Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Q&A

+14
Kurohane
Xan
Concealer
Starkiller
Kali
Holiday
Hawkeman92
Areos
Crimson Moon
Artist
Myrie
Frost
Vesperia
Muzak
18 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty Re: Character Q&A

Post by Kali Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

A. For strength levels, I would say
Jiro, Vorst, Sirix, Arkrius, Leneor, Nero, Tracey, Lycan, Kumo, Kurohane, Elena, Toki, Saten, Myrie, Sora, Draco, Xan

This is what I feel is right, maybe later it will change but right now this is where I stand.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Leneor: "ok, this one is for the supporters: what do you guys thikn about other people's supporters?"

Äeon: "I could give cooking advices about the impudent doggy."
Leneor: "some other time Äeon. And for those who do not have a supporter: could you imagine yourself getting one? what would it be like?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Arkrius: "Nope. Never will have one, never will be one. Period, unless if some accident happens and my luck runs out that forces me to become one to stay alive. Curse Witches and those anti-mages....making me jealous at times. Hah! Also, Leneor, how am I worse!? I'm not that bad. I mean, sure, I'm not a faithful one, but, it doesn't mean that I can't be."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:13 am

A. Kitsu: Let's see... That lovely little wolf I met, Inugami, such a hunk, I wouldn't mind being with him. Another one, Elena, she is a mighty fine woman in all forms of the word. Cecily, a bit on the rough side but she's pretty sweet. Rappa, another little cutie pie, oh I could just eat him up. Aeon, seems wise and caring, never met her but hope to in the future. Sora, another one I have never met before, seems to care and reliable. Castor, a pretty useful supporter. Tokunaga, a powerful fighter I believe, and caring for his master. Hari, cute~! and skillful, tough to hit someone who can see the future. Millieana, sorta cute with her jealousy.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue750/750Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue750/750Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Leneor: "yes, that does mean you cannot, Arkrius. It totaly does."
Äeon: "Master?"
Leneor: "huh?"
Äeon: "Shall i go ahead and answer the question myself?"
Leneor: "fine, go ahead."

Äeon: "understood. Being a spiritual supporter all i can do is witness what my master does, so i shall judge coming from that. The first one would be Inugami, he's an impudent persona from what i have seen, however, i never liked dogs and their kin from the start, even as a human. The lady-knight and her children seem well mannered, except for a few outbursts of inadequate behavior. I can relate to castro being a protective spirit such as myself, Tokunaga is protective aswell, but he seems too childish after all. Kitsu is truly an intresting individual, she seems both wise and cunning, though i consider kitsune's as a dangerous species and thus remain wary of her presence. Millieana reminds me too much of an ordinary human being, a supporter should stay by its masters side."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Leneor: "Hm... oh it seems a few new people showed up, i'll go and check the mailbox for new questions. hmmm. What the..."

Q: "How playful are you shiro, would you get it on with tracey?"
Q: "Do you get in heat like a real animal? Would you mind having Tracey around if it comes to that?"
Q: "What kind of kinky -No... this is it, who is writing those? is that you you damn useless cassanove? " *eying tracey*

Leneor: "Are there some kind of proper questions among those? Wait, i might have a few here..."

Q:"slade, do you ever get out of your suit? how does it feel like wearing it?"
Q:"Why is that memento, the bell and collar you wear, so terribly important to you?(shiro)"
Q:" For everyone, what is your connection with WH? Why do you hate/like them? If you don't have any, fine."

Leneor : "there we go, you guys can pose new questions and answer existing ones."

Q:" what if you could meet your creators (or vice versa, meet your chats), what would it be like, what would you do?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 am

A1.

Arkrius: "Well, how I was connected to WH was that in my younger years, I was to assassinate members of WH as part of my missions. Now...you lot pretty much know my relation with WH now. Severed. Gone. Destroyed. I don't really have a like/hate relation with them. I hate a few members, however, I don't have any feeling regarding on the situation, or in the matter at hand. It was simply part of the job provided by Khantis and I follow through...to a certain extent."

------------------------

A2.

Arkrius: "If I could meet my creator...I would definitely shoot the basterd. I hate him already. I don't like the fact that I'm English. I want to be Scottish! Damn it."
Pants: "...well, you are part Scottish..."
Arkrius: "I am!? Nice!"
Pants: ...why did I make this character again...?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:08 am

A.Vesperia: We are pretty much the same, so it would be meeting myself with superpowers

Sora: Yes, our names are the same, our personalities are the same, we are the same age, everything about us are the same, but I have ultimate powers

Vesperia: Yeah well I created you, so I have power over you

Sora: Yeah let's see you tr-

(Sora freezes in time)

Vesperia: Hehehe
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/200Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:39 am

A1. Well, I love to play, but it isn't just that, I like to have fun, even if it makes someone else angry. As for Tracey, nope, unless he proves himself interesting.

Shiro quickly runs away. An old man comes out of a nearby home.

"Hey you rotton kid! You'll pay for that broken window!"

A2. "Yes, I can actually get vicious in battle. You'll see me smiling, having fun in battle if it's really enjoyable. The more agitated and excited I get more I look and behave animal-like. Also why Tracey? Can't it be someone else? Weirdo!"

Shiro eyes Tracey suspiciously.

"No more questions like that or I'll poke you in the eye!"

A3. "This collar and bell I got from a very important person in my life. Let's just say he raised me and cared for me in my time of need, and I couldn't get anymore happier with him. When he was killed by witches, the worst part of my life, I killed them painfully, but I was still left in anguish and grief. The collar and bell was the only thing he left."

A4. "I'm techniquely part of the Witch Hunter organization, but it's not like I care about the orders they give me. I put my personal agenda over theirs, even if it gets me into trouble because I don't give a dam about them. Since I don't hate them or like them, I guess I'm in the neutral area."

A5. Bells: That would be totally awesome!

Shiro: I know right? We could hang out or talk and everything!

Bells: Yeah, since our personalities are pretty much the same, we could get along fine.

Shiro looks over at a stack of drawings.

Shiro: Is that suppose to me?

Bells: GAH!!! Wait I'm not finished yet! Don't look or I'll bite your finger! >.<
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 15

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue780/800Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

(I get the feeling i'm the only one still making up questions, anywho.)

Q: what do you consider your weakness during a fight (based on in a real, serious fight)?

A;
Leneor: "I'm weak to certain kinds of illusions, i can see through those that only create some kind of distraction thanks to Äeons eye, but if it comes to high level illusions that fake reality by making up some kind of false reality or make me relive scary moments in my live (even if they're being made up), I'm pretty much helpless. I also lack confindence and am thus slightly mentaly instable, getting into a panic if i cannot think of a way to deal with something."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 am

A. "Well, I think that one weakness I have is that I like to play with my opponents before finishing them off, which can give them an opportunity to do a counter attack. That's pretty bad for me, who has low health. Also, in longer battles, if I run out of mana, that's bad too. I could imagine a bunch of scenes where I'd be losing, but those are just a few."
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 15

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue780/800Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Q.

Arkrius: "Looks like we have some basterds who finally posted some questions. Let's see...

Q1: What does everyone do in their spare time?

Arkrius: "Didn't we already get a damned question like that!?"

Q2: If you had to have sex with someone, who would it be?

Arkrius: "...oi, what the fuck!?"

Q3: "Shiro would you...fuck that. Tracey! Stop putting these fucking letters in the question box you asshole!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 pm

A1: Leneor: "been slacking off lately, and i tend to not get any free time anyway - i do train my swordmanship and daggerskills, I've got to refine those two actually. Aside from that I often just chill out outside, lying on the grass while a soft breeze moves along. Or a small hurricane, i like both."

A2: Leneor: "Oh, i've seen a couple of the girls I like actually, but oh well. I got a strange liking in animalistic sides on them.Like neko's or the like, but keep it secret, would you? By he way, that was cassanova's question, right?"

A3/Q1: Leneor: "Who joins in on ambushing the cassanova and teach ... a lesson in pain? true. pain."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Future Jiro: "Hey it's been a while, mostly because he's hiding from one of the last questions."

He points to Jiro who's shaking and hiding though he can easily be seen.

Jiro: "C-c-cut me up? S-s-see how my powers work?"

A1. - What's you story
Future Jiro: Anyway my life isn't that uncommon these days. Witch killed my parents, I joined the Witch Hunters, a few things happened and now I'm here."

A2. - Hobbies
Future Jiro: Well the little one is still shaking in fear so I'm answering. When I was young I used to do all kinds of things, especially at night. Since I couldn't sleep I would just play around in my room or walk around the headquarters, I sometimes went stargazing as well. Now I just wonder about, help people out for some kyi, help some people out without kyi, note to self, make a list of people who owe me kyi. You might say I picked up habits from the people in my past but I have a good reason for wanting kyi, there's this woman that sees mana emitting from people and things and when I bought something from her with duplicated kyi she saw right threw it and now I owe her for the thing a bought, I can't even remember what it was. She helps me out sometimes but when she does she increases my dept, anyway I think I answered the question a while ago."

A3. - Modern world no powers
Future Jiro: "The little one would probably have lots of part time jobs to help people, if he could get them considering his age. Me on the other hand probably would be unemployed and just help people for money to pay the rent of my cheap apartment."

A4. - Weather
Future Jiro: "Always liked sunny clear skies and snowy days, guess that's one thing that's stuck to me."

A5. - Teams
Future Jiro: "Powerful and good tactics is the way to go, maybe Leneor and Xan. I think I would go well with someone who's smart, well actually I'm told that by others since I usually head in without thinking much. The little one... Hmm... Probably ranged fighters because of his bladed battlefield technique, wow I haven't use that technique in a while."

A6. - Bad teams
Future Jiro: "Well bladed battlefield might get in the way of a close range fighter like Lycan. For me... Well I guess someone with a bad attitude, can't work with someone who underestimates me."

A7. - Romance
Future Jiro: "I don't think it's fair for me to answer this considering when I'm from, not to mention people might get the wrong idea and start thinking destiny and that lot. Oh by the way Tracey and Arkrius might want to get to know each other a little more."

He turns around and goes to an empty room and starts laughing.

A8. - Odds of the battle between WH and against WH characters

Future Jiro comes back in.

Future Jiro: "Likely. Some people in there really bug me and probably others too though I can't remember any disputes from this time."

A9. - Supporters
Future Jiro: "Don't need one, I've got something much better then any supporter but that's my little secret."

Something that looks like a fairy appears in front of future Jiro.

Lily: "Master I've found something new in-"

Lily looks around and sees everyone.

Future Jiro: "Lily, I'll talk with you next time I go to sleep. You can go back now."

She nods and disappears.

Future Jiro: "So much for that secret. If you want to know anything about Lily just ask."

A10 - Connection with WH
Future Jiro: "When I was young one saved me and I started working with them to pay them back but then I decided that I could help more people from a wider range of threats by working by myself."

A11. - Meeting creator
Future Jiro: "I would make him remove the debt I have with that bitch. Why did he ever put the debt on me in the first place? If your watching this then you better remove it now. And also get that village to stop looking for me... And give me easier enemies to fights. I could stay here for ever asking for a better life but I've already answered the question."

A12. - Weakness
Future Jiro: Me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah me having a weakness, that's hilarious. Anyway the little ones weakness would be that he needs minimal concentration to maintain his duplications so if you hurt him enough or there is a rapid increase or decrease in temperature them his duplications go bye bye. And unlike me he isn't very good with close range fighting.

A13. - Spare time
Future Jiro: "Look back at A2"

A14. - Sex
Future Jiro: "You say that like I wouldn't want too. And by the way it's lucky that the little one is over there, did you forget theres children around? Anyway theres too many and I can't be botherd to make a list."

Future Jiro: Well there is all the questions and now I'm going to try to get the little one out of hiding.

Future Jiro walks over to Jiro.

Hawkeman92: "I was waiting until he went away, Don't tell him I'm here I don't think he likes me for what I did to him. Now for the questions that were directed at me."

Hawkeman92: "If enemy count then I would like Pandora's powers hands down, if not then Toki's power, I can think of alot of things I could do."

Evil giggle.

Hawkeman92: "I'm bad at determing peoples power so I'll just go with the list other people have. And if I could meet Jiro I would get him to all kinds of things for me since he's so nice. Now for questions."

Q. Luna Harrington why are you Work with Witch hunters?

Q. Freya Mori have you heard of the infamous clean freak in east headquarters and if you have what do you think of her?

Q. Diablo Teruk What made you want to become a blacksmith?

Q. Volke if someone payed you a very large sum of money to kill someone but they were really anoying and had a bad atitude to you, would you still do it?

Q. Trinisette hows life with one arm?

Q. Lilith Pendragon are there any witches you don't like?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 pm

A1: volke: "Job is job, as long as the customer pays it will be carried out."

A2: Lilith Pendragon: "Of course there are witches i dislike, for example the one to give me my supporter. And those that act violent towards others, but that counts for anyone i meet. Other than that, nobody particular"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Q. Draco Would you allow people to join your army without turning them into..... something? and if so then what kind of people?

Q. Xan Can you swim? :D

Q. Xan what would someone have to do to be your friend and earn your trust?

Q. Xan if you turned into a normal person and lost your fire abilitys what would you do?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

A1 Xan: Can I swim? Yes, I can indeed swim, however there are limits,
1. I cannot go past 20 feet underwater 2. The temperature around the water has to be anything other than arctic and northern temperature 3. Most of the time the water evaporates around me so I can't stay in too long.

A2 Xan: What would it take to become my friend? Well that is easy, you have to fight me in battle and prove yourself a warrior, if you do that, then I have no qualms with considering you an ally, even if you lose majorly I will still respect your resolve .

A3 Xan: If I returned to normal, if only *sigh* Well if I lost my fire abilities I can still fight, firebending is a martial art and I still have alchemy and my chemicals so I still have power in battle.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Draco: Not all of my army are demons, some are humans and other creatures that wish to help without becoming demons, my temple is a city that allows all races to interact, of course, humans have to live with the demonic cultures, usually women, who end up as statues and slaves for the Gorgons, but those are willing statues. Anyway, humans in my temple city have learned to embrace the culture, there are some human and demon couples too, a little queer but that is how love finds it's way past barriers.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue850/850Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:56 pm

A1 Mori

Freya: Who the hell is that? i sdon care about other people,......only about Lycan~<3

A2 Teruk

Diablo : Only strong men become black smiths, so it was only naturel i became one *flexes mussles* Hitting the iron with my amazing strength *takes bodybuilder pose* See these musscles *Takes another pose* Only men of steel can attain these *makes the musscles dance*

A3 Trinisette
Trinisette: HAHAHAHAHAHA i can still kill so why should i care how many i have HAHAHAHHA
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 am

Q. Hey Kali, how does it feel being a woman?

Q. Arkrius, now that you have been going through so much and done such wrong, how does it feel knowing that Myrie still treasures you when you believed no one did? How do you feel about her and her trust in you?
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue585/700Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:28 am

A.

"...it's...good to know...as my former allies soon become enemies. My feeling towards her? ...they're positive, I'll say that much. However, her trust is too placed on a bastard such as myself. I'm quite...unreliable. Perhaps too unreliable and destructive...hell, like in Port Dace when I tried to bombard the town just to get the poor sod who attacked my ship. I was ready to destroy regardless of the casualties or friendly fire..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 am

A. Kali: It is different I admit, I am having trouble getting used to how sensitive some of my body parts are. I also haven't gotten used to the fact that I don't have "it" anymore. I wonder how Elena will react when she finds out? I also don't like the fact that men hit on me, I may look like a woman but I'm a man on the inside!!!
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Q1: Pandora, how does it feel being entirely left out, does it suck as much as you do?

Q2: Kalu/kali, have you made any precautions incase some guys do try to hit on you? we got at least 3 cassanova's who might or might not go after your ass.

Q3: Elena, what do you think about the 'upgraded' (or downgrade since he lost something aswell) on your husband? How will you treat him now that he has a female body? btw, first yuri pairing.

Q4: Trinisette, can we consider you H'armless now?

Q5: hey draco, what do you think about the church? don't you think they'll be after you due to your little army of demons? They should could pose danger, since they surely are used to fighting demons.

Q6: Demons (whoever wants to answer): are you weak to holy stuff? Or are you just the normal kind of Monster with no general weakness?
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 am

A1. Draco: They will not be used to fighting these demons, they are human so they aren't truly affected by holy abilities. My demons are also much different than conventional demons, they have strategy, they are strong, they are smart, some smarter than priests. I have confidence in them.

A2. My weakness in battle will have to large, thrown out attacks. I do not have the defence to block attacks like Aer Soph Aur, Lanza Del Relampago, Daion Hado and a Ho-oh Taiho.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue850/850Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 am

A1. Elena: About my husband's "condition" I have decided that it doesn't matter what she looks like, I love her just the same, I just have to get used to it. It's not like it is something totally crazy.

Cecily: Umm Mother?

Elena: Yes dear?

Cecily: You're choking a rabbit

Elena: No I'm not *Throws away rabbit* Now off you go, get the surprise ready

Cecily: Alright, I don't think we should be doing this to Father

Elena: Call her something like Mother or Mom or something like that from now on

Cecily: But-

Elena: No buts now get it ready, now I'm about to show you the perks of having Kali.

Elena: Kali!!!

Kali: What!!? And stop calling me that!!!

Elena: I have a little surprise for you

Kali: What is it?

Elena: Here drink this first

Kali: I can't tell what it is, but it smells fishy...

Elena: Just drink it already!

Kali: Ok, ok geez *Drinks* Uggh what is thi...*collapses* Elena, why?

Elena: Because I want to try something and I knew you wouldn't agree to it, so I had someone make a special concoction that passes even your senses to paralyze you and leave your body in my hands.

Kali: What are you going to do?

Elena: Cecily

Cecily: Yes Mother I have it right here *Brings in maid outfit*

Kali: No, Elena, I didn't know you liked this sort of thing

Elena takes maid outfit and moves closer

Kali: Elena please don't, Elena plea- *gagged*

Elena: Hush now darling, you are the only one other than me who can change clothes so now I get to have my fun

Kali: MMMPHH!!! MMMMPPPPPHHHH!!!!!! MHMMMHMMMPPPPPHHHH!!!!!!

Elena: There, look at you, cute as a button

Kali: How could you? This is so degrading... and worse I can't even move. How long until this wears off?

Elena: From 6 to 24 hours

Kali: Wait so it could take an entire day?

Elena: Yup, more than enough time for me to change your clothes, now how about this short skirt and sweater?

Kali: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

A2. Kali: Truth be told, I have no idea how I am supposed to shake off getting hit on, I just have to make sure 3 things. 1. They aren't using magic 2. They don't have some strange pheromone 3. They didn't DRUG MY DRINK!!!

Elena: Sorry...

A3. My weakness in battle? Well my biggest weakness is area attacks, those are the most difficult for me to evade. I am skilled when it comes to direct attacks, attacks that I cannot see, like mind attacks are hard for me to fight against.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next