Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join)

4 posters

Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Pure Boredom...(anyone can join)

Post by Artist Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am

L Dawn Ultor was walking out of a small little gift shop holding a small brown bag in is right hand. Daruu his caretaker of sorts was on his left shoulder, Darruu is a small blueish dragon with mini black eyes. At times L finds Daruu's remarks quite annoying. But he deals with it.
    Daruu glanced at the bag and frowned, "Master Dawn why do you insist on spending your money on such useless things?"

L rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Daruu its my money why shouldnt I spend it the stuff I want."

Daruu looked forward. "Do as you please, but master Mars would be very dissapointed..."

"Yes maybe he would if he was alive." L interupted him. "...master Dawn I cant belive you said such a thing so easily, where is your emotion for the man that raised and trained you..."

Oh god here we go again.

L stopped listening this is when Daruu would constantly just chatter. "Click"

It was a sound of a gun being loaded behind L's head. By instinct L stopped walking "Master Dawn! are you even listening to me, why did you stop walking!, keep going Master Dawn." "Daruu i dont think now is the time for talking." Daruu hadnt heard the gun click cause his chatter was so loud. Daruu turned is head beind him and gulped with his little dragon throat.

Standing behind them was a tall women holding two glowing pistols in her hands. She had a bandana on and a long brown torn coat. Standing next to her was a man bit taller and more muscular holding a glowing sword in his right hand. His left hadn was free but his fist was balled into a tight fist. What was standing behind them was the real treat. A big lizard like creature black hard skin long spiky tail and a look of hunger on his face.

"Ok master Dawn this is when I will see you later." Daruu quickly hid in L's black coat. "Hey you freaking punk get back out here!" L shouted out.

Ok they got guts to pull a gun on a black class Witch hunter and they dont look like idiots either. They look like bounty hunters. They most likely want me alive, lets use that to my advantage.

The people in the town had already scattered, L didnt notice that he was oblivious to somethings.

"Alright witch hunter put your hands up, your coming with us." The women said with a straight look on her face.
    The lizard crawled up behind her, licking its lips. It was pretty big. Big enough to fit about three people on its back.

"Seriously witch hunters now, thats what you bounty hunters are in to now? Maybe you guys should use your skills to catch some Witches wouldnt that be a good idea, and you'll get paid for it. I know you bounty guys love money." L said smiling puting his hands up in the air, still holding his little brown bag. His long hair flows as a gust went buy.

Last edited by Artist on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue600/600Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue600/600Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Desperados

Post by Artist Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:58 pm

"Shutup Dawn Ultor, we know your not a real witch hunter yourself."

L blinked quite a few times, cause infact he was a real witch hunter. Then he finally knew what the Bounty hunters were thinking.

"Ok you have the wrong guy, you want Dawn Mars Ultor. Known as either Mars or Dawn. An outlaw sorcerer, and used to work with WH before they had there differences... "

L took time to settle his thoughts, he didnt want to let people know to much about his master. But he did want to let them know one more thing.
    "Your looking for a dead man." L's voice was stern and upfront.

The bounty hunters stood there looking a bit lost. But the women grinned. "You said your master, so im guesing you were his student. Then that means your worth something to." She brought both of her guns up at his head.

L sighed and stomped on the ground with his right foot a couple of times. "God-damn shit! why do i have to pay for this mans trouble!" He kept stomping and stomping harder and harder. "That old man, stinking flea bag. Dirty crap Bucket!"

It was quite a scene to see L act this way. The man and women looked at each other in confusion. They both had one thought in their mind. This guy was weird. "Alright Alright enouph of that!" The man yelled holding up his glowing blade. "Hmm ok ok one more stomp." L said quickly

Without waiting for an answer he took one more stomp on the ground. As his boot his the dirt floor a gold like mist flowed off the boot and touched the floor. That was all he needed. In a near instant two poles came from the ground, made if hard rock and pure earth. The two poles hit the women right in the jaw, sending her guns in the air. The other pillar was blocked by the swordsman he was more prepared. The pillar sent him back a couple of feet but with his tough looking armor, he wasnt getting to hurt.

But a row of earth pillars completly surrounded the giant lizard. The beast was big but the poles were very tall and hard to break. The lizard was trapped and useless for now. Even his teeth and claws could not break them, which was unnatural.

L put his hands down with a drop. "You will find this part of earth material harder then most, all those stomps werent for nothing... Ive changed the substance of the earth and then basicly did a simple earth spell. Thats all it took to turn the table on you three, a few simple stomps on the ground."

L raised his right hand slightly, and pointed it at the direction of the women's pistols. "Rise" The two guns lifted and quickly flew through the air into L's hand. He held them and looked at them for a bit. With both hands he covered the guns. "Lavaturente" Gold mist flowed off his back palms, as he chanted those words.

The two guns were being melted very very quickly it didnt seem to harm him though. But as the now melted pistols drip onto the floor, it let off a heated spark and sizzle. His hands smoking, he wiped them off and looked at the last bounty hunter, and then his sword. "Hey can you teach me some moves?"

The bounty hunter was taken back, getting up he wasnt sure heard right "Wait what?"

L reached into his Black WH coat which was quite long. He pulled out a hand and half sword. A basic looking weapon. "See look im realy not that good with a sword, im trying to learn do you think you can teach me some moves?"

The man was confused, no later then a minute ago. They were gonna take this guy for a bounty price, then he took apart his whole team, with a few simple stomps on the ground. Just what was this guy thinking.

"Like hell I would! Whats the matter with you!!" The man lifted up his sword and charged towards L.
    L sighed. "Aww man oh well." He blew into his right hand and a cold blue mist like breath came out and covered his hand. The bounty still running towards him, L bent down and placed his hand on the ground the floor started to freeze and was covered in ice. But the ice only went in the direction of the charging Bounty hunter. It was to late before he had noticed his metal boot had touched the ice.

In a matter of seconds the man was being covered in ice starting from the toe going up into his body he shivered as he froze in place. He was still able to move his arms, and was close enough to swing for L's head. He brang his arms up and tried to swing but his arms became frozen as the blade was a inch from L's face. The bounty hunter had a frozen face and was still, just staring at L.

L hadnt moved from the spot he was standing in, since the gun was pulled on him by the women. He looked around and saw the town was deserted. He looked at the women, she was out cold. Being hit square in the jaw by a substance harder then metal, she needed a hospital. The lizard was going wild trying to bite, hack, crawl, its way out but it couldnt all was hopeless. L held his sword in his left hand, and placed it back in his coat. It just seemingly dissapeared.

He looked at the blade the man was holding, L had a thing for shiny glowing objects. With a quick examine it wasnt one the swords he was looking for, it was just a shiny blade nothing spectacular. He picked up his little brown bag, that he must have dropped earlier and placed it in is coat. He walked away, heading to the next town.

Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape.

Post by Artist Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:20 pm

(hmm i dont know about this character anymore i might do some reworking, lets see how it goes)

L was running down the hallway of a large building. He placed a stolen book in his coat and continued to race down halls. Behind him were about ten men with rifles and pistols, firing at L. None hit surprisingly, L was to far ahead. He put his hands together and then seperated them, creating a white spark of lightning, that took form of a ball. He tossed the ball behind, and it made contact with the ground right infront of the men. In a instant it exploded, and made a hole in the hallway. Of course the men didnt survive. L grinned.

He reached the end of the hall, facing a tall window. But out of no where a gaurd came up to him on his right, swinging a club. L caught his arm and twisted itm breaking his arm. He then pulled the man infront of him to block a knife from a gaurd on his left. L held pulled out the knife with his right hand and threw it back lodging right in the head. Then L took out the guard's knife that he was holding and cut him right in the throat.

L turned around towards the window but three guards hanging on rope came and kicked their way in. They landed surrounding L.

L threw the knife he had at the one on his left right in the head. Then with a spin he pulled out his pistol from his coat and fired at the one behind him, taking off his leg. He shot the man on his right, faster then he could react. Sending him flying back. He walked to the one with the missing leg and fired again straight at his skull.

He walked towards the window, and put his pistol back in his coat. He put his hands on the shattered window seal and a golden mist started to flow off his hands. Soon the edge of the window, started to grow.
    L was creating a bridge from the window to the ground below, made of earth and stone. As soon as the bridge was done, he jumped down sliding on it. Heading towards the ground.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Re: Pure Boredom...(anyone can join)

Post by Areos Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am

(most stuff about this character isnt sure yet, but damn, its well of wonders, who cares.)

- * sigh * -

A deep sigh was running through the air, originating from the figure strolling through the wildlife. From the way he moved it seemed like he was a battle weary warrior or scout, but his appearance was that of nothing more that a guy shortly out of his teens.

"I realy don't know why they sent me out alone. Even when i'm counting for two i'm still alone. *sigh* this realy bites." he mourned. Belawi wasnt a witchhunter for too long, and just after becoming one he was sent into this deserted area. He was happy not meeting many witches, but he had the feeling he'd run into something out here and get slaughtered. A soldiers mindset he presumed.

Taking one last look around the young bluerobe headed back towards the city, slowly taking a stroll along the dirty path. At least untill some kind of chaos seemed to have started out in the city. pulling his spear from the back he speeded up and headed towards the origin of the noise.

Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue470/550Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue430/650Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape, part 2

Post by Artist Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:21 pm

(ok lets try this again)

L slid down the bridge he created, til he hit the ground. He landed softly on his feet, it was grass. The area was almost forest like but he was still around the mansion. It just had a very large front yard, and was heavily gaurded.

"The guards know im here, but they dont know where exactly I am..." L pulled the book he stole out from the mansion. "Lets see if this actually works." He opened it to a ceertain page and placed his right palm on it, he started to put his own golden aura in to the page. His eyes started to glow brightly. Soon the golden mist vanished and L looked quite drained. " This spell better be worth it."

Soon hundreds of pages, started to fly out and silently attach to trees and branshes. They all had one symbol on them. L grinned, "Im almost out of aura, but I still got some energy left." He pulled out two knives from his coat and placed the book back in his pocket. There was a single page, from the book floating in front of him. He touched it and vanished instantly.

He reappeared from another page, and sliced a guard in the face, then vanished again touching another paper. Sounds could be heard, but L couldnt be spotted or seen. The guards on high ground standing at larg turrests looked confused. They saw trees moving, and bushes swaying from side to side, at different places. They heard screams of death, and moans of the injured. One of their walkie talkies "Open fire Open fire!!" They went to the guns and just started firing every where they saw a bush move. It wasnt gonna hit L.

L looked up and saw the turrets and then saw a paper flowing right by it. He touched a sheet of symbled paper, on a tree and he vanished appearing right next to the men. Before they had a time to turn and fire at him, they were cut down. The paper he teleported from floated right infront of him. He grabbed it. " Im going to call this spell Port Paper." He was gone again at another turret. All was seen was two quick slashes and blood sprayed on the walls. He teleported again, this time appearing right behind the last two gaurds at the front gate. He stabbed them in the stomach hard, taking them both out. He let out a breath and snapped his fingers. All the floating paper was gone, every single one. All of the gaurds were taken out and dead.

He looked around to make sure no one was watching him. He went to a near by tree and unzipped his pants, taking a piss. He let out a long breath.

Then the steel gate at the front made a lound sound, and something behind it broke it into pieces. It was a large golem holding two giant sized axes in its rock made hands. "Give it back!" was all it said to the L who was still taking a long piss...
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

"hey, whats happening here?" Benawi stood some distance away from both the golem and a person he had noticed to be a blackclass Hunter. "State your reason why you are threatening a fellow witchhunter." he stated, readying his lance downwards ready to strike, it was a defensive stance, but he was able to switch into attacking from it aswell.

He had been a follower of the principle of Justice, so he wouldn't attack the golem without hearing its reason, by all he knew the witchhunter might have done something bad. Even if his foolishly idealistic believe told him that the witchhunter would not have acted against the law, since all witchhunters would defend the law and act good.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue470/550Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue430/650Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape, part 3

Post by Artist Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:45 pm

L tilited his head in the golem direction letting out a sigh, but it wasnt for the golem. He zipped back up slowly and wiped his hands on his pants. L looked at the kid not to far awat from them. He was holding a lance, ready to strike. Then L had been hit with an idea. He knew golems werent known for there intelligence.

"You see my golem friend i would so happily love to return the book which was stolen, but i do not have it."

The golem looked confused, he didnt see L use spells from the book ealier, all he knew was someone had the book. But he didnt know who exactly had it. L continued.

"I was despertly trying to catch him, the real thief who had stole the book." L pointed to the kid holding the Lance. "I was merely trying to catch my breath at that tree, but now since your here and looks so mighty strong. Crushing some one like him would be easy no?"

The golem foolishly listened to L's words he turned his head to the boy. "So you have the book that belongs to master! little boy now you die!" The golem rushed swinging his large axe at Benawi.

L stood back and was trying to hold his lauphter in, as he simply strolled right through the front gate. He waved at the kid. "Good luck" with a grin on his face.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"wait, what are you...?" Belawi jumped back as the golem had started to attack him. " Seize this behavior at once, i'm no- ..." he jumped back again after the next swipe of the giant. He readied his stance as another full blown attack was thrown right at him, the strike should have instantly swiped him a few hundred feets away, but as he swung his lance at the boulderlike fist it immeadiatly stopped in mid-air, even the golems stampede had been stopped. "this is your own fault!"

"eternal reccurance!" Pelleas yelled, taking the entire force out of the blow as he slid his feet over the ground in order to make a small circle and swing his lance along with the flow. Having passed the fist he was infront of the golems main body, smashing his lance against his chest area.

With unexpected force the golem was sent backwards right towards L, a hole through its chest. Pelleas caught his breath and then closed up on L, intervening his path and strengthening his stand.

"You might be having a sharp tongue, but i have to assume that you must be the culprit - If you are truly a witchhunter then this is a despicable action, and I will inform the authorities. However, if you are faking to be a Witchhunter and only a dirty thief..." he strengthened the grip on his lance. "then I will either detain or kill you for thieving, the choice is yours" he looked grim.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape, part 4

Post by Artist Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 pm

L had continued to walk forward without looking back, at the kid or the golem. He didnt get far untill, he heard Belwai's voice again. L looked down and sighed "Son of a bitch, blue classes are stronger then they used to be."

Fuck and I am like completly out of mana, that stupid book spell drained me...what to do, what to do.

L turned around and looked at Belwai with a dark look in his eyes. "You threaten a blackclass on a important mission!" L pulled out the book,which he stole.

"Do you know the importance of this book that I hold! I was sent here on a mission from WH to retreive this book at all costs. I simply had the golem go aftet you cause i knew you were capable of handling a creature like that. Me I am out of mana, it would have killed me with one fell strike. Im sorry i had no time to inform you of my plan, but it worked out perfectly did it not?"

L walked closer to Belwai with a smile, "You did a wonderful job today, you helped me get a book of the most valued importance. I will make sure the council here's of your great help on this mission.

L was hoping this kid would believe him. Cause Belwai was right L is nothing more then a dirty thief.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"But..." Belawi was slightly confused, what the guy said made sense, but he still wasnt sure if he could let this slip realy. "listen, If you realy are a Blackrobe on a mission, then I ofcourse have no right stopping you." he pulled back his lance and held it like a soldier at his side.

"Nevertheless you must understand that this is more than just suspicious. beside your clothes you have no prove of being a blackrobe." he seemed a little troubled. Then he suddenly turned his head, as if someone had appeared right on the spot. "shut up." he said in an aggrivated tone in his voice.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape, part 5

Post by Artist Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm

L sighed as Belawi continued to talk, this was annoying him. Even though he didnt speak that much, but he couldnt just kill him and walk away. Then it hit him, he should be gone by now, before the owner of the book sees L is still on his territory. L was about to just run away, but something strange happened. L was taken away by Belawi surprise "Shutup."

He looked at him with weird eyes, "Who are you talking to?" No man has ever told L to shutup and live. But he wasnt angry he was confused, cause he didnt utter a word. This kid was interesting him, for some odd reason. He was aware he has to leave, but he wanted to figure out something first.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 am

He was tracking a demon that had killed four children so far. The tracks lead to a solid brick wall.Toji grinned. "aahhaha, that's not gonna trick me, you rotten pustule....' turning around suddenly,he fired a shuriken at the opposite wall.Their was a shriek, and the thing dropped to the ground. It looked like a gaint rat, but this was just one of it's forms. it shook two bat wings out of it's hide, and flew down the street. "why you....stop this instant so I can kill you!" The demon darted inside a courtyard. It saw a older kid with a lance and made a beeline for him."Oh no you don't!" Toji drew out another shuriken and threw it, striking the demon in it's head. It fell down, limp but still alive. Toji walked up to it and drew out his gaint katana. 'Rest peacefully,for you gave me quite a fight. Exel Aj Alam..(Rest in Peace)" so saying, he suddenly cut off the demon's head.He sighed,then turned to the kid. "hahahha, that was close, buddy. You nearly bit it." He turned to the man. "Hey,Dark cloak, ain't it you're job to protect weaker Wb's?"Toji shrugged. "Whatever, I'm just glad I killed that thing before it killed again." He wiped his katana on the ground, cleaning it, and put it in it's sheath.
    Hellbreaker
    Hellbreaker
    B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue0/200Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue970/1000Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am

(>:3 just can;t resist doing this)

The demons head liquified into a pool of oozing blood, slivering across the ground it the pool returned to the body reforming the head. "It seems you underestimated me, BOY" The demon slammed the ground pulling a large club like piece from it. Looking at the three getting all friendly over his death made him even more angry. He drew his arm back and moved his club towards the boy who had 'killled' him.

"Im telling you it was self defence, Those kids atatcked me"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue565/800Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue185/400Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:40 pm

"A-another blackrobe? Whats going on?" Pelleas jumped away from the crowd and readied his lance again. He was a battle hardened warrior and no kid, he knew when things got dangerous. Why he hadn't reacted to the demon probably was, because he had several powersources around him.

great, i'm the easiest target here...

"then lets get rid of the easiest target first." the demon chuckled, pointing at Pelleas.
    "wh-what?" Pelleas retreated back further, but he didn't expect the pointing already was an attack, as an arrow made of ooze shot straight at him, he was taken by surprise as it went right for his abdomen.

"GAH!" he cried out as the large arrow, it already had twice its width, went right through him. Pelleas fell to his knees, the wound seemed severe, as he began bleeding furiously.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 pm

He saw the kid go down. "Drakal!" He turned to the demon. "First,even if those kid's attacked ya, they could'nt have done much damage. Hardly any,in fact. And secondly...'" He pointed to the kid on the ground. "he's a non-combatant. I'm afraid it's over for ya, demon.......Ready,Hiro?" A misty wolf formed beside him. (Always,young master.) "heh,good." The wolf turned into a lightning charged ball and jumped into Toji's hand. Toji's eyes turned black. "Demon Drive!" There was a flash, and there stood a wolf of pure lightning. "Ready for the fight of your life,demon?"
    Hellbreaker
    Hellbreaker
    B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue0/200Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
    Health:
    Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Left_bar_bleue970/1000Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Pure Boredom...(anyone can join) Empty Escape, part 6

Post by Artist Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 pm

L was getting pissed off, suddenly he was surrounded by a kid another witch hunter and demon that doesnt die. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" L whispered to himself. "And do I realy look like a witch hunter in this coat? It sure does fool people easily." L looked at them both. "Well Im out of mana, even if I wasnt I wouldnt fight with you guys, Soooooo im off."

L started to walk away towards the gate. " Stupid Witch hunter non-sence, they better not stop me either." L started to shake his head and walk away from the scene.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

He looked at the man. "cHicken..." He then turned to the demon. "Lets get this over with!' He lunged, his claws and teeth slashing at the demon. "Lets see if you reform after being scattered to the four corners of the planet!"
    Hellbreaker
    Hellbreaker
    B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down