left 'ehind...tough luck for 'em."
"Yes boss!". Multiple voices were heard in the background of the train.
"Who's the 'ell with ya?"
"Other members from "The Messengers"."
"Tell 'em they did a good job with the train. They'll git there pay later." Arkrius contently drank ale, while staring out the window.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

People started to leave. Lycan petted Nero on the head after telling him to have fun. Jee, thanks. He smiled for a nano-second. He ignored the voice in his head telling him to retreat. As everybody was on their way to the train, the soldier wanted to fire another beam. At the point when the beam was ready, Nero was under the soldier’s arm. “Oh no you don’t!” Nero kicked the soldier in the arm, making the beam fire somewhere into the sky. The soldier was attacking Nero again, getting him with an uppercut and then kicking him into a tree on the height of about 3 meters. Nero pushed off the tree and made a slash. The soldier sidestepped. The blade sunk into the ground. Nero used this to spin, still gripping the sword and get the soldier into the side and the head with both his feet, which didn’t do much. He then pulled the sword out of the ground, evaded the next kick and while the soldier had only one foot on the ground, Nero slashed at that leg. The top of the tip of the blade chipped off. Gotta bye them more time.Nero started running into the forest, the soldier following him.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Arkrius spoke into the radio on Theoril's frequency.

"Git tis train movin'!" Arkrius looks at his pocket watch. "It's been over a minute! Go! Go! Go!"
"Alright, boss!"

Theoril starts up the train and it slowly moves along the tracks. Theoril nods at the others in the engine room and sits down, sighing with relief. "We're now leaving this damned place. We should be heading towards Central right now..."

Arkrius looks out the window, the train was moving rather slowly at first. He continued to down his ale and periodically asked for more ale. The ale wasn't making him tipsy at all...not for a while anyways.

Last edited by Pants on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Tracey arrived on the train and noticed on how much it was damaged. He walked in to whats left of the first diner. "Damn what a attack. Completly eradicated everything in its path." Tracey walked to the second diner and got himself a seat. It hadnt stoped raining at all it was still dark outside. He reached into his pockets and pulled out the room number the waitress gave him ealier. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about her." Tracey got up and looked for the room numbers. He found the door and opened it. Tracey paused and was in shock from what he saw.

It was Millie looking at Tracey with a devilish look.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Jiro was helping the cooks on the train, he thought that he might as well be helpful somehow. He was still covering his wound with his WH coat so no one would be worried about him.

He didn't really know how to cook but thanks to the other cooks help he was learning and had not made a mistake so far. "We can handle the rest kid, your not even getting paid so there's no point in doing this." One of the cooks said to Jiro "Don't worry, I like helping people, I don't mind doing more." Jiro replied to the cook.

After he was done making food he went to help others, he started to help the barkeep who was hesitant at first considering Jiros age but decided to let him help. Jiro started handing out ale to people and began with a familer face. "Hi Arkrius." He said with a smile as he gave him the ale.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/150Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 pm

"Back to the train"

Akira nodded and looked towards the train which was far in the distance. He turned his back quickly to the soldier and ran at full speed. The mud and water splashed up from his feet making his legs dirtier. He burst out of the forest and made it to the train just as it started to move.

"Damn" he muttered, running towards the joints in between two of the carriages.

Jumping, he landed on the joints and banged on the doors, opening them as he did.

"Almost didn't make it."
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:44 pm

As the fight outside raged on, well nero was trying his best not to get his head smashed in, suddenly a sound came from behind Lycan. She made a small half twirl and was ow facing a waitress, "Miss your order" on the table on which she was sitting stood a huge chocolate tower, chocolate icecream, chocolate mouse, chocolate pudding, whole chocolate bars , chocolate whipped cream and a cherry on top. next to that a half wild boar was parked a spicy red sauce came dripping from it, the spicy smell reached Lycans nose as she drooled a little. "Ow and offcourse.... * HUMPFF* " with a small bang a dark black liquid "This is my own invention i cal it Coqa Cora. its caramel with water and some acids, well i wont go into much detail" she looked eager at Lycan waiting for her reaction when she tasted the cora. With a large gulp she drank from the large bucket-like glass "TASTY~ its really good" with that said the waitress walked away with a big smile on her face and Lycan started to eat.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Arkrius nods at Jiro. " 'ey lad, come git a drink with me." He pulls Jiro closer and hands him a glass of ale. "Drink. Good for ya." He quickly downs an ale and sighs. He takes the other mug and tries to force Jiro to drink.

Sure 'ope the lad can hold his liquor...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Jiro struggled and then pushed himself away from Arkrius "Oh, um, sorry. it's just-" He had been feeling sleepy recently for some reason and alcohol wouldn't make things any better. He struggled to find an answer to give Arkrius and then ended up giving up. "I'm sorry but I can't." He simply said.

As Jiro was apologizing, some off the ale that dropped on him while he was struggling dripped into his wound. For a bit he showed a painful expression but soon hid it with a smile.

He looked at Arkrius with his smile "Anyway, I'm sorry for wasting your drink, I'll get you another." Jiro said as he left holding his wound. He then quickly returned with more ale, he gave it to Arkrius smiling as usual "I'm sorry if I disappointed you." he apologized for not drinking the ale.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/150Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Fetching From the Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 pm

"Ah. Doesn't matter mate, if ya don't want to. My bad, my fault for wastin' a good drink as well." Arkrius continues to drink his ale. Was tat my third or forth... He shrugs. Theoril soon walks into the diner, looking at Arkrius and sighing.

"Boss, you shouldn't be drinking!"
"What's wrong with drinkin'? Nothin' wrong if I'm totally fine."
"You're. Not. Fine."
"Course I am. Not bleedin' or some shite like that."
"...what do you explain with those pieces of metal in your flesh."

Arkrius looks at his arms and legs. "Ah, the explodin' magazine. Nothin' too serious, just a flesh wound." Theoril quietly sighs.
"Right, and your going to soon lose your arms and legs, still call it a flesh wound, try to bleed on people to death and provoke them." Arkrius sighs.
"I git it, I git it..." Arkrius carelessly pulls out each piece of shrapnel and tightly applies bandages over his clothing.
"'etter now." Theoril quietly sighs. "That'll do, now we drink!"

Theoril grabs the second mug from Arkrius and drinks the ale. Theoril and Arkrius repeat drinking for a while...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Nero was running through the woods. Seems like the train’s moving. That’s a good thing. He was too late to see the soldier next to him. Oh crap! He barely ducked as another beam flashed right above his head. All the trees in its line of fire collapsed. “You and your Disintegration Beams!” He threw a stab aiming at the guy’s head, which was dodged with ease. The soldier tried punching Nero in the head, but it had the same result. After this a sequence of punches, slashes, kicks, blocks and dodges followed. In the end of it Nero was sent flying, smashing through a tree, yet he managed to somehow land on his feet. The soldier had an open hand this time. Lightenings crackled and a ball of energy was formed. He threw it at Nero, with all the little lightening around it. It was easy enough to dodge, Nero simply side stepped. For a while nothing happened, then a huge explosion was behind Nero, big enough to wipe out one train car without a trace. “50% huh? Seems to be the same as last time.” Nero was calmer now. He dashed at the soldier while the soldier dashed at him. The sword and the fist collided making what seemed like a big explosion of mud, water and leaves.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Leneor sits calmly in his seat, scrubbing the blood of ashantir and relaxing. He had managed to turn the radio off, especialy since some people seemed to like not doing so and instead let everyone hear their nonsense. Leneor put away his sword and pulled a cushion out from under the bench, placing it agaist the window. He heard the rain calming down again, the night would be peaceful, at least he hoped it.
He stared at the light of the ceiling, talking to Äeon out loud, as he usaly did when he was alone. his wagon was entirely empty.

"And you realy should cook wolf at 220° C? what happens if you put it around 200° instead?"
"Ah, i see."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Theoril and Arkrius were drinking a lot of ale. Theoril drank around eight and Arkrius drank around ten. Theoril saw swaying back and forth. Bubbles were periodically coming out of his mouth. Ah, basterd is quite drunk...ah, I feel a drunk meselfsh. Arkrius also had the same side-effects as Theoril. "Oi, Ssssshiro! Git me another drink, ya bashterd..." He almost fell out of the chair and looked straight at Theoril.

"I'm gettin' to win tish drinkin' competissssshion!" Arkrius drank another glass of ale.
"No ya aren't bossh!" Theoril held his glass and began drinking. He soon blacked out from the alcohol consumption. "Hah! I winsh! Eash tash ya bashterd!" said Arkrius.

Everything was spinning and blurry to Arkrius as he stood up. He soon blacked out and fell on the floor. Theoril and Arkrius were contently sleeping in the diner. Jade and Meryl soon entered the diner to see a sleeping Arkrius and Jiro. They both playfully glomped at Jiro. "He's soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!" the girls shrieked in unison. They were patting his head and playfully nuzzling with Jiro before they took another look at a sleeping Arkrius. Aww.... thought the girls simultaneously.

Meryl easily picked up Arkrius and carried him out of the diner to another cabin. Jade looked back at Jiro, waving at him and soon at Theoril. She soon picked up Theoril and carried him off to a different cabin, setting him on the couch and going back to the cabin with Arkrius and Jade. Jade and Meryl were giggling at a sleeping Arkrius and slept on each side, nuzzling and cuddling with him. They soon fell asleep.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:51 am

not even five minutes had gone by or Lycan threw the cherry in the air and catching it with her mouth, finishing her chocolate desert. "ON TO THE MEAT"She laughed and started on the Spicy meat.

another 5 minutes passed and with a rib between her teeth she looked up and saw arkrius getting drunk *snap* the bone broke and Lycan ate it "Gotta get my calcium"She smiled while grinding the bone. With a small twitl she threw the last bone into her mouth and washed it away with the last of the cora. *BURP~* "Well that was tasty" A small commotion went on but Lycan ignored it and looked out the window.

*YAWN* "well time to head for a coach"with a gracefull flip she made a salto of the table.

*Beng* the slide door went open and lycan entered then she closed the door and sat with her back against the wall *snore*

(+50 mana +50 health a good meal does wonders ;o)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 am

Leneor couldn't help it, he was bored. It wasn't Äeons fault, he just felt like he should be falling asleep, couldn't, and now needed something to pass the time untill he would be able to fall asleep. His rythm was ruined anyway.

He walked through the train, seeing pretty much everyone asleep except a few people at the diner waiting for the next shift to take over. Leneor placed himself on one of the seats at the bar, ordering something from the guy behind it. the moment it arrived he had forgotten its name, he only knew it was something strong. He slowly drank from it, watching the whole scenery of the diner, until his view stopped at a table further away.
He immeadiatly jumped up and went towards it.

The chessboard had remained, and every figure stood still on its exact position. Leneor had no photografic memory, but he knew everything was the same. he placed himself onto the bench the old man had occupied during the match.

"Excuse me, but i was told to make sure noone were to touch or move the whole setting. It was an old man, long beard, he insisted on leaving it in that state untill his playmate came to analyze the scene. WOuld you min.."
"I am that playmate." Leneor answered cool.

He rested his weight on both arrms, folding his fingers together, and whispered to himself.
"What... if it were to continue..."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 am

Millie was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed over one another. She was wearing a blue skirt she bought while she was shopping with Laura who was in the back of the room. Millie had a devilish look on her face with a cocked eyebrow. Laura still holding her books smiled and walked up to Tracey who was still in complete shock in front of the room. "Hi Tracey," Laura kisses Tracey on the cheeck. She had to tippe toe becaause she was sorta short and Tracey was tall for his age. "Have fun" Laura says leaving and closing the door behind her. Leaving Tracey to his doom.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 am

Leneor had not moved an inch, it was as if he were sleeping there, with open eyes, just untill a clumsy waitress bumped into the table on accident.
"Oh, i'm terribly sorry, it's just so late, and - i'll make up for it right awa-" she apologized, but Leneor just held up a hand to stop her. She looked a little sulky, and went back to where she was heading earlier. Leneor slowly took all the pieces that were now spread arond the table. He took every piece and placed it on each side of the board, put in a chaotic order. mixing black and white, putting them at the wrong places, and stuff like that. As he was finished he folded his hands again.

"You like chess, eh? I like playing chess myself..." Leneor made a coy smile. "But I hate the game. As soon as one thing is over, everything is forgotten, as if it never happened. There is no vegeance anymore. there is no sacrifice remembered. and there neither is friendship or love that overwhelms beliefs. It's because Chess is so similar to life, that i hate the game."

he looked hurt, sad, as he lay his head next to the chessboard, looking at it from the side, the dark scenery outside the window behind the board. he slowly closed his eyes and fell to slumber
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm

It was approaching dawn. The rain had stopped and it was all quiet within the train. Arkrius slowly sat up, rubbing his eye sleepily as he noticed Jade and Meryl sleeping at his side. He slightly grinned as he kissed each of them and petted them. Oi, it's almost mornin'...I feel like shite...

He struggled to get off the couch and quietly walked out of the cabin. He was using his hand as a support against the wall as he walked. Ugh... The cabin soon came into Arkrius's view. A waitress smiled at him and ushered him to a seat.

"Feeling well sir?"
"Nah, feelin' like shite, git me a tea. Bangul Spice."

She quickly walked off and prepared the tea. Arkrius looked at her rear for a few moments before looking out the window. Almost mornin'... A teacup was placed on the table and Arkrius nodded. He waited for the tea to cool down and stared out the window. ...why was tat shown to me? My "grave" and their graves...I'll git Theoril to make a stop by there...and pay my respects to 'em...and my "former" self... Arkrius grabs his radio and changes the normal frequency to Theoril's frequency.

"Oi, Theoril. Wake up." A groan was heard on the radio.
"Yes...boss?"
"Make a stop soon, I'm goin' to visit me "grave"."
"Alright."
"Also, make a damage check on the train. It did git hit with some damned beam or something."
"Alright, I'll do that while you're visiting the graves."

Arkrius sipped his tea, his thoughts wandered as he began to reminisce about his past.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Nero slashed, missing the soldier again and avoiding a counter. The train was long gone and he was no longer worried about others. The soldier finally managed to grab him by the throat and smashed him into the ground. Both the scabbard and sword flew off. For Several seconds Nero couldn’t breathe. The soldier raised his hand, with the three fingers out. Crap, another one. Nero closed his eyes and concentrated. Forget it…forget it all…just this once…the only thing I want…

His eyes opened and an insane grin was on his face. “HAA!!” with one fast hit of the arm, Nero got out of the soldier’s grip as the beam hit the ground, spinning in the air and then landed on both feet next to his weapons. His face then changed into what someone would have after a heavy sparing session. Right…back to normal. A flying kick got him in the ribs, sending him flying back. Nero did get a grip of his sword though and sheathed it again. But he didn’t manage to land on his feet, but rolled back and got to stand. The soldier was running at him again. Nero dashed out of the way, and remembered that he still had both Arkrius’ guns in his pockets. He stopped using the sheathed sword which then was in a vertical position and got both his feet on the guard and the hilt and pulled out the desert eagles, aiming both at the soldier. Let me try it your way for once he thought towards Arkrius and unleashed all the ammunition into the soldier. As expected, it had no effect on him. So he thought of a new strategy that would help him get away.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next