Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Khantis (Part One)

+2
Holiday
Muzak
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty Journey to Khantis (Part One)

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 am

The carriage had stopped again as the horses were tired from their long run. Arkrius, Kiri and Katsuma decided to make camp and allow the horses to rest. Kiri and Katsuma had removed some of the gear in the back of the carriage and placed it on the ground. Arkrius came by to look at it.

...we have some food, water, a few blankets and a tent...the food is only enough for two people...

"Kiri, Katsuma, go to the nearby forest. Get some animals, snakes, fish, frogs, anything. Also get some wood as well. We're making camp. The horses are quite tired." said Arkrius as he lightly padded the horses head. "Well, I assume they are, we have been going for about...eight hours. They deserve some rest."

He looked at his pocket watch. It was around 7:30 P.M. They had made some distance through the plains. It had looked like they had made it around the middle. They would reach the southern region in due time, by at least tomorrow sunset and Port Dace somewhere around tomorrow night, maybe the morning.

"I myself, am going to sleep. I can't exactly help with only one arm...get back in an hour. Then we'll make something to eat." said Arkrius as he walked into the carriage.

Arkrius loosened his tie and threw it to the side. He fell on the bench face first and turned himself over to face the roof of the carriage. His arm was placed over his face and he absentmindedly stared at the roof.

...we're half way there...

Soon enough, Arkrius fell asleep, Kiri and Katsuma traveled towards the closet forest, sparking idly chatting about the recent events and Arkrius's behavior.

"He isn't like himself. That man's death must have been harsh on him." said Kiri.
"That's true, he's rarely shown emotion, all we've seen from him is mostly anger. That's the second time I've seen him like that. He better get out of that slump soon."
"Yeah...I'm worried about him. It almost feels like that he's going to commit suicide. But he won't do it with his outlook on life, he's greatly against hastening death...I'll cheer him up after!"
"No, it's best not to try right now."
"Oh...why not?"
"He's quite unstable...just don't bug him. Let him get over it on his own."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty Re: Journey to Khantis (Part One)

Post by Holiday Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 am

Elena walked along the path as they stopped to gather food. Elena looked out and held her husbands swords in her hand. Oryuu and Susanoo, two swords that held the essence of Kaluoshen's spirit. She stood and took a deep breath, she pulled out Oryuu with amazing speed, letting loose a wave of heat, burning away the growth.

Suddenly, a roar screamed into the night. Cecily sensed a familiar presence come forth. Suddenly, a large scythe came forth from the dead of the night. Elena blocked the blade with her arm. She looked to see a young boy, around 13 years of age looking at her. He had a distinct scar on his face. Cecily exited the rope, with Rappa in suit.

"Mother, that is Lich!" Cecily warned

"What, I thought you killed him" Elena yelled

"I would remember that scar anywhere" Cecily argued

"There is no need for that, stand down Lich"

"Yes mother"

A small girl with large black angel wings came down in front of the group.

"Lea?! What are you doing here?"

"I have come to see if the feeling I sensed was true" Lea responded

"If you mean about Alex, then yes" Elena said with a downward look

"That is unfortunate, he may have been like that, but he was still one of mine" Lea said with a sigh "You have my condolenses"

"Thank you" Elena said with a smile "Heh, I never thought that I would say that"

"Well, tragedy brings family together" Lea said, smiling back "If there is anything you need, call me"

Lea left, gone without a trace, as if she had never existed.

"And to think" Elena grinned "His greatest goal was stopping you..."

Elena walked back to the carriage, with Cecily and Rappa returning to the astral plain.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Kiri and Katsuma made their way back towards the carriage with some wood, blueberries, snakes, fish, rabbits, apples, strawberries and frogs. They had quickly prepared the campfire and Kiri knocked on the carriage.

"Valfred! Wake up!" said Kiri.

There was no response.

"Valfred!" yelled Kiri.

Still no response.

"Vaaaaaaalfred!"

Meanwhile, Arkrius was sleeping like a log. The past battle and events drained his energy. However, Kal's death was still in his mind. It was still haunting him. After a good five minutes, Arkrius finally woke up covered in sweat.

...it's only death of a friend...why is it so bad though!? I've thought I dealt through this before! Is it because the family of the one I killed is near? Perhaps that is why...I don't know...

"VAAAAAAAAAALFRED!" yelled Kiri.
"HOLY SHIT! SHUT UP!" yelled back Arkrius. "Can't I get some fucking sleep!? Geez. What is it?"
"We got some food and your cooking is quite amazing, cook something."
"Are you kidding me!? It's total shite."
"It's really good." said Kiri. Her eyes were pleading for him to cook.
"...there's nothing to cook, perhaps just skinning, removing the internal organs and just roasting the damn thing...but fine." sighed Arkrius as he lit up another cigarette.

Arkrius stepped outside of the carriage. He looked at the food and proceeded to skin off the rabbits, removed the organs of the animals and pierced a stick through each one and placed it by the fire. This was done rather rather slowly. He looked at his pocket watch, the time was around 8:30.

"...the preparation took about an hour...this will take about an hour. Eat some of the berries while you wait." said Arkrius as he stood up and went towards the back of the carriage.

He unscrewed the top of the flask and bit into the side. He held out his hand and tilt his head to the side to wash his hand.

...common things are going to be a bother now...

Arkrius returned to the campfire and simply sat down. There was nothing to talk about and there was an nerve-racking silence over the group. It was bugging Arkrius, however, he figured it would be in his best interest not to speak. He threw the cigarette in the fire and placed three in his mouth. The campfire was used to light each one. Kiri started to speak and it broke the silence.

"Valfred, why do you always smoke? It's bad for your body, by the looks of it...how long have you been smoking?"
"...eight years. I started when I was ten."
"You've lost at least ten years of your life!"
"Where the hell did you get that number from? ...now isn't exactly is the best time for that..."

He briefly looked at Elena before yawning before handing Kiri his pocket watch.

"Wake me up in half an hour. Should be around 8:30 now."

Arkrius walked towards the carriage and rested his body against it. He stretched like a cat before falling asleep. He slide off the carriage and his head was resting on the wheel and was sleeping in a rather awkward position. Katsuma remained silent the entire time. Staying out of Arkrius's way was probably best and mostly everything he states usually pisses him off.

[Health + 13 for an hour's rest]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:06 am

Elena sat down, she watched the night sky, thinking of the events that happened in a single day. Elena looked over at the rest of the travellers, Kiri and Katsuma sat and ate as Arkrius slept. Elena walked near them and sat down. Kiri held out a piece of food.

"You want some" Kiri offered

"No, I'm a weapon, we can eat, but we don't need it" Elena refused "I don't feel like eating right now"

"Oh I see" Kiri said softly "You are really strong you know that?"

"What do you mean?" Elena asked with a confused expression

"You lost the one you loved most, If I lost Valfred, I wouldn't know what I'd do" Kiri explained

"The same goes for me" Katsuma agreed "He died, and you haven't let yourself get racked with grief"

Elena shook her head in disagreement.

"I have lived through people important to me dying all my life, but this is the first time I have cried so deeply" Elena said clutching her necklace "I love him with all my body, heart and soul"

"How was he like?" Katsuma asked "We only just met him, so we didn't get a chance, and he seemed to be close to Valfred"

"Alex was a wonderful man, fiercely loyal, determined and puts others lives before himself" Elena described "When we met, I was so short with him, he was smug, but he was kind"

Elena looked up at the night sky.

"I didn't even like him at first, but when I lost my love at that time, he supported me and helped me get back on my feet" Elena continued "And when he proposed to me, it was one of the happiest moments of my life, next to the births of my children and my marriage"

Elena looked at Arkrius.

"My husband was in search for a powerful weapon, it had the ability to kill anything, no matter if it was immortal, or if it had power unimaginable" Elena explained "Alex had offered Arkrius a reward in return for his help and Alex had helped Arkrius many times before, and it was returned with his help in our quest. I guess they started to have some sort of attachment, a sense of trust or friendship"

"I would have liked to know him better" Katsuma said

"Me too" Kiri agreed

"Hey, Live life to the fullest, never let the pains of the past drag you down" Elena said with a smile

"What is that?" Kiri asked

"That is a saying Alex and me made up" Elena answered "He lived by this and so do I"

"You really are strong"

"I'm not strong because I want to be, I'm strong because I have to be"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 am

The smell of food stirred Arkrius's slumber. It caused him to drool for a little bit and he slowly opened his eye. Everything was blurry for a few seconds before everything came into focus. Kiri, Katsuma and Elena were talking among themselves. He slowly walked towards Kiri and lightly hit her on the head.

"Ow! What was that for Valfred!?"
"...I told you to wake me up..." said Arkrius as he took his pocket watch from Kiri. He looked at the time, it was around 10:00 P.M. He sat down and picked up a skewered snake. He briefly looked at Elena before looking towards the fire.

"At this rate, we should be before the queen by two days. Give or take a few hours in between." said Arkrius. "However, I cannot guarantee an audience within the same day that we arrive though."

He slowly took a drag from the cigarettes and stared back at the sky. They were spat into the fire and he started to eat rather slowly. It was going to be a long night and it felt like to be even longer the more he stayed awake. Eventually, he finished his meal and stood up.

"Get some sleep. We're leaving at sunrise." said Arkrius as he walked towards the forest.
"Where are you going?" asked Kiri.
"Making a call, don't exactly want to disturb you three, now do I?"
"Valfred, wait!"

Soon enough, Arkrius vanished into the forest. He had called Theoril in advance.

"Theoril."
"Yeah, boss?"
"I need you to make me a new gun."
"Again!?"
"They broke, I lost my arm. I need you to recreate XIII"
"...alright. But that gun has no capabilities of mana."
"Then force some way. Model after Hellfire, but keep all of the features and abilities of each gun. Also, make it durable. Hell of a lot durable. I also need you to recreate XII. I've lost all way of using mana. XII will take over that role. Also, find a way to make it easier to reload bullets, it'll be a tad difficult with only one arm. I got another call. Where are you?"
"Khantis."
"Great. I'm currently in Central Plains. Make them before I get there. Out."

Arkrius hung up before Theoril could respond. He called Queen Patrica the Second.

"My queen."
"What is it Valfred?"
"I wish an audience."
"That's a surprise, considering that you never come even if you request it."
"It's for someone else. I owe them. Is it possible to grant the audience within three day's time? We are currently in the Central Plains and it should take us around two to three days, give or take."
"I'll see what I can open up..."
"Thank you."
"If you owe them, and they're with you, how can I refuse...my son."
"...don't start that now. Bye."

Arkrius quickly hung up and headed back towards the fire. The queen had a knack for calling her assassin's part of her family. It baffled Arkrius why she did so, but he let her do as she pleased. He returned to see Kiri and Katsuma were already gone. He looked inside the carriage to find them asleep. Arkrius quietly sighed.

...why do they listen to me so obediently?

He sat back at the fire, staring at the flames and periodically at the sky, burning away time.

Last edited by Pants on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 am

Elena looked as Katsuma and Kiri began to sleep. She saw Arkrius sitting alone, looking into the fire. Elena stabbed Oryuu into the fire, burning it out completely.
She looked at Arkrius.

"Heh, If Alex saw how much of a wreck you are" Elena said with a smile

Elena sat down beside Arkrius. She looked at him and then looked at the burning red blade of Oryuu, it produced the same heat, but it didn't have the splendid blaze of a fire.

Cecily and Rappa suddenly appeared in a flash of light.

"So, you finally decided to come out, good"

"Mom, please" Cecily said looking away, trying to avoid Arkrius's gaze

"We just thought you needed company Mama" Rappa said

"Oh that is sweet son" Elena said in response "But there is really no need for it, I'm fine"

Cecily looked at Arkrius.

"You had better not think of dying Arkrius!" Cecily shouted

"Now Cecily that is enough, I too see the turmoil within him" Elena interupted Cecily "It is true however, you must get out of your depression, Alex would not like to see you live like this, he gave his life for a reason, it is because he believes in you, now prove him right"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 am

Arkrius was about to stand up and avoid Elena, however, her smiled charmed him. Her words were right, it was a pathetic sight and he needed to get out of this depression. Kaluoshen's wife was already out of it by the looks of it, why not himself? He started to identify Kaluoshen as a friend, perhaps it was his memories that triggered the depression, a similar situation. Cecily yelled out towards him and he flinched from Cecily's yelling. He slowly stood up and quietly laughed. It eventually became louder and louder with each passing second. It almost looked like he lost his sanity and became insane. He wiped a tear from his eye from such heavy laughter.

"Well, that's a surprise. I would have figured you would have wanted me dead, didn't even think that'd you would talk to me ever." said Arkrius with a grin as he looked at Cecily. "There's no point in speeding up the inevitable. However, it's nice of someone cute and beautiful to worry about a one-eyed, now one-armed, chain smoking, outlaw gunman. ...I'll prove him right one way or another."

...however, making it past late twenties or early thirties might be an issue...with my luck.

Arkrius slowly stood up and briefly smiled. He walked over towards the carriage and laughed some more. The laughing died down and he stood on top of the carriage.

"Queen Patrica the Second has agreed on the audience. However, the date is still uncertain, depending on when we arrive. Sooner we get there, sooner we can have the audience."

Kiri had hit the roof of the carriage and knocked Arkrius off. She stepped outside, irritated.

"Shut up Valfred! We're trying to-"
"Nice to see you." said Arkrius with an innocent smile.

Kiri was awe-struck by the smile and even more surprised that he wasn't in such a depressed mood.

Now...get some damn sleep." Arkrius as he pushed Kiri back into the carriage. "Now, I'll see you in the morning."

He turned around and looked at Elena. "Wake me up at sunrise, wouldn't want to be late for your audience, eh? I'll be back in a few minutes." said Arkrius.

Arkrius walked over towards the forest and turns back to look at the carriage and Elena. He raised his hand in the air and made a small wave with the back of his hand. He slowly disappeared into the forest under the cover of the night. The forest was quite beautiful under the veil of moonlight emitting from the moon. He stopped to admire the scene in front of him. Another cigarette was placed into his mouth and shortly lit. There was a feeling of him being watched in the forest. He held Frost tightly in his hand and looked around.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 am

Saten looked intensely at the carriage carrying Valfred Atherton and his companions. Amidst the people he saw a young woman knight, surely a prisoner, or a corrupt accomplice is possible as well. Saten looked over to his side to see Hari, hand on hilt, ready to strike. Saten had Hari sit on his shoulders, so she wouldn't get targeted at first. Saten jumped high into the air and came crashing down in front of Arkrius. When the dust settled, Saten brandished his axe.

"Valfred Barras Atherton, I hereby come to arrest you by order of the WH Central HQ" Saten announced in a loud voice "I am known as Saten, I wish for you to come peacefully, I do not want to hurt anyone"

Saten stood there waiting for a response.
Dogs
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 7

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 am

Arkrius covered his face from the dust that was in the air. As soon as the dust settled, a man dressed in armor appeared.

"Valfred Barras Atherton, I hereby come to arrest you by order of the WH Central HQ. I am known as Saten, I wish for you to come peacefully, I do not want to hurt anyone"

He quietly sighed and grumbled to himself.

...those Witch Hunters are persistent! They must really want my arse. My fighting ability is greatly hindered. I've lost all source of mana and even if I didn't lose it, I have no mana as well. Great...however, I refuse to be captured without a fight! ...or at least, running away anyways.

He quickly turned around and sprinted away, deeper into the forest. Arkrius didn't want to disturb the others, even though he probably should have. The forest was thick and had a lot of foliage. There was also the cover of the dark night to at least provide even more cover. If he were to be caught, it would most likely be a nice little trip to the WH cells and perhaps worse.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 am

Saten watched as Valfred ran away at full speed, he also noticed that Valfred was missing an arm, most likely an injury he gained from killing Kaluoshen. Saten noticed that Hari was banging on his helmet.

"Hari, you aren't supposed to bang on peoples heads"

"But I want to help"

"No he is a dangerous criminal" Saten said in a worried tone "I won't put you through danger"

"I want to help and that's final, if you don't let me help I won't bake you that cake"

Saten took a step back in shock at the threat, he loved Hari's cake, it was like heaven on earth to him. Saten slumped his arms and hung his head.

"Fine, you win" Saten said "But make sure to be careful ok?"

"Ok" Hari said as she dashed off

Saten watched Hari run after Valfred. He wasn't so much as worried that she would be hurt, as much as he worried about Valfred's health when he got there. Saten jumped over the forest until he reached a clearing. He landed in the middle and sat down on the ground and began to eat his bento.

Meanwhile, Hari jumped through the trees until she arrived in front of Valfred. She immediately came down with her dagger with a dive.
Dogs
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 am

Arkrius had barely noticed Hari coming down from the tree's above and attempted to dodge. She had cleanly cut his eye patch and left a cut over his right eye. He tripped over a tree root and quickly got back up. There wasn't time for any delays and he took out a grenade. It was thrown towards Hari and he quickly took out Frost, the grenade was shot and it detonated. It had created a loud explosion and enough dust in the air to provide adequate cover. He resumed on his path through the forest. It was cut short before he faced a large cliff and a waterfall leading towards a river. Arkrius stopped for a moment before thinking about the situation.

...should I jump? There should be time to take a breather...if things come to worse, I'll jump. I can't swim however, I'd rather escape with a near-death experience then face prison time with those Witch Hunters!

He slowly turned around and lit a cigarette. He took a long drag, using this time to catch his breath.

[Health - 5]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 am

Black Forest has been following the carrige ever since they hit Central. Wolfe wanted to speak with the Queen of Khantis. But he didnt know how to get there. But he did know where central WH was. They watched as Saten jumped infront of the carrige.

Kira who was behind a tree snickered. "Who is this metal tin can fucker and his little pet. I'll kill em both."

Wolfe raised an eyebrow "Listen he's from WH. It seems we are going to have to intervene here. Kira you know what to do." Wolfe phased right threw the grass covered floor. He took Arkrius from the foot when he stopped running towards the cliff. "I dont think jumping would be a wise idea." Wolfe phased Arkrius threw the floor and brought him back to the carrige.

"We are here to help. No worries please." Wolfe smiled. Jean came behind them. "Heys there im Jean its a pleasure to meet you." Jean gestured her hand and a steel metal wall rose from the ground and came over the carrige.

Kira jumped infront of Hari. "Hey you little fuck face. Get your master down here. I dont fight lil girls."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 am

Hari coldy looked at the man with spiky hair. She took out a small notepad and wrote in it, she then showed it.

"Saten is not my master >.< He is my dad!" She then ripped out the page and wrote down another note. "I don't need him to come here either, I'll take you on"

Hari looked at the man with her eyes, he was giving off a menacing aura, kind off like Saten when he doesn't get cake for dessert. When Hari thought of that she began to laugh. Of course her laugh couldn't be heard, but it sure could be seen.

Saten noticed the sound of people fighting and several different sounds coming from the carriage from before. Saten closed his bento and walked over to there, to see Valfred and a man and a woman as well.

"Oh Valfred, how is it going?" Saten said waving "Valfred? What are you doing here? And who are you two?"
Dogs
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 am

Arkrius blinked on what just happened. He was thinking about jumping off the cliff if Hari had arrived, however, before long, he appeared back at the carriage. A young man and woman were with him and the woman introduced herself. He briefly smiled before returning the handshake.

"Arkrius Wallace or Valfred Barras Atherton. Nice to see a beautiful lass like yourself." said Arkrius. "Three questions. Why did you "save" me? What are your intentions and who the fuck are -"

Saten's voice was heard behind him and he slowly turned around, the colour was drained from his face. He dropped his head into the palm of his hand and let off a disappointed sigh. He shook his head in disbelief and sighed even more.

...why am I back here!?

"...no clue mate. I'm out of here!" exclaimed Arkrius as he sprinted in the opposite direction of Saten.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 am

Wolfe sighed as Arkrius ran again. "Didnt I say we are here to help. Jeez. Well sir, We are of Black Forest. A unknown group if you please. But I most go now." Wolfe phased threw the floor again. He rose up right infront of Arkrius. "Listen stop running. I can get you and your freinds back to Khantis in a blink of an eye. I just need the right directions." Wolfe said smirking looking at Arkrius.

Kira looked at Hari as she wrote and her silent lauph. "You've got to be kidding me right. Listen I aint fucking fighting you kid. So get your god damn father over here! I aint fucking playing anymore! Fighting a little fucking girl! What the fuck do I look like!"

Jean looked at Saten. While they were at the carrige. "Please kind sir, We want no violence whats so ever. But we do have goals. Now I ask you one thing. Will you hinder us of our goals sir?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 am

"I apologize if I must hinder your goals madam, but I too have commitments" Saten said as he brandished his axe. "No matter where you hide, no matter where you run, I will not stop until Valfred is taken into custody"

Hari looked at the man with spiky hair. She ran forward and attacked with her dagger, she aimed for his neck in a with a well placed slash.

Saten looked at the girl, she manipulated metal, by the looks of her abilities.

"I also must warn you that your powers do not work on me, my armor is made of a special metal, one that obeys none but the wearer" Saten raised the butt end of his axe. "Caress of death"

A large shot of energy was fired at the girl. Saten hoped she would dodge or block. He ran and bursted off after Valfred, soon arriving next to him.

"Valfred, please come with me, I have an ally that wants to speak with you" Saten implored
Dogs
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:39 am

Arkrius blinked as Wolfe appeared in front of him. He was quite interested by his abilities, however, it would have to wait as Wolfe mentioned Khantis. That was a secret that no one outside should know, it was a secret, or so Arkrius thought.

"Drop the sir crap. How do you know about it?" asked Arkrius. He leaned closer to Wolfe, whispering into his ear. "Don't mention it aloud."

He grew wary of Wolfe. Khantis was kept under secrecy. It was mostly kept secret by the assassin's and he knew that there had to by a spy within their ranks or something similar. He didn't directly mention "Khantis" to anyone and even spoke out of anyone's way. Before he could question more, Saten appeared beside him.

"Ally? If my guess is correct, he'd probably want to torture my hide or perhaps get revenge. Something I'd avoid!" exclaimed Arkrius.

...a fight is something I'd love to avoid right now...

He jumped back to gain some distance away from Saten.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 am

Kira's throat was slashed by Hari. Blood was leaking while he fell to the ground. "Fine if death is what you want then I shall fucking grant it for ya!" Kira's cut healed completly as if it wasnt there at all. Kira pit his hands in his pockets and dashed towards Hari. "Im gonna go easy on ya alright Bitch!" Kira kicked a energy slash infont of her. He jumped in the air and kicked another one. He landed right behind her kicking another energy slash. All three attacks were all placed at well timing surrounding Hari.

Jean showed no expression as the energy shot came towards her. She had to protect the people on the carrige. She flicked her wrist and the metal walls collided together combining. Making a hader metal. The wall blocked the attack. She hopped off the carrige. "I hate fighting." she looked down on the ground.

Wolfe looked at Arkrius and whispered back "I know many secrets within our world." He said. Saten bursted right next to Arkrius. Wolfe looked on. He took out his flintlock pistol. He pointed it at Saten.

"There was no need of attacking my ally like that. She was of no harm to you and you are realy starting to aggrivate me." Wolfe shot three bullets towards Saten and stood his ground. He gestured for Arkrius to calm down. He spoke again.

"Arkrius I know it is hard trusting someone you have just met. I am not asking you to trust me completly, but I am asking you trust me for the sake of your friends and your own well being.If you just tell me where it is located I could have us all out of this situation right now. Trust me."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 am

Saten dodged the bullets that flew towards him. He looked at the long haired man for a moment.

"Hmm, that is pretty much the same proposal I am making, I have something from a friend of yours, I don't know who he was but he asked me to take you into my custody and hand this over to you" Saten said as he held out a small scroll. "Here Valfred, I hope you meet my friend, he wears black and wields a katana" Saten threw the scroll at Arkrius.

Saten turned his attention to the man with long hair.
"I respect the girl and I was required to attack to make sure I didn't have to fight her" Saten said "However, I do not wish to fight, but will fight if I must defend myself"

Hari dodged the attack by simply moving to the side. She looked at the man with a glare of her cold, dead eyes. She moved off into the forest and jumped through the trees, eventually reaching Saten, where she reunited with him by landing on his shoulders.

"Oh Hari what is it?"

"There was a some wierd guy with spiky hair, he has a potty mouth and he wants to fight you"

"Hari can't you see I'm fighting already?"
Dogs
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 am

Arkrius quietly sighs. He caught the scroll and stuffed it into his pocket.

This information made Arkrius slightly confused at the moment.

...wears black...has a katana...I don't know anybody like that. Or at least...I don't remember...wait, wait, wait...nope, I'm not getting any ideas...wait, the only one who works inside is Valfus. Could it be him? He did wear black and use a katana in his earlier days before going undercover...perhaps, he used that look now?

He quietly sighed and buried his face into his palm. The night was growing even longer and fatigue started to hit him. His energy was a lot lower then usual from event, after event, after event. Arkrius turned to Wolfe, hoping that he could read lips.

"Get the others to Port Dace. There should be a boat ready. Get the people in the carriage, the knight lass and her supporters there. Keep someone with me, preferably yourself. I'll play into their hands for now, however, I want you to help me if things go "south" for easier getaway." mouthed Arkrius.

He took a look at the scroll and grinned.

I was right. It's his writing. Valfus, you son of a bitch. This is one of your "friends"? If this is wrong...

"I'll meet your friend."

...perhaps he's with us...but I can't take any chances at the moment. I'll go with him and have that Wolfe fellow come with me. After all...if things go south, he can teleport us or whatever to Port Dace.

Last edited by Pants on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am

Wolfe was able to focus and read Arkrius lips slightly. He nodded while pressing a button on his gun that stopped his homing bullets in midair. From the way they were heading they was gonna hit Hari. Wolfe doesn't like involving children in his fights at all. He walked and phased threw ground and appeared at the carrige. He looked at Elene Cecily and Rappa. He looked inside at Kiri and Katsuma. He looked at Jean aswell

"Jean I am taking you to Port Dace with them. There in the inn you will find pirates that have joined us. Round them up with Kira and stick with these people as well. I shall return to you soon. I must go with Arkrius to make sure of his survival." Kira phased threw the floor grabbing Kira by the shoulder.

Kira was about to go over in Saten direction still wanting to fight. "Hey Wolfe what the fuck are you doing! Im gonna go kill them pantsy jack asses!" Kira was screaming on the top of his lungs. Wolfe shook his head and phased him threw the floor. Bringing him to the carrige.

"Kira controll your self and be safe." Jean controlled the metal around them and fromed a box. Wolfe phased the metal box through the floor and arrived in Port Dace in a matter of a second. Jean opened the box and Wolfe was already gone. He was gonna quitley follow Arkrius and Saten.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Arkrius took a long drag from his cigarette as he waited for Saten. The long wait made him quite bored and he wanted to fight the boredom. As he was planning ways to entertain himself, he received a call from Valfus.

"Valfred, don't respond. I am currently near you. I see that you have met Saten. I have told him to "capture" you and bring you back to me. We'll then figure out a way for you to escape to Khantis without any trouble. Saten seems to be with us, however, I don't trust him. Keep your guard up. Move deeper in the forest. We'll go to plan B if things go wrong."

...I have a bad feeling about this...

Arkrius started walking through the forest, following Valfus's direction on where he was. The entire forest seemed to have gotten darker and rain had started to fall. It brought Arkrius's morale up a bit. There was a brief shimmer as the moonlight reflected on a metal blade. He slowly walked over towards it cautiously before randomly disappearing into the darkness.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:36 am

Toki sat down as he spied Arkrius Wallace come into his area, he looked at the young man walk through seeming to notice the gleem in the dark. He looked around and set his plan into action. He called forth his puppet, an exact look alike of Kaluoshen, a recent casualty in WH hired ranks. Toki sat back as his puppet approached Arkrius. The puppet pulled out his katana and pointed it at Arkrius.

"Valfred, it is time I pay you back for what you did" The puppet said with a cold voice
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue585/700Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue500/500Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 am

Arkrius blinked as he saw an image of Kaluoshen again. He slowly backed off for a moment before realizing that he killed Kaluoshen before. The guilt of killing a friend still struck his mind temporarily, before long he let out a quiet growl before taking out Frost.

He immediately shot the puppet, however his aim was off and hit it in the shoulder. It ignored the bullet and charged towards Arkrius. He looked at the puppet with cold, dead eye and laughed as he threw his cigarette away, like he lost his sanity. His days from Razgriz were coming back to him and he slowly started to change. The puppet had it's sword aimed towards Arkrius's head and it had made a cut on his right side as he dodged. He immediately retaliated with a pistol whip to the side of the puppet's head, it knocked it off balance and he sprinted towards the puppet. Frost was immediately holstered and a throwing knife was in his hand. He jumped on the puppet, viciously stabbing it multiple times. Afterward, he pulled out Frost and expended all ammunition to the puppet. It laid in pieces and he laughed as he lit another cigarette.

"Alright, who's the basterd fucking Witch Hunter!?" growled Arkrius. He looked around rather quickly, with his killing intent evident. However, he started to stumble around on his feet and the nicotine in his system started to calm him down. He started to reload Frost.

...damn it. This isn't going to end well...no mana with me and in poor condition...

[Health - 5]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 am

"Wow you killed the same man twice now, and I can tell you enjoyed it" Toki beamed

Toki jumped down, and looked at Arkrius.

"Well, it seems doing something like that is useless" Toki yawned

Toki walked towards Arkrius, he pulled out his hand in a shaking gesture.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Toki Ma Jigen, one of Valfus' other allies, I'm here to help you get away to Khantis"

Toki stuck out his other hand, and placed both hands in front of his chest.

"Mubiyoshi"

Toki bent his legs into a shiko stance, then pulled his left arm back as he let loose a fast powerful thrusting fist at the center of Arkrius's abs.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue585/700Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part One) Left_bar_bleue500/500Journey to Khantis (Part One) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next