Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:40 am

Arkrius heard Sirix introduce herself and state that she should be accompanying them. He eyed her up and down for a few seconds before looking at the innard of Balgon prison. "Hm, yer cute, Sirix." Arkrius had a playful smile on his face. The innards of Balgon prison was quite huge. At first glance it looked rather confusing and complex, like a labyrinth. He cringed at the thought of getting lost.

He reached into his trench coat and looked at a sheet of paper. It was only an exterior design of Balgon, he ripped the sheet in half and sighed. "Useless. That's intelligence fer ya. Well, time fer the other objective. Find s'amned intelligence of tis damned place and the Balgon's..." stated Arkrius.

...and assassinate the target. thought Arkrius.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:03 am

Sirix saw Arkius looking at her, then he said, "Hm, yer cute, Sirix." She merely replied with a small "Hmph" and looked towards the prison. She could tell the place was bigger on the inside, and that there was something malicious inside. She touched the rings on her belt, knowing she couldn't use them without her mana. She hoped that these two could put up a fight without using their mana, otherwise they'd be dead weight.

Last edited by Concealer on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Jiro watched as Arkrius walked towards the entrance and then saw him looking at the hole, he then saw him walk backwards and prepare to sprint. Wait... Is he... before Jiro could finish what he was thinking Arkrius started sprinting and then jumped all the way to the hole.

Jiro stared for a while and then came back to his senses "Wow... That was such a good jump..... But I cant jump that good." he started to pace back and forth. He then turned and started to sprint but stopped soon afterward, he then started to pace again.

After some time he collapsed "I can't do it." he said almost in tears. He then shook his head "I don't want to bother him but I guess I will have to ask Arkrius for help. He then took out the walkie-talkie and started talking into it "Um Arkrius? Sorry to disturb you but... Well... I can't get in." Jiro said slowly.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Jiro's voice was heard in his ear. He asked if Arkrius could help him. He immedieatly replied. "I told ya ta stand - ...fine. Yer mana will be drained. So, make yer shots count." Arkrius stated as turned around and prepared himself for another sprint. He backed up a few paces before actually sprinted towards the hole. He jumped and barely made the jump.

Arkrius turned to Jiro and slung him over his shoulder. "'ang on tight. We're goin' fer a jump." He took a deep breath as he took a few paces back. He was hesitating at first. Will I make it with Jiro? We won't know till we try! He sprinted as fast as he could towards the hole and jumped. They landed quite easily into the hole, he set Jiro down on his feet and was panting for air. I'm...not...doing...that...AGAIN!
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

The boat arrived and the night was passing, arkrius as busy telling Jiro something or was it meant for Lycan too? She looked back but he was already taking a running start to enter through a hole "Why can't i sense any mana traces beyond the walls?"
i beleive there is only one reason possible and that would be a mana blocking, they either block them or completly clear them out
"So no mana inside?"
to put it simple
"Let's prepare then" She smiled and a huge piece of black metal fell out, she touched it and around her waist formed 2 tonfa's, 3 small rods and a medium sized shield that went from her waist to her knees. a piece was left but it started to liquifi and crawl up her legs making springs it then continued to her arms and stayed their also as springs. "Maybe some extra knuckle damage"She smirked and smashed her the metal on her gloves together and claws where made.

she then saw arkruis jump from the hole slinging jiro on his back and jump back. "WHAHAHAHA" to Lycan it looked a bit comedic then it was her turn she coiled her springs and she jumped to the other side but she was way to high, She used a vacuum punch to redirect herself to the hole and with a bounce she landed inside, like the heat dissapearing from ones body her mana was drained away or at least the feeling was there "Lucky i came prepared"She grinned and looked around. she saw arkrius and Jiro and also Tracey, but the last one she didn;t know. she walked up to them and took out one of her tonfa's just to be prepared.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Jiro watched as Arkrius came and jumped once again, he was then grabbed and slung over Arkrius's shoulder. They then jumped for the hole, Jiro was a bit scared but also enjoyed the wind blowing against his face.

They then landed and Arkrius set Jiro down on his feet, he could could feel the mana in his draining away. Jiro looked around and and saw Tracey and a girl, she didn't look like an enemy since she wasn't attacking them and didn't have a threatening look on her face. "Hello. My name is Jiro Yoshida, it is a pleasure to meet you." he introduced himself.

He then saw Lycan land and saw a lot of weapons around her. It seemed that she knew that the place took mana and came prepared for it.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Sirix saw Akrius bring someone else inside the prison, another girl following after with a few weapons. Well at least someone's smart. She gripped the sword in her (yes, she was still holding it from before). Master, a few more people just went inside.
Yeah, they're with me right now. Don't worry they're allies.
Would you like me to come as well?
No, you stay outside in case we have trouble getting out, if you know what I mean.
Understood...
She cleared her mind and heard one of them named Jiro introduced himself. She nodded, indicating that she noticed then looked up at the prison again.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm

"Mister Tracey, i founds you"Lycan smiled and looked around "Well since this ish all we came for lets get out of here"
Mistress did you forget The oracle should be within these walls
Lycan's face turned a bit white and a chill ran down her spine "Ow yeah mister Oracle, hehe good you reminded me"
damn inu, now i have to go look for HIM
"Well Lycan ish gonna look around someone i needs ish somewhere below" She took a deep breath and picked up a very small trace of that horrifing sent, it seemed to come from a body not a meter away she walked over and picked the guy up slapping his face "W-W-What do you want" he seemed confused but very angry ready to kick ass.
"Might you know of a guy, he should be very curious and should be an inmate"
"You wouldn;t mean 'him' right he even knew what color underwear i was wearing, b-b-but i will never tell you"
A small irritation was seen on Lycan's face "Please excuses us for a minute"Lycan dragged the guy behind a wall and horrifing screams, cracking bone and cries for help could be heard from behind the wall, then she came back and her tonfa dripped blood. "well it seems he ish in the western section" she then looked back at the girl she didn;t know "Hai i ish Lycan"She smiled big as drops of blood ran over her face
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Tracey dropped his chain and looked in his jacket pocket for a lighter. He doesnt smoke but he carries one for his master. While Tracet was looking he noticed his jacket was still in winter mode from north. He un zipped it and started pressing buttons on the inside of the coat. In a matter of seconds the coat's fur dissapeared. The jacket it self started to shrink in size. It became thinner and thinner till it was a regular black sweater. The sweater had the WH sign on the back and WH sign on his right chest. Tracey smiled. "I love my inventions."

Tracey looked back up and saw Jiro and Lycan right behind him with a bunch of weapons. "Oh wow guys. Its nice too see ya." Tracey walked over to Jiro and patted him on the head. He thought twice about doing that too Lycan. Tracey looked at the group. "So where are we off to first guys?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Arkrius pointed towards the innards of the prison. "'eeper of course. Gotta git intel of tis 'amned place." He started walking forward and sighed. "Tracey, that lig'ter I asked fer?" asked Arkrius. His body started to shake, the withdrawal symptoms were starting. It was only a matter of minutes before he would collapse, yet he continued forward.

Charles had attempted to contact Arkrius again and started he started talking to Arkrius.

"Don't let anyone find out. Don't respond. Just listen. We need you to break away from the group and assassinate the target, ASAP. We cannot let the queen's work be found."

...guess we're going in loud.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Jiro smiled as Tracey as Tracey patted him on the head, he was glad to see Tracey again. Jiro liked Tracey a lot since he was his first partner and was hoping that nothing too bad happened to him while he was gone.

Jiro then started to follow Arkrius as he started to walk, he wasn't sure how he was going to get the information but he trusted Arkrius. As he was walking he looked at Tracey with a worried expression "They didn't hurt you did they?" he asked Tracey.

Since they were keeping a low profile he couldn't do much even if they did but he wanted to make sure. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Tracey "If your wounded I can give you some of the ointment I gave you last time." Jiro said still worried.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

She saw the girl, who was now dripping blood, greeting her, which she replied with a "Hi". She looked to see Arkius shaking for some reason. "Well, let's just get this over with," putting the sword on her shoulder.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

"I think they wont notice if we sneak off right inu?"
we can always try
Lycan spurted off to the west as the arkrius led the others north. She came to a big wooden door, she slashe with her claws and made a door for herself. "Ish dark in here" She stepped inside and as soon as was through the torches began to burn one after another and made a trail deeper inside. Without trying to hide her precence she strolled deeper down. Shadows flickerd along the path as it started to slump down. Suddenly a crackling sound, Lycan turned around but only a few stones and a bit of dust fell down of the roof. "I think we're not alone" she walked further down and a quike shadow brushed from infront of her over her head. "What ish this scent, it smells so stuffy" She looked back but nothing was there, when she looked back infront of her "PFUUU what ish this stuff" White sticky threads of silk stuck to her face, she whiped them off and when she opened her eyes she thought their had to be 8 man infront of her, but why are they standing behind each other? She took a better look "Wait a minute.......those are his arms...." A huge spiderman stood infront of her
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS"the spider could speak in human voice "You and your intruder friends shall die by the hand of the Spidermans of the Balgon prison.

Lycan wasn;t really fazed and put her tinfa back and took her 3 rods from her waist, "Well it seems i finnaly have a prey of my own" A dark and evil grin came on her face as her eyes widdened and with one fluid motion the 3 rods clicked in each other and made a pole as long as herself, "LETS PLAY"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Tracey had forgotten all about the lighter when Jiro and Lycan came in. He took it out his pocket and tossed it Arkrius in a hurry. It looked Arkrius was gonna die of he didnt get a smoke. Tracey was trying to do something with his hair he wasnt used to it being long and over his eyes like that. Plus he didnt have his favorite hat on to help. He followed Arkrius and headed north.

"No they didnt hurt me Jiro. Im completly fine. Besides they couldnt hurt me no matter how hard they tried." Tracey said playfully with a grin. "So need for that ointment ok. Dont worry about me. Just make sure you dont get hurt. Your duplicating abilites will be negated while we are here ok."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Arkrius was hit in the back of the head by the lighter. He quietly growled and turned around. He glared at Tracey for a few seconds before noticing the lighter on the ground. He quickly picked it up and lit the cigarette that was resting on his lips the entire time. The lighter was placed back in his pocket and rushed into the closest shadow.

There were a few guards walking about. He raised a finger to his lips to keep the others quiet. Arkrius slowly crept up towards one of the guards. He threw the cigarette foward, high in the air and rushed at the guards. The sounds of footsteps caused them to look around but it was too late. A knee was implanted into one of the guard's face as Arkrius rushed at one of them. He stepped off guard # 1's face and shot the other two guards in the shoulder. Arkrius stomped on one of the guard's face and held a knife towards the still conscious one. He leaned close to his ear, speaking in an English accent.

"Where's the damned warden's office?"
"I-I don't know!"
"You're lying!"

Arkrius stabbed the knife viciously into his leg. "Tell me!" whispered Arkrius, he was getting quite irritated.
"I-I-I don't know" cried the guard in fear.
"Then you're absolutely useless. Goodbye." Arkrius viciously hit the guard in the face with the butt of his gun. He motioned towards the others to follow and sighed. "Well, didn't git anythin' outta 'im." He caught the cigarette that he threw earlier and took a drag out of it.

There were multiple staircases leading up and down in the area. The sight of them was rather confusing and Arkrius didn't know where to start. He rubbed his stubble and randomly proceeded up a flight of stairs.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Tracey took watch as Arkrius interagated the guard. He made sure no one was coming or around. When Arkrius went towards a confusing multiple stair cases Tracey noticed he didnt have his chain on him. Without telling any one he went back towards the entrence. He noticed Lycan wasnt with them either. "Where the hell did she go." Tracey ran back where he fought the ogre. The blade part was still pierced to its ankle. He grabbed the chain and tugged the blade out.

Tracey looked towards his left trying too see if he could spot lycan anywhere. He continued west till he came to a big wooden door with a big slash through it. "Well now I know where she is." Tracey sighed.

He went inside and saw a trail torches were on fire. Tracey got his chain ready for anything. He ran down the trail till he felt something stop him. It was silky and wet. He looked back and saw spider webs on his back sweater. "Ill what the hell is this." Tracey pulled off the webs from his back. He felt something start to drip over his head. It was slimy he wiped it off with a disgusted face. He looked up too see large spider over him.

"Youve got to be kiddin me." The large spider launched itself at Tracey he flipped back. He landed and threw his chain at the spider the blade pierced one of its eyes. The spider was in pain and started rushing foward. Tracey flipped over it and landed on its back. He wrapped the chain around its neck and started to strangle it gaining controll over the large beast. "Whew come on heel hell." Tracey was calming it down. "Come on boy heel. Hahahahaha." Tracey was lauphing. The spider was pouncing up and down trying to get Tracey off. But it was tireing and it was some how calming down. "Come boy relax." Tracey said patting its head. The spider was finally calm. Tracey used his chain to direct foward going deeper in this dark place.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Lycan dashed at him, The spiderman slashed with his scimitar down towards where she would hit him. Lycan braked and stopped as the blade slashed infront of her eyes, dew to the force of her breaking she let the pole shoot forward slamming into the Spidermans gut he gasped and grapped the pole with four of his eight hands now grabbing three extra scimitars from him back he had a vicious look in his eyes ready to slam her down, just as the blades where going to hit her she slid to the ground. The spiderman a bit confused contineud his downwards attack still aming to where she dissappeard. Suddenly the blades lessend in speed, the upward pressure increased in a little less then a second a circluar object pushed the blades back.

Lycan pushed the blades back up in a fluid motion with her shield then when the blades bounced off towards the sky she extended her leg and making a upwards kick against its jaw, the spider not giving in let her pole loose and grabbed her with two arms. Lycan didn;t let this moment go to waste she disconected the rods again the spider was only holding the last pice she then rammed the two rods in his waist and hammered them in with her tonfa's which she slid in her hands as the spider screamed in agony, He let Lycan go and glared as she put the tonfa's back. "You know i really do want my pole back" She smiled as green blood dripped from the spidermans wounds. the spiderman suddenly shot a white web at Lycan barely dodging it she ducked under it she then threw one of her tonfa's at its leg he fell and fell on one knee with a backspin she almost tore his head off was it not that he used 3 of his right arms to block, the armor on his arms cracked by the force she made a spin and ducked. With her right hand she tore her first rod out his waist and slahed with her claw to tear one of his left arms of, the spider man threw a punch which hit Lycan on her shieldbut it put her of balance which nmade her miss the slashing of the right arm but she did manage to get her second rod. "I WILL NOT LOSE, I WILL GET A HIT ON YOU" The spiderman spat out green blood as it made his finnal attempt to stab her with her own rod but used her claws to tear straight through his gut.

The spiderman was defeated green blood flooded out of him as Lycan picked up the last ofher rods and placed everthiing back "You wern't bad" Lycan smirked as a small drop of red blood ran down her cheek "A scratch is still a hit"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:46 am

Sirix noticed to see that Lycan had taken a detour on their way inside, but she only continued to walk with the others. They had a few guards up front, but Arkius took care of them and tried to interregate them for information, but had gotten nothing, then headed towards a randomly chosen pair of staircases. She continued to where the staircase started, then turned around stopped to see Tracey running off. When he was out of sight, she walked back a bit away from the staircase and flung her sword upward. She looked up to see that it hitted a rather large spider that was perched on the ceiling and it fell to the ground. She took the sword out and stabbed it in the head, killing it. Dam spiders. She ran to the staircase to catch up with the others.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 am

Arkrius stopped for a moment. He briefly looked around his surrounding for a moment before taking a mental roll call. ...Jiro...eh? Where did Lycan, Tracey and Sirix go? There were footsteps heard from the stairs and Arkrius slowly crept towards the stairs with his silenced USP.45 in hand. He gripped the gun tightly and kept it aimed at the staircase for a few moments before he saw Sirix head up the stairs. Arkrius lowered his gun and sighed.

"Y'know w'ere Tracey and Lycan are at?" asked Arkrius, there was a hint of irritation in his voice. Tracey was missing, same with Lycan.

...damned idiots! They could have at LEAST told me that they went elsewhere or to stop.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 am

Sirix reached the top of the staircase and looked to see Arkius with his gun pointed at her. He sighed and lowered it, then asked her irritably if she knew where Tracey and Lycan was, which she replied, "They separated from us a little while ago, but don't ask me where they went." She looked inside a nearby cell, seeing a skeleton of a former prisoner, its hands still in shackles which were hanging from the wall. "Fancy."

She looked to see the other cells, which had actual living prisoners. They noticed her and ran up to her, their hands on the bars or reaching out as they desperately yelled "Let us out!! Please!!" Sirix merely looked at them and asked, "Do guys know where the warden's office?" They didn't reply, but continued their pleading for freedom. "Hey Arkius. What should we do about them?"
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 am

Arkrius took a long drag from his cigarette before responding. ...how does she know about how I asked about the warden's office? Maybe it's just the natural place to go for "information"... "Lit 'em go." Smoke escaped from his mouth as he spoke. "Secondary o'j'ctive. Might as w'll git t'at 'onus."

He walked towards the cell and took out a lock pick and started tampering if the lock. "Oi, y'amned 'asterds, y'know anythin' 'bout tis damned prison or any of the faculty?" The prisoners still pleaded for their lives, clearly avoiding the question. "...w'atever y'basterds..." The lock was opened after a minute and Arkrius kicked the door open. "Git yer damned arses outta 'ere. There's a 'ole in the 'ridge tat y'can 'scape t'rough. Don't fall." stated Arkrius, the last two words were said clearly in an English accent, instead of his usual Scottish one.

The prisoners quickly sprinted down the staircase. This brought memories back when he was put in a cell. It was almost like deja vu. Arkrius took another drag and blew out a stream of smoke.

...that's two prisoners out of twenty.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 am

Tracey was riding the pet spider down the trail deeper and deeper. He started to sigh. "Damn how far has she gone in." Tracey heard sounds coming from behind him. He looked back only to see a shadow past by. "Ok we are most certainly not alone here." Tracey had the spider turn around so he can get a better look. He looked around and saw no one. Tracey then hear snarls and slime drop on the floor next to him. "What the hell." Tracey looked up and saw a spiderman. It was like eight men but when you look closer they were spider legs.

"ATTACK!! MY BROTHERS NOW!!" The spiderman screamed out. Tracey was flipped ans slamed on the floor by his own pet spider. "What the hell man. I thought we was cool!" Tracey said waisting no time too get up and fight. He looked behind the spider and saw about 20 others running and coming fast. The spider man from above hoped down. "What shall you do now boy!!!"

Tracey looked for a second. "Umm Im going to run." Tracey took off after that heading for the door he came in from.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 am

Sirix decided to let the prisoners out. "Hey Arkius, that bonus better be shared with me." She headed towards the next cell when she felt the presence of something else more sinister. She looked around the hall, then behind her where Arkius and Jiro were, but then she felt nothing. Strange. Could it be that spider from before contacted... She thought for a minute about it. She went up to a cell door, looked at her sword and saw that the tip was too big to pick the lock with. "Hey Arkius, you have any extra picks?"
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 am

"Ye, I got one."

Arkrius reached into his pocket and pulled out another pick. He handed it to Sirix quickly before returning to the lock that he was picking at. It was at least three minutes that Arkrius spent picking at the lock. The lock was different than the last one and Arkrius was starting to get a little irritated. The lock sprung open and two more prisoners ran out. They followed the exact same example as the previous two did earlier.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his pocket watch. The time was 3:30 AM. Arkrius was dumbfounded at the time. It felt like ages that they were in the prison and it was going to feel like it was going to be longer.

...four out of twenty...

"...stay 'ere with Jiro. I'm 'eadin' 'ack down, gotta find Tracey 'efore we continue. Keep pickin' at 'em locks."

Arkrius quickly walked towards the stairs and hurried down them. The package needed to be secure and Arkrius was getting worried. He didn't want his pay to go down the drain from WH. The reward money had to be split between the four members on the team, including himself and he had to split a small bonus from rescuing the prisoners with Sirix. He wasn't going to get much of the reward and with Tracey gone, the secure link was gone. Arkrius walked towards the entrance, hoping that Tracey went back to pick up a weapon of some sort.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 am

Sirix started using the pick to try and open the door on a nearby cell. She was still trying to unlock it when Arkius said that he'd head downstairs and to stay with Jiro. She thought of how splitting up wouldn't be a good idea, but kept that idea to herself and let him go. He's obvious he's worried about Tracey, his reward money. She finally manage to get the lock open and freed the other two prisoners. Grabbing one of the prisoners by the shirt, she asked, "Do you know where the warden's office is?" He merely shook his head, saying "P-Please let me go! I really don't know!" He was clearly desparate on getting out, so she let go, knowing that interregating him would only waste time. Heading towards another cell door, she started to pick the lock as she looked at Jiro. "Hey, mind being useful and help me with this?"
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next