Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. Empty Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Artist Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 am

Just a pic of what Balgon looks like. I like big stuff. So its preety huge as you can see.

Welcome to Balgon. Castle10
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Balgon. Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 am

Sirix walked, looking at the Balgon prison besides her. She just became a WH a couple of days ago, coming from Central Headquaters, where she sneaked away and traveled South to see the ocean, however...

"Sigh, how'd I get here? Castro!" Yes, master? a voice said inside her mind. "I thought we were going to the ocean...?" ...I told you to make that turn there before, Master. said the voice.

Sirix sighed, accepting her fault and kept walking until she noticed something out of the corner of her eye: flashes of light on the horizen. "What's that?" Sirix said to herself and began to run towards where those flashes came from.

Last edited by Concealer on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 am

"AHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!" Xan laugh hysterically as he threw fireballs in every conceivable direction. He sent burnt hundreds of men to a crisp, all of them screaming uncontrollably trying to put out the flames. Even his own men were not safe from Xan's fiery assault. Thousands of people began to fall to the ground. Xan stood among his prison guard's charred bodies. Xan's remaining soldiers stood at attention. Xan stood towards them and raised his fist in the air. The flames and heat around him began to fade and recede into his hand.

"LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan screamed turning around "DAION HADO!!!" An enormous orange beam of energy fired straight at the enormous castle doors. The door was knocked off it's hinges and flew away crushing people under and around it.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue930/1200Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Tracey removed the chains quickly so it wouldnt burn him. Before Tracey could react Xan was already attacking the guards relentlessy. Throwing fire balls in every direction. Even his men were getting hit by them. Tracey just walked out of the wagon when he saw Balgon prison. It was huge in size. Too big too be just a prison. Tracey still wasnt in the mood too fight so he just avoided burning guards and other in mates.

Damn this guy is preety relentless. But how do I get out of here. I need too get back too HQ and tell master about Vince and Kadron. But their strenght is amazing and its not only them. There are others in my awfull blood line including him. Kronos who is my father no matter how hard I fight it. Know they have Millie too. I must save her and Ciara. But i must get stronger. I must.

Tracey was in heavy thought till he was disturbed by the loud falling of the Balgon gates. It had crushed many people but behind that was an army. An army of men, orges, and giant golems made of earth and molten lava. Chief Duugen and Steiner were looking for Tracey around the entrence of Balgon.

"Where that fucker go. Damn it. Steiner call the warden. Tell her we need more then just the golems. They want war then we'll give them war. Then theyll know its just another day at Balgon prison." Duugen chuckled
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 am

Xan looked at the army before him. He suddenly burst into an even more savage fit of laughter.

"AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!, you use creatures of fire against me!!" Xan said walking towards the massive army. A golem of molten lava attacked with an enormous arm, seeming to crush the man of fire. However, the golems around the army sudden began to crumble and turn to stone, the area around the army began to freeze and cool. An explosion was released that decimated the army and Xan jump out of a pillar of fire. "You are fools to try and defeat me, I am the Fire Lord Xan!" He shot out blasts of superheated air and they flew towards the army. The balls exploded in massive proportions whenever they made contact. Xan had destroyed most of the army in a matter of minutes. Xan landed down and walked leasurly towards the remainder of the army. He began to pick them up and melt them slowly in the palms of his hands, their heads disappearing leaving burnt headless husks. Xan was laughing as the army began to retreat to the second gate.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue930/1200Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 am

Sirix just arrived when she saw the gates of Balgon prison collaspe and its army charging forward. She saw a man of flame randomly throwing fireballs everywhere, burning everything down its path and eliminating the army with ease. What a monster... she thought, ducking from an incoming fireball coming towards her, but she expressed no emotions and continued to stare at the scene. She heard loud voices of people screaming with pain as they were burned and melted to death, but also another who was apparently searching for someone, cursing to find them. She disregarded it and headed towards the area as the army retreated.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 pm

On the top of Balgon prison the highest building was were the wardens office was. She was sitting at her desk grinning rather widely. She was tall and scary looking women. She has dark brown hair tied in a bun with hair bangs on the side. She looked middle aged not to old not to young. She has rather long nails painted in deep black color. Her face was very fierce and a temper can be seen in her facial expressions.

She still had that grin on. She stood up and walked to her windows. Outside she saw the entrence of Balgon prison in flames her gourds were buned too crisp. The small army that she sent was all dead. All she did was grin even wider. "Its over i have won. They already stepped in the prison. Their powers will begin to fade away. All they needed was too step in and they did like fools. We arent famous for nothing. This will be the last time Balgon prison is underestimated. Right."

"Yes master." A rather big lion came out of the shadows. He was all black with white stripes on him. His eyes were also black mathcing his fur coat. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." the warden said.

A young girl walked in wearing a buisness like dress. She was younger then the warden and had a emotionless face.

"Boss the ones you wanted have stepped in the prison. Tracey Casterson and the one known as Xan. There is another named Sirix is at the entrence but not inside though. What shall we do about her?"

"If she is foolish enough too find away inside then so be it. But close the main gate now. With the main gate closed everyone inside will be loosing their abilites mana or no mana. Cause Xan is a special case his powers will fade to nothing. He is a powerful one and he must be contained." The wardens face never looked away from the window.

Back outside to the entrence Tracey wondered inside the prison too avoid Chief Duugen and Steiner who was still outside looking for him. At a fast pase the bridge that was connected to Balgon began too rise. It rose higher and higher till it completly closed the entrence of balgon. Making an escape near impossible. Tracey trapped inside was shocked his bracelet was no longer invisble or working. He felt no mana from it at all. "What the hell is going on here. What the hell hapened!?"

The inmates inside were no being surrounded by guards. "Dont move scum. Your abilities have been...turned off hahahaha. Now just come with us and we will take you your future homes." Some of the guards got prepared too fight. Tracey, Xan, and the others were completly surrounded.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 am

Xan noticed his power began to drain, he was starting to get tired from his attacks and his fire was losing its impact. The army began to surround him, and attacked with a mass of swords and clubs. But Xan knew how to fight even if he didn't have fire. Xan began to retreat towards the door, he knocked out several ogres and soldiers and drained them of their heat in order to sustain himself. Xan was close to the door when the soldiers began to surround him again in a massive circle, Xan knew that without his fire powers, he wouldn't last long. He began to snap his fingers and send back his attackers one by one with small flames.

I am not going to last at this rate Xan thought I have no other choice

Xan took a small vial full of green liquid and threw it at the ground, causing a massive explosion. The blast sent him flying out of the prison, landing into the ocean.

In the water, Xan began to lose conciousness, and his flaming skull went out. In an effort of pure will and detemination, Xan absorbed the heat of the water, causing it to freeze. Xan faced downwards, fired a beam of energy and flew out of the water, towards an island far from the area. He crashed onto the ground in a large crash. Xan got up, rubbing his back with a sigh. Port Dace was seen on the horizon and Xan started walking towards Port Dace. (HP -120)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:58 am

Sirix stopped around the entrance. The bridge had been lifted so she was locked outside. Normally she would have given up and went away, but something was bothering her. When the big, plump guy she saw outside said the name Tracey. It sounded familar, but she couldn't remember where from. Suddenly there was a massive explosion from inside and something flying out from inside and heading towards the ocean.

She noticed that the explosion created a gap in the bridge, and she decided."Castro" she commanded. Yes master? Castro responded. She took Castro to reveal her WH clothing, "I need you to stay outside for a while." What?! he said as he rose to full height. "I'm going to sneak in there for a while, which is no problem for me, but the problem is that I'm gonna need a way to get out. Couldn't you feel the mana being sucked out of you?" Well yes, but I'm worried about you. "Well don't. I'll be fine. I'll contact you later." Castro knew of the strong mental link they had, being able to communicate telepathically over long distance. The Balgon prison was big, but not big enough to severe their connection. Before he could stop her, she headed towards the bridge. She reached to where the gap in the bridge was, and jumped inside.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:53 am

Tracey watched he guards get closer and closer slowly. Then he looked at Xan and saw him fly threw the window from the small vial of green liquid he had. "Jeez what a guy." Tracey looked back at the guards. He knew he had been caught but he was smirking for some reason. Something was wrong with him. His eyes went even more blood red then before.

His face had the look of he was gonna fight back which would be insane for he was surrounded with no mana. One guard threw a chain at him. Hoping to wrap it around him. The guard that threw it looked scared by the look of Tracey's face. Tracey caught it. He grinned.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 am

The moment Sirix stepped inside, she could her mana draining out of her. She touched where her tattoos where on her right face to feel its power fading it away. She looked around to see other fights between the guards and inmates. She thought one last time on any doubts on staying, but decided to stay and pressed forward.

A guard who took noticed of her presence immediately attacked her. She got into a battle stance and kicked upward, hitting the guard's chin and sending him flying and landing near a confused group of guards, who looked back to see her. They all came forward, surrounding her and trying to intimidate her with their weapons. She looked around and got ready to fight.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 am

Tracey's lack for a fight completly faded away. His eyes were deep and focused. The chain the guard threw at him was shaking. The guard was shaking in fear. Tracey tugged the chain real hard having the guard flying to him. Tracey jumped in the air and kicked him in the face rather hard. The guard flew back he let go of the chain and blood was all over his face. Then inmtes reacted first and attacked the guards. They were out numbered but they were somehow winning. Tracey was using the chain to create a distance between him and the other gaurds. On the end of the chain there was a small blade like weapon attached.

Since my cross frame turned off on me cause of this place. I cant access my swords. So this chain will have to replace.
Tracey stopped swinging the chain and saw by the entrence of the gate was a girl about his age. She was being surrounded by guards with clubs and swords. Tracey thought she would need some help with the numbers. But her stance was defined and practiced. By the look of her stance she wouldnt need help.

Tracey ran towards the group and jumped in the air. He threw the chain with the blade part and it wrapped around one of the guards. He pulled back on the other end of the chain and the guard went up in the air. Tracey kicked him a far and landed by the girl chain in hand.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am

Sirix locked her hands together and moved it right, her elbow hitting the upcoming guard in the stomach, knocking him unconscious. She looked around, seeing the guards falter at as they realized she wasn't one to take lightly. From outside the circle, the inmates were all fighting back, apparently gaining some ground. She stood her ground, waiting for someone to approach her.

She heard a slam on the ground to see that a guard landed next to her, out cold. She looked to see someone running towards the group of guards. Who's he? she thought and ran towards his direction. She jumped, landing on one of the guard's face and then jumped again to land next to him. "Who are you?" she asked.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 am

Meanwhile, near the entrance of Balgon Prison.
Castro felt distraunt with not being with his master. He didn't feel comfortable being out in the open without her. He had hidden himself near the gate his master went through, just in case she came back out after searching. He could tell she was alright since their connection was normal, but still he worried. He continued to wait.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 am

Tracey started spinning the chain in his hand and threw at a guards neck. It wrapped around his neck and was strangleing him. Tracey pulled back bringing him closer to him. He punched the guard in the face. Tracey dogded a guards swing with his sword. The guard swung again Tracey flipped over him and landed on all fours. With one sweep Tracey tripped him on his back.

Tracey looked back and saw a rather giant orge behind him with a club in hand. The orge raised his club and was gonna smash Tracey to bits. But Tracey was behind the orge in a flash. He was on the orges back and wrapped the chain around his neck. Another orge saw this from not too far away. Tracey looked at it "Aw crap." Tracey flipped off the orges back holding the chain still around its neck. He landed on the floor and tugged the chain really hard. Making the orge fall on the floor. Tracey flipped and landed on the orges stomach. He took the blade part and stabbed the orge in the face. Blood was spraying out. Tracey covered his face. He got up quick to get ready for the other orge.

"Im Tracey Casterson from Central WH. And you."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 am

"Central HQ?" Sirix said she sidestepped and knocked down a guard. She stepped on him as she leaped from another guard's sword and kicked him in the face, blooding coming out of his nose. "Now I recognized your name." She had looked at a big registry of names of other WH when she was back in Central. She was bored and wanted to see if she could remember some names without Castor's help, a little bet they made. Now at least she had one name down, she thought.

"I'm Sirix." She turned around to face Tracey. "I'm also a WH, but I came from Central HQ for some sightseeing." She noticed a shadow of someone who tried to sneak behind her. She turned around and grabbed the arm of a guard, spinning him around and making the sword pierce through another guard's stomach. She quickly withdrew the arm, making the sword come out and the butt of the sword hitting the wielder. She let go to see them both fall.

Last edited by Concealer on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 am

"Well Sirix its nice too meet cha." They were standing there all the guards in the room was either on the floor aching in pain or just dead. Some of the inmates that came in with them were still standing. "Wow that was preety quick." Tracey had forgotten the ogre from before. He was running towards Tracey at full speed. Wanting revenge from the other ogre he had taken out ealier.

Tracey started spinning his chain and faced the orge. His eyes were turning from red to a golden brown color. Tracey was begining to calm down. "Hey Sirix wanna help me take out this last one. Then from here on we can figure out whats up with this weird prison." Tracey said starting too run in the direction of the ogre.

(750 health and 750 mana)

Last edited by Artist on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 am

Arkrius slowly walked towards the entrance of Balgon. The idea of waltzing through the main entrance would have been nice, but the bridge was raised. He quietly sighed and stared for any possible entrances. Scale the wall, go through the hole at the bridge or try an underground route. However, he didn't have the right equipment for scaling a wall, or attempting to find an underground route. The hole in the bridge was his only bet. He walked backwards as he prepared himself to sprint towards the hole. He sprinted towards the hole and jumped. The landing wasn't the greatest as he barely made the jump. He slowly entered the prison.

His mana was being drained. His skills were quite useless, but it didn't matter, it was just another day in the office. There was chaos in the prison, fighting was everywhere. Arkrius casually lit another cigarette and took a long drag before continuing. He threw the cigarette away and ran towards the closest shadow. The shadow provided a bit of cover, but not enough to completely hide him. He put on a pure black mask (think Darker than Black mask that Hei used) and watched.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 am

Sirix nodded, and was about to run until she heard Master! She stopped and thought What is it?
A man just went inside the prison through the same entering as you did. She thought a second, thinking of possibilities of who he might be. What did he look like?
He was a little taller than you and had a black trench coat on.
Alright, I'll contact you later.
Be careful! was all Casto could say before Sirix made her mind go blank, cutting off the connection.
She started a run following Tracey.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 am

Tracey was running towards the ogre Sirix right behind him. "Alright Sirix ima take out the legs and you can finish it off. I wanna make this quick before more of them come out." Tracey still spinning his chain threw it the orges legs with the blade part. The blade landed on the orges ankle making it stumble and stop its charging.

Tracey went off faster and did a light jump to land on his back. He was sliding on the floor hanging on the chain. He slid right under the orge between his legs. As soon as he was behind the ogre he got up and ran in a circle around the ogre. He got the chain comlpety wrapped around the ogre's legs. He pulled real hard and the ogre fell to his knees. The ogre was still in pain. The blade had hit a weak spot. "Now Sirix!"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:53 am

Sirix could see Tracey weakening the ogre and it was brought to its knees. She grabbed a nearby sword of a fallen guard, then lept up to its head. She brought the sword down into its skull, seeing blood splattering on the ground. She took the sword out, and jumped as the body of the now dead ogre fell. Landing right next to Tracey, she asked, "Now what?"
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 am

Arkrius looked at the two. Tracey and the girl. He took off his mask and stepped out of the shadows while clapping. There was a grin on his face, the prison was going to be quite interesting. Arkrius took out his two trademark desert eagles and reloaded them. He quickly holstered them and took out his USP.45 with a knife. He expected that there's going to be more fighting and figured that this is going to be the calm before the storm.

"Well done, well done. Y'did quite well. Tracey, let's git goin'. Central sent me to git ya outta tis 'ell'ole. But first, let's explore tis place. There might be valuable information 'ere."

...I have other plans...

There was a weird tune playing from Arkrius' earpiece. He tapped on it and quietly spoke in French.
"...do you have a description of the warden?"
"Yes. She's tall and quite...scary looking. She has dark brown hair tied in a bun with hair bangs on the side. She looks to be middle aged and has black nails. That's the best I can give you."
"...okay. I'll kill her and send proof."

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 am

Tracey watched as Sirix took down the ogre with a sword. He knew this was gonna be some adventure. Tracey heard clapping from a far. He saw Arkrius. Then he heard him speaking french.

Wow i shouldve tooken those french classes from master.

Tracey was quite shocked to see Arkrius's presence. "Arkrius what the hell. Central sent you over hear to get me. Wow that is quite surprising. No way whats the real reason why your here Arkrius something must be up and are others with you?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 am

Arkrius reached inside his trench coat and threw the assignment folder at Tracey. He quietly yawned and stretched. "Read the assignment. It's to git yer arse outta 'ere and get some intel on the Balgon's. T'e ot'ers s'ould 'e on stand'y. Jiro, Lycan are 'ere. Kal ran into some trou'le." Arkrius loosened his tie. "W'os the lass with ya? S'e part of us or s'e the inmates 'ere?" asked Arkrius, somewhat curious.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed another cigarette. It was placed on his lips and tried to light it, but the lighter was out of fuel. "Ah...crap. Tracey, y'appen ta 'ave a light?" said Arkrius as he threw the lighter out the way he came in. "'esides, why the 'ell would I C'OOSE to 'e in tis 'ell'ole?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:25 am

Sirix looked back to hear clapping and the man named Arkius introduced himself. Another WH...Thought so. She knew that WHs never abandon one another, such as the ways humans do things. She thought that if she snuck in here to meet Tracey, regardless if they gets captured, the other WH would already be here to save their comrade. She became curious when Arkius started speaking French. What is he up to?

Arkius handed a folder to Tracey and explained why he was here. After he asked about her, she said "I'm Sirix, and I'll be coming with you." She glared at them, her eyes telling them that she would be staying no matter what.

Outside...
Casto was walking near the walls of the prison, examinating it for any weak points when he heard Castro?
Yes, master?
I want you to check if there are people outside.
Understood And he set off.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next