Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search and Rescue.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Search and Rescue. Empty Search and Rescue.

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Arkrius entered the elevator. He pushed the number 1 on the control panel. The doors slowly started to close and moved down towards the reception hall. Arkrius quietly sighed and loosened his red tie. He leaned against the wall of the elevator, as it slowly passed though each floor.

The doors opened and Arkrius entered the reception hall. He quickly walked down the reception hall, towards a set of doors leading towards the boy's dorm. He opened the door leading towards the boys dorm and walked towards his room.

Arkrius placed his hand on the door handle and turned the knob, making sure that he locked it. It wasn't. It opened rather easily. He kept the thought in the back of his head, reminding himself to lock his room every time he left. He pushed the door and entered his room. The room was left in the same manner that he left it earlier. The desk was still messy with multiple guns and magazines. Shelves were still arranged as he arranged it. He threw the winter trench coat on the coat rack and sat at his desk. There was an unusual letter on his desk. It was in an envelope with a red seal, the one of the queen. He opened the letter and quietly read it. The letter read:

"Valfred Barras Atherton, you are to report your findings on the previous mission after you finish your current mission. That is all.

From, Charles"

Arkrius carelessly threw the letter in plain sight on his desk. There was another letter on his desk. He opened the next one and read it. It read:

"Boss, I was here, but you weren't. I took the liberty to restock your ammo caches at the WH base. I left the ammo in an attache case underneath your desk. I figured you would need it. I also took that new desert eagle that you told me to mass-produce. I should have a few prototypes ready by the time you read this letter.

From, Theoril."

Arkrius threw the letter in the trash bin beside his desk and sighed. He looked underneath his desk, to see an attache case as Theoril detailed in the letter. He grabbed it and opened it up. It contained quite a bit of ammunition. Arkrius grinned and grabbed the ammo, placing them in various pockets.

Ten magazines of .50 CE. Five magazines of .45. Twenty-four rounds of .44 magnum. That's all I'll carry on me for now. I'll bring the attache case and see how it goes.

He closed the attache case and placed it on his bed. He went over to his closet, grabbed a new pair of clothes and a new mask. It was exactly the same as his previous attire. He grabbed his attache case, grabbed his trench coat, a placed the mask on an inside pocket of the trench coat and left his dorm room. He locked his room to prevent anyone from entering. He placed his fedora hat on his head and went on his way.

Arkrius arrived at the reception hall and looked at his pocket watch. It was around 1:00 P.M. He had no leads on where Tracey could be and an hour left before leaving on the mission. There were still quite a few tasks to still be done and he also had to figure out how to find Tracey. The only idea that he had was to search through the database they had at central, finding records of Tracey's profile, previous missions and encounters, but they were restricted. They wouldn't give Arkrius access due to his behavior and he had to hack into the system itself and find the records that way.

Last edited by Pantsuman on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Search and Rescue. Empty Re: Search and Rescue.

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Jiro was in his room packing his bag with things he might need for a mission. He knew that the woman he just ran away from would come looking for him but he wanted to repay WH HQ for allowing him to stay and he would just be a burden if he was stuck in a hospital bed. After Jiro finished packing he left his room and started looking around the place for a mission in order to repay HQ and get away from the woman who was probably looking for him.

He started to look around and also ask other witch hunters if there was any missions available that he could help on but he couldn't find any. He spent a lot of time looking for a mission and also helping some people on the way but he still couldn't find any missions available.

Even though he couldn't find any missions he didn't give up and continued to search throughout the place. He then went into the reception hall and saw Arkrius, he ran up to Arkrius with a smile on his face "Hey your Arkrius. I remember you from the train." Jiro then remembered what he was doing "Oh. By the way do you know any missions that are available?" He then heard footsteps and quickly hid around the corner. As he thought, it was the woman that was looking for him.

The woman approached Arkrius "Have you seen a boy around here by the name of Jiro Yoshida? He is fourteen years old and normally carries a bag with him." the woman asked Arkrius as Jiro remained hidden.

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Arkrius was in thought, thinking about how to find a lead on Tracey. Jiro came out of nowhere, asking him if there were any missions available. Before he could answer, Jiro ran away and a women approached him, asking him if he saw Jiro.

"'e went over t'ere." said Arkrius as he pointed in a completely different direction where Jiro was hiding. Arkrius reached for his arcane cigarette and lit it. He was casually taking drags from the cigarette and yawning.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 pm

The woman left and then afterwards Jiro came out from the corner and approached Arkrius "Um. Thank you for that and sorry for bothering you." He said while looking down. He then looked up at Arkrius "You seemed like you were thinking about something. Is there anything I can help with?" he said as he gave Arkrius a smile.

He wondered if he could help Arkrius with his problems and maybe afterwards Arkrius would tell him about a mission. "If there is anything you need help with then I will try my best to help you." Jiro said while staring at Arkrius with a smile.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:41 pm

It was already 1 Pm when Lycan and inu came to a stop infront of the big metal gates of WH central "M-M-Misteress *pant* it might *heave* be a good idea to rest *PANT*"
"fine return" with a snap of her fingers inu dissapeard with a blinding red flash "Now to find more information about 'him' *shiver* "
she put her hand on the metal and the steel liquified around her hand spreading till a normal size liquad patch was seenwas there, she walked through it like one would walk through a waterfall frozen in time. after she was through the metal formed back. "Now to find that damn reception she walked over to the main front door and kicked it open "IM BACK~" Asingle scream could be heard from a repair man as he flung a resignation letter towards the front desk and ran away.
A familiar smell entered her nose "Smoky" she looked around and saw arkrius and a boy she seemed to remember from somewhere so she flashed over to them "HELLO~" she grinned and appeared out of nowhere
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue565/800Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue185/400Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Arkrius quietly yawned and let out a stream of smoke from his lips. Jiro came back, asking if Arkrius needed help. He thought about Jiro's offer for a few moments before speaking.

"Sure, could use ye 'elp. Ye with me now, we're gettin' Tracey ba - " Arkrius was interrupted as Lycan came out of nowhere saying "HELLO~" He quietly grumbled then resumed speaking. "As I was 'loody fuckin' sayin'...Tracey was captured, I'm on a mission te find the poor sod. Yer with me." He pointed at Jiro. "Be ready in an 'our. Meet at the train station. Oh, carry tis thin' for me."

Arkrius threw his attache case at Jiro. "Keep it safe fer me, till we 'ead off. Remember, ye got an 'our. I'll catch ya on the farside."

Arkrius walked away with his hands in his pockets. The next task was to hack into central's main database and find out any previous conflicts he had with anyone and find his personal background.

...sure hope I make it in time. Don't want to be late.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"Don't worry, I will guard it with my life." Jiro said as Arkrius walked away. He then turned his attention to Lycan that just entered "Hi Lycan, I haven't seen you in a while." he said while smiling at her. He had plenty of time since he had already put stuff in his bag and still had an hour to wait.

"Do you remember me? I'm Jiro." he said while staring at Lycan, it was rare that Jiro would forget someones name and remembered most people he met. "Oh and how is Inu doing? If he ever wants to play then I will play with him." Jiro liked animals but didn't know much about them and couldn't even tell the difference between a wolf and a dog.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 pm

See heard a few words "Mission" and "Tracey" and then arkrius walked off, "Hmm you seem familiar...jiro?" she looked at jiro "Hmmm" she wrapped her scarf around him and lifted him up then she flipped him upside down "I know i've seen you before...."
i think its that brat we met at the train with the witch
"Train? witch? " see tried to remember still looking at jiro
*sigh* it seems your memory fails you again it was when we met Leonor
"O well now Kid what was that about a mission"A firery gaze was in her eyes with the thought of new and fun adventure
and its always better then meeting that.. that guy
mistress....
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue565/800Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue185/400Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Jiro was confused when Lycan lifted him up and flipped him upside down "...Erm." he didn't want to sound rude so he just stayed silent. He then heard her ask about the mission "The mission is too find a fellow witch hunter. He was captured and now we have to get him back. He is also a friend of mine." Jiro said while upside down "Are you joining the mission." he said while smiling at Lycan.

Jiro was a bit disappointed since Lycan didn't remember him but he didn't mind, he liked Lycan and thought she was a good person. "If your joining then I guess we will be on the mission together. I look forward to meeting Inu again. We are meeting at the train station in an hour." he said with a smile.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Arkrius walked towards the elevator. He pressed the button on the side to call down the elevator. The door opened and he walked inside. He stood there, wondering where he should start looking. From past experiences, the records and database were at the bottom level of Eastern HQ. Arkrius figured it would be a great start. He pressed the button B2. The elevator's momentum shifted as it started to move downwards. Arkrius lost his footing for a brief moment and regained his balance. He reached into his trench coat pocket and took out a white, emotionless mask. He placed it over his face, took off his trench coat and fedora hat. He placed them on the ground and waited for the elevator doors to open.

A few moments later, the elevator doors opened and there were two guards guarding the door. A small grin came to Arkrius's face. Bingo. He walked up to the guards and they blocked Arkrius's way.

"Where do you think you're going? Only authorized personal can - "

Before the guard can finish, Arkrius had quickly taken out his silenced MK23 and shot both guards in the head. A tranquillizer dart was clearly visible. He slowly opened the door, making no sound, and there were a bunch of filing cabinets and a few computers at the back. There were three gray clothed Witch Hunters behind the computers and a blue clothed Witch Hunter at the back. The room was completely dark, the only thing that was producing light were the computer monitors in the back. Arkrius hid in the shadows and slowly crept towards the computers. The hint of mint took the personal off guard and wondered what it was.

Arkrius reached into his pocket and pulled out a white ball with a pin on the top. He rolled the ball towards the computers and white smoke was emitted. The three gray robes and the blue robe fell on the ground, coughing, before passing out. Arkrius walked over towards the computers and sat at one of the seats. He was quickly browsing through the profile's in the Witch Hunter database. After a few minutes, he had found Tracey's profile. He browsed around through it. It contained the usual profile information of name, birthday, etc. He tried to access the mission log, but it was protected by a password of some sort. Arkrius attempted multiple passwords that worked at the Eastern Headquarters but they failed. Arkrius stroked his stubble and continued attempting to crack the mission log.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 pm

"one hour? that's long~"Lycan put jiro back down on his feet "Well then might aswell have something to eat, food ish tatier with more people"she kept her scarf tied around jiro and started walking to the cantine dragging him along "And Inu is resting for no he ran here from the north" she pulled out her headphones *krtzzt* "Freya?"
"Y-Yess miss Lycan"
"It seems i wil be going somewhere else so could you have the rations loaded at the entrance of the Train platform also if there is a call for Tesla patch it through to me please"
"W-W-Will do"
"Also please see if you can find any information on all remaining oracles in the south it should be somewhere around"
"Ill ask the personal in the resticted area"Some sounds of a chainsaw startng up could be heard
"Thanx"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Arkrius was starting to lose his composure as he continued with multiple failed attempts of cracking the password. A quiet groan was heard and Arkrius looked to where it was coming from. One of the gray robes had woke earlier then Arkrius had expected. He picked up the gray robe by the collar and held a knife to her neck.

"What's the password!" asked Arkrius, in his English accent. The gray robe struggled to speak, she was frightened.
"K...6...0...1...2"

Arkrius typed out the password as she spoke it out. It worked. Arkrius grinned underneath the mask. "Thanks for the help." He took out his MK23 and shot the girl in the head. She fell on the floor, fast asleep. Arkrius was reading the mission log and hidden files on Tracey Casterson. Before he could actually read it, a chainsaw was heard in the background.

Shit.

He was quickly scanning through the records and found something interesting about Tracey and the Balgon family. He smiled as it poised as a lead. He quickly left Tracey's profile and made it look like it wasn't disturbed. He hid in the shadows, hoping that the chainsaw sound would go away.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:36 pm

After Lycan said that an hour was long she started dragging Jiro, as she dragged while walking fast Jiro fell and was dragged on the floor. He tried to get up but kept falling back down "Wa... Wait... Um. Can you slow-" Jiro then almost crashed into a corner when Lycan turned.

Jiro's heart was racing and he was going blue in the face, he looked at Lycan but she was talking in some headphones. Jiro then started to get tired again but he shook his head to wake himself up, if I go to sleep now it will probably cause another wound and make the others worry he thought to himself. "I will stay aw- WAA." Jiro was interrupted again by another corner.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm

(from Freya Mori's percpective)

"Ill ask the personal in the resticted area"She said it and started her chainsaw
"Thanx" The other end of the line went dead
"Miss Lycan gave me sucha important mission i must do my best"her eyes where shining and a deep passion shone from them, and the loud roaring from the chainsaw engine echoed through the hall she rushed to the nearest elavator and went down to B2.

*DING* the doors opened and she kicked up her chainsaw to second gear expecting a few gaurds. "Hmm seems they are passed out she walked passed them and through the door. The greys and the blue superviser all were laying on the floor "Something's not right, if there's anyone here"she looked around slowy walking towards the unconcious body's "You'd better not try anything"The chainsaw roared as she slashed through a nearby bookcase like a hot knife through butter "I'm just gonna check something" an evil grin came to her face, she kicked a nearby grey in the kidney to see if he wasn;t pretending, then she sat down and in not even a minute she craked the pasword she tried to open the files to the oracle files yet they were even better protected then the personal files triple firewalls and paswords "A challange"She cracked her fingers and creen after screen poped up and dissapearing just as fast as password were cracked notes were made, till the final words came in view ACCESS GRANTED she inserted a disk and a nearby printer started to rattle and a few files dropped out. "Well it seems they need to pollise their defence" she turned and looked around then she closed the window leaving no trace whatso ever behind. just stopping at the door to look back one last time.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Arkrius kept his MK23 held tightly in his hands as the girl with the chainsaw slashed through a bookshelf and kicked one of the gray's in the stomach. She had easily cracked through the passwords that Arkrius struggled with and printed some documents. His curiosity almost took him over but he left the documents alone. She grabbed the documents and went towards the door and looked at Arkrius directly in the shadows. Arkrius kept still in the shadows, hoping that she wouldn't find him.

...hurry up and leave! Damn it!
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am

(Freya)

She looked into the shades "I would almost think someones there" She looked again "O well"she turned on her heels making her blue gothic skirt twirl around her, grinding the chainsaw along the wall she entered the elevator. Just before it closes "OW YEAH IF THERE WAS SOMEONE THERE THE NEXT SHIFT OF PEOPLE STARTS JUST ABOUT...... NOW" the doors closed and the elevator next to it started going up.

(Lycan)

"Here it is"Lycan stopped before a metal door with Catine on it "Just a quike bite and then to the train" Jiro who was looking tired got dragged in "you should drink some coffee you look tired"With a quike grab she tore a pitcher of the counter and gave it to jiro for herself she took a passing plate with steak. She sat down and started eating.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 am

Arkrius emerged from the shadows. He quietly sighed as one danger was gone. But another one was coming. His trench coat and hat was in the elevator. There was another set of people coming towards him. He had to think fast in order to get out of this predicament. He had an idea, and hoped for the best. He walked towards the elevator and waited for it to arrive.

The elevator doors opened. There were a few guards and Witch Hunter personal leaving the elevator. They had clearly saw a masked figure and the unconscious guards behind him. They rushed at Arkrius, attempting to take him down and his mask. Arkrius took out his MK23 and shot at all of them. Tranquillizer darts were sticking out of them from various places. He also threw down a smoke bomb and used it to his advantage as he quickly passed through the Witch Hunters and into the elevator.

"I bid you...farewell." said Arkrius as he threw a sleeping gas bomb at the other Witch Hunters, as the elevator doors closed. Arkrius took off the mask, put his fedora and his trench coat on. He put the mask in his trench coat pocket and smiled. He looked at his pocket watch. It was 1:30 P.M. There was half an hour to go. He pushed the button "1" on the keypad and took him up towards the reception hall.

The elevator doors opened and Arkrius left the elevator, and entered the reception hall.

Last edited by Pantsuman on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 am

Kaluoshen got off his train and went over to the train station. He sat in a bench on a ramen stall. Kaluoshen ordered a nice big meal and began to eat again. Cecily and Rappa sat at attention waiting for their next move.

"What are we going to do next Father?" Cecily asked

"We are going to wait here and help the others find Tracey" Kaluoshen replied "We owe him for being unable to help him last time"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Search and Rescue. Left_bar_bleue200/200Search and Rescue. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:33 am

Arkrius walked towards the door leading towards the station. He pushed the door slightly open before hearing his name faintly in the background. He turned around and saw no one, he shrugged it off and continued on his way towards the station. He went through the gate and was now in the station.

The amount of people in the station was less then what it was before. Arkrius stretched and sighed. He took out his pocket watch again. It read 1:30 P.M. "...I should visit Meryl and Jade...but I have no clue where to start..." whispered Arkrius in his English accent.

There were footsteps heard behind Arkrius. He had turned around but it was too late. Jade and Meryl glomped Arkrius.

"Gwah!" yelled Arkrius, as he was surprised by Jade and Meryl.
"Arkrius! Where were you? When we woke up, you were gone." asked Jade.
"I 'ad a mission update, I got another one."
"W-when do you have to go?" asked Meryl. She had wanted to stay with Arkrius a bit longer, before he had to leave.
"'alf an 'our, somethin' round there."
"Yay!" cried Jade and Meryl in unison.

They had affectionately hugged Arkrius and kissed him on the cheek. They dragged Arkrius through the various small shops and stands on the station. Many of the male Witch Hunters and vendor's were staring at Arkrius in jealousy, wondering how a shorty like him could get two beautiful women as his side.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 pm

After nearly hitting his head on many corners Jiro and Lycan arrived at the canteen, Jiro got up and looked around "Finally we're here." he closed his eyes and sighed. He looked at Lycan as she gave him the pitcher of coffee.

"Thank you." He said while looking at Lycan with a smile, he was surprised that she saw he was tired since he was trying to hide it. He took a sip of the coffee and made a sour face and stuck out his tongue, this was the first time he had coffee and didn't like it that much but he continued to drink since he heard that it was supposed to make you less sleepy.

Jiro looked over at Lycan as she was eating "So why did you become a witch hunter?" he said while smiling. He wasn't that curious but he wanted to make conversation with her and maybe get to know her a bit.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm

"Why? uhm i don know to get information only available in these walls, and when im done ill go my own...."
mistress it would be better to keep that to our selves for now
"Right inu, well lets just say im looking for some people and my leads turned dead" she tore the last bits of fleash of the steak and then chrused the bone between her teeth.
A loud chainsaw engine could be heard from the hallway then the door got slashed in half, a hand coming from behind it "RUN ITS THE DEMON HACKER" Grey's and green's where running around and exiting through multiple exits, Lycan didn;t even look up. "This smell, hai Freya" Lycan smiled and waved "Freya walked in she was walking a bit stiff and her face was completly red "H-h-h-h-here y-y-you go miss L-Lycan" she handed a small stack of paper to her. "The rations are standing and the station as requested"
Lycan flipped through to stack "It seems he was last seen entering the prison as a prisoner and never came back out" Lycan was focusing on the papers "well To bad i can't go there cause i have to go on a rescue mission"
"Ow by the way Kid where ish the mission to?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Jiro looked as the woman with a chainsaw came in and everyone ran away, he tilted his head and wondered why everyone was running. He looked around and saw that the only ones left was the woman with the chainsaw, Lycan and himself.

He heard Lycan call her name "So her name is Freya?" he said to himself. He saw Freya hand over a stack of papers and then saw Lycan flip through them, wow she's a fast reader. Jiro thought. He then looked back at Freya "Hi Freya, my name is Jiro." he said to Freya with a smile on his face.

Jiro then looked back at Lycan "I sorry but I don't know much about the mission myself, I only know a friend of mine was captured and we have to get him back." he apologised to Lycan and lowered his head. He then lifted his head back up to Lycan "Don't worry. I will try my best to finish the mission as fast as possible so you can go see your friend in prison." from what Lycan said, Jiro thought she was going to visit a friend in prison.

He then finished off his coffee and showed a sour face again but continued smiling "I'm sure your friend will be happy to see you." Jiro wasn't sure on the details but since Lycan gave him the coffee he wanted to thank her by finishing the mission and letting her go see her friend.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Arkrius was enjoying the time he was with Jade and Meryl. They had looked through multiple vendors and bought a few things. Four packages of cigarettes (10 kyi each pack), two necklaces (20 kyi each) and a ring (15 kyi). There was a quiet beep from Arkrius's pocket. He took out his pocket watch and looked at it. It read 2:00 P.M

...the clocks should have let of a beep indicating an hour had past...it's time.

Arkrius turned to Jade and Meryl with a small smile on his face.

"Thanks. 'njoyed tha time. Time fer me ta go."
"Aww...." Jade and Meryl said in unison in a cute tone. They leaned closer to Arkrius and kissed him on the cheek. They waved goodbye at Arkrius and started walking away.
"Oh, I forgot something." said Jade. She ran up towards Arkrius and kissed him on the lips. "Good luck charm." Jade smiled. Meryl jealiously glared at Jade and ran up to Arkrius and gave him a kiss as well. "Another good luck charm." said Meryl and both girls went off, bickering and fighting with one another.

Arkrius quietly sighed. "That's that...". Many eyes stared with a huge hatred at Arkrius, extremely jealous at recieving a kiss from two beautiful ladies. He waited patiently at the station in front of one of the trains.

...sure hope they hurry. I'm leaving rather soon.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Freya glared at jiro her fingers were itching "And who might this brat be" A glare like a mad dog protecting its property. "And it seems Mister Wallace has reserved a train to depart at 2 pm to the southren seas"
".......no it couldn;t......" she looked at the papers agian with bold letters it stated:

Last seen location: Balgon prison, southren seas

she laughed nervously "How great.....and he isn;t exactly a friend kid" she had a nervous look on her face
how very fortunate we can meet the oracle after all
"Yeah fortunate...."

"Miss L-Lycan it seems it is time for the departure you should hurry if you wanna catch up"
"Owno i should really learn about this 'time' thing" she put her hand across the table it bended around her hands,moving to her arms till it made spring coils around her legs "Well lets go and thnx Freya" Lycan gave a small friendly peck on Freya's cheek ,as Freya passed out, she grabbed jiro in the neck of his coat using the springs to increase her speed and bounce from the walls to take corners faster.

Train Station
She jumped one last time from a large wall and flew in the station with jiro dangling behind her "Ow right the rations" She opened her dimensional hole under neath the rations at the entranch and they all dissappeard within its darkness. she then jumped and followed the smoky scent ending infront of Arkrius, she dropped jiro on the bench and with a backwards flip landed in front of arkrius "Lycan reporting in" She smiled wide and pulled her baret straight.

(+40 health + 20 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Jiro was a bit scared when Freya glared at him, he then listened to Lycan Their not friends? he thought as he tilted his head in confusion. He then heard that it was time for departure, Jiro didn't realize how fast the time went.

Before he had chance to worry he was grabbed by Lycan and once again dragged away at an amazing speed. Jiro closed his eyes this time but was still scared since he could feel the wind against his face "Ahhh... Too fast!!!" Jiro said with his eyes closed.

Jiro felt a slight pain as he was dropped on his butt on the bench, he opened his eyes and saw that he was on the train. His heart was beating fast We're here already? How fast was we going? he thought to himself. He looked at Lycan as she did a back flip and landed in front of Arkrius and then remembered that he hadn't told Arkrius that she was joining.

He went up to Arkrius "Um. Is it okay if Lycan joins us on the mission?" he said while looking at Arkrius "I'm sure she would be a big help." Jiro added on.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next