Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Khantis (Part Two)

+5
Bells
Sonic
Needless
Kurohane
Muzak
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to Khantis (Part Two)

Post by Bells Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 am

"Oh course, I have no intention of running away. In fact, I'm interested in helping you guys out. I know you're heading someplace, and I want to accompany you, that's all. In return, I'll help you in anyway I can."

Shiro removed her mask a bit, revealing the left side of her face.

"That sounds good don't you think? Answer quickly because your friend's getting away."

She lifted her hand, holding a mirror floating in mid-air. It showed an image of Arkrius and Theoril leavin on their boat. Another mirror a safe distance away followed them, recording their actions.

(Mana -30)
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 15

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue780/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 am

"Not like Arkrius will ever be able to escape me, me and my husband have found him several times before"

Elena stood down and held her reciever, she pushed the button and it sent a powerful radio wave, contacting all of the allies that Kaluoshen had accumulated in his life.

"Even then, I still have allies in almost every place, and if Arkrius owes my husband a debt, one that everyone thinks in unreturnable"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:12 am

Toki summoned a more viscous shield to block the bullets, he was able to protect himself rather well, but he still needed to formulate a plan in order to defeat Slade.

I need to think about how I am going to do this, I could always use quantity to overwhelm him, it seems to break his armor when multiple points are stressed at the same time. But the problem is that the guy seems to have something stronger in that armor as well, I guess I have no other choice, place time must be used.

Toki jumped out of cover and fired a beam of energy at Slade, the beam had enough force to blow away a house with ease and the effects would distort the time around it. Toki then ran towards the man and used his most risky move, Chronos Mind.

(-100 mana)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue585/700Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Slade was blown away by the attack, destroying his shields and sending him crashing into the buildings behind him.

"Legion don't let Arkrius get away, he's worth something too"

"Understood"

Legion ran towards Arkrius, tracking him through the city using several radio devices. He came upon him leaving on his boat, Legion took the liberty in not letting him leave and pulled out his two rocket launchers strapped to his back, he aimed for the ships key parts and fired the rockets, making impact with the ship and leaving it stranded on the water.

Slade decided that he had no choice but to fight close range with Toki, he took out a longsword and struck at Toki. But was hit in the head by Toki's palm strike. Slade was frozen in time and wasn't even able to think.

(Mana full deplete, Health - 40)
Sonic
Sonic
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 8

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue740/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/800)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Arkrius and Theoril blinked as the ship shook violently and they were knocked off their feet from the explosion. It had started to sink rather slowly, water was filling through the interior of the boat. Arkrius let out an irritated sigh as the boat as slowly sinking. He looked at Theoril, it was quite clear that he was irritated..

"Theoril, get another boat. You know I can't swim. There's an annoying fucker in Port Dace and I'm shooting him down."
"O-okay."

Theoril quickly ran off and jumped off the boat. He was swimming towards the Port as fact as he can. Arkrius slowly scratched the back of his head and quietly sighed. "Now...if I can't find the basterd from here..." He pointed his gun towards the sky. "I'll just destroy most of it. Surely a couple of civilian death or injuries can't be too bad." He fired a white beam into the sky and it scattered into multiple, raining down towards Port Dace. He quietly laughed. "Raining Overdrive."

[Mana - 150]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

"Arkrius that isn't good of you to do, killing innocents isn't good and killing our allies is even worse" Myrie said as she emerged from the water in Seiryuu form. She transformed back into her human form and stood on the deck of the ship. She ran up and hugged Arkrius hard and kissed him. She smiled. "Did you miss me"

Her smile quickly turned into a frown when she looked at Arkrius' arm, or what was left of it.

"What happened to you? What happened while I was injured? Where is Kaluoshen? I recieved a call from him no too long ago so I came here, please tell me Arkrius"

(Health+Mana Full)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Shiro held her mask for a bit, then moved it, covering her face again.

"Allies huh?"

She could sense people arriving, very powerful people.

"Anyways, shall we join the others?"

Raising her hand, she created a mirror barrier for the incoming attack.

(Mana -10)

Last edited by Bells on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue780/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Arkrius blinked as he heard a familiar voice. He turned around to see Myrie. A small smile was on his face as she hugged and kissed him. He returned the hug and kiss with his own. "Of course I missed you."

A quiet sigh came from Arkrius. He looked away from Myrie and scratched the back of his head. "I lost my arm, it blew off in battle." Another sigh left his lips as the topic of Kaluoshen came up. "Long story short...I killed him. Friendly fire, he tried to save me." His hand went to his holster and braced for the worst. ...this isn't going to end well...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Xan landed on the outskirts of Port Dace, stretching his neck to see the status of the battle, he took off again and glided over the town, he watched as the town was bombarded with explosions. Xan roared in the air, he saw no way to land without destroying the town, like he cared?. Xan landed in the main circle of Port Dace, and moved his massive head towards the beacon.

"Kaluoshen I have arrived, I see you have been busy"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Wolfe took the device quickly and started to head towards Elena and her children. But Jean and Kira was right behind him. Kira looked aggrivated "Yo Wolfe whats the fucking plan. Its getting a little hectic around here. Its only a matter of time before I start busting heads open." Kira said with a lauph. "Yea Wolfe it is getting to dangerous around here." Jean agreed rubbinng her arm up and down.

Wolfe was about to say something when he saw many incoming bullets from the sky. They looked like they were going to destroy the town. Wolfe quickly grabbed them both and phased them out of Port Dace before they were hit.

Wolfe's plan was to wait and watch untill things play themselves out. Then they would act when things are a little more cooled down.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

"A little cowardly don't you think?" Kurohane asked behind the Black Forest members "Oh and if you are wondering why I'm doing this, is because I don't want to be near there when my Daddy gets angry"

Meanwhile, Alistair began to fume as to what was happening to his town, simple battle was alright but the actions of bombarding the entire area was out of the question. Alistair ran to the docks and let loose a powerful roar which stopped the bombardment in its tracks. He the roared again, causing the sea to form into a large wave that swept up the stranded escape ship.

"Valfred Barras Atherton!!! You dare to destroy my town, so in return I will destroy you!!!"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/300Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue545/900Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Arkrius felt some uneasy movement form the sea. He blinked multiple times. ...what? The sea should be calm... He turned around to see a large tidal wave heading his way. ...oh fuck...FUCK! The boat was swept from the sea.

Arkrius was thrown from the deck, a few feet in the air and his face lost all colour on the return trip. Shit! His body slammed against the sea, all of the air escaped his lungs from the impact. He frantically moved his arms as he tried to push himself towards the surface, but wasn't getting anywhere, he was slowly sinking. ...no, no, no, I'm not letting myself drown here! His mind was set on not giving up, he continued to do so, but, it was all in vain, it he ended up sinking deeper into the sea. His lungs were demanding air, he placed his hands over his mouth to prevent from opening his mouth or trying to breathe, however, water soon rushing into his lungs. His body flailed around like a fish on land for a few moments. The realization of death reaching him was on his mind. ...I can't cheat death...this time. He blacked out and continued to sink towards the bottom.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Myrie dove after Arkrius with amazing speed, she transformed into Seiryuu and crashed through the water, destroying everything that got in her way.

I can't watch another important person to me die, I can't!

Arkrius was sinking fast, Myrie transformed into Genbu in order to speed up. She finally reached him and turned into Seiryuu again to grab him in her claws. She burst out of the water and transformed into Suzaku in order to fly him a safer distance. She let him down gently on the ground, and then returned to human form. She began to use CPR, attempting to resucitate him.

"Please Arkrius don't die on me, I don't want another one to die, you're all I have PLEASE!!!" Myrie sobbed "Arkrius, please..."
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Arkrius eye`s suddenly opened and he turned over to his side, puking out all of the water and coughing rather violently. His breathing was ragged and he shook his head. W-where am I? I...I'm alive? He rolled back onto his back to see Myrie. His hand weakly went to her arm and gently tugged at her clothes. "T-thanks. Ugh, I feel like crap..." He slowly sat upright and looked around. ...where the hell...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 pm

"Oh thank the spirits!, Arkrius...I was...I was..." Myrie sobbed, she began to cry loudly, "I was so scared, I didn't want you to die..."

Myrie began to cry even louder, they were tears of joy, she was so happy, but as usual her emotions always get the better of her. She gasped between sobs, nose running. She hugged Arkrius and cradled him in her arms. She smiled at him then gave him a kiss, then hugged him again.

"I'm happy I didn't lose you" She whispered into his ear
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm still here, aren't I?" Arkrius was gently stroking her shoulders and briefly smiled. It looks like I avoided death again. ...how long will this last? He smiled again as Myrie whispered into his ear and he gently gave her a kiss. "Well, I should be fine..." Arkrius tried to push himself to his feet, but, his strength was gone. The underwater battle to swim drained most of his energy and he weakly coughed. ...damn, I tried too hard to swim, that I've lost most of my strength. His body started to shake a little as a gentle breeze past right by him. He tried another attempt to get himself back onto his feet, but, it simply failed again. A quiet sigh left his lips and he just looked at Myrie. ...well, at least I have someone that cares a basterd like myself...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 pm

"Xan is that you, how are you a dragon?" Cecily asked with a perplexed look. "Aren't you like a flaming skull"

"That doesn't matter right now, Xan, get over to Arkrius, make sure he fulfills his promise" Elena order him, she then turned back the girl "Now, to deal with you, I don't know whether I can trust you or not"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

Shiro looked at Xan's dragon form with facination, then back at Elena.

"Well, I'm asking you to trust me, just to accompany you. Besides, if you find me a nuisance, it wouldn't be any trouble to get rid of me, right? You could kill me now or get your dragon friend to eat me." She smiled, being truthful for her words. "Just being a realist here."

She continued to look at the mirror recording Arkrius's actions, with the arrival of a shapeshiftor girl and him being saved.

(Mana +30)
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 am

Xan nodded his head and flew off into the sky. He began to hover over the port, he roared in delight at the terror that reached around the town. He spotted Arkrius over in a field embracing a young woman with cat ears.

What a guy, allies are fighting and he is off making out with chicks Xan thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If I could still do that stuff I most likely would do it

Xan landed down on the field and approached Arkrius and the girl.

"Hello again Arkrius, you seem to be having fun, Elena asked me to make sure you didn't go running off" Xan bellow in his deep draconic voice.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:46 am

There was quite a rumble and Arkrius looked off in the direction of the source. He looked at the dragon that just landed in front of him and blinked...multiple times. He didn't quite register who it was. What!? Talking dragons!? Am I losing it!? One of these days, soon enough, I'm going to die from a dragon, I bet...

"If you call almost drowning fun, then yes, I had a blast."

He slowly stood up and walked over towards Xan. I don't remember any dragon friends or allies... His arm was crossed over his chest and he shook his head. "Tch, escape from Elena? Hell, I doubt that's possible. Either way..." He looked at the dragon and sighed. "Who the bloody hell are you?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 am

Elena stepped down from her crate and faced the woman.

"You do me more credit than I deserve" Elena said grinning "However first off, I don't partner up with people in masks, secondly, I don't like the fact you carry that mirror around, you could be using it to convey my location right now, so if you are willing to let me take all of you possession and make sure they cannot track me through them, and you take off your mask for me to see your face, then I will allow you to come with me"

Elena then pointed to Cecily.

"Oh and don't bother trying to hide anything, she can sense every single thing that is on you and in you"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 am

Myrie transformed into Seiryuu, standing up to the giant dragon. However, despite Seiryuu being a dragon, Myrie was still dwarfed by it. It was like having an snake fight a komodo. Still Myrie would not falter, she held her ground and bared her teeth at the dragon, roaring and threatening to blow freezing blasts upon the fire dragon.

"Arkrius stand behind me, intelligent dragons are dangerous, they can cause us great trouble"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 am

"Oh come on, what do you have against masks?" Shiro obliged with Elena's request and removed her mask. "I find it quite comforting to have it on."

She closed her hand, and the mirror was gone. The other mirror tracking down Arkrius and friends disappated.

"Alright, no more mirrors. And like I said, there's nothing for you to worry about. I'm just here for the fun."

Besides, the only thing on me are my broadswords and knives. My mirrors are just summonings, not something that I physically carry with me.

"Isn't it time to go anyways?"

Shiro jumped up in mid-air, and her feet touched a mirror surface a few feet from the ground. She continued jumping on the mirrors like makeshift stairs until she reached the rooftops. Looking towards the sea, she noticed two dragons. One of them was huge, the other was pretty big, but small in comparison.

There's Valfred. I wonder if I should help him now...? Heheh.
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 am

Arkrius stared at the two dragons and facepalmed. He made a hand motion that was directed to Myrie to relax. "Now, now, there's no need to be all defensive. If he knows Elena, he must be a friend of either Elena or Kaluoshen. Leave him be." He looked at the dragon again and then to Myrie, still trying to calm her down. I also don't want her being injured again. After all, she probably just recovered or something. I'd rather not have another bad memory again...cause this looks like a cat trying to fight a tiger...it just doesn't work.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:40 am

Xan lowered his head down to look at Arkrius.

"Don't you remember me? It is Xan, the flaming skull guy from that time back in Balgon" Xan introduced himself. "I recently gained new power and have come to Elena's call, I had to honor my agreement, in return I will be able to find maybe able to find two flames at the same time"

Xan reformed into his original form and stood in front of the two.

"Now would the young lady be so kind as to return to her original form?"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next