Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finaly Arriving!

+4
Muzak
Hawkeman92
Crimson Moon
Areos
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty Re: Finaly Arriving!

Post by Areos Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Leneor was deep in thoughts while he was guided towards the stairs, he did not care for the rukkus people made around him, and just nodded towards the kid that greeted him. In the end, this had to end in a questioning about his abilities and the origin. and that tower.
for a slight moment, rage roared up inside him, unknown to him where exactly it came from. those impulses were stopped by Ă„eons soothing voice usualy.

He was guided by the left-over guard, down a deep way, until getting into an underground prison, it was dark, wet, and entirely unpleasent. he made no comply after the handcuffs were taken off, and he entered the cell, he just sat down silently.
"another abandoned soul i see... at least you are not a witch robbed by her powers." the voice came from a dark corner, Leneor had to get used to the dim lights first.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:18 pm

"miss this sir ,that still owes the HQ alot of money" she makes a glare at arkrius as she says that "will now test out your strength to see if you have what it takes to join. Lycan who got distracted with waiting and was now following a spider on the ground "Who? ow mister arkrikus how've ya been" she smiles "ow no you don't"as the spider was trying to make a run for it she smashed a big hole in the ground crushing it "NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo......"was heard on the background, as lycan turned to see who it was she saw the rea7pairman have a nervous break down. "oopsie have to watch my strength a bit" She had an evil little grin on her face.

"Let me warm up a bit, 'empty fist' " with that said a big vacuum heade for the secondd half of the half broken door which made it flung down the stairs "WAAAAAAAAAAAH" The repair man is now in tears banging his head against the wall. "woopsie hope that didn"t hit anyone, Well lets get started"As she turned around arkrius had dissappeared

now where did he go?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Arkrius dives for the stairs on his right and quickly runs up the stairs. He leans against the railing admiring the damage and whistles at the sight of what just happened. He jumps on the chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Damn, tat a lot of damage. Well, not tat I've seen tat..."
"Arkrius, get off the chandelier!"
"While facin' her? 'ell no, I'm gittin' outta 'ere!"

He takes a small white ball out of his pocket and throws it on the ground. White smokes fills the reception and Bryanna screams as he runs towards the stairs where Leneor went to the underground prison.

"Ciao! Love to stay and fight, but I'd rather git outta 'ere. Oh, Bryanna, nice arse!"
"Arkrius! Get back here! Guards, get him!"

Shite... Arkrius runs down the stairs as the guards chase him. "God damn it!"
"Oh, miss, chase down Arkrius, if you can hit him, you'll be proved to be a black class...make that, if you can make him injured...heavily."

Arkrius runs through the underground prison while being chased by multiple guards, he throws another smoke bomb and smoke fills the entire prison. He continues to run through the underground prison, until another flight of stairs make it into view and he climbs it, leading back to the reception area. He turns around to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and sighs.

Oh...shite...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"At least you are not a witch, robbed of her powers." those words came out of the small figurine sitting a few meters away from Leneor. It was hard judging her age, not only was she not realy big, she also had a very thin stature, it seemed as if she was not handled a VIP around the Eastern Headquaters.
"Apparently i'm male, so i guess not. Hi , my name's Leneor Areos." he gave a warm smile. She answered wth a wry smile, which apparently did not hold long either. She seemed rather sucked dry of power, not only magical one.

"hope you won't need to stick around long, otherwise you can watch me starve to death... they forgot about me around yesterday i guess. not that they already had me stick around this hellhole for two weeks. right now i'd be happy to be sent to alchatraz - better being hated from two sides, than one concentrating on me." the witch mumbled. While she spoke, Leneor searched his belongings for something, until he finaly drew out a loaf of toast, he handed it to her, by her reaction there was truly no mistaking that she was hungry.
"You are a free-spirited-one*, aren't you?" Leneor aked. He felt something tingeling inside him, an anger of whom he did know where it came from.
She nodded silently.

Most people saw the war as a one-on-one battle between witches and WH. Yet, not all witches could be considered on either the side of the four witches, considered the evil ones, or on side of WH, being the good ones. For either side, if they met one of those considered as free-spirited-ones, they just knew they were not on their side, so they were eliminated. This neutral caste of mostly witches, aside from single other magically giftet beings, was cought up within the stray bullets fired by both WH and Witches - most turned into mercenaries due to it, a few remained neutral. Free-spirited ones were those who lived as outcasts, commiting minor crimes to stay alive, but being persecuted like any other.

Leneor hated that point of view, he himself had been in a similar situation, he disliked people who would hate any witch they meet for the sole reason of one certain witch who had ruined their life somehow. Rarely people differed between those who had true killing intends, and those trying to stay alive.

"somewhere along those lines, i'm just a human with witch abilities... or a monster how people call it." she ended.
"Yeah, i know that point of view. Seen it far too often." he chuckled.
"Luthien, Luthien Belaviere."
"huh?"
"my name, dumbass." she chuckled slightly at her own words.
"Oh I see, nice to meet ya." she chuckled again. He smiled at her.
"I remember hearing that name before... Areos... you were the one that inherritet witch-like powers during the experiments at..." she began.
"yeah... that tower that keeps moving around... let's try not mentioning it, I prefer keeping it out of discussions until i have finished that chapter of my life." he looked a little down, but immeadiatly changed again, turning into a cheerful attitude.
"I'm sorry, - how come you were cought?"
"long story, in the end I came by myself. they mainly want information out of me. might be freed once they've squeezed me out." he answered.
"you lucky fellow. i was cought by a group of insane hunters. all i did was obtain a loaf of bread. chased me, i tried fighting them, but my powers are not sufficent for multiple higher up hunters."
there was a short silence.
"you know, i'd like to help you..." Leneor began,but he was interrupted by the witch.
"don't bother, it'd bring you into trouble... i doubt it's worth it..."
Leneor didn't doubt, he walked towards the cell and took out his Kard, that he hid while they had taken his sword from him. The guards were dimwits. he would have no problem picking the locks, it was an old design, easily broken apart, a single gun bullet would be able to break it.

Before he could try his luck on the lock, a sudden bang above caught his attention, another soon followed, and then white smoke filled everything. took your time making up for it, fortuna. He opened the cell door swiftly, and handed his tool to the witch. she had jumped up by surprise, and was now shoved forward by Leneor.
"well, let's make this your lucky day meeting me. go make a run for it, the smoke will make it impossible to see, try not bumping into anyone though." he pushed her out of the cell, the whole room was filled with smoke, he just saw a her mouth move, and believed hearing a silent "thanks" while turning away and sitting down in his cell.

now we need someone to pin it on. The guy who he had seen bleeding at the train ran past his cell. Got one. that'll be payback for trying to shoot me after helping you. like i didn't recognize that. I bet you fired those smoke grenades, i bet a shot loosened and ruined the lock. Leneor smiled slyly and lay down on the bench.

(*=Leneor refers to them as free-spirited-ones, because they have no real allignement and act on their own free will)

Last edited by Areos on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Just as the commotion between Lycan and Arkrius began, Vorst had fallen asleep. Lycan's punch sound echoed in his ears, rudely waking him up. Can't I get a few minute rest here.The workers were screaming in horror as more things were broken, still dizzy, he heard someone yelling his name saying it was all his fault. A few minutes later both of them were having a nice game of hide n seek, irritated that he was going to get blame, screams in the air as hunt began "Lycan I'll fuckin get you." laughs hysterically.

Slowly walks towards the receptionist with maher in his right and dagger at his left. Byranna saw him coming, picks up the phone as she calls the guards but hesitated since to her it looked like an all round win on her plans for revenge, putting it back. Politely holding out her hand as if he was asking him to aim for Arkrius who was standing there. "Oh, please don't be shy help yourself out, make as you will." Vorst with an evil wide smile, came even closer as his everyone near him ran away. "HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll be sure to do, but do you have any request." Bryanna was surprised to hear this yet her face didn't show any concern. "No but a favour I wan to get even that's all."
"Really is that all, well this is turning out to be a fun day." in range for attack.
"Yes it will."

The urge to kill rose as he saw whom Arkrus was waiting for. Vorst stood next to Arkrius. "Need some help buddy, but it'll cost you, just pay me lunch then we're even. Also Byranna wants me to kill you, don't worry I won't do it even she did paid to." chuckles a bit, the footsteps got closer.

wonder who we're up agianst, hope it isn't a witch or anyone strong as her

Last edited by Frost on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:35 pm

"What's all the commotion?" asks Nero, who almost practically came out of nowhere. His sheathed sword with him, most of the face hidden behind the hair, but one of the red eyes could be seen. It was an empty look, almost like that of a zombie.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 pm

"Ah...tat bitch, just cause I grabbed 'er arse. Damn pushy. Ye basterd, askin' for lunch at a time like tis? At least tell me a tad in advance." He grabs a cigarette and lights it for a brief second and smokes it. "Well, at least better late than never. Looks like we better avoid 'causin' some destruction 'ere, else I be never gettin' off tis damned job."

The sound of footsteps became louder and louder as the guards ran up the stairs, back into the reception room and their weapons poised at Arkrius. "Oi, oi, chaps, no need to get feisty." He puts his hands up as the guards get closer. Arkrius quickly grabs a guards arm, flips him over his shoulder and heavily slams his knee on his neck. He grabs two desert eagles from his trench coat and aims it at the guards. "If ye don't want ya buddy to be hurtin' let me go. Now." He fires shots at the ground in front of the guards and they flinch and applies pressure to the guards neck. "Let...him...go!" The guards drop their weapons and Arkrius relieves pressure on the guards neck. He picks up the guard by the collar and holds him as a hostage. "Good, good, chaps. Sorry 'bout tis Bryanna, but I dun want to do tis testin' after seein' 'er strength. Hope ya forgive me." He pushes the guard on the ground, shoots at the chandalier, causing it to fall to the ground and Arkrius sprints out of the door.

"Vorst, let's git outta - " Arkrius bumps into a rather large man and stares up at him. "Oh...shite tis is-" Arkrius is punched rather hard in the stomach, he falls on his knees, gasping for air. The large man grabs Arkrius by the collar and throws him violently back into the reception area. Arkrius hits a wall so hard that it makes an imprint and is stuck within the imprint. "Arkrius, you're going to do this assignment! Don't even try to leave, I know all of your escape tactics." Gah, tis is the worst possible outcome...damn Valfus, why the 'ell is tis basterd 'ere? He grabs Arkrius and walks towards the underground prison. Oh, no, no, no! I was just 'ere last week! Valfus stops and winks at Arkrius, whispering something to him before throwing him into another wall. You can't be kiddin' me, tis is your way of gettin' me out of tis assignment!? "Valfus...you...basterd..." Arkrius pretends falls unconscious in a wall imprint. "Looks like he's not able to do the testing, looks like you got to find another test partner for this lass here." Bryanna quietly giggles at the punishment Arkrius received. "Serves him right."

Last edited by Pants on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm

As the big man is about to land another punch on Arkrius, the fist is blocked by a sheathed sword. The sword is held by Nero by his both hands. "Hey buddy, this is a reception room, not a wrestling arena. Besides, I'm pretty sure there is a calmer and more peaceful way to solve this, don't you think?" Nero looks the big man straight in the eye, without any fear.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Vorst hands itched with the urge to kill, yet the aura Valfus gave off somehow made it worse. Vorst without a care lunges maher at him, dagger for a counter. In a flash maher was in the air about 2 meters high, quick spin and slide through the claymore. Slashes at the bottom, headed for Valfus's back only to find the claymore again, attempting to attack him. Blood streamed down his hands, managing to block it. Valfus chuckles amused to see that his attack was blocked.

"Got a good arm there kid, it'll be enough for now." returning to his normal pose. "Thanks, your not half bad yourself." grins stinging with pain.
"Hey Byranna ask him to join as well."
"Yes sir, about Arkrius should we just leave him laying on the floor."
"It'll be a disgrace to us if we let him stay there, just throw him outiside or anywhere else."
With a slight nod, brings out an old box, inside it was a pair of pants. "Here wear this." Vorst did as he was told, shocked to see it turned black. "Congratulations we've got ourself another A class, now here's your first job spar with Lycan."

Vorst dumbfound to hear that his first job was going to kill him.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Arkrius grunts as he faked being unconscious. He pops himself out of the wall and groans. "Valfus, ye basterd! The 'ell was that! Y'didn't 'ave to throw me into walls!" Arkrius growls and places his half destroyed mask on the side of his head. Only one half of the mask remains from Arkrius being smashed into walls. Ah, Theoril is gonna kill me... Arkrius laughs as he walks away. "Well, Vorst, yer first assignment, g'luck."

"Arkrius, you got an assignment yourself."
"What!? Ye kiddin' me after you sent me imprinted in multiple walls!?"
"Just kidding, relax."

Arkrius walks towards Valfus and playfully punches him in the arms. "Don't do it again! At least tell Bryanna that I didn't 'ave to do it, so I wouldn't be famous over eastern 'eadquarters as my bloody body prints are now in the damned walls! He points to the various wall prints of himself. "I'm gonna be bloody famous for bein' smacked around like a rag-doll...Oh, thanks for not actually usin' your real strength, else I'd be dead." Arkrius quietly sighs and takes out an arcane cigarette and the smell of mint fills the entire reception.
"No problem Arkrius, anything for a friend."
"Cheeky basterd more like from our younger days."

Arkrius and Valfus laugh. Arkrius walks off to find a seat in the destroyed reception to see if anything else is going to happen.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Seeing that everyone stopped, Nero searches for the farthest chair there is and slowly walks to it. While that he looks at Vorst, then Arkrius, then Valfus.
The hell are these guys. Well who cares really. One thing for certain, they're tough. With this in mind, Nero sits down and waits.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm

"... So this is the reception area of the famous WH... I think it's time to leave Aryeh, we'll be infected by their idiocy if we stay any longer." Came a harsh voice from the entryway. The voice belongs to a young girl girl, standing beside a man in armor. "I highly doubt that this happens every day Gwen, maybe once a week though," the man beside her said jokingly, "regardless, this organization has the biggest network of information and manpower we can hope to find. which means our best chance of finding someone who can help heal your wounds lie in dealing with them."

"I know, I know, you don't have to remind me Aryeh. Doesn't mean I have to like it though." The girl at his side retorted, as they headed deeper into the hall heading to the reception desk. "H-H-Hello, welcome to WH HQ, c-c-can I help you." The receptionist they found there was apparently different then the one who had dealing with the earlier commotion, and judging by how she was shaking and stammering, was probably new, 'freshly minted' as he recalled the common nickname for those who had just entered the knighthood. "Yes actually, I'm in need of some information-" Aryeh began, but immediately cut off. "s-sir, I only deal with new applicants or e-e-emergency calls." Aryeh sighed, "well I didn't really expect to given much as an outsider so... if I wish to Join, what's the procedure.

"ah, yes, well... um first please fill these out," she handed over some papers, "then once that's all checked out I'll need you to put on a temporary uniform and undergo the preliminary evaluation. the changing room is back through the hall and too the left there," she shows him the uniforms on the screen. She was speaking more clearly now. Guess she rehearsed this part he thought to himself. after he filled out his papers he went to the changing room with a fully gray uniform. five minutes later he came back out with the gray uniform on black pants.

"... Miss, when you said preliminary evaluation..." he let it hang in the air. The receptionist nodded. "congratulations, I'll sign you up for the black class evaluation. please relax until I can find an open evaluator." "This girl sounds like a golem." Gwendolyn said in her harsh tone, Calling the receptionists attention. "Oh I'm sorry miss, I completely forgo-" "just stop now, please," Gwendolyn cut her off, "I'm with this miserable excuse of a human being, so don't worry about it. just tell us when the evaluators ready."
"But miss, I still your forms and-" the receptionist started to protest, but the Aryeh interjected, " She is my supporter, so technically we would constitute a single unit. I apologize for the misunderstanding, we will wait for the next evaluator." Then Aryeh and Gwen walked over to a bench and sat down next to another hopeful to wait.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1600
Location : never the place I want to be, but always where I need to be

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Vanishing partners, killing orders, smoke, really funny big guys and alot of arkius flying around. This was the scene that Lycan saw as she sat down on the ground. Vorst began to attack the big guy and a zombie also started to fight. "What a strange funny place" misteress why did we have to come here?. suddenly a guy and a girl walked to a bench on the other side of the room "WAH Inu look look that guy has shiny thingy on his arms and legs" that's called armo... before inu could finish lycan already ran at top speed to the guy, which in realtime looks like a flash, "hey mister what's that shiny stuff"With a curios look Lycan appeared infront of the man, he looked quite shocked because she appeared so suddenly, she started to look at it real close. "miss? MISS!" Lycan turned around and saw a new girl she had not yet seen "w-w-would you and the sir there b-b-b-b-be so kind and get in the e-e-el-el-e-e-elevator with the boy over there, the test shall commence down there" she pointed at a elevator where vorst was standing in.

"What's an elevator?"she followed the guy and his friend to the elevator and got in, as the door closed Lycan felt really uncomfortable. "Inu~ i hate small places can i make a hole in the roof" please don't destroy anymore stuff for the moment and see where this takes us "fine" the elevator kept going down and down.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm

The man clad in armor and both women with him dissapeared behind the doors of the elevator. A few moments after a voice of a woman from the reception was heard "Mr. Jagara?"

From the farthest of the chairs rose a figure. He was wearing a black trench coat over a black shirt, black pants and military boots. Before, no one could catch a very good glimpse of him . People looked surprised to see him, because they never noticed him. He never drew attention. Without a hurry, Nero walked to the reception desk. Finally he was standing in front of the woman looking her straight in the eye, which she found rather intimidating with the fact that he still had his sheathed sword.

"Uhm...right, here is the information you requested. Also we need you to take the elevator for your preliminary evaluation."
Nero looked at the elevator door "That's the same one as the armored guy and those two girls walked in.

"S...sir?" asked the woman with hesitation.
"Right...thank you" said Nero quietly and started walking towards the elevators. No elevators seemed to be at this floor so he continues to wait.

Last edited by Nelo_Angelo on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Faster than a bolt of lightning a girl came over asking about the armor pieces that Aryeh hadn't removed when he put on the WH uniform. Before he could answer her however, they were called for the evaluation test. Aryeh could feel the elevator move ever downward. however, as he looked over he saw Gwendolyn fidgeting. "is something wrong, Gwen?" he asked.

"Yeah her." Gwendolyn jerked her head toward the girl in the elevator with them. " there's something...with... her, something else." Aryeh looked over and heard the girl speaking to herself, at least that's what it seemed like, but...
"maybe she's an honerable witch, speaking to her supporter." he said, " but since when could you sense that sort of thing?"

"Since always," she replied, quite loudly this time, " If I were healed I could tell you what it's saying back, too, probably even where it has cavities, if any. But I can't now, because I'm hurt and you're a useless human."she practically shouted, teary eyed. Aryeh understood that for her, A proud dragon, her current state may well be worse then death, he had helped her then to save her life, because she wanted to live, but now that she was living, she felt worse. Aryeh put his hand and her head and said kindly, "I'm sorry, Gwen. I won't say I know how 'that' feels, but I understand a little of the pain. I promised I would help you, and I will, on my honor as a knight. So please, wipe your tears." Aryeh finished, rubbing her head.

Gwen swatted his hand away, "don't treat me like I child, I'm older than you are you know." she said, but not with her usual harsh tone. "So, you keep telling me," Aryeh replied, looking down at the 4'2" girl before him. "not that shouting and making a ruckus are the sings of a mature lady mind you... still among you're kind I believe you are still quite young." He finished with a smile, then turned to the new girl. "hello miss, I apologize for the scene, I am Aryeh Adom, formerly of Britain. What might your name be?" Aryeh asked her as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Finaly Arriving! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Arkrius quietly sighs at the destroyed reception hall. He notices a man dressed in armor, another man wearing a similar outfit to his own and Lycan. Lycan, the man dressed in armor and his supporter enter one elevator. He overhears a preliminary and smiles. Hmm, looks like I could look at the potential recruits and make s'fun outta the other people. Arkrius walks over to an elevator door. (the beside the one that they left) He pushes the button the the panel in front of the door calling for the elevator. He waits a few minutes before the elevator opens. He puts a foot in the door of the elevator, waiting for the man dressed in a similar outfit as his own. He idly smokes his arcane cigarette as he waits.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

As the elevator almost reached the floor they had to go, Lycan noticed the girls scent "Inu that girl, i think she's not human" mistresses please refrain from doing unnessesary things "Inu is boooring~" *DING* the elevator reached the floor and Lycan literary jumped out the elevator. "FINALLY out of that small elevator" Lycan started walking around in the bare and wide room.

"What would the entry test be?"

Last edited by crimson_moon on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Nero looks at the man who walks near and calls the elevator. It was one of those who caused the commotion and the one he tried to protect earlier. He heard the others calling him Arkrius. When the elevator showed up, he seemed to be waiting for Nero. Nero stood there for just a moment, then went in. Arkrius went in as well and pressed the button making the lift go down. He seemed to like smoking, this could be seen by the cigars in his belt. He also had a similar trench coat to Nero. Seems like an expert witch hunter to me. Bet he was faking all that time, being smashed into walls.

The elevator soon stopped and the doors opened. Wonder where he's taking me
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Arkrius nods at the man with the trench coat. The sudden shift in motion makes Arkrius stumble as the elevator goes down. Gah, always 'ated elevators. Always thought they'd fall... Arkrius continues to idly smoke in the elevator, scanning Nero for a brief moment before continuing smoking. "Y'headin' to the preliminary testin' yes? Well, I'm takin' ya there."

A few minutes later the elevator doors open, and Arkrius walks out. "Tis is it." A bare white room is shown, it is rather large and rather clean. He sees Lycan and taps her on the shoulder. " 'ey Lycan, takin' the preliminary testin', aye? Take it easy on Vorst, aye." He goes off to one of the sides of the room and sits down, placing his attache case on the floor and grabbing a desert eagle from a holster within his trench coat and fires rounds into the ceiling. Hmm...they modified this room... He mindlessly continues to smoke his arcane cigarette, filling the entire room with a rather minty aroma and continues to also mindlessly fire rounds into the ceiling.

The gunshots echo within the room and the sound of bullet casings also echo as well as they hit the floor, creating a rather weird sonic experience. Hmm...sound echos in this room...pretty damn well...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

*krrtzzzz* "this is a magic recoreded message from WH HQ prelemanary's the test for this day will not be a spar match as past experiences taught us that a huge increase of hospital funds is always a consequnse of new recruites so for the first time to be implemented you have to defeat 3 simulated witches they are ranked from gray-class to black-class, would the first partaker please enter the test area" Lycan looked around and saw that in the middle of the room there was a square ring. "I'll go first"Lycan smiled and entered the ring . "please prepare yourself in a minute the first opponent will appear" "Wah Inu should play to you haven't had a lot of exercise latly youll get fat if you lay around all day" mistress me a magical supporter doesn't get fat I change size and weight according to the mana suplly you send me "anyway just get out here" She threw her long blood stained coat out the ring as she did that an invisble barrier was created along side the ring. Obey my call bloody gaurdiun, a bright red light flashed and a big Blood-red Wolf stood before Lycan "lets do this". A blurry image came into focus as the grey test witch stood before her. "EMPTY FIST" a strong vacuum puls headed for the witch she summond a barrier but it easely shattered under the pressure and the witch was thrown into the barrier and dissolved. "It seems the grey class is way below your level we will now up the level"

The blue class appeared. "me is bored, Inu~ your turn" she hit inu's paw to make a wrestling tag in "Mistress you should not underestimate the opponent no matter how weak they are\" Inugami\'s talking sounded like growling and barking to the others "inu~ please take her out" Lycan made a little pout face "Fine misteress". Inugami jumped at the witch swinging his huge claws and bearing its fangs, The witch dodged to the side but inugami used his free paw to change his direction and his teath grind in the leg of the witch. He slams the witch in ground and puts boh his front claws in the witch and she vanishes.

"good job, The last and final opponent will now appear" A evil looking with laughing maniacally. Lycan opens her dimensional hole and takes out her guitar, "finnaly getting serious misteress?" "why ofcourse my cute little wolfy". The witch cast a spell and a huge beam of light heads for lycan and inugami. Lycan starts slashing her guitar a rough and rugged rock riff came forth, "NOVA BALL" Inugami's mouth opened as a huge fireball headed to the beam, just before the two hit Lycan changed the tune to a faster riff "HIGH VOLTAGE REFLEX" the attacks hit and explode a huge cloud of smpke covers the arena. the witch laughes and steps forward to see what has happend in a flash inugami was behind her and slashed her back open. Lycan stored her guitar back in the hole "FORM OF NOTHING" She threw a punch in empty air followed with a high kick with a down ward kick follow-up and an uppercut, the witch laughed as she hit nothing but air. Suddenly the witch gets hit by the blows that she thought had missed her.
and so the last witch vanished.

"THAT WAS FUN" Lycan shouted with a big smile on her face "partaker one PASSED NICKNAME: BLOOD WOLF" The barrier dropped and Lycan picked up her coat and sat down next to arkrius "hai mister arkikus i made it" she said with a smile
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Arkrius stops shooting and looks at Lycan as she went through the preliminary test. Arkrius whistles at what just happened. Good thin' I didn't fight 'er...or at least, not yet. He turns to see Lycan, sitting beside him and pronouncing his name wrong which got sightly on his nerves. It's Arkrius...ARK-RI-US... He blows smoke in her face. A minty scent came from the smoke and Arkrius briefly smiles. "Good for ya lass. Sorry 'bout that." He smiles as he's slightly angry that she pronounced his name wrong.

He looks towards the elevators to see Nero and Aryeh standing by. I wonder what they are goin' to fight with, and 'ow they're gonna fight, those lads...tis should be interesting. Arkrius slides his mask over his face and lies down. He taps Lycan. "Oi, lass, wake me up when they start the next test." He slowly closes his eyes, but tries to keep his conscious aware as he takes a light nap. Just in case...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Vorst was practically relieved with the magic record. He idly followed Arkrius form behind into the elevator, suddenly going down, reminded that revenge was only a few inches away and so was death's door. Before long it stopped, opening a door as brigh lights shone through, covering part of his face so he could see. Inside was a plain white room, magic circulating across the room. A speaker went on saying that Lycan was the first one to be tested. Vorst found a chair just a few feets from Arkrius, sat and takes a deep breath. Virtual witches aigh, bet they've got themself piles of info from other WH members, hope the black class fights like Arkrius with a smile, he laid back, watching the first fight began.

Lycan passed it with ease, clapping and congratulating her. Vorst stood up, walks into the middle of the room. "Please prepare yourself while we get your opponent." Forming his stance, an invisible barrier surrounded the ring as a solid image of the grey class appeared before Vorst. Vorst aims for the chest, throwing dagger at it, lands a blow, before it could react; pulled it towards Vorst and greets it with a fist. Smashing it's face with sheer force, it disappears in thin air. "Prepare yourself, the second fight will commence."

It appeared the same as before. "Blue, got nothing to say really but good luck even though your just a man made hardware." sighes in disappointment. Muttering few words under his breath, as a black portal engulfs Vorst, hidden to everyone who's watching; sounds of a dagger swinging in mid air. Seconds later the blue WH shared the same fate as Vorst. The potal slowly dissolves, leaving an unharmed Vorst with a shattered Blue WH. His arm in pain as his wounds reopened. Vorst puts a thumbs up, saying that he was alright. "Now the last test please be careful." Licking the wound just like a cat would.

"Kick the crap otta him blacky, excuse my intru.... Fuckin kill him." with a sudden change of voice. Vorst pulls out maher, and dashes for the witch as she finished an incantation. Her body glowing in radiance red, rose in the air, fires a beam at Vorst. "Finally someone worth the trouble, go spikey." maher changes into a frozen spear, parries the beam head on. Splitting the beam into 12 mini ones, throws dagger, telepoting a few feets above her which caught her by surprised. "Bit'e" quickly stricking her in the chest, the witches mana absorded and vanishes.

"Again, again, again, again, come on just one more time." smiles like a little kid for the first time since the incident.
"secound entry will be granted NICKNAME ETERNAL WINTER." The field was gone, Vorst headed towards Lycan and Arkrius. "ARKRIUS I DID IT, just a few more mom." shouts in happiness as the day got better and better for him.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Arkrius opens his eyes with his half-destroyed mask still on. Footsteps echoed through the room as Vorst ran towards Lycan and Arkrius. An excited Vorst yells that he passed and Arkrius covers his ears. "No need to shout...congratulations tat y'passed." Arkrius quietly sighs and yawns. He rubs his eyes lazily, his vision slightly blurred as he looks towards the arena, wonder who's going next.

Well, time to actually see how tis new guys fight... He continues to smoke and periodically takes a swig out of his flask containing vodka as he waits to see who is next to fight.

A message over the intercom is heard. "The interrogation of Leneor Areos is waiting on three members to join. Anyone can join." Arkrius briefly smiles. Interrogation...eh? Maybe I'd drop by, but I'd love to see tis new recruits fight. The intercom static is heard and another message comes up. "Arkrius Wallace, report to Sir Arcathius in the interogation room." Oh bloody god damn it! Arkrius growls as he stands up and hastily walks towards the elevators. He holds the elevators open for a few moments and the elevators close, Arkrius pushes a button and the elevator down. God damn, Sir Arcathius...just when I was 'bout to enjoy the preliminaries...

Last edited by Pants on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:17 pm

*Krzzzt* "before the next match starts there seems to be a need for black class personal to go to the interogation room, a total of three people is nessecarry. Yet do to a current ongoing mission we lack experiened and reliable people , so would the new Recruite 'blood wolf' go to the interocation room to learn some interogation techniques and gain experience as well as to test your ability's in this area also, 1 other people are requested to join.if ready please head over for the teleportation portal which looks like a star in a circle, Thank you " another message followed up asking arkrius to join to *click*

Lycan looked around to see if anyone was moving, Inu who had nt returned yet "Mistress i think they mean you by 'blood wolf'"
"Really?, well lets go then" she smiled and inugami returned to her shoulder as she began walking towards the portal, before she got on she turned around "BAI BAI ARKRIUS AND VOST , good luck mister shiny clothes" With that she dissappeared with the blinding light of the teleport magic.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:20 pm

"Will candidate Aryeh Adom and supporter please enter the combat Zone." the intercom buzzed. "oh, they remembered our 'names', isn't that so thoughtful." Gwen said sarcastically before following Aryeh to the middle of the room.

The barrier immediately went up and the first opponent appeared in front of them... "they said grey class right Gwen?" Gwen replied, yeah, why?" Aryeh then crossed the room over to the false witch, it would have looked like a stroll if not for how quickly he had been moving.
"I wouldn't do this with a real opponent, since it'd be mutual suicide that way... but for this..." He quickly touched the fake's hat, "Ignite" then jumped back as the artificial creations mana burned and created a small but effective flash explosion, eliminating the first enemy. However right at that moment Aryeh was smacked from behind by Gwen. "Never do that again. Blowing up a witches hat will kill you also remember."
"sorry Gwen, I was just a little annoyed that they felt they had to use Grey class, apparently they're all paper pushers with little to know combat ability... even I have things that annoy and anger me you know."

The next opponent appeared, the blue class witch. "you will fight this one seriously, won't you?" Gwen asked. Instead of answering Aryeh took up a strung Bow. then quickly fitted an Arrow to it, ignited the arrow, and fired the now luminescent projectile at the witch, all within 1.3 seconds. When the magical arrow hit it sounded like cannon fire, as the blue class witch had a fist sized hole blown into the space where her heart should have been before being blown into the wall. Aryeh looked at his supporter, "is it supposed to be that easy. " "who know's, black class is stronger than blue right... not sure how much stronger, but still you hit her with one of your Arcane arrows in the heart, and she didn't counter it in time, so the damage is about right. At that moment the witch got out of the rubble and attacked with spears of ice... witch were then stopped by what looked like a magic circle in the air, being held by Gwen. "oh look she's still alive... might want to shoot her again." Aryeh had already taken out two more arrows, "you read my mind Gwen." He fired the first arrow at the ground at her feet, destroying the ground area and throwing the witch off balance. The second arrow caught her in the chest and blew her back into the wall... this time however, she did not get up.

Then the third opponent appeared. The black class projection wasted no time in conjuring large boulders and flinging them at high speed. "air rendering", Gwen chanted her spell and deflected the projectiles with a distorted wall of air. Aryeh fit two arcane arrows on his bow and Fired them simultaneously, however the witch dodged them leaving a nice crater behind where was standing. " hmm, Guess I'd better step up a bit huh.

"flowing mana, burn like lightning, open my eyes that I may become as an arrow in flight [Enhance]. Aryeh felt unbelievably light right then. He started to move... fast, faster than a human should move, as he moved He fired Arrows from his bow at high speed, 4, 6 ,9, 13 arrows from different directions struck the witch, who had put up a barrier from the earth defend herself, then aryeh was by the witch. He ignited the barrier and shattered it. then dropping his bow, he grabbed his sword and in one motion drew the blade and cut deep into the witch [quick-draw], then ran her through, before dispelling enhance.

"Test complete, nickname is LION'S RED RAGE" Aryeh blinks, "where did that name come from?" Gwen, holding back a laugh manages to reply, "probably because of how your name translates. Aryeh mean's Lion, Adom means red. at least that's what I've heard."

The intercom buzzed once more "Aryeh Adom please head to the interrogation room."

"My things move rather quickly around here huh?" said aryeh as he an Gwen headed out of the training area.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next