Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Toji misadventure!

2 posters

Go down

Another Toji misadventure! Empty Another Toji misadventure!

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 pm

(2 years ago from the present.....)

Toji jumped through a window and pressed himself against the wall as the gangsters ran past, all carrying semiatomatic pistols. They stopped and looked around. "Where'd that little brat of a freak go?" "I don't know, continue searching." They went on,and he let out a breath."Wheew,that was close."He pulled out a leather bag that clinked slightly, and chuckled."Haha, still here." He pulled out a list." Recover Mushi family jewels,complete. Get Mafia leader in the family jewels in an embarrassing way,complete."
He winced." He really shouldn't have straddled that loose plank..." He slipped the jewels back in under his armor. "Right,now I just gotta deliver them,then its free food time for me!!!" He grinned happily. (You mean us,runt.)"Yeah,yeah,Hiro.Now, lets complete this oddjob,then it's eating time!" He jumped through an open window in the front of the house, and pulled up his hood, and hunched like an oldster.He grabbed an knobbly stick from the ground, and made like an old geezer and hobbled to the extraction point.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue0/200Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue970/1000Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Another Toji misadventure! Empty Re: Another Toji misadventure!

Post by Areos Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

"teehee~" rose sat in the liquid spread around her. It was raining pretty hard, but there was still enough around, it wouldnt be washed away too fast.

Blood. A pool of blood, a stain nurtured by the bodies of humans. Yes, it was a stain, but at the same time it realy was beautiful and pure. She had killed them. It must have been a family.

two adults, one child. And one old person. She didn't know if they were related, but the man was standing in shock as she made them be torn apart and blown up. Just before she tore him open.

"this was realy fun~ but what now?"
she said playfully, sitting in the puddle of blood. It was a sidestreet, an area typically chosen for mafia. The family must have just chosen a bad place. "fufufu~ maybe i'll slaughter them too~" she giggled as she heard some noise.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue470/550Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue430/650Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 am

Toji rounded the corner,still in his old man disuize, and saw a sight that would probally haunt his memory foreever."My G-God..." He dropped the knobbly stick and unhunched, and his hood dropping to reveal a very young looking face. He was even shorter than he was in the present too, about 4 feet high. Though he was 13,he looked 7.He pulled out Kiruska with shaking hands,and pointed it at the evil witch. The tip wavered. "W-w-w-what have you done? How you can do something so evil? How can you destroy l-l-lives so carelessly? What are you?!!!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue0/200Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue970/1000Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 am

"My, my, another victim? But he looks like a vigilante, a hero of some sort. *giggle*" she stood up, her clothes were drenched in blood. "why don't you attack me? I'm the only one here except for the corpses, right?" she slowly walked towards him.

She had a malicious aura around her, but she did not strike him. She looked like a little girl, not too much older than him, but in truth she had expirience with this. Expirience... with killing...

"Try me, maybe you'll be carved apart like the rest of them? Or maybe you'll carve me apart? Either way... there will... be ..." she barely breathed out the last word, but it was easily hearable. "blood."

like a whisper. She enjoyed this show, yes, she liked the thrill of death and fear, the smell of blood and sweat. This was true entertainment!
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue470/550Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! Left_bar_bleue430/650Another Toji misadventure! Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 am

Toji's hands steadied and a fire came into his eyes as he realized something. "I've got to avenge those innocent souls,and purify your soul in the bargain..." He went into an offensive stance, and lightning crackled all over his body."Prepare for a beating!!!" He dashed toward her at bullet speed and slashed rapid times at the same speed.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

"oh, so you're bloodthirsty too~" she spoke, not evading. the blows struck her, tearing of some of her clothes and leaving large cuts as she was flung backwards.

She lay there a couple of seconds before picking herself up. "ouch, how rude. I have a question, small fry - what made you think i killed them? what makes you think i am 'I' ? You attack so deliberately. I think you don't want to protect, honor, or revenge. You want to spill blood too~"

As she spoke, small bubbles of blood were rising from all around them. "but if you want others to bleed, you need to bleed yourself first." she said with an evil voice. As she finished, at that moment the blood droplets formed into miniature spears, like crystals, all aiming towards the two of them.

"now, let us bleed. fufufu~" again her sweet laugh, with it, the sharp projectiles rained down onto them.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 am

The witchs question threw him. "Wha-, then I'm attacking an innocent? Im bloodthirsty? No it can't be....." He dropped to his knees, and was too stunned too dodge as the blood needles peirced multiple places of his skin."Aaaagh!" He stood up, freely bleeding, the broken courage visible in his eyes."I-i-i-i......Forgive me, innocents! Im just thirteen!" He turned around to run away.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

"come on, small boy, this is no fun. I should have killed you right from the start." she pouted, walking closer to him. Blood surrounded her, it became like a person itself, standing behind her. A red shadow.

"I thought i found a protagonist, but its just another one of those extras that fill up the scene." She sighed in disintrest. Unworthy of her attention.

"I think you can die~" she let her bloodshaddow forge a large projectile, enough to stab him to death in one shot... she aimed...and...

"..." for a moment, everything stood still. She didnt do anything.

*splatt* the blood fell to the ground, footsteps could be heard from afar. Rose smiled for a brief moment, then her face turned emotionless as she collapsed right at the scene.

She lay there, slashed up by Toji's blade in a pool of blood. And just then... the guards ran around the corner, shock in their faces. What they saw: a bloody crimescene, a child collapsed on the ground in a field of blood that accumulated enough for 3 more people at least.

And a small figure, running around the corner.
"follow the culprit! And we need a healer, maybe that child is still alive!"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down