Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Toji vs. Ryuuma

2 posters

Go down

Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty Toji vs. Ryuuma

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Toji walked into the arena,armor clanking and his huge sword Kiruska banging gently against his back. "Folks, Toji may just have a fighting chance this time. He's finally chosen an oppenant that he has a fighting chance against.It's Toji the Avenger against........Ryuuma the samuria! Leeeeeet's RUMBLE!" The stands rumbled with cheering,and Toji grinned and waved. He looked at Ryuuma, and grinned, adjusting his armor and cloak. He suddenly unsheathed Kiruska,and the air suddenly startedhumming with anceint power. The air around Kiruska wavered, and suddenly Toji started runing to Ryu at bullet speed. He lept into the air,and slashed, still moving at bullet speed.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Toji vs. Ryuuma Left_bar_bleue0/200Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Toji vs. Ryuuma Left_bar_bleue970/1000Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty Re: Toji vs. Ryuuma

Post by Ryuuma Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 am

Ryuuma glared at Toji as he scratched the back of his head looking pretty confused... "Why the hell did I come here...?" He said as the announcer finished talking and Toji began running towards him. His speed was quite impressive. He was able to move that fast while carrying such a large weapon. Despite how impressed Ryuuma was, he thought that it was still at an average level. He himself was also quite the speed demon, which he demonstrated by quickly drawing Hakujin to parry Toji's blade, which bounced off of Hakujin as if it were light as a feather. It was a technique that Ryuuma developed in his earlier years known as Diamond Reflection which allowed him to gauge the strength of an oncoming attack and reflect its power back, while amplifying that power with his own physical strength allowing his swing to always be stronger than his opponents. However it was a skill that drained quite a bit of mana... As Toji's blade reflected off of Hakuin, Ryuuma swung his left arm across his gut and grabbed the hilt of Hyoujin "Swift Dragon Style, Wrath!" He said as he drew Hyoujin, slicing at Toji's gut with such precision and force that the air around it increased the swords cutting power and range. At such a close range, this attack would be very difficult to dodge, and it would most likely be fatal if it should land.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
Toji vs. Ryuuma Left_bar_bleue430/500Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
Toji vs. Ryuuma Left_bar_bleue600/700Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 am

Toji's eyes widened as he saw the blade coming toward his gut. He tried to twist away,but failed. The sword slammed into the armor located at his gut, and slammed him clear across the arena.
(-50 health)

he got up,shuddering slightly.He patted his belly to see if his armor had been compremized,and sighed in releif as he encountered only solid,hard,black metal plates. He finished standing up,and laughed.He shouted across the arena/ "That was quite the strike, older dude. That will at the least give me a bruize the size of my stomach. But you're gonna need a blade of the same metal as my armor if you wanna cut through it. Anyways,it's time to pull out all the stops." His face suddenly grew focused,and a gleam came into his eyes. His hair started sparking, and then his aura appeared. it was a huge,bonfire shaped lightning feild, as blue as the sea. The air around Kiruska wavered more,becoming all the more visible. The power coming from the sword became more felt, so much that the audeince gasped. Toji grinned. "I hope you're ready...." He suddenly started running to Ryu, going even faster than before. He went onto his knees, sliding rockstar style. He slid to a stop right infront of Ryu, and swung, unleashing a strike powerful enough to cut 3 thick trees in half with one stroke.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Toji vs. Ryuuma Left_bar_bleue970/1000Toji vs. Ryuuma Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 am

Ryuuma's eyes widened at Toji's newly acquired speed. It was apparent that it operated by sending electrical signals directly to his muscles, instead of using his brain to send electricity through his body to the desired muscle. Though the time it took for the electricity to travel was but a fraction of a second it gave him a slight edge over Ryuuma, which he didn't like... As Toji approached Ryuuma, he kicked off the ground compressing the air beneath his foot which then exploded, propelling him at hyper speed in to the air just before Toji made contact with Ryuuma. As Ryuuma reached the peek of his jump he sheathed Hakujin and chanted. "Susanoo, God of Storms I evoke your Fury..." After chanting, his blade became wreathed in electricity that emitted a bright blue glow, similar to Toji's. He held back the hilt of his blade and lunged it at Toji as he fell to the ground, "Susanoo shows no mercy." He spoke as a powerful bolt of lightning fired from the tip of the blade towards Toji.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 am

Toji's eye's widened,and then he grinned. "Nice try,but I've got an even better one. Wolf Roar!" He held his hands to his side, where an orb of lightning formed, and streams of light moved to it. He suddenly pushe his hands out toward Ryu and the lightning bolt, and a huge blast of lightning,the front shaped like a roaring wolf, blasted toward Ryu and the lightning bolt. The blast obrlited the bolt and continued onto Ryu.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Ryuuma was surprised that he could pull off such a powerful technique. Its raw power was greater than any technique Ryuuma had up his sleeve. Though Ryuuma wasn't the raw power kind of guy. He used his greater skill and tactics to overcome opponents who were stronger than he was. He drew Hakujin which conducted the electrical power Hyoujin emitted for a brief period of time, however long enough for Ryuuma to perform a defensive technique. "Susanoo's Fury!" He yelled as he spun rapidly extending his swords as he did so, creating a sphere of electricity around himself protecting him from most of Toji's attack. The Wolf shaped bolt of lightning had overcome the electrical sphere, but was weakened as a result. Ryuuma knew he could not escape the blast so all he had to do was weaken it enough to sustain only minimal damage. As he fell down towards the earth, he kicked with enough force to compress the air enough to be able to launch himself away from Toji landing several meters away. He sheathed Hyoujin, unable to use its power again for at least another minute or so having used too much of its power in such a short period of time. He grinned as he glared at Toji, who must be somewhat exhausted from using such an enormous technique. "Are you really a Blue Class?" He asked as he took an offensive stance with Hakujin.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Tpji grinned. "Nah,thats only my offical rank. My real rank is a lowlevel black,though in truth I'm not a Wh anyway. I'm teh Murashian Avenger, the strongest warrior/ninja in a village of nothing but fighters. Its my job to project the intire village,beleive it or not. That means I have to be really strong. I havent even reached my full strength yet." He laughed. "I'll admit though,yu're tougher than I first suspected." His grin remained,but everything suddenly grew serious. "Now,lets finish this...." he unleashed a storm of shuriken,then followed up with another powerful slash.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Ryuuma chuckled slightly as Toji referred to himself as an Avenger. "An Avenger huh...?" Ryuuma thought that it was amusing, since he was also an avenger. It seemed almost like fate that they would have to fight one another. His grip on Hakujin lightened as he managed to quell what anger he had built up during the fight. His mind was now clear and he was ready to fight seriously. He held Hakujin in front of him with both of his hands as his eyes focused on the storm of Shuriken thrown at him. By judging the angle, speed and distance between them Ryuuma chose a select few to deflect with his Diamond reflection technique. His movements were a blur as he continuously swatted the shuriken out of the air. A few of them managed to escape his blade and cut him in various places however he managed to avoid any serious injuries. Luckily Toji was not wreathed in electricity as he swung his massive blade towards Ryuuma once more. Ryuuma swung his blade down and then swung it up diagonally to parry Toji's blade which bounced off once more as a result of Diamond Reflection. After deflecting Toji's blade he swung his sword back down towards Toji's left shoulder. "Soul Shattering Strike!" He yelled. Hakujin's diamond hard blade would surely be more than enough to cut through Toji's armor and the fact that he increased the strikes range through Swift Dragon Style - Wrath, he wouldn't be able to dodge the slash by jumping backwards which most would instinctively do.

Spoiler:

Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Toji was borned down to the ground onto his knees with that powerful strike. He stood up and coughed a small bit of blood."Humph,that stung..." He patted hisshoulder and found that that the blad had got his armor instead of the fleshy part of his shoulder."Didn't I warn you?You cant cut this,not unless you have Starmetal. You gotta aim for my bicep or neck, buddy.Hmm, we cant settle this with our weapons,not with my armor,and not with your ability to dodge and block....." He tossed away Kiruska,and settled into a Murashian fistfighters stance,his arms crossed into a lopsided X infront of his face and chest. "How bout we go toe-to-toe,nothing but our own 2 fists? It'll ne funner anyway."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:50 pm

As toji soon realized, there was an opening in his armor. Ryuuma grinned as this became apparent by the blood soaking in to Toji's clothes through the deep wound that was opened by his strike. "Looks like my sword is tougher than your armor." Ryuuma said as he rested Hakujin on his shoulder. The Soul Shattering Strike is a technique that cuts through any solid matter that is not amplified by magic, Toji's armor being no exception. "Don't get cocky, any defense can be broken." Ryuuma said as he took another offensive stance.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 am

Toji gasped. "Huh? Impossible! This armor hasn't been peirced,not since...." He looked at Ryu's sword. "Is that sword given to you by a god? It is,isn't it?" His face grew red,then he busted out laughing. "Hhahahahahahahahaha,well,what you know? Hahahahaha, you're full of surprises,arent you?however....." The armor that had been peirce regenerated."I still got a few tricks up my sleeves...." He picked up Kiruska and looked at it. "Ancestors giude my arm...." he suddenly turned around, and unleashed a mighty strike, making the air scream.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am

Ryuuma let loose a silent grunt. "Don't you learn!?" He said as he swung his blade towards Toji's parrying it once more and with yet another Diamond reflection, Toji's blade was deflected. Ryuuma's mastery over the art of sword play had given him an upper hand over Toji, and the fact that he was able to imbue mana in to his strikes made any of Toji's physical attacks useless. He may have had greater physical strength, but Ryuuma was on a completely different level in terms of skill. After deflecting the blade, Ryuuma drew Hyoujin. Though he was unable to draw out Hyoujin's power, he was still able to use his other skills that required him to wield both blades. "Swift Dragon Style, Judgment!" Ryuuma yelled as he swung both of his swords in unison creating a cyclone of air that threatened to tear Toji's unarmored body parts to shreds.

Spoiler:

Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am

Toji grinned."Time to show off my new tech! Sheild of the Ancestors." An orb of lightning winked into being around him,partially blocking the attack. His cheek was slashed by the remeant of the gale,and his biceps were dripping blood.
(-90 health)
He grinned,and the sheild shut off."Like it? You have greater skill than the freestyle now,so regardless of my wish to use just my style, I'm gonna have to use the style all Avengers have used,down to the first Avenger...... " He switched to a diffrent grip,one that made him rest his sword on his shoulder,wit the part of the sword near the hilt of it that dipped in slighty pressing gently down on his shoulder. "Gaurdian soul!" He launched into a flurry of skillfull, bullet quick strikes,not realying on his strength, but the training he had received as a kid.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Toji's skill level seemed to have suddenly risen several levels. Why he didn't begin the fight using such technique was beyond Ryuuma... The wide swings were easy to read, however the speed and power of the swings proved to be a problem. Despite having the increase in skill, Ryuuma still believed he had the upper hand in that category. After all, he was much older than the child before him. He spent nearly every day of his life perfecting his skills and training his body to overcome such ordeals. A child who tries so hard to create his own style and then falls back on the style his parents gave him probably just wastes his time Ryuuma thought. A skill passed down through generations would overcome a skill developed on ones own. Generation after generation learning the same fighting style, perfecting it as it falls down the family tree. Years of experience would always overcome a novices attempt.

Ryuuma took in a deep breath as Toji charge at him. He kicked off the ground with his left foot and Air walked to the right of Toji, landing several meters from him. He kicked off the ground again with his right foot and Air walked behind Toji. Each Air Walking step would create a silent boom sound to signal his previous location. As a Samurai, he was limited by Bushido, the Samurai's code of conduct. He couldn't attack someone from behind without giving them some sort of subtle hint that he was going to appear behind them, so the Air Walking technique was perfect for a Samurai such as he. He held Hakujin over his head horizontally and Hyoujin across his gut. "Swift Dragon Style, Fury" He yelled as he spun three hundred and sixty degrees four times, creating a cyclone of air around himself which launched a flurry of wind blades at Toji's back.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Toji heard the flurry of wind at his back. "Sheild of the ancestors!" The orb winked on around around him, blocking most of the wind blades.His back armor took the rest of it. He spun around,and grinned. "There you are!Time for a 1-2 combo! Shuriken of the Wolf, Shock City!" A huge shuriken of pure lightning winked into being in one hand,in the other, he gathered several shuriken charged with enough lightning to parlyze. He first threw the huge shuriken, and then the charged shuriken.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Normally, Ryuuma would use Air walk to evade such an attack, however he used it several times already and his legs were beginning to ache which was a bad sign... He'd need to wait a little while before being able to use it again or else his legs could potentially break. He quickly sheathed Hakujin and grasped Hyoujin with both hands and uttered a chant. "I evoke your Fury, Susanoo!" He said as Toji charged his Shuriken. After the chant Hyoujin became wreathed in electricity. "Susanoo shows no mercy!" He cried as he lunged his blade forward firing a large bolt of lightning that enveloped the large shuriken and a few of the smaller ones. The speed and range at which the lightning bolt was fired wouldn't allow Toji to counter it with his wolfs roar. After firing the bolt of lightning, two of the smaller shuriken grazed Ryuuma's shoulder and his left leg causing his muscles to spasm for a brief moment causing minor damage.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:36 pm

The lightning bolt hit Toji dead on "Yaaaaagh!!!" He fell down to the ground. When he was able to stand up,he coughed up some blood. "Frag,internal damage...Gotta settle this fast...." He picked up Kiruska, and woblled a bit before steadying himself. "No way I'm going out like this,defeated by my own Soul Element! This is the final strike. We settle this one way or another! Time to put my entire soul and heart into it!!Yaaaaaaaaagh........." His aura appeared again,even larger than before. The wavering around his sword had increased tenfold,and there was a look in Toji's eye that was rarely seen in the arena. The crowds cheered,and he grinned, blood still dripping from his lip.He suddenly charged,the ground beneath him rumbling. He slashed, deliviring a blow strong enough to cause a small avalanche.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down