Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search and Rescue: Part Two

5 posters

Go down

Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty Search and Rescue: Part Two

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 am

The time had reached 11:00 P.M. The night was dark, almost pitch dark. The moon was above, it was shining brightly above in the night skies, with the stars. Arkrius had left the bar earlier and was currently sleeping in the cabin he threw his stuff in. His pocket watch beeped as it reached 11:00 P.M. It stirred Arkrius from his dreamless slumber and he slowly opened his eyes. The cabin he was in was pitch black, all except a small sliver of light in the middle of the room from the moon, peering from the window. He gathered his trench coat and all of the ammunition from his attache case. Normal rounds, Explosive rounds and Armor-piercing rounds, he gathered them all and placed them in his arcane bag. He looked out the window and the train had stopped on the outskirts of Port Dace. The port itself was seen in the distance, about one-hundred metres away.

Arkrius slipped out of his cabin through the window. He reached into his pocket and grabbed out his radio. "Oi, wake up. We're at our destination. Port Dace. Git up." whispered Arkrius, wanting not to yell. He slowly walked over towards the driver cabin and punched against the side of the cabin.

"Driver, git 'ack 'ere for retrival. I'll contact via the radio when we need extraction. If we can't make it t'ere, find another spot."
"Yes, sir."

Last edited by Pantsumen on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty Re: Search and Rescue: Part Two

Post by Xan Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 am

Xan walked for a long time, slowly regaining his strength by taking away the heat from the area around him. Weird thing to see a man of fire to freeze the area. Xan walked further down to notice a train loading full of people. Xan needed the money and he needed a way to burn his frustration. Xan began to take in more heat, getting ready to have some fun. He charged towards the train, which was over a hundred meters away.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue0/0Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue930/1200Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 am

Arkrius quietly sighed and turned around. There was a man, covered in flames, running towards the train. It made Arkrius' jaw drop for a second. In Arkrius's eyes, it looked like he was going to attack the train with a killing intent.

...am I hallucinating!? A man...on fire...running at us!?

He quickly took out one of his desert eagles and aimed carefully at the flaming man. The desert eagle let off a very pale blue before firing an ice beam from one desert eagle and he also fired bullets. They were flying at the flaming being at a fast rate. The gun had a thin film of ice forming over the gun. A few more ice beams and the gun would have been frozen stiff.

[Skill: Ice Beam]

[Mana: 32]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:37 am

Xan noticed the shots of ice heading towards him, he melted them with his Agni Schiwatas. He ran towards the gunman that had shot him and propelled himself forward, ready to destroy the foolish young man. Xan burst faster and closed the distance at amazing speed, when he was about twenty five meters away, he stopped and sent blasts of hot air towards his victim, balls would explode on impact and would most likely kill the man.

Foolish human thinks he can stand up to me? Xan thought Well... I'll show him how wrong he is
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue0/0Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue930/1200Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 am

Arkrius sprinted at Xan for a few metres before noticing a few blasts of hot air. They looked rather deadly and Arkrius wasn't intending to get hit by those blasts rather easily. He placed his foot on the ground and made a 90 degree turn to the right, sprinting at full speed, hoping to get away from the blast. He dove and fired all of the bullets that were chambered in his guns and in the magazine towards Xan. He doubted they would do much, but, he had to make a sort of distraction as the team comes out.

The blasts of air hit the train, causing exterior damage. Arkrius had briefly looked at the damage caused by the blast and his face paled slightly.

...oh...shit. My ice attacks probably won't work...I need time and a distraction to place my traps....I doubt my water attacks will work...I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place...

Arkrius looked to his right and noticed a rock. He looked to his left, the train was there. He was a few feet away from getting stuck. The figure of speech that he thought about almost came true.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 am

Kaluoshen exited his cart, he then saw Arkrius engaging a man of fire. An elemental, a master of flame. The man of flame blocked away Arkrius' attacks with ease, and began to fire blasts of seemingly wind. Kaluoshen fired a mana slicer and hit some of the balls. The balls suprisingly blew up in amazing proportions, some off them hit the train and destroyed the hull. Kaluoshen saw that the man of flame had raw power unlike any he had seen before. Kaluoshen unsealed Oryuu and absorbed some of the blasts of air. He looked at the man of flame.

"Who are you and what have you come here for?" Kaluoshen yelled, he then looked at Arkrius. "Arkrius, I am going to engage him, I want you and Cecily to cover me from behind" Cecily and Rappa exited battle ready.

Kaluoshen burst foward and ran towards the man of flame, readying his sword into a super heated blade. He launched fired a thruster from the hilt of his blade. "Akasha Thrust"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue200/200Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 am

A large thud was heard as the air balls exploded "WHO DARES TO WAKE ME UP, i was having such a fun dream" Lycan woke up and was a bit pissed of, she smashed the window and jumped outside, a new person stood there and it seemed as if he was on fire. Kalu shouted he'd attack and the rest should back him up. "Let's see how much heat he can produce, well this scrap metal isn;t the best but should do the trick" she brazed her hands acros the train and two spears formed at her hands, with a mana amplified throw the spears hurled with twice the speed of a bullet, towards xan. Flying besides kalu's head on both sides. "Let's prepare for more to come" She opened her dimensional hole and a clump of Highgrade steel fell out.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue565/800Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue185/400Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Jiro's face was completely covered with food. He wanted to finish what he was eating before he had left the train but thanks to the attack on the train, the food was now all over his face. He was nervous that something might have happened so he rushed to exit the train.

When he got out of the train he saw a person on fire fighting his fellow witch hunters. He heard that Kaluoshen wanted Arkrius to cover him and also saw Lycan covering him so Jiro decided that he would help too.

He reached into his bag and pulled out two duplicated guns, he started to fire rapidly at the man on fire without stopping. The bullets that Jiro fired were inaccurate but since he exited the train a different way then Kaluoshen, he was at a different angle so the bullets wouldn't hit Kaluoshen.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Xan disintegrated the spears with his Agni Schwatas and caught the sword of the swordsman, the blade was warm, kind of surprising. Xan began to recieve more attacks from long range. Xan created a wall of flame around himself and the swordsman, making sure no one interupted their duel. The young swordsman had asked Xan who he was, it would be rude not to answer.

"I am Xan, the Fire Lord" Xan replied. He looked the young man in the eyes, something was off about them, they seemed to be much older than the young man and they had no fear in them, he looked like a man that could look the Reaper in the face. His eyes seemed... reptilian? Xan had seen them before, a dragon! Xan tried to move the blade, but the young man's strength was immense.

Xan activated his Agni Schwatas, ready to melt the blade in his hand.

"Let's see how good you are without your sword"

Xan was shocked when the blade did not disintegrate, he looked and saw that the sword had the same makeup as himself, the blade absorbed heat too!

A Demon sword? Looks like I'll have to take it up a notch

Xan readied a Lightning sword and striked at the swordsman's head.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Kaluoshen dodged the attack from Xan and jumped back to increase the distance. Kaluoshen looked around himself to see he was surrounded by two story flames. Kaluoshen looked back at the rest of the group.

"Arkrius! Take Lycan and Jiro and go save Tracey, My supporters and I will take care of this!" Kaluoshen yelled "Cecily, Rappa come here!"

"Right" Cecily and Rappa flew into the inferno and joined their father in the rising inferno.

"Cecily, I cannot match this man with my current ability, I need to use the Jewel"

"No Father, it is too dangerous"

"This is not up for discussion" Kaluoshen interupted "Give me the Jewel now!"

Cecily removed the Jewel from her body and handed it to Kaluoshen. Kaluoshen readied the Jewel and a large amount of energy began to surround him. Kaluoshen began to chant in an unknown language. The chant began to change into a song and a sword began to form. Kaluoshen's current swords began to change in shape and Kaluoshen stood straight, ready to engage in battle.

"In exchange for my immortal life I call upon thee, take the form of a blade and become my sword, Elena!"

He swung around his new swords and faced Xan.

"Seed of Eden, Complete"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue200/200Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Arkrius holstered his guns and nodded. The mission came first. He started running towards Port Dace while making a hand motion to follow.

"Oi, Kal, g'luck! Meet us at Balgon!" Jiro, Lycan, let's go, Kal and 'is supporters are more then 'nough for tis 'asterd."

The distance towards Port Dace was getting smaller and smaller. One hundred metres...fifty metres...ten metres. Arkrius eventually made it to the entrance of Port Dace. The town was bustling with activity despite being a port town. Boats were passing through, dropping off goods and leaving with passengers. The boat seemed like an excellent idea to travel, but, the teleporting circle was another possibility. Arkrius kept his options open. The boat was first. The circle was second in case if there wasn't enough money. He waited at the entrance of the Port for Lycan and Jiro. The mission was going to proceed, with, or without Kal.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Jiro looked towards Arkrius as he was told to follow him, he was reluctant at first since he was worried about Kaluoshen but he was also worried about Tracey. Knowing that Kaluoshen wasn't alone in his battle Jiro decided to follow Arkrius.

"Please don't die Kaluoshen." He said to Kaluoshen as he followed Arkrius, though he was worried Jiro believed that Kaluoshen could beat the fire person since he had help from two more.

After some time Jiro arrived at the entrance of Port Dace and started to pant a lot. He then stood straight and looked at Arkrius "Wow, you are fast." he said while looking at Arkrius and panting. He watched the people in town and smiled since they looked like they were having fun.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 pm

"It comes with the job...I'll see if I can rent a 'oat or something. Wait 'ere for Lycan." said Arkrius while handing Jiro a walkie-talkie. "I'll contact you when I git a 'oat."

Arkrius turned on his heels and entered the port. From the gate, it looked rather busy, taking a step inside is a while different story. Arkrius struggled to push through the sea of people as he tried to move towards the docks, despite the time being quite late. Eventually, he made it towards the docks, exhausted from attempting to push through mob, after mob, after mob. The dockmaster looked at Arkrius and walked up to him.

"You looking for a ride?"
"I'm looking for a boat that I can rent, you got one?"
"...sure do. How many people?"
"Three."
"That would be...1000 kyi."
"...damn. Here's 650, put the rest on WH." Arkrius handed over 650 kyi, he was quite hesitant. Most of his savings were gone in a blast. He gave the dockmaster a sheet of paper, similar to a check that held 350 kyi. "Take it to one of the Witch Hunter's headquarters. You should get your money." said Arkrius.
"Alright. The boat rental will last a day, make sure you return it by tomorrow, midnight." The dockmaster pointed at a small boat. "That's your boat. It holds three people fine."

Arkrius simply nodded and took out a cigarette from his pocket. He lit it and proceeded to take long drags from the cigarette. He fumbled around a walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Jiro, I git a 'oat. I'm at the docks."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Jiro took the walkie-talkie he was given and started waiting for Lycan. He watched as Arkrius went through the gate and saw him disappear in a sea of people, Jiro had an amazed look on his face like he just saw a magic trick.

He then saw a child in the crowd that was being pushed around by people and ran towards him. He got to the child and protected him from the people swarming about, he looked at the child and saw him crying. He continued to protect the child as he the child cried "Mommy where are you." the child cried out "Don't worry, I will help you find her." Jiro said while smiling at the child which made him cry less.

Jiro then got an idea, he put his hand in his pocket and duplicated the 100 kyi he had, then he threw the duplicated kyi in two directions beside him which made the people separate to grab the kyi. Jiro then held the kids hand and walked threw the new path that he had created. They got out of the sea of people but there was still no sign of the child's mother.

He asked the child what the mother looked like and the child described her to him but there was still no sign of her. Jiro then told the child to get on his shoulders and the child did what he was told, Jiro then stood on his bag so that the child could see over the top of the crowd. The mother then saw her child and pushed through towards them. Jiro let the child of his shoulders and he ran towards his mother "Thank you so much, let me give you a reward." the woman said but Jiro shook his head "I was just doing what I though was right. There's no need for a reward." he said as he smiled at the lady. He then walked away while waving at the two.

"What a Shame. I was going to give him 10,000 kyi as thanks." The woman said to herself "Well we are never going to a low class place again. Come along now, it's time for us to go home." the woman said to the child and started to leave.

Jiro then calmly walked through the sea of people as he through duplicated money around to split the sea of people. He then heard Arkrius say he got a boat "Okay, I will come when I see Lycan." he replied as he approached the entrance wondering if Lycan was already there. The money behind him that people were picking up then disappeared in their hands.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 am

"Well when claims a prey one should leave" Lycan smiled and watched abit "Stupid scrao metal burns up so quike this steel can last direct volcanic heats up to 10 seconds" Lycan was a bit disappointed not able to use her great metal, she then walked over to the water side. still keeping the fight in her eyes, she then put the metal back where it came from and saw jiro help some kid. Arkrius called for Lycan and Jiro so she flashed over to Jiro and grapped him with her scarf again "Lets go" she had a smirk on her face as she was jumping on heads of people all the way to the boat following the smoky sent "Here we are" She waved as she landed gracefully and borded the boat still dragging Jiro along.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue565/800Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Search and Rescue: Part Two Left_bar_bleue185/400Search and Rescue: Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

Arkrius continued taking long drags from his cigarette, waiting for Lycan and Jiro. He looked at the crowd to see a random figure jumping from head to head. The look on Arkrius' face was completely priceless. His jaw dropped and his face said "No way". Lycan landed and walked towards the boat, while dragging Jiro. Arkrius shook his head is disbelief.

...she's going to give me a heart attack.

He walked towards the boat and slowly boarded. He walked towards the motor and started it up. There was a quiet hum as the engine started. He saw down and steered the boat towards the prison. It was clearly hard to miss due to the gigantic size of the place. Arkrius grinned. It reminded him of his days back at Razgriz. He took out the earpiece and contacted Charles.

"...I'm almost at the prison. What's the assignment?"
"You are to assassinate the warden."
"...that's it?"
"Yes."
"...no description or anything?"
"Not of yet, we're looking into it. I'll update you soon."

The trip overall took a few hours towards the island. The boat reached the shore and Arkrius whistled, admiring Balgon prison. He looked at Jiro and Lycan, quietly sighing.

"...'right, standby here, I'll contact you when I'm found. Y'got it?"

He looked at his pocket watch. The time was 3:00 A.M. Arkrius wanted to finish this quick while they had the night on their side. He walked towards the gate of Balgon, grinning.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:48 am

Before Jiro knew what was what he was grabbed but since he had gotten so used to it he wasn't scared and already knew who it was. He was then once again dragged as Lycan hopped from head to head, as Lycan jumped off peoples head Jiro apologized to them.

Finally they landed on the boat, Jiro landed on his bum and then just sat there. He thought that Lycan would be there soon but he still didn't expect her to drag him to the boat.

After a few hours they arrived at there destination, Jiro looked at the prison with a scared expression on his face. He wasn't looking forward to get inside but he new that Tracey was in there and wanted to get him out.

[Pantsumen: This is where it will end. Put your posts in "Welcome to Balgon. Thanks.]
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down