Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth

+3
Muzak
Areos
Kali
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth

Post by Kali Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:49 am

Kumo arrived at the halls of Central HQ. The halls were covered in an extensive amount of Christmas decorations. The people were working and their people were getting ready for several projects, some for the holidays. Kumo walked around until she reached the cafeteria. Kumo was hungry from the long trip and did not want to waste a second. She ran up through the line and ordered some food, ignoring the others trying to get their food. Suddenly a young blue walked up to her and patted her on the shoulder as she was leaving with her lunch. He was a tall young man, he seemed confident in his abilities.

"Ma'am I must ask you to apologize" The young blue said "You have caused a major disturbance here"

"Huh?! What the fuck are you saying ya bastard?!" Kumo asked rudely "I ain't doin anythin wrong ya fucker"

"Ma'am please do not make this hard for me" The young blue said quietly

"Oh so you think you can take me huh?" Kumo teased "Well, why don't you try me"

"I'm sorry but I am going to have to ask you to-" The young man said as he touched Kumo's shoulder "AHHHGHHGHH!!!!"

The young blue dropped onto the floor in a heap. He lay there unconcious. Kumo bended down to speak into his ear.

"That is what you get when you fuck around with me, you got that?!" Kumo fumed, the young man was able to regain conciousness and nod his head. "Good"

Kumo stomped on his face and walked over his body.

"Pussy shits" Kumo said as she sat down at her table.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue500/500Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty Re: Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth

Post by Areos Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Leneor walked alongside the line that was standing there to get its meal. As he reached the counter he snatched away the tray standing there.

"What is it today with the impudence of people! That is my meal, would you please hand it back?"

hm, now where to sit.

"sir, this is mine, i request that you give it back."

oh, there's a seat over there. Leneor walked off towards one of the free tables, a young girl occupied one of the edges. he sat down a little further away.

"I must realy request that you ..." the guy stopped in his tracks as he figured out where leneor was heading. he scooped away right away.

"good, he started annoying me. if he wants it back he should do something about it." Leneor commented as he grabbed the cutlery on the tray. He looked up for a second. "Bon appétit" he wished the girl eating across from him.
He cut into the meat and started to dig in.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue470/550Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue430/650Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Arkrius awoke from his half an hour sleep. It was 9:00 P.M. He slowly crawled out of his bed and yawned. His stomach was growling and opened his attache case. He gathered all of his ammo and placed it in various pouches and left his room. He quickly walked through the dorm, passed through the reception hall and entered the cafeteria.

It was crowded as hell and he walked through the crowd. He walked through the line waiting for food and picked up a tray.

"Hey! That's -"
"Shut yer trap!" said Arkrius as he pointed Hellfire at the mans face. He kept it pointed at him and walked off. "'amned 'asterds. Stealin' me food."

He walked towards a random table and noticed Leneor. He briefly nodded at him and started to eat.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue340/600Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue200/600Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm

"Well this is wierd" Kumo said to herself "What is with all the guys coming around here to sit with me"

Kumo ate her food, it was a nice little breakfast with some eggs and rice. She looked at the man in leather who had addressed her.

"Happy grub eating to ya too" Kumo replied

After finishing her food, Kumo took out a cigarette and began to smoke. Suddenly a group of 5 blue came up to her. Their faces showed anger and a little fear.

"Miss you cannot smoke here"

"Who the fuck says I can't have a drag when I want?!" Kumo argued

"Please, we do not want to use force"

"Ho ho, so you pussy ass blues think ya can take me on?" Kumo grinned "Your little friend tried that before and it ended quite badly"

"There are five of us"

"So?" Kumo said casually "I don't give a fuck if there are fifty of you, bring it on"

"Very well"

The blues all took out their weapons and attacked Kumo. Kumo dodged their attacks and punched them all out with a single shot. She looked around and saw that they were trying to get up. Kumo let loose a few bolts of electricity and they were knocked unconcious while burnt to a crisp to boot. She stomped on their heads for good measure.

"Fuckers who say I can't smoke get a shocking surprise"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue500/500Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 pm

"hey arkrius, this is gonna be fun. she looks like she packs a punch." leneor mentioned as he cheerfully looked at the scene. he stayed at his place and looked forward what was about to happen.

"even though I agree with the smoking, i kinda don't like it. though thats no reason to be cocky and tell others they're not allowed. Hey, can you hand me some ketchup, arkrius?"

Leneor calmy continued eating.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue470/550Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue430/650Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:45 pm

"Tis might add some spice ta the antsy Witch 'unters." said Arkrius. He looked at Leneor with a blank stare. "...fine." He took the bottle of ketchup from the table and handed it to Leneor.

He took a knife and fork and started to pick apart the the steak. He took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. The calm return of nicotine did him wonders. He quietly sighed at Leneor.

"Next time, git yer own 'amned ketchup."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue340/600Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue200/600Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Lycan got hungry "so what i found out about 'christmas' ish that a guy named 'Sandy claws' goes around to give people stuff they want, he does so by breaking in and entering then plundering their food and drink their milk. The guy ish also a stalker and a peeper as he knows what your doing and what you've done, christmas seems weird"

With a loud bang Lycan knocked the door through the cantine "and i only wanted to knock so someone could open it this time" While pouting Lycan walked towards the scent of food "I smell tasty meat" Lycan without looking walked over a charred bleu and threw a few blue's out of her way, when she got to the front of the line she picked up half a boar and took it with her, a blue with determination to at least stop one rude person today wanted to stop her, before he did so he checked for the WH clothes to see her level, she wasn't wearing any anymore so he geussed she was grey "MISS" he grabbed her shoulder and wanted to turn her around, to his suprise however he was being dragged along "WHAT AM I? A CAPE?" he made a small sprint and now stood infront of her. just before the blue reached her eye sight see noticed arkrius and areos "MISTERS~ areos and arkrius" she smiled and walked towards them not noticing her surroundings, when the blue finaaly stood before her he was simply overrun.

Lycan sat down ontop of the table "HELLO~" Lycan grined and started to eat her boar.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue565/800Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue185/400Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Sirix looked at the clock. A little past 9, so it was about time to go. She got everything and left her room. Her stomach started to growl loudly. Now that she thought about it, it's been growling ever since she got back, but now she was REALLY hungry. So, where's the cafeteria...?

Sirix casualy entered the cafeteria lined up with a line of other people waiting for food. She walked to the front of the line and looked to decide what to get. "Excuse me miss?" A blue class was about to approach her, until Castro's sword-like spikes stretched close to his neck, threatening to kill. He stopped immediately, scared that she would kill him. Sirix got her food and walked away, the spikes receding, but he stood there, frozen. She looked around, and found Arkrius, Lycan, and other people she didn't know. She sat at the end of the table and started to eat.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue321/500Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue590/700Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"thanks, and why should i ask for something i'm sure to get." leneor looked up and grinned evily at arkrius. "Oh and hello to all the newcomers. I think the two of us dont know each other yet, I'm leneor Areos - mercenary of WH you could say. nice to meet you" he faced sirix. he wasnt sure wether he should act courtly and give her the hand, or if she was shy and would flinch if he did. It was up to her.

"Lycan, i'll never understand how you can munch that much. You truly cannot be human, you gotta have an abyss within you." he joked.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 pm

"What a group, we got a smoking gunman, a girl in bandages, a merc who acts like a gent, and a girl who sits on tables" Kumo said to herself

Kumo walked over to her seat and materialized her guitar. She began to play a simple song, Silent Night, albiet with some electric guitar strumming. She began to fill the room with her peaceful, calm song. She then switched to a faster song, Jingle bells and filled the room with a faster, more energized song.

(For anyone who wants to hear it come here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YjyoX-rIs) [Cudos to MattRach who made this]
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 pm

"Leneor...y'asterd, y'know that? Yer a 'amned 'asterd" said Arkrius with a grin on his face.

He grabbed a salt shaker and a pepper shaker and sprinkled it onto his steak to give it more flavour. He continued to eat the steak and other various side dishes at once. Arkrius looked up and noticed Lycan on the table.

"Oi! When the 'ell did ya git 'ere?" asked Arkrius. He looked around the table and noticed Sirix and the new girl. "Oi! Fuckin' 'ell when did everyone 'lse git 'ere!?" said Arkrius, he failed to notice them.

He blew out a stream of smoke towards the line waiting for their food and yawned. "...another guitar player?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:22 pm

suddenly the sound of a guitar sounded through the halls, it sounded great but the song was annoying "I don like those christmas songs"Lycan broke the last bones and chrushed them up and swallod them down. Then she stood up and opened her dimensional hole a black spot, her arm dissapeard in it and when it came back out a black razorback appeard with it. "But i like playing guitar" She smiled and watched a few seconds as Kumo played the chords "GOTS IT" she smiled and played the same only with a lower sound too it.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue565/800Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue185/400Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Kumo noticed the girl that was on the table take out a guitar and copied her playing in a lower level. Kumo smiled

"So you're a guitarist too, well let me pull out a better song"

Kumo stopped playing, waited for a few seconds and then began to play. The song started off slow and calm, but soon energized and became faster. The song played throughout the HQ and people were watching Kumo play.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Jh1BV1EOc&feature=related)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Sirix saw Leneor introduce himself, but merely looked at him and nodded in response. She heard Lycan and the new girl playing their guitars. A meal and a show, nice. She continued to eat.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue321/500Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue590/700Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Leneor threw together his plate, it was empty by now.

"a little too noisy for me after all. We might be having a band running around soon. by the way, nice playing you show-offs" he laughed slightly, then grabed the tray in front of him and stood up.

They seem rather nice after all...

as he walked away he slightly sighed. he put the empty tray away and walked out of the Cafeteria.

"now, where off to next?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Jiro woke up in a rage but he was once again restrained in a hospital bed but this time he duplicated sharpened bone that tore the restraints apart and also ruined the hospital. The white room brought him back to his senses as it did last time, as he regained his senses the bones disappeared. He looked around and saw the place was a mess "What happened here?" he said to himself.

He looked under his witch hunter uniform and saw bandages that was wrapped around his wounds and he also felt much better. He knew that once again he was treated as he slept and he also knew that she did it again. His stomach then started to growl, Jiro looked around and saw his bag in the corner and that there was nobody in the room, he then grabbed his bag and ran to the canteen before she came back.

He arrived at the canteen and ran past Leneor "Hi Leneor. Sorry but I will talk to you after I have had something to eat." he said while waving at Leneor. As he approached the line, people started to move out the way after seeing his uniform I wonder whats wrong with them. He thought as he got some food and started looking for a table.

He then saw Sirix, Arkrius and Lycan who he just had a mission with, he walked to them and sat at the table. "It's good to see you all so soon." Jiro said as he smiled "By the way do you know what happened on the mission? The last thing I remember was falling." Jiro said to Arkrius and Sirix since he didn't want to interrupt Lycan. He listened as he started to eat.

(-50 health from sleep + 200 health and 150 mana from treatment and rest.)

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue50/150Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hehe a person who can play too, i thought jiji and i were the only ones"Lycan laughed and waited till she finished her song after she raged on her own guitar instead of her uptune energitic song, Lycan made a dramatic and dark tune, it was heavy and thundorous, she finished up with a true metal solo. mistress don't get to carried away, i think a few grey's fell into dispair because of your playing
"Woops, your right inu" Lycan put her guitar around her back and sat down infront of Kumo "I ish Lycan T. Rophy, and student of mister jiji traveling guitar guy" Lycan grinned and looked around a bit "Kid you were alive?" Lycan looked at jiro "What happend to mister Bug?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm

"We basically made it to Western 'eadquarters. Then most of us transported 'ack over 'ere. Tat's all."said Arkrius as he placed the cigarette butt in an ashtray. He took his flask and started drinking from it. There was a smell of alcohol emanating from it. He reached into his pocket and looked at the time. It was 9:30 P.M. He shrugged and clapped at Lycan's performance.

I have a week to complete my own mission. I wanted those two off and ready by tonight, it'll take a bit longer than I expected...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Jiro looked at Lycan "Yes I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?" he said nervously smiling since he knew he was dying. He then heard Lycan mention Volt "Erm... I'm not sure but I think he's alright. I just have a feeling." he said with a smile.

He then heard Arkrius say what happened though he didn't say much, Jiro wondered how he got to the hospital but decided to forget about it. He then looked at the other girl that was playing a guitar "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Jiro Yoshida, it is a pleasure to meet you." Jiro said politely "I'm sorry, it was rude of me not to introduce myself." he apoligized.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue50/150Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:21 am

Arkrius placed the flask back on his belt and took out another cigarette. A blue flame was lit in front of the lighter. He placed it in his mouth and stood up.

"I'll be catchin' ye 'asterds and 'itches later." said Arkrius as he stood up. He looked over at Sirix. "Sirix, git yer stuff ready. Yer late. You and Vorst will 'ead to the forest. Report back when ye finished."

He walked away from the table and waved towards the others with the back of his hand. His own mission was waiting for him and he wanted to finish before Christmas arrived. The reception hall seemed busier than usual. He ignored it and walked over towards the mission desk in the reception hall. Arkrius showed the sheet towards the receptionist and a teleporter was activated. He walked over towards the panel and nodded. He had vanished from sight and had appeared at Western Headquarters.

Last edited by Pantzer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am

Vorst dozed off somewhere inside the reception hall, the smell of food didn’t turn him on yet made him even more reluctant to wake. He was having a wonderful dream, where everyone he knew were having a fest, and seemed too real to be a dream, until Arkrius shouted something. Sleepwaking or half asleep was normal but dreaming of real life which was actually happening was unheard of even to a witch. Let see, if I can dream of something real then if I dream of snowballs will there be snowballs in real life. Tempting as it was, he opened his eyes only to find a bunch of people chattering nonsense and some didn’t even bother to use human language.

Vorst vaguely remembered Arkrius saying something about gathering with Sirix, but he forgot the place and time. He saw an old grandfather and it had passed nine, so he figured she must’ve gone to forest of annuo. He took a look around, and caught the slightest glimpse of her, eating her way in the cafeteria.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue720/800Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue150/400Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 am

Sirix was just finished eating when Arkrius said that she it was time to leave. "Alright, guess it's time to leave." She got up and left the table.

She saw Vorst nearby, hanging around the reception hall. "Let's go. Let's head to the Forest of Annou." She wasn't in any hurry, even though they were behind schedule.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 pm

"doesnt seem like there will be anything happening anytime soon around here. Maybe i could meet up with Luthien again, its close to christmas, i bet she would like some guest." he walked forward. "though i can't realy tell where to search for her, thats the annoying part of being outside of society, you don't have a place to settle down, and neither will those you know."

he wandered through HQ and towards the exit. He would have to look around the plains, the forest of Annuedo was the last time he had seen her, so this was the closest call.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Vorst nodded, idly following from behind, and hummed along the way. He took a look at her tattoos which were sticking out like a sour thumb. No one else seems to noticed it, or even bothered to look outside the plates and piles of paper, and it’s the holiday. I guess work is just alot more important then fun these days. Sighes quietly at the sight of them wasting there time on work rather then having fun.

He saw Areos, staring off into the distance, looking for someone. He moved on by, probably thinking it was best not to disturb him. But couldn’t quiet shack his eyes of him, till the crowds blocked him from view.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue720/800Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Left_bar_bleue150/400Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

*KRZZT* "Miss wolf, the mission has fulfilled it minimal aplicants, you will be taking the mission with mister Tracey Casterson. You are to depart from the station within the next 2 hours. The lives of the people of Myrill are at stack. A train is ready for departure at station 13." *KRZZT*
a big grin appeard on Lycan's face "ADVENTURE TIME~" Lycan threw her guitar back in the dimensional hole and made a flip of the table , she then pulled all the metal from around her body the weapons and springs and made a cube. As she threw the cube in her hole she turned to everyone "I ish going now bai bai"She waved and wth a small push of she flashed to the hole where the door had been.

"Now to find mister tracey" She grinned and ran off
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next