Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2)

2 posters

Go down

The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2)

Post by Virgil Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Virgil flew through the highlands for quite some time now. He said turn left at the split, but where the hell is the bloody split? He continued to fly at mach 2, so the sound in the area was as if a jet-fighter was passing. Well then again, Northern Highlands are quite big. Virgil then slowed down and came to a halt, just hovering in the air. He was above what seemed like intersection of the road, or what could hardly be called a road. This must what the old man was talking about. He said left, didn’t he? With that in mind, Virgil flew left, this time not super-sonic.

He flew for a while. Damn, why does everything has to be so far away from place to place? How long to that damn plane? Seriously, when I’m done with this crap…a few more kilometers and he finally found what he was looking for. The plane crash was mostly covered in snow, but it was still well visible. Virgil landed next to it. Damn, look at the size of the bloody thing. No wonder it crashed. Hell, I’m surprised it even left the ground. He then started searching the area for tracks or anything else out of the ordinary.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue580/600The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue600/600The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty Re: The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2)

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm

/STD

A snowstorm was slowly setting in, when one would try to fly all sight of the ground would be blurred, and as the storm grew heavier the farther one went up into the mountains, sight would be completly blocked from the air. Every trail was covered in large amounts of snow yet a slight sent of blood could be smelled going farther up the mountain. Yet with this weather and in this cold unprepared and thoughtless actions could lead to death.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue565/800The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue185/400The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Virgil got rid of all the snow that was blocking one of the entrances into the plane. Once it was clear, he pushed against the door. It was locked. Hm, fair enough. Virgil pointed his finger at where one of the hinges would be. A mana beam shot out, like a laser. Virgil kept burning through metal until it broke the hinge. He did that to the other one as well. The door fell down and Virgil went into the crashed airplane. There ought to be a journal here somewhere. Virgil checked every space but did not find anything of particular interest. He did not check thoroughly because this was not his main objective. He also stayed away from the food, in case it was contaminated by anything. He made his way to the cockpit, which is where he found the journal. This might give me some more information on where that bloody snowman is. Plus I might find out a little more about what the old man was actually transporting. Virgil looked out of the window. Hm, storm’s brewing up. He then sat down and started reading. Might as well.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue580/600The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue600/600The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 pm

/STD

The journal looked old and torn, the contents were yellowed pieces of papper and scribbles. The hand writing was near impossible to read, the old timer must have been drunk when he wrote these. The few words that could be read clearly were 'Assignment' 'Danger' and 'experiment'. the storm out side started to pick up, it would not take long before all trails and evedince would be buried deep under the snow, would this plane be safe here down the mountain?

It did not take long before a rumbling sound could be heard and a large avalanch headed for the plane.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue565/800The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue185/400The Hunt for the Snowman (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down