Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assemble Black Forest

Go down

Assemble Black Forest Empty Assemble Black Forest

Post by Artist Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 am

Wolfe phased threw the ceiling of the real Balgon prison. He landed right on a guard knocking him out. Wolfe comed threw his hair. "I can feel little hints of the spell already."

Wolfe stood up and took out his flintlock pistol. He took a deep breath "Lets do this then." He walked pressing his back against the wall, there was a guard on the side. Wolfe turned to that side and punched his jaw. Then punched his gut. The guard was out. Another guard was behind him. He turned and block with his cane, unsheathed it and cut his throat. He sheathed his cane again.

He walked down some stairs and there was about five guards coming up. With five quick triggers of his pistol he hit all of them square in the head. He phased threw the floor and appeared infront of about 20 rows of stair cases going down in a circle. Every stair case was gaurded with about ten guards. Wolfe hopped off the rail and started to fall down the to the bottom. The guards looked down confused. They saw wolfe and he phased right threw the floor. They knew of his presence now. They radioed the other guards.

"Oi Boss! Some one has trespassed in the prison and he's unaffected by the spell here."

Wolfe fell deeper in the prison he was in the barracks now. The spell was stronger here the deeper he went down the stronger it got. But Wolfe was still unaffected by it. The barracks was full of guards stronger then the ones up stairs. Some of the prisoners saw him. "Help meeeee please."

Wolfe shook his head "Damn it." Three guards saw him and started running towards him axes in their hand. Wolfe fired three shots for each of them, they hit on target. Taking them out. Guards on top standing on the higher rails fired a bazooka towards Wolfe. It hit destroying that area. Smoke covered their sight. "Where is he." The guard holding the bazooka said. "There!" The other pointed to the other side.

Wolfe was running past many pirson cells on the complete other side of the room. "How did he get there? Fucker!" He fired again missing hitting the prisoners and other guards. "What the hell are you doing!"

There was about ten five guards running towards Wolfe infront. He jumped to his left side phasing right threw steel bars. He then jumped again ignoring the prisoner and phased right threw the wall. In a instant he was right behind the guards on top with thw bazooka. He took them out with two quick slices of his sword cane. He phased threw the rail floor and was on the other side of left side of the room. The guards were so confused by his movements. He was phasing threw every wall taking out every guard with his sword cane. Appearing in large distances in a instant.

"What the hell! Is he freaking teleporting threw walls!" The final guard in the barracks room screamed looking around scared. Wolfe phased threw the floor behind. "Yea something like that." He sliced off his head.

The barracks room was massacred. Every guard was dead. The prisoners looked shocked. Not one drop of blood had touched Wolfe. He phased threw the floor of the barracks room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Assemble Black Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Assemble Black Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Assemble Black Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Assemble Black Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Assemble Black Forest Empty Re: Assemble Black Forest

Post by Artist Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 am

Wolfe landed in a long black tunnel. "Oi I didnt want to come here. Damn it" He sheathed his cane sword and stood up.

"Jack Wolfe himself." a voice came from behind Wolfe hiding in the shadows. She walked up. It was Yurii from the meeting. She was holding her sword in her hand. " What is Wolfe doing in a place like this?"

Wolfe turned around and cocked his gun. "Yurii...so good to see you again." Wolfe fired four shots in Yurii's direction. Yurii snapped her finger and she was covered in red bubbled shield, blocking the bullets. Wolfe smirked "You gotta do better then that Yurii dear." The bullets were spinning and piercing the sheild. "They dont stop that easily." The bullets pierced the sheild shattering it, and all of them hit Yurii. She was shot in her right leg and arm. Two bullets had hit her chest. She didnt have long to live.

"They were originally aimed for the head. So your sheild did something for ya." Wolfe said walking up to her. Yurii was pissed, she knew she would die without treatment. "Wolfe I'll fucking kill ya!" She lunged at him sword in hand. Aiming for his head. She was quick. But her attack phased right threw his body. She was on the others side of Wolfe shocked, on the floor holding her wounds.

"I dont get touched unless I wanna be touched." Wolfe pointed his gun towards her head. "Good bye Yurii." He fired, sending two bullets straight threw her head. He took deep breath. Went over to her life less body and took two necklaces that was wrapped around her neck.

"So you had two of em huh." He took them placed it in his Coat pocket and phased right threw a near by wall.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Wolfe appeared in a large barely lit hallway that ledt to one door. It was on the deepest part of Balgon's prison. The spell was at its heaviest here. The hall way was heavily guarded. Golems, orges, guards, even three black class warriors were walking around. He jumped out phasing right threw the floor. None of them saw him surprisingly.

He appeared in that room that they was guarding. It was a dark small room with only two prison cells in it.
"Finally found you guys." Wolfe said smiling. There were two people in their own cell. A preety young girl was in the left awake and breathing which was odd.

In the right one there was a boy with dark blue hair over his face unconcious. "Wolfe! your here!" Wolfe shot the lock off the one the girl was in. Her hands were bounded to chains. "Hurry get Kira! he's gonna die." Wolfe quickly took out one of the necklaces from Yurii and threw on the girls neck. Then he shot the other cell lock off. He went in the cell and shot off the chains that binded him to the cell. He placed the other necklace around his neck and took his head holding it "Come on Kira breathe damn it."

The girl felt her power comeback to her with the necklace on. She was preety had long brown hair and brown eyes to match. She had a black zip up vest and a long black dress on. She went in the other cell. "He gave me his energy a while before you got here. He was scared about me dieing here. You know Kira."

Kira's hair started to rise up. "He's back." Wolfe said letting go of his head. Kira woke up coughing looking at Wolfe "Wolfe...you took your time fucker." Kira said smiling. Wolfe stood "Well I got here didnt I." Kira's hair was flowing upwards now it was a weird dark blueish color. He was young just like the rest of them. No older then 19. He was wearing a orange baggy outfit. The three of them stood there for a moment looking at each other. Then they hugged. "I missed you to Jean and Kira."

They let go of each other Jean was crying but wiped her tears of joy. Kira smirked "Now time to get out this hell hole!" Kira walked towards the front metal door. "Wait Kira its heavily guarded out there." Wolfe said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Plus you already know I can get us out of here in a instant."

Kira walked closer to the door. He looked back at Wolfe and Jean. "Yea yea you and your phasing threw dimension stuff. But it takes the fun out off everything." He said with a grin. "Let me atleast get my revenge on these bitches then were off promise."

Wolfe sighed and before he could say anything else. Kira had broken threw metal door somehow. Jean came closer to Wolfe "He's just as reckless as ever huh." She said smiling.

Kira looked at all that opposed him in the barely lit hallway. "Hey fuck faces over here! Names Kira and im gonna beat the shit out of all you bitches!"
He said dashing over to all that stood in his way. The impact of his dash had destroyed the door intirely and all around it as well.

Pic of Black Forest members
Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 am

Moments later Kira was standing on the end of the hallway. All the guards, orges, golems, and the three heavy armored warriors were all dead and beatin to a pulp. Kira was smirking he had cuts and scars all over his upper body. His clothes were shreaded, blood was seen on his baggy cargo pants. Wolfe and Jean were still in the room the metal door Kira had broken ealier was somehow back in place.

"Kira are you done!" Jean shouted out.

"Yea were all done here." Kira shouted back. Jean flicked her hand and the meal door instantly flew to the side of the room. She covered her eyes so she wouldnt see the masacre.

Wolfe chuckled "Kira you know Jean hates blood."

Kira walked towards them. "Sorry Jean." Kira's cuts and wounds were healing fast as if they were never there. "Ahhh thats more like it. My power has finaly fucking returned. But it seems that I have lost my touch getting so cut up. But on to the general fuckers now." Kira started to walk.

Wolfe put a hand on both there shoulders and stopped Kira. "Lets get out here now. We cant beat all the general's on our own. We must leave get everything together and then get our revenge."

"Screw that shit Wolfe! We can take em here and now just the three of us. Well Jean is complicated but its still three. Lets go kill all the bastards. Espacialy that bitch Shira!"

"Kira trust me, I have way more in store for Black Forest. Lets leave and I promise you will get your revenge in due time." Wolfe said looking at Kira. Kira shrugged

"Fine alright lets get out of this fucking place. Before I kill everyone in it." Kira said crossing his arms

Wolfe smiled "Good now lets go." He phased the three of them threw the floor and out of Balgon Prison.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down