Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for Pila Gianna

3 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: East :: Myrill

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty Hunt for Pila Gianna

Post by Makai Kasai Wed May 19, 2010 8:58 am

Makai looked about the small town of Myrill. His mission paper in his hand. His crimson orbs scanning the town. He took in everything never letting a single shadow or person escape his vision. He grabbed one of his guns and grabbed a magazine and locked it in. As did the same with the other gun. He put them away and began to walk looking about for any signs of Pila Gianna.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue200/200Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty Re: Hunt for Pila Gianna

Post by Frost Wed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Rain lost within Myrill, walking endlessly on the never ending street. Her cloth were tattered beyond recognition and drenched in blood, it wasn’t her blood yet still many people ran away from the mere sight of it. She had somehow lost her way in the desert and went on walking for miles and miles till she reached Myrill. A few feet away, she saw someone else just like her trapped within this realm never to die.

She looked at herself completely unaware of how awful she looked and smelled. A portal opened just in front, walking inside only to reappear right beside that person, all neat and tidy though her hair was still wet.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue720/800Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue150/400Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Makai was walking around Myrill. he could smell the scent of blood in the air. he scrunched his nose up how he hated that smell. That smell of blood. His eyes narrowed as he sensed someone approaching. The moment the portal had risen Makai had a gun drawn.The gun was pressed right to Rain's forehead,. The trigger slowly squeezing as lightning cackeled from the tip. he had one of his elemental bullets at the ready to fire a bolt of lightning right through her skull if she tried anything funny, "I advice you do not sneak up on me" His eyes were burning as a small flame flicked from his left hand.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue200/200Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed May 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Rain was quite surprised at how he reacted, never in her entire life had she seen someone reacted in such a rude manner. "Listen, I don't know who you are but could you be even more rude." She said in a harsh tone which vibrated in the air. She stared through the awful gaze, and found herself almost drowning in those eyes as it reminded her of someone.

She drew one of her guns, steadly aiming for the heart, closing in for maximum damage.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue720/800Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue150/400Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Wed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Makai shut his eyes as she spoke to him. His eyes snapped open those blazing orbs staring down at her as thje 7'5 foot giant towered over ehr. makai looked down his gaze baring down upon her. She would feel as if God was staring down upon her. He slowly shut his eyes as she aimed the gun at his heart. He suddenly moved. he ducked undee the gun and kicked it up into the air. he moved behind her. One of his Odachi drawn. he held the blade in a reverse grip. His back to her the blunted edge at her throat, 'And it is rude to sneak up on someone unannounced." He removed his odachi and sheathed it. he looked back at her, "I might as well be polite unlike you. I am makai Kasai." He turned and slowly walked off, 'Next time you sneak up on me i won't go easy i might actually shoot you." Though he was blufing he wouldn't actually shoot her he couldn't stand violence. But here he was on the hunt for Pila Gianna.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed May 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Rain let his kick slide through her hand as it sent her gun flying in the air. She waited for him to finish, her hand still in the air as she swooped it from the sky while it dropped. She felt the blunt edge pressed against her throat and turns around only to see him walk away. She could hardly make out his name due to all the people shouting, fearing a fight might break out in the middle of the day. She hurried towards him with her head held down as well as her pride.

"Makai was it? I'm sorry but I didn't mean to surprise you, its because controling those portals have been getting quite hard lately. They always seem to get me into more trouble than its worth. Anyway, lets start fresh, my name is Rain, a single mother, currently searching for my son." She said in the softest tone she could manage despite the anger that still dwelled inside.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 pm

/Std

The twighlight began to set in as the sun slowly moved behind the grassy lands, The last of the light decorated the walls with a golden glow. Children running of to their homes and parents welcoming them home, The damage from the a recent battle was still visible on some of the buildings. Scrap metal could be seen in alley's and it seemed the homeless suddenly got their hands on some weapons. Yet no crime was to be found, or at least not on the surface.

A backstreet not quikly found harbored a small bar, even though it was small many of the myrill underground took refuge here. Dark cloaked guys were leaving as a shimmer followed them out the door, The barman looked confused in various directions as if trying to spot someone. The bar got emptied abit as the people of the nightlive moved out, many had hounest jobs at night. While others where truly scum, The bar now quite and only a few drunks and regulars where around.

One drunk had made its way to the plaza and saw a strange couple walking along the way, he made his way to them and saw that they seemed to be in a quarrel. As he neared Makai and Rain he stopped in front of them and stopped them "Now now, *hic* a young couple" The man wobbled to the left "Should NOT be fighting"It seemed as he was about to throw up but quikly regained his drunken composure "Here a map" He wanted to walk off when he remembered that it might be usefull to say what the ma was off "That map *HICCUP* will lead you to a nice bar" He grinned as if he said something dirty to them before walking of, as he turned the corner barfing sounds could be heard.

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue565/800Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue185/400Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Thu May 20, 2010 2:05 am

Makai turned to the woman as she spoke. He could careless about the problems she was having with her portals. He shut his eyes as she spoke. He slowly opened them as she finished and spoke up to her, "Rain was it? I'm afraid you have my mistaken for someone who cares. You have your problems i have my own. But may i ask this. Why were you covered in blood before." Makai reached into his robe and pulled out a flask made of metal. He popped the lid and steam rose from it. He took a small sip from the liquid oinside.

Makai's eyes narrowed as Children ran home to their parents. His eyes caught the damage that had been done to the down. Seems like someone had gone wild here. His hands by his sides always warey if someone were to happen. His eyes turned along with his head. He scrunched his nose as he smelt alcohol. He turned toa a drunken male whom approached him and Rain stopping in front of them. His eye twitched as the man suggested they were a couple. He took the map his eye twitching as he looked at her. He scoffed and spoke the to man, "Boy we are not a couple. And boy i advice next time you come to me don't smell of alcohol." Makai looked at the map. He might as well check this bar out his target could be there. He glanced back at rain, 'If you desire you may tag along" Makai looked at the map and headed to the ba
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu May 20, 2010 11:20 am

Rain knew by his looks alone that he would be the uncaring type yet it was still an accident, mostly her fault.

“Its a long story, besides I wouldn’t want to trouble you anymore than I already have.” She replied as a drunken came towards them.

She stared at the drunkard who assumed them as couples, rumbling something and went wobbling off, nearly falling down half the time. The idea amused Rain in a way that she had to smile. Couple eh.
She looked back at Kasai who had asked her to tag along, nodded in agreement and followed.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 am

Makai headed to the bar. He yawned loudly as he walked. the male looked back at her and spoke up, 'I might as well ask. But what exactly are your abilities. I would like to know so you don't become a burden to me." He shut his eyes as he headed towards the bar. Hands by his sides ready for anything.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri May 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Rain closely followed Makai who was heading for the bar, doing her best not to surprise him. The bar was an odd place for her, she had been there before and couldn't recall anything that happend, except she was left sleeping at the counter, her clothes soaked in beer and the painful headache afterwards.

"My powers, well to put it simple, magic gunslinger, I could tell you more but it won't by any fun if I told you everything." She replied rather surprised at him.

"Anyway, by the clothes your wearing, I bet your a witch hunter. Than you must've heard his name at least once, it's Vorst."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sat May 22, 2010 1:20 am

Makai glanced back at her nodding his head, 'Yes i understand that. The i'll simply tell you im a Fire mage nothing more." He turned his head to face the front and continued to walking. he stopped in front of the bar's door, 'Yes im a witch hunter and i'm afraid i have never heard of someone named Vorst." he opened the doors and walked in. His eyes looking around as he scaned the bar.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 am

The bar looked quite identical like the last one she went in, the only difference was the person behind the counter wasn't your typical foul mouth guy but a foul mouth women who seemed to be in her twenties. She kept an eye out on the customers as they drank they're fill before asking for more while others were playing cards in the corner of the bar. Rain walked in and placed herself right next to Makai who seemed to never let his guard down as if someone wants to kill him.

"Makai you should learn to relax more, nothing good will happen if you keep this on." She said.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sat May 22, 2010 6:50 am

Makai 's eyes narrowed to her as she stood beside him/. he ignored her and walked up to the bar. He took a seat and ordered a bottle of whisky. he yawned as he sat on the bar stool and over looked the bar. He looked at Frost and patted the seat next to him. As he did he pulled out a mission file. He held it out to her, 'See if you can help me find her."
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 am

Rain sat beside Makai, and took the mission file. She scans the file and hands it back to Makai. "I'll see what I find." She said in an optimistic tone as she heads of towards the crowd who were playing cards.

"Excuse me, but mind if I join in."
"Sure thing lass, your wager?"
"That guy, you can turn him into you personal slave if you beat me that is, but in return I want a 24/7 information network." She pointed at Makai.
"Ah, he'd make a fine slave."

The man began to shuffle the cards, and passed them out. Rain held her giving, rearranging them. Than the game began. Soon afterwards, Rain who was supposedly been cheated won. The man got up, cleaning little bits of crum of his clothe, trying to look his best.

"Well a deal is deal, the names Thesa," He said holding his hand out, added," what kind of information do you need."
"You can ask him about that,"
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sat May 22, 2010 7:15 am

Makai was right behind Rain he had heard everything. His eye was twitching as he looked at her, "Slave? Im afraid i do not like being put up as a personal slave ." His eye was twitching dangerously, 'Your just lucky you won or this could would be a pile of smoldering ash if you lost." Flames were flicking around his right arm. He breathed in and slowly calmed himself down. he tossed the picture of Pila on the table, "Im on a mission to capture her. What do you know of her."
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 22, 2010 7:24 am

Thesa grabbed the file, carefully examined it while petting his beard up and down. He tackled his mind to such extent that smoke seemed to be coming out of his ears, he put the file down and began to look at Makai.

"I've seen this lass, but that was ages ago and sea...." He felt a cold killer's stare from Rain as cold sweat began to run down his neck. He shivered in fear before he regained himself.
"Well, if memories serves me right, she's at the outskirts of this town."

He than asked the bartender for a bottle of beer, chugging it down like no tomorrow.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

Makai reached into his robe and pulled out a strange tube containing a glowng flame. he walked over and grabbed his bottle of whisky and grabbed large wooden plank just laying next to a wall. he poured the whisky around the top of it. he opened the lid of the tube and poured the flame onto it. The wood was engulfed into a mass of flames, 'Gotta eat before i go out." he sucked in air. The flames flew into his mouth and he chewed on them. he swallowed. the flames were all gone from the wood. He grinned wiping his mouth, 'Thanks for the meal." he walked over to rain, 'Come on."
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am

/STD

Thesa watched as the two left through the front door of the bar, he then walked to through the back and made sure noone followed him. Making his way throuigh many small streets, making it almost impossible to follow him. He stopped at a small alley and looked one last time.
"Where you followed?"
The appearence of the man shimmered and a formless blob looked towards the empty spot where the sound came from. "Why no lass it went just as you said"
"could you drop the accent"
"Very well, They took the bait. How did you know that they'd be there."
"I have been stalking them since this morning" A small giggle came from the spot. "Now we only need to wait for them to find my little present" With that the blob changed to the appearence of a little girl and skipped of as the empty spot now became more empty.

The darkness enveloped the dark borders between the forest and the outskirts, From within the woods a large dark creature lured.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue565/800Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Hunt for Pila Gianna Left_bar_bleue185/400Hunt for Pila Gianna Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Rain went outside after Makai but before she left, she had left a souvenir for Thesa. Years and years spent on the battle and the one thing she learned was to never trust a hired gun. She checked the mini marker, making sure it works. Moments later she heard voices, one belonged to Thesa while another one belonged to a girl yet they sounded like they were talking underwater. She could hardly make one word, thinking it was pointless, tossing it aside.

"Makai, don't rush things, it might just be a trap."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun May 23, 2010 1:31 am

Makai glanced at her, 'I am well aware of that rain." He looked around as he made it to the Outskirts with rain. The fire mage looked about a hand reached up to one of his blades. He slowly withdrew one of his odachi. The metal shined as it was drawn. he slowly snoiffed the air. He looked right to the forest, "And i believed this is a trap. You best ready yourself Rain-san."
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Rain followed Makai's lead, unsheath her handgun which had three nossle, each with they're own function. She held it high above her head, aiming for the stars when she heard voices coming nearby, it was too dark to see clearly what was there but she could easily tell that whatever it is, it isn't friendly. She pulled the lever as red sparks flew in the sky, slowly falling back down, revealing nothing but the outskirts of the town.

Jack, besides us who else is here.She asked Jack in a wary tone.
There seems to be someone else but its been quite troublesome since we sent him back, anyway Mistress, you can't use the portal for the time being.

Rain's expression turned serious from that last statement, another set back though she had been prepared for the worse. She shifted her eyes at Makai than back towards the seemingly empty outskirt.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun May 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Makai slowly raised his blade. he shut his eyes as he summoned his magical powers. Flames spiralled around his blade burning brightly, 'Might as well flush the beast out. " he settled into an unknown stance his blade raised high as the flames burnt brightly, "Hi no kami no shinguru ken: Natsujikan o tachikiru (Single Sword of the Fire God: Breaking Daylight!" he slashed downwards. Flames erupted from the blade taking the shape of a large crescent moon shaped like blade of fire.

The fire blade tore through the ground and right into the forest. it flew through the forest burning what ever it touched as it flew towards the beast within. Makai glanced back at Rain, 'Are you long range or close range combat Rain-san?"
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun May 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Rain furious at Makai yet didn't want to let this chance away, held the gun steady in her hands, looking pasted the fire as she caught a quick glance at the beast before it evaded. She hurried off into the woods following the trails left behind, climbed up a tree and jumped from one tree to another like a squirle. She was near the place where it disappeared but saw nothing. She quickly turned around towards voices which weren't far. She caught something moving at an incredible speed as it neared her, pulled the trigger and it disappeared again. She closed her eyes, waiting and hearing it move. She fired her gun just as it was about to pounce; moments later a faint wail was heard.

Last edited by Frost on Mon May 24, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun May 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Makai looked up as she jumped through the tears. he watched as she took aim and fired at the beast. He crouched as he heard the faint wail. He slammed his fists together. A magical circle appearing between them. Flames engulfing his right fist/ he flew forward flying through the forward the shape of a giant fire dragon appearing above him flying along side. Flames eurpted in front of him as he burst through them, "'Kanryuu no Tekken (Iron fist of the Fire Dragon)!" He punched the creature in the hea.d FLames erupting consuming it as he punched it.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next