Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Artist Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Tracey caught Arkrius when he fell on him he smiled, pleased that he was coming. He placed him back on top of volt. "Its best if you stay on volt for now. Till those wounds realy heal better and yup I got your back wit my life promise." Tracey went in his pocket and pulled out the little blue box, he handed it to Arkrius.

"Here take this. When you open it, it allows us to use mana. So maybe only if your well enouph to shoot. You can use this to back us up." Tracey looked at everyone else "Alright lets get moving."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Jiro was listening to the conversation and kept silent since he didn't want to interrupt anyone. He was worried about Arkrius's state but if he was in danger he would just have to try his best to protect him.

In the end Arkrius decided to go "Kk Volt I guess we're going to the warden's office." Jiro said looking at Volt "We should be as quick as possible before another wave of spidermen come." Volt said to everyone. Volt could probably match there speed and keep a distance but he didn't want to confront them since he was now regarded as a traitor among them.

"Don't worry about Arkrius, I won't let anything happen to him." Volt said "Lead the way, the sooner we get there the better." He started to follow the group as they took off.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 pm

There was an odd silence over the group as they continued through the prison. It was nerve racking. He reached into his pocket and looked at the time. The time was 5:00 A.M. It had been three hours since they were in the prison. It felt like an eternity with the current and passing events.

Arkrius observed the blue box for a minute before placing it in his pocket. It was expertly crafted for such a little box. It had a weird design on it, that one could not put into words, it was almost breathtaking.

...we can use mana with this box? ...I'll keep it handy.

His eyelids started to get heavy again, his body demanded sleep. Arkrius tried to fight against it, but it was no use. He succumbed to sleep. Everything was black. The noise around him seemed to be louder then what it seemed and then faded. A dreamless sleep. It had felt like an eternity.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"Well the least i can do is give you what your looking for, now what is the thing you want to know?"
"Tell me all you can find out about a witch named Trinisette"
Desmond sat down and weird flows of light started to appear the waves started to twirl and circle around and through Desmond, his eyes turned completly white.

Information regarding trinisette:

She is the twin sister of Dinisette and the younger sister of ichinisette of the two only Dini was gifted with the witch's power, with ichini also being a witch only trini was left with no magic in jealousy and envy she murdered ichini in her sleep and stole her power and hat. Due to the fact she herself is not a true witch or an anti mage she does not have a supporter, She took an unofficial supporter which is Sola but she needs the power of Sola’s twin sister Luna, why is still unclear

Lycan moved very close to his ear "Please continue about this dinisette" Her eyes flared with a flame wrath "She must be the one from the north"

Information regarding dinisette:

all that is known is her supporter
Supporter: she has 1 supporter which splits into7 supporters of nature they are housed in a necklase she wears inbedded with cristals
Wrath the fire demon- red ruby
Lust the water demon- blue saphire
Gluttony the earth demon- black opal
Pride the metal demon- silver bead
Greed the electric demon- gold bead
Sloth the wood demon- purple diamond
Envy the wind demon- green emerald
the fused complete form is unknown only his name Deus Ex

"Thank you and now you can go"
mistress it would be good manners to see him off
"Fine, but first" Lycan turned back to the prison as over 30 escaped prisoners where screaming for help, they finnaly escaped their tortures prison yet now they where stuck unable to get across the deep gorge. Lycan opened her deminsional hole dropping big pieces of Junk metal, old horse carrieges, rusty iron swords, helmets, breast plates and much more, As she walked past every piece it started to follow her liquifing and merging with one another. "Bridge" one word and pointing her palm the canal of metal following her formed a bridge, solidifing and making a Gothic looking bridge, skulls and gargoyle pictures on it. "Please watch your step and come across" Lycan yelled and waved at the prisoners as they started runnning across. "Well onwards to the boats" She flashed forward and caugth up with desmond who was walking ahead.

When they passed the last hill the view shocked the prisoners they cowered as the sight made them remember their times in the yard. The last three remaining boats where all flaming, burning till nothing but ashes where left, before them stood three Huge giants made of molten rock and gravle. "Uhm was that....." A tall dumb looking prisoner was pointing at the boats "Like our way home?" one of the giants moved towards them slinging huge pieces of rocks at them,but they missed their target.
"DAMN" Lycan flashed off stopping right beneath the first making a uppercut -fist of nothing- a huge powerfull vacuum blew its molten head right off making it crumble the last two seemed to understand and kneeled down. "Lycan~chan"Desmond walked till he was next to her "It seems some of these creatires have obtained some inteligence or maybe they were enslaved when the prison was build but i do think they only tried to move from this place. ofcourse wood burns when a molten lava monster steps on it"
"Well then they can come with us, You did know a secret way out right?" Lycan glared at Desmond
"But ofcourse yet a hidden mark that gets you in, the passage towards it would be heavly gaurded"
"Well we do have a small army here" Lycan opened her dimensional hole and dropped stee armor and weapons "Listen up peoples if ya wants your freedom FIGHT, nothing in this world ish given to you TAKE THAT WHAT YIOU DESIRE, TAKE YOUR FREEDOM BACK" The Prisoners geared up screaming in battle cries pumped with the fighting spirit they had thought lost. Even the two moltwen giants seemed to want in on the fight as they tried to pick up the steel, but the hands where to big.

"ON TO THE WEST" Desmond seemed curious about how this would go and guided them to the south of the island "Its only a mile"
The small battalion moved onwards with Lycan and Desmond riling them on.

(-30 mana for the bridge and -5 for the punch and stuff i might have forgotten XD)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 am

Sirix was fine with Arkius coming along. As they silently headed along through the prison, she thought it would be a good time to talk to Castro. Castro.
Yes?
We have word that there are some ships here. Can you find a port of sorts around here?
Of course!
She could sense Castro off to find what she wanted. She hoped that they could just finish everything here and leave soon.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 am

As the group was walking threw the prison Tracey was glancing around looking for incoming attackers and he was looking at how weird and spooky the prison looked. He looked at Arkrius making sure he was ok. He knew Arkrius had a habbit for gettin hurt alot. Arkrius was sleep on top of Volt.

"To sleep at a time like this." Tracey shook his head. "But get your rest your injuries are preety deep." They walked upstairs to the third floor. The third floor was a barrack floor. A place where they hold prisoners. The third floor was full of realeased inmates. They were all together planning something. Tracey went up to one of them. "Hey whats going on here. How come you guys didnt leave?"

The prisoner looked at Tracey. "Were the ones that want revenge on the warden. She must die, so we are revolting against her. We took out all the guards here and took there weapons. You should join us. You guys look preety strong. My names Steve." The inmate was preety tall and muscular. He was middle aged and had black short hair.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 am

Everything was black, a void of nothingness. Noise was heard in the background as Arkrius opened his eyes. They had arrived at the third floor as he slept. There were prisoners with weapons in hand. They looked rather angry and irritated, or so Arkrius thought. He had overheard the brief conversation between Tracey and one of the inmates named Steve.

[Health + 5]

...revolting against the warden? Interesting. Looks like some peons we can use.

He tried to contact Valfus. The line was ringing for a while till he picked up.

"What is it Valfred?"
"...there's going to be a revolt here. The Witch Hunters are planning to attack the warden. No need for the assassination." whispered Arkrius. He didn't want to alert anyone.
"...good thing I didn't leave yet. I was about to board the train. Aren't you heading back soon?"
"Not yet. Still need to complete the mission YOU gave me. Tracey is with us. The warden seems to be his objective and is set on killing her. I wasn't able to convince him. There are boats at the bottom floor, according to the intel acquired. That's all for now."
"Okay. Report with more once you get the chance. You'll get a bonus if you can get any information on the Balgon's. Out."

He closed his eyes again, returning to the dreamless, black void as he fell asleep.

One of the inmates noticed Arkrius speaking in french. He became rather suspicious of Arkrius. He tried to grab Arkrius's foot but Arkrius immediately pointed his Desert Eagle at his face. There was an evil grin on his face as he took off the safety.

"Don't grab my foot, ye 'amned 'asterd. Touch me again, you die!" stated Arkrius. He was glaring at him with the intent to kill. His finger was itching to pull the trigger. "I'll give ya the count of three. One...two..."

The inmate backed off immediately.

...don't disturb me when I'm sleeping! thought Arkrius as sighed. He didn't want to go back to sleep now as it was spoiled by that one inmate. He looked around, kept his guns at the ready.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 am

Kurohane slashed through five of the inmates in one quick stroke from Akuto. She flipped the blade and sat on the hilt, balancing in the air one leg crossed over the other. She was smiling, her face soaked with blood. She looked at the surprised faces of the inmates and chuckled.

"Looks like the guests tried to plan a surprise party, now that isn't fair" Kurohane grinned "Now boys, do you want to try me out for a test drive? I won't be too rough"

Another inmate grabbed his sword and ran at Kurohane, she pulled out Tanjuu and blew his head clean off. Two more tried to hit her with their swords and stabbed right into her. She shook off the attack and splitkicked them into the walls crushing their bodies from the impact. She landed on the ground in a graceful gymnastic landing with her arms in a V shape. Kurohane yawned and stretched her arms. She looked over to see the WH in the back of the group.

"Well, looks like I'll actually be able to cut loose" Kurohane said with a smile "I hope you guys can keep me entertained"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/300Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue545/900Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 am

Sirix managed to hear Arkius's french speaking with all the prisoners here that they just met. She wasn't too concerned with what he said since they were all going towards the same person. They had just met an inmate called Steve. They had defeated the guards up here and taken their weapons, but she just thought of how they would be killed facing a witch like this. She also though of numerous things that could cause interference with this mission, like the number of guards and those spiders there were in this gigantic prison. She was also concerned with the spell room that drained them of their mana, which they should take of before taking on the warden.
They could be watching us right now... She kept thinking back at the time when she felt an evil presence before, which was starting to bother her. She was in a middle of her thoughts when she heard something. She looked up ahead to see a girl cutting down on the inmates with quick movements. Isn't she the one who attacked Arkius? Sirix grabbed a sword from a nearby inmate and prepared herself when the girl took a look in their direction.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 am

Arkrius quietly sighed at the sight of bloodshed in front of him. He was silently wishing that he got a break for a change. He grabbed another needle and injected himself with the solution inside. The pain was numbing, however, the side-effects could be a huge problem, later on. He could at least walk for a little bit now and perhaps run and dive. He started walking over towards the other inmates, ushering them to Tracey and the others.

...you can't be kidding me. Why does this always happen...it's her...

"Lit me 'andle tis." said Arkrius. He looked at Kurohane and held out his hand at his back, notifying the others to stop. He briefly smiled. "We meet again. Thanks for the...gift. Sneaky lass, I must say. I assume you got mine?" He held out the rose he received earlier and placed it back in his pocket. He was hoping that he could somehow talk his way out of the situation, but he kept his desert eagle in hand, it was gripped rather tightly. It was in case things went "south".

"You guys get going." said Arkrius as he looked back at the others. "I'll be alright."

...I hope...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 am

"Valfred? I was hoping you had the brains to leave from your last asswhoopin" Kurohane teased "But I have no quarrel with you, I am here for Tracey Casterson, no one else"
She pointed Tanjuu at Tracey and then pulled Valfred's bloody rose from thin air.

"Quite a pleasant gift for a girl you kill, but one rose is too little for a woman big boy, you gotta give her a bouqet" Kurohane said casually "Especially if you shoot her in the head and risk ruining her beautiful face" Kurohane pulled out a couple of bullets from her coat sleeve.

"These were quite hard to get out you know" She said dropping the bullets on the ground "However I hold no grudge and am willing to strike a deal"

Kurohane teleported between the WH, looking each of them in the eyes.

"If you can land a shot on my head, I'll help you kill the warden" Kurohane said teleporting away from the group of enemies. She put away Akuto and stood with Tanjuu in ready position. "This party is gonna get crazy! Let's Rock!"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/300Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue545/900Welcome to Balgon. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 am

Arkrius shrugged. He was feeling a little bit guilty about it, but quickly dismissed the thought.

"That's something I'm lacking.
said Arkrius. Hard to leave such a beautiful woman like yourself." .

He took a long drag from his cigarette before throwing it up in the air. He took out a blue box from his pocket and opened it. His bracelet and ring were glowing a ghastly white and the rest of his guns were floating in air, poised at Kurohane. "Gunman's Advocate" whispered Arkrius. [Skill: Gunman's Advocate] His magnum's were armed with A.P rounds while his desert eagle was loaded with Explosive. The guns unloaded all of their ammunition in their chambers as they went back in their respective holsters. He closed the box and caught the cigarette. The box was placed back into his trench coat.

[Mana: - 52]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am

Kurohane pulled out Akuto and made a circle motion in front of herself, catching the bullets that shot at her. She lined up the bullets in front of her and swung them back. She then moved to the side and pulled out Shiro and Kuro, shooting more bullets into the barrage. Kurohane smiled at Valfred.

"You know baby, it doesn't matter if you shoot one gun or twenty guns, if you stay in one position and don't get close, you'll never hit me"

Kurohane put away her guns and drew Akuto letting loose a Slash Dimension. Blue lights began to surround the WH in thin pillars.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 am

Tracey was eagered when he heard the preety girl was after him and no one else. He grinned. When Arkrius opened the box Tracey made his move. "Cross frame give the first cielo." In a instant Tracey was holding his all black katana the 1st cielo in his right hand and the wire corded knife in his left hand. Arkrius was finished with his attack. Tracey in a flash grabbed the box from Arkrius coat pocket. He placed the box in his back pocket.

"Reys escudo." A energy sheild appeared around the group and blocked the bullets Kurhane sent. Tracey looked at the blue lights for a moment. He used his left hand. "Alma Romper." He sent his attack toward the ground. The eletricty from the knife had sparked and fused with the attack. A burst of energy with eletricty waved on the ground and shattered the blue lights. "Thats the first time I ever tried that with eletricty. I like the effects of it." Tracey smirked

"You said get close right. Dont take that for granted." Tracey ran towards Kurohane with intense speed. He was infront of her in a flash. He raised his right hand with his sword ready to strike her.

(-100 mana)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 am

Kurohane dodged the blade aiming for her and did a quick Sihogiri, passing Tracey and moving on to attack the others. She let loose a Youensuken at the man with the spider and moved to attack Valfred, letting loose a Judgement cut and striking the woman with an Upper slash. She then teleported to her original position of dodging Tracey's blade.

"Well that was a good strike, but my brother is much more powerful and faster too" Kurohane said dodging the blade she had just dodged a few seconds earlier.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 am

Arkrius nodded as Tracey went by. He grabbed a knife from his coat and extended the blades from his boots. He shook his hand for a brief moment to warm it up and same with his legs. He noticed Kurohane rushing towards himself, he quickly sprinted and noticed something odd about the space around him. He quickly rolled out of the area and didn't look back. The cigarette had burned out and he tossed the butt aside. His legs were starting to feel pain. The painkiller effect was wearing off and there wasn't much time before the side-effect of the meds and withdrawal symptoms of smoking.

He rushed towards Kurohane. Arkrius he quickly took out his USP.45, fired a few shots and attempted to kicked her at the head.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 am

Sirix was able to block the girl's attack instinctively, but she was also thrown up into the air. She flipped, allowing her feet to touch the wall. She pushed back and landed back where she was before. She stayed back, since she wasn't able to get in close enough with her moving around so fast. Without her mana, she couldn't make any long distance moves either. All she can do is defend herself from any frontal attacks. She examined her movements carefully, hoping for her eyes to adapt to her fast movements.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am

Tracey was astonished by her speed. He dogded sihogiri by jumping to the side he recieved a cut on his right arm. It was nothing to worry about. He watched and analyzed her. "Woah she fast." When she teleported back to her original place. Tracey brang his face closer to hers. "You want me right. Then fight me." Tracey didnt like three on one fights, when he was part of the three. "Your about faster then me, I will give you that." Tracey took the little blue box and placed it on the floor. The box opened wider and the light glew even brighter then before. "Now its open to everyone. Use your best moves. Ill promise to crush them down one by one." Tracey smirked.

He waited for Arkrius attack knowing she would either dodged it or counter it. It was most likley to be a counter.

Last edited by Artist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 am

Kurohane grabbed Valfred's leg and tossed him towards Tracey. She looked to see that the mana box was open.

"Poor choice human, a siren's abilities cannot be blocked, only felt" Kurohane said with a grin on her face.

Song of Rage, Song of Pain. Both songs in conjunction would cause amazing pain for the WH and increase their aggression to point it towards each other. This was going to be amusing. She teleported a good distance away from the WH.

(Mana -20)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 am

Arkrius was tossed easily like a sack of potatoes towards Tracey. The landing was quite rough. The effects of the song of rage and pain were having an effect on Arkrius. "Tracey! You fucking damned idiot! Why I outta kick your damned ass for that!" Arkrius yelled. He was kicking Tracey while yelling at Jiro. "Jiro! You damned useless son of a bitch!" Arkrius continued on. "Sirix, you fucking damn bit -"

He fell on his knees coughing wildly and shaking rather violently. The side-effects, withdrawal were in effect. The song of pain was making it ten times worse. He coughed up blood and was lying on the floor. The recent loss of blood made his vision blurry. He was struggling to keep consciousness. It had felt like an eternity had passed.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 am

Sirix just felt angry all of a sudden. The song of rage was made her feel pissed for some reason, and the song of pain just made it worst. She heard Arkrius swearing and yelling at everyone. "Just shut the hell up!" She covered her ears to stop hearing any voices and to not get more furious than she already was. She kneld, the pain for she felt on her body and the ones from her wounds were intensifying. Dammit dammit dammit! She felt frustrated from being pissed off and for being helpless in this situation, but with the pain she couldn't move.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 am

As soon as the girl said "a siren's abilities." Tracey reacted quickly. He knew full well what Sirens were capable of from his Master Larkin. He pressed the button on the knife and shocked himself with it. Eletricity was surging threw his body, it was even more painfull with Arkrius kicking him preety hard. Tracey fell on his knees. The pain of the song was reaching him he didnt have alot of time left. "Alma fucking Romper." Tracey's pushed his left hand fowards not touching anything. The eletricty fused with the attack like before. The song of rage and pain was decreasing. Tracey slowly got up his cut on his arm from before was bleeding.

"Alma Romper is a spell my master uses to help cut off the mana supply between a witch and her hat. It can also be used to negate some abilities and attacks. Combine with the pure power of eletricty, it can make it way more effective. Your songs travel as vibrations threw the air just like sound. I simply cut that off that sound. Using Alma Romper and electricty combined with the flow of the air. Now Reys Escudo."

The group was surrounded by a blue energy sheild with sparks around. Tracey waved his hand threw it, it was just phasing right threw the large sheild. "This will help negate the rest of your pesky songs. It cant be broken not even touched." Tracey grinned. "I said it before and I will say it again. Use your best moves I will crush them down one by one. Come and get me." Tracey's grin turned into a cocky smile.

(-50 health)

Last edited by Artist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 am

Kurohane was surprised at what was happening with her songs, they were not affecting them. A small setback, but Kurohane was used to it. Kurohane saw the cocky look on Tracey's face and began to feel a small twinge in her brain. She pulled out Inugami and teleported in front of Tracey. She suddenly began to bleed and Blood Vines shot out of her body and wrap around Tracey. Kurohane began to shoot Blood Spikes out of her body and the pulled her arms back into a powerful strike.

"You want an attack, well this is Real Impact!" Kurohane replied "I am not just a siren, I'm a vampire too"

(Health -30 +20)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 am

Sirix felt the songs' powers growing weaker, and she regained her composture. The girl had trapped Tracey and was about to do an attack. Sirix quickly grabbed her sword and cut the Blood Vines off.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:11 am

The pain had stopped. It was a huge relief. However, the withdrawal symptom was still the biggest issue at hand. He struggled to reach into his pocket. He was searching desperately for one of his packages of cigarettes in his pocket. Eventually, he pulled out both, cigarette and lighter. He lit it up and the symptoms stopped.

Arkrius pulled out his desert eagle and gathered mana in the gun. He held the gun in two hands as the recoil would be massive at half charge. The power could level half a village. The barrel was glowing and he aimed it at Kurohane. He wasn't too far away from Tracey, perhaps a couple of feet at most. "...overdrive..." He fired the gun. The recoil was massive. It almost broke his hand from shooting. He slowly pushed himself up to his feet and stumbled about, almost as if he was drunk.

[Skill: Overdrive]
[Mana - 50]

Last edited by Pantsumen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next