Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finaly Arriving!

+4
Muzak
Hawkeman92
Crimson Moon
Areos
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty Re: Finaly Arriving!

Post by Virgil Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Three have passed the tests without much trouble. And now it was Nero’s turn. Quietly he entered the ring, sword in his hand and waited. He was waiting patiently as the barrier was created. I wonder if this barrier is made judging by the participant’s power.

A witch wearing grey appeared on the other side of the ring. “Is this my opponent?” she had an “attidude” while saying that “You’ll be no match for me. Just wait.”
With these words she started chanting a spell when…
“I wonder about that…” Nero was right next to her. Before she could even say “what?” he hit her into the neck with the sheathed sword, sending her flying into the barrier.

A minute after she disappeared, a witch wearing blue appeared, once again on the other side of the ring. This one was more of a silent type. Without any word, she started chanting. Nero attempted to deal with her in the same way he dealt with his previous opponent, but as he appeared next to her, she jumped into the air with incredible speed. This is when she finished chanting and pointed both index fingers at him. Energy beams came out of both and an explosion went off where Nero stood. However, he was in the air with her that same moment. “Wha…” was the only thing the witch could say, as he grabbed her face and sent her flying to the ring. She hit the ground with a grunt of pain. Shortly after that however, Nero descended and stomped her into the stomach. She coughed up quite a bit of blood. Immediately after this he grabbed her throat and threw her out of the ring, making her disappear.

The final opponent appeared…a witch dressed in black with no emotions on her face. For a moment the two fighters were looking each other in the eye. Then the witch pointed all fingers at Nero. With no incantation or chanting, 10 energy bolts flew towards Nero. With no change of expression, he pulled out his sword and started spinning it at great speed in front of him self. So fast that it resembled a helicopter propeller. This seemed to attract the projectiles to the sword. The witch’s mouth turned into a barely seen smirk. But when the projectiles hit the sword, they bounced away in different directions. Some of them hit the barrier and some hit the arena producing a rather large explosion on impact. Three of them were sent back at the witch, who slapped then away, sending them flying in a similar fashion to what Nero did. There was a lot of smoke and barely anything could be seen. The fighters attacked at once. There was a lot of dodging and the whole brawl was very fast. The witch seemed to be able to harden her skin with mana and attacked with her hands. Nero barely dodged a blow to the head, which left a scar under his eye. He hit the witch in the stomach with the hilt of the sword. This made her back off, but immediately after she opened a palm at Nero. A nano-second later a dense beam came out of it and hit the barrier shielding the arena. But Nero was already at her right. With no hesitation he started landing a variety of heavy blows with his sheathed sword. He finished the combo by pulling out the sword, making a rising slash at the witch’s torso which sent her a few feet into the air, followed by a descending slash that sent her flying out of the ring and vanish.

The battle was over. Sheathing the sword, Nero stepped out of the ring. “Evaluation complete.” Said the voice “Nickname: Devil Swordsman”. A few seconds Nero stood there as if letting what he just heard sink in. “…fair enough.” And moves off to the elevators. Non of them seem to be there so he presses a button and waits patiently.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty Re: Finaly Arriving!

Post by Frost Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm

The intercom startled Vorst a little but was quite happy, he wasn't called into Leonor's case. Waving goodbye at Lycan and Arkrius, leaving the room, goes into the elevator, in a few minutes they were already gone. Nero goes into the arena, head held high, with glare that would kill a lion What surprised this seems interesting, better take a mentle note bout this guy. He finds himself a first class seat, sits down, hitting a part of the wound which was getting worst by the second.

Rough intercom connection went on, interrupting Nero's fight, closing his ears yet it failed. "Eternal Winter please come by the reception office, Eternal Winter please come by the reception office, thank you and have a pleasant day." by the time it went off the test was already over, sighes in disappointment. Gets up and heads for the elevator. A few minutes later he was already standing in the hallway, people still fussing about, phones were ringing making it look like a play had just started. Byranna waiting on the spot for someone, waves a friendly hello at Vorst and waves back at her. "Vorst is it, well you see here's an assignment for the both of you. Something that two insane guys will fine very entertaining, if you know what I mean that is." hands Vorst a file no less then a few pages. Looking rather red and embarassed at how she was sexually trying to harass him, like the waitress. "Ok, I'll just get going and give it to Arkrius then." rushing out from her gaze.

A friend of Arkrius who's weak with girls, *sigh* I wanted a faithful dog too you know. Slams the table, it's sound echoes yet unheard, and slips under the table to pout.

Vorst saw Arkrius who had just got out, stoppes just barely causing another incident. "Here, an assignment from Byranna. I hadn't had time to look at it, so I'm coming with you, well because she scares me a little."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Finaly Arriving! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3