Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garuga: town devoid of life

3 posters

Go down

Garuga: town devoid of life Empty Garuga: town devoid of life

Post by Areos Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Leneor rushed into the city taking one of the alleys, upon closing in on the Main road he slowed down, stoping at the entrance to the Townssquare. He reached out for the corner, going over the charred wood - as if it had been scraped by a bolt of lightening.

Leneor tore off the wood and made it crumble in his hand before throwing the pieces away into the snow.
"Blind rage, there was no killing intend involved in this. Only the intention to wipe out everything. This town has met oblivion through the hands of someone wielding the art of electricity and thunder - she probably wasn't giving them a short end." he sighened and knelt down to the groud, picking up a charred toy. "humankind is fated to be in pain. What a cruel fate indeed."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue470/550Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue430/650Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Garuga: town devoid of life Empty Re: Garuga: town devoid of life

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 am

"Master watch out" Lea said as she pushed Leneor aside and slashed an attacker in half. The attacker was hidden in a cloaking device, but it wasn't enough to get past Lea. The attacker's luminescent green blood splattered along the ground. Lea slashed her sword to clean it of the blood. "Damned assassins"

Lea noticed the clicking sound of more people in the shadows, she readied her blade and jumped into the air, landing right on top of one of the attackers, crushing it and killing it immediately. She smiled as she looked towards the other two that stood in surprise, but they pounced at her almost automatically.
She swung her sword and punctured one in the chest and caught another bye the neck, she took them both and smashed their heads together, bloods splattering, she didn't realize that it was a powerful acid.

The blood splashed over her armor and body and even began to corrode her skin. She used Dark Aether to counteract the acid by destroying it, but not fast enough to stop it from corroding most over her armor and reaching her skin. She limped back to the others, her skin melted away slightly in certain parts of her body.

"They got me, I didn't expect them to have acid for blood, and to have acid of such power" Lea grunted "That was pretty painful, I underestimated them"

(Health -170)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue0/0Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 am

"acidic blood, huh?" Leneor repeated. "fine, then don't make them splash." He took out his obsidean daggers, rushing at the group at the left - they had been surrounded by now. He danced through the lot of 5 people trying to swing their various weapons at him, but missing on every swing as he passed through them and was now standing outside the circle.

Leneor dagger were shimmering in a white light, a thin thorn going up from each tip turning them into something like a small rapier. with a few thuds three of the men collapsed, suffering from a wound slightly below their chin - even though Leneor hadn't made any obvious strikes toward their bodies.

"they're using assassin skills, but they're not fighting like assassins. Geez, did they already figure out i'm a lord or something?" Leneor joked.

(Mana encoatment -15)
(Ashantir shards regeneration + 5)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue470/550Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue430/650Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

"Master, we should make a tactical retreat and press on to North HQ" Kali suggested "These assassins seem to be stalking us and are attacking while we are in the town, it would have been easier for them to have attacked us while we were still outside, but they chose to attack us in the town, they must be protecting something"

Kali looked over to see more lizard like assassins begin to move around.

"But we started attacking so I don't think we can negotiate anymore" Kali sighed "But it is possible that we might be able to talk to them, but it isn't my place to make the decision"

Kali looked towards Leneor.

"It is your choice Master, we could 1. Retreat 2. Fight 3. Reason"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue200/200Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 pm

"Lea screwed up the negotations with her hack and splash. I think i angered them een more... retreat to the border of the city, if they wish to attack us outside of it it'll be either 1 or 3, if they remain inside we could try speaking." Leneor concluded.

"They're ganging up on us, i know." he pointed at his right eye, which had developed multiple dark greenish circles around the pupil. He had been tracking down the enemies through pinpointing their position from their Mana.
"follow me." he ordered them pointing towards the direction he had rushed through earlier - it was the shortest wy out of the city.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm

"I have a way to stop them from attempting until we get out of here" Lea said as she turned around and took in a deep breath.

Lea blew out a cloud of miasma, a type of demonic poison she had inherited, which paralyzes and sometimes knocks out breathers. She used it to spread around the city behind them so that if they tried to follow they would have to go around the cloud of miasma.

"I think that should keep them off our tail"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue0/0Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat May 22, 2010 5:51 pm

"If you continue this Lea, then you're strengthening my feeling telling me that weare the actual bad guys around here" Leneor cocked his head to the side as he dispelled the enchantment on his daggers an began playing with them, spinning them around, throwing them and catching them in the air etc.

He turned around, still playing with his daggers as he started to run. "I had Luthien scout the area around Northern along with Äeon - hey, did I actually introduce Äeon to you?" Leneor went off topic, entirely dismissing that they were probably being chased.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

"No I can't say you did Master" Kali replied

Kali kept up with Leneor, matching his speed, she could run faster, but she was to stay by her master's side. Kali looked over to Lea.

"I agree with Master Nee-Chan, you are going a little far by using miasma" Kali said "But you know, why don't you carry Master so we can go faster?"

Last edited by Kali on Sun May 23, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Garuga: town devoid of life Left_bar_bleue200/200Garuga: town devoid of life Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 23, 2010 7:55 pm

"you guys mocking me? this speed is totaly enough. It'd be a waste to run faster than the enemy following you." he sheathed his daggers, turning around. He now moved backwards with single jumps every few meters, but keeping the same speed up.

"We'll meet up with the other two right away, i send a message."

( Äeon ain't with them yet, shes scanning the area together with Luthien. Leneor just mentioned her - Kali and Lea probably only saw the bird on Leneors shoulder/ flying above them. Leneor never realy told them about her)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down