Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Q&A

+14
Kurohane
Xan
Concealer
Starkiller
Kali
Holiday
Hawkeman92
Areos
Crimson Moon
Artist
Myrie
Frost
Vesperia
Muzak
18 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty Re: Character Q&A

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

A.
Pandora: "Why should I care? The more I'm 'left out' the more time I get to suck the powers out of every witch and witch hunter I find."

Future Jiro: "Pandora, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? I heard your not getting any screen time." He said with a grin.

Pandora: "Pathetic human, you haven't even appeared in the story yet."

Future Jiro: "Well you could say that I've been in it since I was a child. Since I am Jiro I have had A LOT more screen time then yo-"

Before he could finish he was blasted by some sort of beam.

Pandora: "Now that that pathetic human is out of the way, back to the question at hand. No I don't mind being left out, if anything it is a good thing since I am becoming more powerful the more those witch hunters fool about."

Future Jiro: "I'm still here~"

Future Jiro was sitting down waving at Pandora.

Future Jiro: "Do you really think you could beat me that easy? I'm probably stronger then anyone from this time period. Wanna test my theory?"

Pandora: "Now if you don't mind, I have an pathetic idiot to kill."
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 am

A.

Arkrius: "Weakness in battle? I'm god awful in close range. I'm clearly outclassed by everyone else. Well, I might be "decent" but, makes me look like a fool. I also cannot last well in a drawn out battle...and...well, I have a few...let's say that."

---
Arkrius: "Kal, I mean...uh...Kali..." *bursts out laughing* "I feel bad for you..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

A. Demons: Since we are a broad topic, each group is going to answer this question

Ghouls: We are not so much as demons as to non human mutants. We are former humans who got infected with a biological disease. Thus we are more akin to monsters than anything. We can reproduce and such like humans but we have different body functions. But to answer your question, no Holy power doesn't have a major effect on us, it has some power against us, but not a large amount.

Shrieks: We are human/monster hybrids, we reproduce with humans so in fact we have a sort of protection against holy power.

Golems: We are made of stone and earth so Holy or light attributes don't do any major damage towards us.

Orcs: No

Ogres: We are the only true demons, we do in fact have a weakness towards holy power.

Gorgons: No, holy powers don't have any great affects on us, except for some weaponry that has power against magical creatures.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue350/350Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue850/850Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Q. Leneor/ Areos, just how strong is Aeon Liberation Leneor?

Q. Xan, how powerful could you possibly be when you achieve all the god flames?

Q. Toki, if someone were to fight you in your armory dimension, just how strong are you?
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm

A. Toki: Even in the Armory Dimension, I am still not invincible, however, in the armory dimension I can create anything I wish to create with ease, I never run out of mana in there and I can teleport wherever I want to in it. My time altering powers are increased and I can easily turn someone into a statue within my world if they give me the time and the chance. So when fighting me in Armory Dimension, it will be like having Jason fight Zeus.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue585/700Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Areos: "I haven't played out that card yet, but i know that it lies far above my current power, so describing it is somewhat impossible for me. One thing i can say is that i attain a huge amount of Mana, my physical abilities go way up and my techniques change aswell."

Äeon: "... to tell the truth, i am sealing away his powerful side. the mayor problem of his sealed parts is that they keep getting stronger, at the day of his escape i allowed that power to breach once, unleashing a power around that of what you consider a 'white robe' - back then i had underestimated its strength, since i only used up around 5% Mana to conceal him, currently it is 87%. Another thing would be that during my liberation it is not that the seal is just broken, but my Mana is added into Leneor's pool aswell."

Leneor: "awfully talkative today? Well, I will only use it if i can't beat the witch with normal efforts - though i doubt that i will truly be able to pull that off..."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Q. Kali, how strong are you now, and how strong will you be when you recieve the last parts of your blade?
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue585/700Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 pm

A. Kali: Now with my sword nearly complete, I have gained some power over the elements, however I have no absolute control, merely changing aether into other elements. The more pure the aether, the more control and ability to change is available, right now I have 66.6% purity, which allows me to use basic and some intermediate uses of the other elements. My physical ability has increased compared to my older self, I am stronger, faster, more durable, agile and my senses have been increased. My magical power has increased as well. I am more powerful than my other selves in all areas, exceeding their limits.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 am

A. Kali: To answer the next part of the question, if I am able to gain the last part of Eden's Apple, my power will go to it's pinnacle, I don't exactly know how strong I'll be if I gain it, but I know I'll be far stronger than my original levels, and my aether purity will go to 100%, which will give me more power over my abilities.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Q one can never be the best at everything so according to this list who is the best at what?

1 Strongest (pure physical brute strength)
2 Greatest Magical power
3 Speedster
4 Intelect
5 Gambler (the one with the most luck)
6 Skill (those that use their one main power the best)
7 Overall

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Strongest: raw power i'd say lycan
magical power: I'd go with sora
Speedster: ok, that one is kinda difficult, but i'd say Nero for now
intelect: (does this imply strategic thinking?) Leneor or Kali/Kalu
gambler: arkrius, hands down
skill: Xan, came to mind randombly
overall: Leneor [Äeon liberation mode]

Last edited by Areos on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 pm

A.
1. Kali, the girl can carry trees and crash down castle walls
2. Sora all the way
3. Kurohane because she basically teleports she moves so fast
4. Kali
5. Arkrius, the guy just won't die
6. Draco, the guy knows his abilities and kicks ass
7. Xan, he has good stats in almost everything
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 pm

A.
1 Strongest: Xan (If he is a dragon)
2 Greatest Magical power: Sora
3 Speedster: Kurohane, instant displacement...
4 Intellect: Kali
5 Gambler: Arkrius
6 Skill: Xan
7 Overall: Draco
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/300Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue545/900Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

A:

I warn you now I am very bad at judging these things.
1. Lycan - She just strike me as the strong kind of person.
2. Sora - Because... Yeah.
3. Kurohane - Everyone else is voting her so why not.
4. Leneor - Kali has got like a thousand years (I know it's probably more) experience but Leneor (Not AL) just hits me as someone that fights with there head. (Not headbutting)
5. Arkrius - the only one I answered straight away. (Maybe if he just actually looked at deaths door instead of knocking I'd reconsider.)
6. Hmm... Moving on.
7. Jiro obviously :D (Anyone who took that seriously should probably actually READ the posts.) I would say Kali (Excluding the extreme power houses like AL Leneor and... Yeah.) every time I see him/her he/she is more powerful.

Q.

Kurai, why are you sadistic? Is there something that made you that way?

(More questions later but right now my short attention won't let me.)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

A. I am sadistic because I enjoy it, it always gives me a tingling feeling inside when I hear their screams, listening to them beg for life. I love watching them bow down and obey, to hurt themselves so that I don't kill them. I like to look at their faces when I kill them anyway, when I cut open their throats or pin them to a wall. It gives me ecstasy. Nothing made me like this, I've always enjoyed it.
Chaosic
Chaosic
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue950/1000Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Q. Elena, How does it feel to fail in you attempt to make it so evil can't use Kalu?

Q. Lea, what do you think of Kali? is she more then what you wanted? If you could change something what would it be?

Q. Dark Kali, Now that your... How you are, what do you think of all the good things you've done in the past?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 pm

A1. Elena: I didn't fail, I didn't want Alex to be enslaved and used for evil. If Lea had a hold of Alex's spirit, she would hold the power of an angel. Alex's body is a seal to hold in all that power, so it cannot be used. I overlooked the fact that Lea would simply use the body. Now that Kali is in existence, since she is made from Alex, she is like my daughter, I will try with all my might to make sure she follows in Alex's footsteps instead of the path of Lea.

A2. Lea: Kali is indeed something to marvel, she is a perfect mix of all the people involved with the Kaluoshen arc. I must say that it was a surprise that she was able to resist my control just after birth, and the fact that she had Kaluoshen's memories. But she will continue to grow in power, soon she will inherit all of our powers. If I could change anything, I'd fix that dual personality.

A3. Dark Kali: I believe my older self to be foolish, he was capable of such power, yet he never nourished it. He was able to command and conquer, instead he chose to protect and serve. I won't make the same mistakes that he did, I will show the world I am to be feared.

Kali: But so long as I am here, I will keep her in check.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Q. Jiro, how do you feel about Sora's enslavement and her inability to teach you anymore?

Q. Pandora, Are you going to join Draco's Demonic Coalition?
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

A.
Jiro: "I feel that I have let her down since a couldn't do anything to help her, she used so much time to train me yet I couldn't even help her."

Jiro looks down with a sad look on his face.

Jiro: "I'm also sad about the fact that she can't teach me anymore but I'm more worried about her since she's been enslaved. I just hope that there's something I can do to help her."

Future Jiro comes through the door covered with wounds with smoke coming off him, he then falls on the floor.

Future Jiro: "HAHAHHAHAHA. I think I teased Pandora a bit too much."

Jiro: "Are you okay?" Jiro says with a worried look.

Future Jiro: "This is nothing, I've suffered much more damage before, I wonder if she followed me." Future Jiro duplicates the air in an large area and feels Pandora coming.

Future Jiro: "Oh no, looks like she's on her way here. Don't tell her I'm here." Future Jiro hides as Pandora walks through the door.

Pandora: "Did a pathetic idiot come through here." She says with her usual emotionless face.

Jiro shakes his head and Pandora looks around the room.

Pandora: "Well it looks like I have anouther question anyway."

Future Jiro comes out of hiding and pulls faces while giggling quietly, as Pandora looks back future Jiro hides again just in time.

Pandora: "In this moment in time I see no reason why I should join that person, I have no use for an army and most of what he could give me I could get myself. Unless he offers me something of value then I see no reason why I should join him."

Pandora then raises her hand and the whole place sets on fire. Future Jiro runs out in the open and starts rolling since he has also caught fire.

Future Jiro: "HOT HOT HOT..... Hehe, hello Pandora, pleasant days we're having, a bit on the hot side though. Got any water?"

Pandora starts throwing everything around at Future Jiro as he dodges. Jiro looks for a moment before deciding to ignore this smiling Wryly.

Jiro: "Anyway, I have some questions on this sheet of paper.

Q. Leneor AL, do you like causing pain to others? What would it take to impress you? What is your goal?

Q. Dark Kali, what is your opinion on the demon your fighting at the moment? Do you think you can win?

Q. Sora, how is it being a Valkyrie? How is it getting turned to stone?

Q. Draco, who do you think you will be able to recruit? How is Sora (WH Sora not the other) doing? How is your schedule?

Q. Cecily Elfdread and Rappa, what are your feelings on your fathers body being used as it is?

Q. Lycan, how does it feel being beat up by AL Leneor considering he used to be your friend?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 pm

ÄL Leneor: "..."
Areos: "dude, he asked you something."
ÄL Leneor: "only worthy people are accepted among my-"
Areos: "stop being cocky, you might (think you) own everything, but i own you, so go ahead and answer the damn question, or i'll have you stumble and fall into the mud."
ÄL Leneor: "... I hae no particular fun in it, in the end people should be gracious that I punish them, its far more then they'd ever deserve - such petty things remain boring, but if yo small Dreck want to know pain i can make sure you feel some.
And you cannot impress me small one, only beings with noble spirits are allowed to dwell around me long enough to impress me, even though strength would impress me, if it were to rise above 50% of mine that is. The dark maiden is such a spirit, Ja!"
ÄL Leneor makes a short Pause.
"And i'm searching for a way to end my boredom, so whatever entertains me will be my goal for the moment, wether it is a fight i can enjoy, a new possesion of mine, or other ways to... satisfy my needs of pleasure."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 pm

A Lycan: Beaten up? i thought we were playing o.o
Inugami: Yeah i just got beat up cause of 'playing' If only mistress was in her former glory...
Lycan: Former glory?
Inugami: Never mind
Lycan: .......+.+
*Inu backs away
*Lycan gives chase
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 pm

A1. Dark Kali: This demon is a sneaky little bastard, he constantly can get out of the little situations I put him in. Of course I believe I can win against this one, I am far more powerful than he is.

A2. Cecily: Lea wasn't able to use Father's soul for anything evil so I'm glad. Kali is like my sister so I'm going to try as hard as I can to make sure she doesn't become evil.

Rappa: She's not Dad, she's my baby sister ^o^
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Q What is your favorite arc until now

-Mine is balgon arc-
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

A.I rather enjoy the Balgon arc, because it introduced the new villains, and their powers. It also allowed some character development, the story was good and the battles were entertaining.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

Im going to have to say Balgon arc. It was realy fun posting in that arc aswell. Star and Kurahane make awsome entrences and the fights were also climatic and fun to read. Overall its just sweet. Plus i think Arkrius and Tracey make a good team together lol.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue600/600Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue600/600Character Q&A - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next