Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out for a hunt

2 posters

Go down

Out for a hunt Empty Out for a hunt

Post by Areos Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 pm

"It's great! The weaponry division realy knows how to make a good weapon, i know they were practically begging me to request something, but this was actually really worth it, haaha!" Leneor was in a good mood, in his hand rested an arbalestra, a rare kind of crossbow. It had been magically enhanced and served as a new ranged weapon for him.
"..." Luthien remained silent.
"Sadly that woman seems in loves with items, so no date for me, huh?" he joked.
"Leneor-sama?" Luthien spoke up.
"Hm? What is it Luth?" he replied
"why exactly are we here?" She asked him.

A pause. For a moment Leneor seemed to fish for an answer, looking around the area creating suspense.
"Aaah! right! testing stuff. I wanted to test stuff." he grinned, while Luthien made a difficult face. It was hard knowing wether he played dumb or didnt think about stuff, this time though he realy did have something in mind other than just 'testing his new plaything'.

Luthien suddenly looked sideways, taking Bollverk and Vestung into her hands, as if she noticed something or someone.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Out for a hunt Left_bar_bleue470/550Out for a hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Out for a hunt Left_bar_bleue430/650Out for a hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Out for a hunt Empty Re: Out for a hunt

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Kamo crouched in the tree, his scarf pulled up to cover his face. The wide and thick metal band on his wrist suddenly spoke. "Alright, little tool, time to prove your worth. Who knows, maybe we'll let you decide how to live your life after this test," it whispered quietly. "Now, go kill that man." Kamo whispered. "Me no wanna. Me know it wrong." "Oh,is that so? Well, then,time to teach you a lesson..." The band suddenly started vibarating hard enough to hurt all of Kamo's arm and most of his chest. "OK,ok, me do it,me do it." Kamo sobbed out. The vibration stopped,and Kamo readied his daggers. Since he was above them, he figured he'd jump straight down, ready to slash.He lept out, diving down toward them.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Out for a hunt Left_bar_bleue0/200Out for a hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Out for a hunt Left_bar_bleue970/1000Out for a hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 pm

"huh? -wait, wait ,wait-" Leneor had reequiped himself with his two obsidean dreamers as the boy launched himself off the tree towards him. He pulled out his daggers and reflected them easily.

"geez, Luth, it's just a kid. That would have gotten ugly, aside from setting this place ablaze."
Luthien was standing a few meters back, her guns aimed at the kid attacking them. She could have disposed of him in mid-air.

"Okay kid, now put down your weapons and calm down. I ain't no bad guy, we can talk things out."
he seemed to joke around, his weapons held quite lazily as if this was not even a minor threat. Luthien stood down yet ready to act. All the while Leneor smiled cheerfully towards him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm

"Me would like to,but me no have choice.." Teh vibration suddenly started up agian, forcing Kamo down on his knees. "Shut up, you stupid little tool. Don't talk to hm, kill him!!! Or I swear,I'll increase the Control Bracer punishment to max.""Ok.ok. me do it." The vibration stopped,and Kamo stood up. He tipped his head toward the Bracer twice,as if sending a signal to the man and women, and then struck out with a purposely weak blow.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

This boy wasn't under his own control, he was being puppeteered, it wasnt even hard figuring that out on the spot. Activating his left eye to percieve all manaflow he made a sidestep. He checked his opponent for magically enhanced devices, or any other way of putting pressure on the boy.

"you know boy, fights are..."
he let the feint pass by, shifting into the boys back as he launched his attack, carefully in an attempt not to cut him but knock the air out of him. "just like dancing." With those words he suddenly began moving around him in an unusual fighting pattern, leaving him unable to build up distance or prepare an attack.

Spoiler:
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 pm

kamo had the air knocked o ut of him, but he was able to strike still purposely weak out at the man. But he was dizzied by the leaping around. "Me no can hit you!!" He let a note of false fustration creep into his voice for teh Bracer's benifeit,but grinned at the man."Stupid boy!! Focus!! Kill him already!!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Leneor jumped back, cutting the close-range fighting. He changed his stance and suddenly looked far more serious, as if he just started fighting for real for the first time locked in this duel.

"I found it." he said with a sly tone of voice. He had found the object controling the boy, and he would destroy it in an instant.

"[fliegende Klinge]" he spoke, throwing one of his obsidean dreamers like a boomerang past the boys side, but as leneor made a fist with his hand, the dagger changed its course and encircled him to get stuck into the ground.
"And its not over yet, [chain raction]!" as he called out, the thin invisble thread used to guide his dagger turned into a strong chain, binding his target down in place.

"Time to finish this, stay still and this won't hurt!" he smirked, the other dagger he held had suddenly become encoated and turned into a large scitmar. [Mana encoatment]. He rushed forward with blinding speed and crushed the control device with a shattering sound as he stopped a few feet behind Kamo.

A few twists and his daggers, back to their original form, landed in their original resting places. He had a broad smile on his face.

Spoiler:
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Kamo stared down at the shattered remains of teh C.B. "...............Me free.... ME FREE!!!!Hahahahahahahaha!" Happy tears sprung to his eyes as he shouted his joy to the forest. "Mean Doo-doo heads control me not!! Me free!" He sheathed his Dual fangs and hugged the man in gratefulness. He hugged the woman too. "Thank you, thank you. You..free me. Me live own life!!" He pulled down his scarf and turned it around. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of shorts made of the same strange hide. Fused into his palms were silver pentagrams. It was the same with his tungoe.If you looked closely at his right eye,you would see another silver pentagram deep within. His hair was a dark green,and his eyes were a orange-red. "Me Kamo Meijon!" Suddenly his stomach grumbled."..........and me hungry also...."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Luthien made a difficult face, she had sheathed bollverk and Vestung again, but she seemed rather disturbed by the small kids behavior while she watched him with her arms crossed.

"Leneor-sama, what exactly are you planning on doing with this child?" she asked.
"Let's feed him! I'm sure I have some fruits or bread on me, leets see~" Leneor sat down on the ground next to his bag, searching through it. "I do have to say my combo was great though, worked out well, though it was kinda easy with a barely moving opponent. Aaah!" he pulled out a bread bun and threw it at Kamo.

Luthiens difficult expression didn't change much. They weren't here for picking up a child, Leneor hadn't spoken it out but he had a good reason to come to this specific place. Leneor was busy throwing out other stuff like a piece of ham and a few apples.

"Empty."
he concluded. "No luck today it seems, does it Luth."
As Leneor adressed her she listened up looking a little confused.

"It seems the phenomena does not appear during broad daylight, neither under a full moon. It seems there is a conection between the fog and the night-day-time period. A time where neither sun nor moon appear would be hard to determine, while the fog makes it impossible to determine the area one is. Knowing this is crucial, enough to send in a group to investigate." He suddenly concluded out of nowhere.

"Ah, whatever, lets get this child someplace safe. First off to the headquaters i guess."

(dude, make paragraphs.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Kamo grabbed the bread bun out of the air and grinned at the nice man."Thanks." As he nibbled on the bun,he listened to the man and woman talk. "Fee-nomi-nom?" He asked, having a little trouble with
the word. "Wat that?" He frowned a little when he heard that he was to be taken to 'someplace safe'. "me no need to be safe, me tough...," he
grumbled under his breath. But he cheered up when he realized he'd be able to go somewhere new."Then 'gain, me is curiuos...." he
looked down at the broken C.B. and one of his palm pentagrams glowed a soft white. <Mud Ball> A baseball sized ball of mud appeared in his hand, and he chucked it at the C.B., burying it. Kamo grinned again. He turned around to the nice man. "When we go?"

(-10 mp)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am

Leneor jumped up.

"We'll be dropping him off somewhere inside the headquaters, they can recruit him or give him a home. I'd take him to Asgard but that would take a while considering the current situation with the officials. Council been pestering me lately." he shrugged, walking with luthien catching up to him.

"Get moving, we do not intend to wait for you." Luthien added stoically.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am

Kamo nodded once,and lept into the trees. A second later,he popped back out ahead of them on the path. "Get moving, me no intend to wait for you!," he grinned happily, and laughed. "Feel great to be free....Me overwhelmed. Hahahaaha!" He swung from branch to branch, occasionly waiting for them to catch up.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down