Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth

+3
Muzak
Areos
Kali
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Jiro finished eating and picked up his tray "See you later." he said to the woman as he left and put his tray away. He was walking down the hall and then turned his head when he when he heard footsteps but nobody was there "Must be my imagination." Jiro said as he continued.

Hiroshi was hiding behind a corner after nearly being seen by Jiro, he sighed and looked at the money he was supposed to give him for completing the mission. "I will give him the money and then walk away, it should last for about five seconds." Hiroshi said and then started to walk behind Jiro "Jiro this is the pay from your last mission." he gave the money to Jiro and started walking away.

Before he could get away he felt a tug on his uniform, he knew what the tug was and didn't turn his head until his uniform was tugged a few more times. He turned his head and saw Jiro smiling "Hiroshi, on my last mission I made a friend called Volt, I'm the one that named him that, he said he liked it. At first I wasn't even sure what mission I was going to take but then I met Arkrius." Jiro kept going on as Hiroshi tried to think of a way to escape.

Hiroshi then remembered when Jiro was talking to him about wanting to train more and that he prepared something just in case he got trapped like this. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket "By the way, you said some time ago that you wanted to train more. I have instructions on how to work that machine that simulates witches." he said and then dropped the paper. "Can you pick that up Jiro?" Hiroshi said "Sure." Jiro replied as he went to pick it up but when he raised his head again Hiroshi was gone.

Jiro looked around a bit but nobody was around "He must have some important business." Jiro said as he continued walking. "Since I don't have anything else to do I think I will go to the training room." He said with a smile as he continued walking.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Arrival of the Electric Pottymouth - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2