Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

A new Look, a new life.

Go down

A new Look, a new life. Empty A new Look, a new life.

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

It was night time, and the owle were hooting the moon's light was strong and the stars glistened. It was a beautifal night time, almost nothing could ruin this for Madam Wayne. Her butler was at the door and opened it, to see L grimm in shredded clothing and dirt. But there was no signs of injury, to be found on him. Mars Ultor had healed them all.

Madam Wayne came down stairs and looked at L "What has he gotten himself into this time..."

L was brought inside and was laying on the couch, he had on new clothes and his body seemed healed and ok. He woke up, with a headache "Wh..,where the hell am I."

"Here." Wayne said sitting on a chair not to far away from L.

"Teacher...I was...I was..."

"They caught you, The beings you stole the knowledge of magic from found you. I didnt think they were still searching for you. Do you remember what exactly happened?"

"I was bought to him...Ultor. He judged me and let me live."

"Ah Lacorious why dont you stay out of trouble, now you have to deal with Mars Ultor...who is...lets just leave it at that. Last time you were here, you were gonna search for the swords. Now..."

"He threatened her. My little sister I left back at my old home, she's sick...she has been for years."

"What did he say exactly?"

"He knows all about me, he wanted to know what I had compassion for. He found it, my weakness and is using it agaisnt me. He said If I kill the witch that imprisoned him, he would save her with his own power. But my powers were taken from me, they took it back. Its gone...I have no magic left." L said almost sounding sad about it.

v
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
    Mana:
    A new Look, a new life. Left_bar_bleue600/600A new Look, a new life. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Health:
    A new Look, a new life. Left_bar_bleue600/600A new Look, a new life. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

A new Look, a new life. Empty Re: A new Look, a new life.

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

"So all that training I gave has gone to waist. I dont know what to tell you L." Wayne said crossing her legs.

"And now I have to kill some witch, to be sure of my sisters safety and health. When I still have someone I dont know who, looking for to kill me. That black blood I showed you last time I was here I havent found him."

"And your powerless. This realy is looking bad isnt it."

L sat there in silence, then remembered something. "He did say something about new power, and im still able to see and scense aura's. I still have my golden aura." L held out his hand, and his aura swirled around.

"Ha maybe..." Wayne got up and rose to her feet. She walked over to her bookshelf and pulled out an old dusty book, that she had to blow on.
    "The form of magic you know, and what I have taught you is known as Aura Magic. Perhaps they just took away your ablilty to perfom those spells. But Ultor has granted new power within, that deals with the same concept of manipulating your aura your life energy." Wayne started to flick through the book.

"But how will I find this witch, I have no clues no leads no nothing on this witch. And she's powerful enouph to imprison Ultor."

"Well there is a place, where you can find tons of infoon witches and most likely find her...Witch Hunters..." Wayne said grinning. L just looked at her.

"No...no way...I need sleep. May I rest here teacher?" L asked her with weepy eyes.

"Bah I cannot say no to my student when in need, you may sleep here for the next few days." Wayne said, but infact she intended for him to stay over.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 pm

L awoke on the couch where he feel asleep, he felt somewhat different. He scratched his head, and opened his eyes. Madam Wayne was standing over him smiling, "Good morning Lacorious, how you feeling." she asked.

"Um Im...feeling just fine, why you ask?" He said wiping the sleep from his eyes.
    "Ohh no reason." She said still smiling.

"Well im going to go take a shower." He said getting up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

Wayne stayed downstairs and just stood there, smiling as if she was waiting for something. some time passed and the water from the shower turned off. The next thing that could be heard all around the town, from Madam Wayne's house was a loud scream. Madam Wayne just continues to smile.

L ran down stairs, with a towel covering his lower half. "What happened to my hair!!!" He yelled. His long black hair was gone, it was now cut short to his neck. It was silver/white and made L look different.

"I cut it...and dyed it." Wayne said still smiling. "It looks so cute on you!"

"My hair! My precious hair! why! why have you crushed me, to such a level. Your so evil!" L yelled out like a teenager. "Oh L act your age,it looks way better on you. Then that long mop of hair you was growing. I did it because you needed a new look. Your face was to known around south, WH would arrest before they even think about accepting you."

"WH!! Who says im going to them!!"

"I say Lacorious Grimm!" Wayne yelled her aura flicked, deadly that was enouph to put L back in his place. He was calm, and she smiled again. "You see things will be ok in WH."

L put some clothes on, and went down stairs. "Aahh teacher but I really really really dont want to join WH, I will find another way."

"No you will join them, they have the most valuble information on all witches. Its the best way to do this, plus they can use you and you them."

"But..."

"You will join!" She yelled again, more frightening her red aura bursted.

"Yes teacher... I will."

"Good." she said smiling again.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

"Now, about your powers they are not entirely gone just...different. They were all gone, but Ultor has been generous for some reason towards you. I guess he assumes you actually can kill this witch."

"Hopefully, to ensure my sisters safety I will do it. But this new power whats it like, because nothing is happening." L said looking at his hand. "I can't start a fire, or use water. I cant freeze things, or change the structures of a substance. Nothing."

"Have you tried, the spells that just dealt with controling your aura? Arcane spearz?"

L tried to form his spears with his aura, and it started happening infact easier the before. "I dont get it, I thought he said all gone."

"But he also said new, perhaps loosing the power helped you unlock more of something more oringal. What you would be able to do, just on a more higher scale. You have always had the ability to use your Aura with spells as a form of attack. But now you could most likely just use your aura, Life energy as a pure weapon. Thats my hypothesis on the matter." Madam wayne said looking at Grana.

"You concluded all that? So by stripping me of most of my spells it helped me unlock something more unique with my aura."

"Yes and perhaps more dangerous aswell." Madam Wayne said raising an eyebrow, she looked in the book from yesterday. "But the thing is you gotta figure it out on your own. I cant find anything that will put this in a more easier manner. This is going to be entirely new."

"Yea yea..." L said. He was still sort of out of it. So much has happened in so little time, no he has to Join WH which he hates, and must deal with the safety of his sister.

"So what are you doing here?! We must figure out how to use your abilities for all they are worth!" Madam Wayne said. "Back to the training room!"

L sighed..."Its been years...and im back to that dreadfull place."
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

A new Look, a new life. Empty Tracey??!!

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

L spent the next two days training, and discovering what his new unlocked power could do. He was used to training hard with Madam Wayne, thats how he got to use the spells. So this time it was alot easier, since he knew what he was doing. He just spent the next two days discovering what they could bring.

It was morning, and L was all dressed new clothes today he was going to apply to be a WH.
    "Hey Lacorious are you ready for your day today, the time has come." Wayne said smiling wide.
    She had always wanted L to join WH, it would be good for him. She truly felt and treated L like a son, and she wanted the best for her child.

L grunted "Yea...yea, yea. Im going today, but If I dont make it oh well." he said putting on his jacket.

"You will make it, and you will make sure of that!" She said intensing her aura.

"Yes yes teacher I will make it."

"Good...oh oh you need a new name you know.

"Whaa? first my powers, then my hair, now my name?!"

"It will be...Tracey Karueth the Third. Yea I like it."

"Your crazy my name is fine the way it is now, L Grimm. Why such a girle name like Tracey anyway?"

"Exactly to many people in the south region know who you are, its time to let it go L. I mean Tracey. And Tracey was the name to a famous Witch Hunter years ago, that might remind them and have them take it eaier on you." Wayne said smiling.

"...fine...im leaving. Thanks for everything teacher, you always remind me just how much I can count you." L said and he meant it, Madam Wayne was like a mother to him. He could always turn to her, when he realy needed it.

"Goodbye L grimm." Madam Wayne said closing her doors.

L was on his way to Eastern Headquaters.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down