Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Artist Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 pm

As Tracey roamed around the area he started to feel head pains again. It felt like his brain was throbing. "Damn this headache is bugging me. Is it because of that spirit thing. I wonder where it came from. I gotta get back to the lab. I have alot of work to complete." Tracey was holding his forehead as he continued to walk.

He walked till he got to where the roof use to be. But he was on the bottom near the ocean. He looked around and saw Arkrius couphing out water.

Was he that loud splash from ealier? Oops.

He walked up to Arkrius and saw a floating cape near by. "What the hell. Hey Arkrius what happened to you?" Tracey said with a smile. He wanted Arkrius to forget that it was Tracey's fault that he fell in the ocean.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Arkrius heard Tracey's voice and turned around. He wasn't pleased when Tracey asked what happened to him and the smile just made it worse. It was an insult plus a slap to the face. He let out a quiet growl before speaking. "It's cause of your arse, I fell into the bloody ocean! I almost died out here!" Arkrius let out an irritated sigh. "Whatever..."

The sun started to rise from the horizon and Arkrius placed a hand in front of his face to block the sunlight. He picked up his knife, magnum, lighter and threw the cigarettes into the sea. "...let's get outta here...soon after we find the others."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 pm

"...yeah, I 'ear ya...we'll be t'ere in a...minute." Lycan turned of her headphone and jumped towards Desmond
"This ish not a very good prison, in half a day we leveled the place"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Desmond was laughing extremely hard as she said that "Y-y-y-you think that..that that was the whole prison? that was just the entrance to the prison, the lower you go the higher grade criminals there are. well criminals as they put it."
"But the warden wash there right?"
"The warden? her? She was just the gate keeper, someone strong enough to slow enemies down and to keep the lower grunts in their place, if we had entered deeper the spell that prevents ability's would have gotten stronger, your very stamina would get ripped out. only those with a special item can enter normally"
"But why do they go deeper? the deeper you go the stronger the spell, right? sounds like a double-edged sword"
"well the prison was a cover what they want is what is amplifying the spell as you go deeper. 'The Demon Ore' the very metal which produces a demon blade, its extremely rare and the ability given differs between ore. But that is unreachable only I know the right path and only someone with at least master skill in blacksmithing can hope to change its structure"
"Demon Metal?" Lycan had a twinkel in her eye, the very thought she had could be read from her face
remember to get ore
"Well on to the preparations, MOVE IT YOU GUYS"Lycan pointed at the seal "LETS GO GET READY, DON FORGOT ANYTHING WE'RE NOT COMING BACK" When she said those last words all the prisoners yelled and screamed of joy after so many years they could enjoy their freedom.
after most entered the center of the seal Lycan jumped to the top of the front gate. She then turned her headphone to a general WH frequency so all WH with a walkie-talkie in a 5 mile radius could hear. "EXIT ish ready, please move towards the huge pillar of red energy. Lycan out~"

(+40 health and +60 mana -20 mana for start up seal, ish from previous posts too)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:33 am

The roof collapsed and Jiro fell into the sea, he started to sink without struggling since the hit by the demon winded him. As he sank he began to lose consciousness and everything started to fade as he stepped into his nightmare.

Volt was searching frantically, jumping of the pieces that was floating in the sea "JIRO... JIRO ARE YOU THERE!!!" he shouted. He was usually calm but was very frantic while searching for Jiro but even though he was searching at great speed he couldn't find Jiro.

Jiro opened his eyes in his nightmare where he was drowning in blood, he looked up and was only just being able to see the crimson sky of his nightmare. He saw a cliff and a monster that he had seen before standing on it. "You little brat, I can't let you die here. I'm not done eating your dream yet. WAKE UP YOU SON OF A BITCH." The monster demanded.

Jiro then opened his eyes, the sea started to turn red with blood and there was a brief silence. Blood then shot out from the sea raising Jiro out with it "Just drowning in blood? This nightmare isn't as bad as the others." he said without emotion. As the blood stopped he started to fall back to the sea "Falling from a great height? Easy." he said once again with no emotion as he duplicated his bag to make a parachute. He then floated down with no emotion on his face at all.

Volt saw the blood shoot upward from the sea and was shocked, he then saw Jiro floating down and rushed towards him. He jumped and caught Jiro who then fell back to sleep, as soon as he fell back to sleep the sea turned back to normal and the extra bags were gone. Volt started to doubt what he just saw, he then started looking for the others. He saw that Arkrius was close and quickly made his way towards him. He then looked at Arkrius "Don't worry. Jiros just unconscious." he said to Arkrius wondering if Arkrius saw what he just saw.

( - 40 health from dream and 40 mana for... Well... All of that.)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 am

Sirix rushed to regroup with the others. She saw Arkrius on the shore coughing up water and her supporter floating on the water. She waded through and grabbed him. She whispered "Are you alright?" She heard him reply Yes, I'm fine master. Was it permissible for me to rescue that man?
Yes, you did very well.
She put Castro on, despite him being wet, and proceded towards the others.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 am

Arkrius was staring towards the sea as he watched the cigarettes sink into the sea. He spun on his heels to see Volt, Jiro and Sirix. "...when the hell did you guys get here?" asked Arkrius. "Whatever. Let's get going. Lycan is waiting for us, she secured a way for us to get out of here. Kal should also be on his way...if he got my transmission."

He looked towards the large beam of light in the distance and whistled. "Guess that's our destina-" Arkrius sneezed and shook his head like a dog attempting to dry himself off. "...damn it. Let's go." Arkrius took the arcane cigarette and lit it. He started to walk towards the beam of light and spoke quietly.

"...what's the payment...Charles..."
"250 Kyi."
"...are you fucking serious!?"
"Yeah."
"..."

Arkrius was quietly grumbling.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 am

Kaluoshen rode Rappa towards Balgon they began to see it. The place was in ruins, the placed had crumbled and destroyed under a powerful forced. Kaluoshen looked at this with bewilderment.

"What in god's could have done this?" Elena asked

"I don't know, but whoever did this is powerful" Kaluoshen

"Who?" Elena gasped "You think a being can possess this power"

"Yes" Kaluoshen replied "I have people with this kind of power, but not at this level"

You don't think...

"Yes Cecily, it is one of the Force Tribe" Kaluoshen agreed "But let's not think about it now, we need to see if our comrades are alright"

Kaluoshen patrolled the area and eventually located Arkrius and Tracey, with a girl he had never seen before.

"Let's go down Rappa"

"Okay" Rappa said as he divebombed down in front of the group.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 am

Arkrius was still grumbling for the poor pay that he received for the assassination. He looked up towards the sky to keep his mind off the payment and noticed something. It was getting closer and closer and it hit the ground, causing a crater. It was quite close to the group. The force of the landing caused Arkrius to be sent off his feet. He staggered up to his feet and looked in the crater, seeing Rappa, Kaluoshen, the skullman and a woman that he never saw before. The flaming skullman caused Arkrius to be wary of him and kept it in the back of his mind.

"Damn it Kal! Stop it with those landing - aw...shit..." He was used to talking to his English accent that he forgot to switch to his "normal" accent. "Either way...nice of ya to join us...y'basterd!" said Arkrius as he took a drag from his cigarette.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 am

Sirix saw a group of people who landed with force. Castro lifted his tips in defense, and she looked from behind to see that they made a crater in the ground. She didn't know anyone, except the flaming man from before. Arkrius started addressing one of the members, so she assumed that they weren't enemies. Hey Castro, did you manage to take a look at our way out you mentioned before?
Yes, let me show you.
Sirix saw images in her mind, being sent telepathically from Castro. She saw Lycan leading a group of people to seal, which she assumed was their exit. After seeing at everything she looked at where the beam of light was.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 am

Tracey was startled by the loud landing taken by some creature. The creature had people on it along with Xan from ealier. "Who are these guys?" Tracey got prepared to fight some more. But he was tired and exhausted from all the fighting he has done while at Balgon. He noticed Xan sitting on the creature as well.

Hey isnt that the crazt guy from when I arrived here last night.

He heard Arkrius say Kal and Tracey looked even more confused. "Kal?" Tracey walked up to the creature "Umm just exactly who are you guys?" Tracey still looked confused as hell.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 am

"It is me Tracey, and this is Xan" Kaluoshen replied pointing at Xan, he then pointed at Elena and Rappa. "And this is my wife and son, Elena and Rappa"

Kaluoshen got off of Rappa and carried Elena down. He looked over at Tracey.

"You seemed to have changed a bit too my friend" Kaluoshen said, then looked over to the girl with the cloak "Well hello there, my name is Kaluoshen, it is a pleasure to meet you"

Kaluoshen extended his hand towards the young girl.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 am

Sirix was offered a hand by Kaluoshen. She shook it timidly while looking away. She wasn't used to handshakes. She was just glad that she had Castro. She felt awkward not having him cover her. Sirix looked to see the company he brought. Besides the fire man, there was two others with him. He said they were his wife and child. He's older than he looks. Sirix headed towards where the beam of light was. "Shouldn't we be going now?" She didn't want to stay any longer than they needed to.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 am

Arkrius stared at the light in the sky. It was rather beautiful display. He continued to look at it till he heard Sirix. It was brought out from looking into nothing and back into reality. He was rather disappointed and wanted to look at it a bit more.

"If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving you behind!" exclaimed Arkrius as he looked at the others.

He started walking towards the light with a slow pace. His pace slowly started to quicken with each step. The thought of arriving back at Central Headquarters and perhaps getting some rest motivated Arkrius to quicken his pace even more. He lacked sleep for quite a while, almost died on multiple occasions and lost a lot of blood. A well-deserved rest was needed.

...I need a fucking break...Witch Hunters and the Queen don't pay me enough for this shit.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Lycan was hanging upside down from a beam above the gate when one of the molten giants slumped over "Rawr...Growl. RRRRRR"
"Figures at the distance?" Lycan made a flip and landed on the giants back, it seemed they could turn of their burning body's or at least certain sections "Lets have a looksy" the giant moved back outside

"Ow it seems its the people we were waiting for" Lycan was looking to a spot in the distance, normal people wouldn;t be able to see anything but with her trained eyes it was a piece of cake. "I do hope they hurry up" Lycan jumped off and put her hands to her mouth "Everyone towards the seal, the last people have arrived" the giants and last prisoners moved towards the circle. then she turned her back towards the fortress and sat down.

(+20 health and +20 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 pm

The walk towards the fortress was longer then Arkrius had expected. He saw multiple figures in the distance as he neared closer towards the fortress. ...how many does Lycan have with her...? The front door was destroyed and Arkrius waltz in. He saw the circle crowded by multiple convicts and sighed. He looked around the area and saw Lycan. Arkrius made a small two finger wave towards her and briefly smiled.

"Nice work." said Arkrius as he walked closer to Lycan and sat down beside her. "Wake me up when the others are here." He rested his head against Lycan's shoulder and closed his eyes.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Volt saw the rest come but wasn't surprised when others that he didn't see before had arrived since he had thought that witch hunter travelled in groups. He ignored the conversations the others were having since he still wasn't good at interacting with people.

As Arkrius started heading towards the light, Volt followed while holding Jiro, he didn't want to go too fast since he wanted Jiro to rest. He looked down at Jiro and saw that he was frightened, he could easily see that Jiro was having a nightmare but he let Jiro sleep since he thought it would be good for him. Volt looked up and saw Arkrius increase his pace, he himself increase his speed but didn't go too fast so that Jiro could sleep.

Volt soon arrived and went straight through the destroyed front door, and saw Arkrius sitting next to a girl. He approached her "Do not worry, I am not an enemy." He said calmly. He then stood next to them and waiting for the others.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Tracey was walking a distance behind Arkrius. I gotta get back to WH and sleep sleep sleep. Then training with master. After that off to find more info on my family. I got to get Millie back soon. I just need her to wait for me to get stronger.

When Tracey arrived at the light he saw Lycan and Arkrius already sitting there. Arkrius was sleeping. Damn I need some sleep aswell.
Tracey felt bad for what happened to Arkrius earlier. So he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large pack of cigars that his master smokes. His master most have put them there when he healed him ealier in Balgon. "Damn master trying to get to smoke." He placed the pack cigars on Arkrius lap and waited for everyone else to arrive.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Arkrius and the others arrived and one of those pesky spider thingy's, it seemed not hostile and Lycan didn;t really see it as prey. Arkrius had fallen asleep on her shoulder, making sure not to wake him she lifted him up with her scarf and stood up "Alrighty misters and misses follow me"Lycan walked of with Arkrius in her scarf, when she walked through the first gate the seal was visible she walked towards "Desmond you explain how it works to the newcomers, just stand in the center and release some mana right?"
"Yes miss Lycan"
"Lets go me army after this ish freedom" Lycan entered the circle and all the prisoners and giants where already standing there.
With a bright flash and a strong air pressure they had dissapeared

(-5 mana + 10 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm

<teleportation towards desert in the west, it goes nowhere else for those interested ^o^>
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9