Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Defend Garuga

2 posters

Go down

Mission: Defend Garuga Empty Mission: Defend Garuga

Post by Kali Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

Kumo recieved a radio transmission from her accountant as she was walking down the corridor of the Central HQ taking a couple of drags from her cigarette. She was collecting electricity and healing her body,

"Yo what up ya useless piece o shit?"

"Raikou-sama you have a mission" The accountant replied

"Ok what do I gotta do?"

"You must report to the train station to head up north, your meeting with your partner on this mission is at 0100 hours"

"Gotcha" Kumo said as she disconnected

Kumo walked over to the train station and took a nap on a bench, her cigarette slowly receding as she breathed in and out. She looked off to the sky as she watched the clouds roll by.

(Health +20 Mana +100)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue500/500Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Mission: Defend Garuga Empty Re: Mission: Defend Garuga

Post by Areos Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Leneor walked around trainstation, searching his train. He did not know how long it was untill departure, but by his guess the matter was urgent, so it would not be long.

I'm gonna get revenge on him for that.
Leneor smiled with malicious intent in his eyes. Fighting snowbunnies, ha. I know most snow creatures out of my head, this should be finished rather fast.

"hey dood, Train towards Garuga?" he asked a greyrobe.
"its line 8, but it won't..." he was interrupted.
"yeah, i know, only close to Garuga, gotta walk the rest. i guess i'll take the straight route."

Leneor ran towards the train and climbed up in two steps, from top of the train he took the lamps and other trains as a path towards the eigth passage. Arriving, he sat down ontop of the lamp in 3 meters hight, noticing the train had not yet arrived.

"hm, hope its here in a minute or two..." he sighed.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Kumo woke up to the sound of her train moving into the station. She looked up again to see Leneor looking out for the train. She stood up and sent a bolt of electricity at the pole.

"Hey whats up Leneor?" Kumo asked "Ya goin on the mission too?"

Kumo walked into the train, she sat down and took out her guitar and started to play little songs for the people around her. She looked at Leneor.

"Ya better hurry up bro" Kumo yelled "The trains leavin"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue500/500Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Leneor noticed the lamp suddenly going brighter, he jumped off the pole before he'd get a static schock.
Oh i see, it's her. he looked at Kumo and made a lazy salute before entering the train. he took a seat in the same wagon as Kumo, but he distanced himself so the music wouldn't be too loud for him. He lay down on the sofa and looked outside the train. It had already started moving.

"a few hours i guess."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Defend Garuga Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Defend Garuga Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Kumo sat down and began to play more songs on her guitar. They were peaceful songs, ones you would hear from a player during your travels. She continued to play as people listened peacefully. A group of small kids suddenly approached her.

"Um miss, do you have any fun songs?" A boy asked

"Do I?" Kumo looked up, then scruffled the boys hair "I think I have just the song"

Kumo gave the kids some pages from her pocket and told her to say this lines when she sang certain parts. Soon the kids were laughing and having fun, bringing a smile to Kumo's face.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v431oQLotBc&feature=related)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:01 am

Leneor started to enjoy the songs once Kumo had hanged her style. He even tipped against the couch he lay on with every beat, humming some of the songs, of course out of range fo people realy noticing.

He gave a deep sigh as he lifted himself up and went towards the door of the train. They had not yet arrived, there would remain another half an hour till they reached the snowy fields, and from there it was another hour of walk to get to gatuga. if we are fast we can do it in half the time

he opened the door to the surprise of a few passing people, and grabbed above, swinging himself on top of the train. He enjoyed the sudden flow of air brushing against his face, it was icy, but leneor had no problem with that.

though i do wonder why they request help, Garuga is quite big, and they have guards running around town, even watchtowers and armed townspeople. aside from that, this smells oddly like either another trap, or someone pulling the strings behind the capture of the north. After all, this area is still not decided to whom it belongs: witches or WH. I'd go with nobody, but who cares about neutral people, right?
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:21 am

Kumo stopped playing as soon as she noticed that the train had stopped. She looked outside and saw that there was no town to be seen.

"What the hell? Where the fuck is Garuga?"

"Miss, we only stop before Garuga, they don't have a trainstation" A waitress explained

"Ah what the hell?"

Kumo jumped off the train and started to walk. It was cold, but she could take more than that. She started walking to the general direction she was told Garuga was in.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:20 pm

The train came to stop, as predicted they would be left in the middle of nowhere, 30 minutes to garuga by foot.

"ah well, lets get this thing started, the sooner we're in garuga the sooner we're finished. First to get the
ele-kid " he said into the air, but before he could roll over the side of the train and knock against the window he recognized she had already left it.

"Youth nowadays has no manners, at least say something or search for me." he raised his hands over his head and let his head fall forward. He looked around the area finaly making out Kumo walking in the waist-high snow.
"Oh, there she is."

He jumped down the train and landet ontop of the snow. [Windläufer] And catching up to Kumo. As he reached her he slowed down his steps, walking about a meter above her, thanks to the hight of the snow that he could walk on. he leaned down a little.

"lets get this job over with, no need to walk if we can run to garuga, saves at least quater of an hour." he straightened himself again and began runing over the snow light-footet. It had never crossed his mind that many were pissed off at seeing him run around on top of the snow that easily, while they had to fight their way through it.

([windläufer] -2 Mana, Ashantir +12, MP filled due to regeneration during the trainride etc)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down