Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 am

"Oh yes that would be nice" Holiday said with a smile, she herself was enjoying Artemis' company. But when Holiday looked at the Sun's position, she knew that it was time to go. "But I've gotta get going, I have an important meeting to attend to"

With that, Holiday generated her broom and sat down on it. She blew a kiss towards Artemis and winked.

"I'll see you sometime in the future Sexy" Holiday said with a smile

And with that, Holiday's broom launched into the air and zoomed over the sky at high speeds. Soon she disappeared on the horizon and was unable to be seen.

However, just below Artemis, a final Easter Bomb went off just for her.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

Post by Artemis Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Artemis chuckled as she flew a bit higher into the sky, she had things to do, exploring was one of them. "Sure, why not." she said as she turned herself upright and Tattle appeared at the end of her broom, sitting on it. Artemis rolled her eyes a bit with a smirk when the explosion went off below her but unable to reach when Holiday had left. Then she too left to see what else she could find.

{Left finally lol}
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Arrival of a "Black Cat"? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2