Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search and Rescue.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty Re: Search and Rescue.

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Arkrius fiddling with one of the new packages of cigarettes that he had bought recently. He removed the packaging and placed a cigarette on his lips. He was about to light it before Lycan came out of no where. Arkrius was shocked for a few moments before Jiro took him out of shockville and asked if it was okay if Lycan can join them on the mission. He lit his cigarette and nodded.

"It's 'loody fine." said Arkrius as he was taking a long drag from a cigarette. His body needed the nicotine. He slowly blew out the smoke from his lips and made a two finger salute at Lycan. "Nice ta 'ave ya on 'oard."

He turned to Jiro. "Y'got my attache case?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Jiro was happy that Arkrius let Lycan join "Thank you." he said to Arkrius and then looked at Lycan with a smile. He then heard Arkrius ask for the attache case that he gave him "Of course I still have it. I haven't let anyone else touch it." he said as he showed Arkrius the attache case.

Before he gave the attache case back to Arkrius, a thought crossed his mind "Wait I have an idea." he then duplicated the attache case and everything inside it four times and gave it too Arkrius. "I hope it comes in handy. Oh and the one to the right is the original." Jiro said to Arkrius.

Jiro then went on the train to wait for the others. While on the train he then looked in his bag to see if he had everything. He looked at the ointment he had, he had made more since last time he had it but he was beginning to run out of ingredients for it. Apparently his ancestors were alchemists but alchemy had long since died from the family and the only knowledge passed down was this ointment. His parents told him how to make it and he had written down the instructions but still wasn't that good at making it. He put the ointment away as he continued to look through his bag.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 am

Kaluoshen noticed the others going near the train, he walked over to the rest of them, eating a bowl of ramen and drinking some rum, held by Cecily. He walked over to the group and looked at the unfamiliar face. Judging by his aura, he was a spacetime manipulator.

Might come in handy Kaluoshen thought to himself

"Pleasure to meet you young man, my name is Kaluoshen" Kaluoshen said extended his hand. "I'll be assisting you on this mission, I owe Tracey for being unable to help him last time, I was his partner for the last mission where he went MIA"

Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius and Lycan "Seems like you will be joining us too huh?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 am

Arkrius

"More like the other way, Kal. I was issued this 'amned assignment. Git on, we're 'eadin' south. I'll 'rief you more inside."

Arkrius spin on his heels, walking towards the train. He was about to enter before remembering what Kal said earlier about his wounds. "Oh, 'fore I forgit...never mind, it'll wait. I'll see ya in the diner." Arkrius looked back at the door and entered the train. He had walked through the train carts, eventually making his way towards the driver.

"Oi, driver, git us 'eadin' south."
"Yes, sir."

Arkrius quickly left the driver cabin and walked towards the diner. He passed through multiple carts before eventually reaching the diner. It was completely empty. Arkrius had taken the nearest seat and stared out the window, waiting for Kal. He had placed the original attache case at his side and the duplicated ones on the table.

Lycan

Lycan had entered the train almost immediately. She was hanging upside down above a couch.

(Side note: I have permission from Crimson to have Lycan enter the train to progress the story. If anyone asks.)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 am

Kaluoshen sat down opposite of Arkrius, Cecily and Rappa disappeared from sight to return to their spiritual plane. Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius and passed out a small vial from his pocket. He let the bottle rest in front of the gunman.

"This will heal your wounds and replenish your mana, It's Elixir, take only a sip, it is very potent, take more than a sip a day and it'll kill you"

Kaluoshen looked over to the side, they were going south and he hadn't seen the ocean in many years. He looked over at Arkrius again.

"Hey, can I have a smoke?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:43 am

Arkrius had reached into his pocket, pulled out a radio and spoke into it.

"Oi, we're ready. Let's go!"
"Yes, sir."

The train had slowly started it's departure. It had left the station at Central HQ and made it's way south. Arkrius had looked at the vial on the table and grabbed it. He was a little hesitant at first.

...you can't be kidding me, take over a sip and I die? You can't be kidding me...

He followed Kaluoshen's instructions and took only a sip. He was a lot better. Almost like a new person. Hmm...well, at least it doesn't taste that bad as his scale...grounds... thought Arkrius, shuddering at the memory of the horrible tasting water. Arkrius reached into his pocket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. He handed a cigarette to Kaluoshen and the vial. He also fumbled around in his pockets for a lighter but eventually found it and handed it over. "...knock yerself out. Not literally, of course."

Arkrius looked out the window, watching the scenery. The trip to the southern region was going to take a while. A damn long while. He opened the window and blew out a stream of smoke.

[Mana + 500] [Health + 200]

(Side note: I'm making Arkrius's thoughts and him speaking normally in white so it's easier to distinguish)

Last edited by Pantsumen on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 am

Kaluoshen took a big smoke from the cigarette he had, he let out puffs of smoke from his mouth. "These aren't so bad, I could enjoy these without killing myself" Kaluoshen looked at the new person and looked at Arkrius.

"Hey why are we bringing a blue along with us, I met with our enemies and they were almost white class if not white class, I could only match them by using my speed to compensate with their strength" Kaluoshen asked "I don't want another dead blue on our hands"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Jiro looked at the new person that just came "Hi. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jiro." he said while smiling. "Thank you for joining the mission to help Tracey." Kaluoshen seemed like another nice person to Jiro.

He continued to looked through his bag, since he packed his things before he new what mission he was going to take he had packed a lot of things. Jiro started organising them so he could get something out fast in case of an emergency.

After a while he organised his bag and closed it. Jiro usually could wait hours without doing anything which he sometimes did at base when everyone was sleeping but lately he had been getting tired. He got up and started walking on the train so he wouldn't go to sleep.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Arkrius took another drag from his cigarette before answering Kaluoshen. "Apparently, 'e's a friend of Tracey. 'e was the only one I could find to recruit for this mission, other than Lycan. More 'elp I could git, t'e 'etter. Besides, Jiro's a'ility is quite useful to gun users like meself. 'e can duplicate various things and that's quite useful, as I run out of ammunition." He blew the smoke out of his lips and sighed. "'esides, I if 'e keeps with us, 'e should be fine."

Arkrius took out his desert eagle and turned on the safety. He opened one of the duplicated attache cases and inserted a magazine into the gun. He pulled the slide and chambered a round. He removed the magazine from the gun and took a spare bullet from his pocket and placed it into the magazine and placed it back into the gun, adding one more bullet to the gun. He periodically looked outside the window while doing the same to all of his guns.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 pm

with a small jump she flipped onto the bench and stared as kalu came and started to talk to arkrius and jiro "I wonder how long it will take before we get there"
It would seem we won't be too long on this train as we need to take a boat for the biggest part of the journey
"Wait there's something in this file about mister Oracle he seemed to have found a secret teleportation circle leading to the Balgon island, and in order to make sure the secret entrance would not be discovered he was thrown in the prison. This only came to the WH eyes as they had found an old log of his"
and this helps us how?
"You are so oblivious sometimes Inu, a teleportion circle which has been active for so many years and can't be removed it has to be leaking mana like crazy and it seems we have just the person to find such a big mana leaking circle"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Search and Rescue. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Arkrius looked at Lycan for a brief moment before looking back outside. "It s'ould take us about 'alf a day or so." He covered his mouth as he sneezed. "Somet'in' alon' t'os' lin's."

There was a quiet tune playing from Arkrius' pocket as he reached inside. It was his earpiece. He quickly stood up and placed it on his ear. "I'll 'e 'ack in a lil mom'nt." He spin on his heels and walked towards the exit of the diner. Arkrius pushed a button on the earpiece and started talking in french.

"...what is it Charles?"
"The report."
"The letter said that I was to report after my current assignment."
"...you have time to make a short report. I want the detailed one later."
"...fine. There's one interesting fact that I have recently found out. There's one individual named Kaluoshen, apparently, he's a fallen angel. He's attempting to find a rather powerful weapon that allows one to harm divine beings or something of the sort...and - "
"That's enough. I want the rest later. Keep an eye on this "Kaluoshen"."
"...yes, sir."
"You have another assignment from the queen. I'll tell you it later.

Arkrius placed the ear communicator in his pocket and returned to his seat. "'orry 'bout t'at."

...has Charles also lost it!?

"'gardless 'nough. Mission is to rescue Tracey Casterson. According to intel, 'e's 'een captured by the Balgon family. We're to 'reak 'im outta there. I'll tell you of the plan when we arrive."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am

Kaluoshen looked at the others.

"I will most likely be able to find this big leaking portal with the help of Cecily, but I have a problem as to how we are supposed to get in and out" Kaluoshen said "I mean Balgon is almost as inescapable as Alcatraz, even an S-Class would have lots of trouble"

Kaluoshen thought to himself, he was wondering who Tracey really was, he seemed very important by how he was being treated. Kaluoshen walked off from the rest of the group out of the cabin. He looked back.

"I need to meditate on some matters, and get my powers in check, I will rejoin you when we land"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 am

Arkrius looked at his pocket watch. The time read 8:00 P.M. It was quite dark outside. The moon and the stars illuminated the night sky. The sight was rather breathtaking. Arkrius stood up and sighed. "Git some rest. We s'ould be reachin' our destination in a'out...t'ree more 'ours. We're sneakin' into 'alrog. I'll tell ya more later."

Arkrius broke off from the rest off the group, taking the original attache case with him. He walked through multiple carts and eventually entered a cabin. He threw his attache case on the couch and sighed. He then threw his trench coat and fedora hat on the coat hanger. The train ride was taking it's toll of boredom on Arkrius. He wanted something to do, so in search of something to do, he loosened his tie and walked through the carts.

The carts looked quite similar to one another, each section having their own design and perks. Eventually, he had reached a cart that was quite large. It looked like a bar and Arkrius whistled. He was impressed by the size and the design. There was a large grand piano in the corner and it brought a small smile to his face. He liked playing the piano as it quite mysterious and magical. Arkrius slowly walked up towards the piano and the barman took notice. He grinned and nodded in approval. Arkrius eventually reached the piano and sat on the chair.

The wood was quite beautiful and soft. The shades of the brown wood changed as Arkrius looked at it. He pressed a key on the piano. It brought memories. He pressed another key and another, and another. He was soon playing a song that he had played half a year ago. The mood of the song was quite soothing and peaceful. The pacing was majestic and slow. The sound was beautiful, a masterpiece at hand. The song continued for a few minutes before eventually coming to it's end. The ending of the piece was rather emotional sounding and tragic. It had almost brought a tear to Arkrius' eye. The song ended with a single note, held for a few seconds before Arkrius smiled, almost like meeting an old friend after a long time.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 am

Kaluoshen sat in a private cart reserved for himself. He sat cross-legged and made his breathing calm. He sat there for several minutes. Kaluoshen connected himself to the spiritual plane, his spiritual body entered and he joined Cecily and Rappa. Kaluoshen looked at his children play with each other, Cecily was in her original form when she died and Rappa was in his grown form, flying around everywhere. Kaluoshen sat under a tree in a hill, he noticed another person walking next to him. Elena sat down next to him, joining her husband in a passionite kiss.

"Elena, it has been so long, I have missed you" Kaluoshen said

"I have missed you too Alex" Elena replied

"Tell me Elena, why have I returned to my human form?"

"Well as our children told you before Alex, it was to save you" Elena replied

"How?"

"Well, when Lich poisoned you, it was killing you slowly on the inside out" Elena explained "However it was made to destroy your original body, now you have your human body and you are safe from the poisoning, but you still have something to give before you can use the sword"

"What is that?"

"Your immortal life, your only way of becoming an angel again" Elena answered

"Why?"

"Because, the sword was made to be held by a human, an immortal cannot wield it" Elena answered again

"But how can I lose my immortal life"

"By sacrificing it to the jewel and increase your power" Elena explained "Strip away your heavenly bonds, and recieve your final demon sword, an truly gain the title, Aether Knight"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 am

(Note: I'm progressing the story now. You can post on what happened on the train, then add your current actions. It's being moved to Port Dace, under the name "Search and Rescue: Part Two". Thanks.)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2