Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Q&A

+14
Kurohane
Xan
Concealer
Starkiller
Kali
Holiday
Hawkeman92
Areos
Crimson Moon
Artist
Myrie
Frost
Vesperia
Muzak
18 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty Re: Character Q&A

Post by Frost Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm

A.1
Risey:"Vorst, Vorst, Vorst.... who the hell is that guy I don't remember a guy name Vorst or any of the sorts."

Vorst accidently walks in.

Risey:”Kid how many times do I haveta tell you ta knock the FUCKIN door when come in! Damn is it really that hard knocking on the door.”
Vorst:”No it’s just that this is my room your in.”

Risey looks quite embarrassed as she sees poster of herself on the wall. Quickly grabs Vorst and slams him onto the wall while averting her eyes away from her own stare.

Risey: “Looky here kid, I don’t give two fucks about being in your room since mine was completely obliterated and it’s all your fault.”
Vorst:”No it wasn’t its those zombies fault.”
Risey:”Oh, since when did you have the courage ta back talk ta me like that.”

Slams Vorst against the wall even harder then before.

Risey:”Don’t ya ever talk ta me like that again.”
Vorst:”Like I’d care.”
Risey:”What’d you say.”
Vorst: “Nothing.....” damn bitch
Risey:”Anyway I’am confiscating your underwear for special purpose.”
Vorst:”What, they didn’t even laid a hand on you and yet your taking my precious underwear.”
Risey:”Yes and if ya got any other complaints I’d be more than happy to answer them.” Punches the wall next to her and leaving it to crumble.

Risey:"Don’t forget to pay my bill."

A.2
Risey:”Let’s see there was that time when I black mailed the higher ups and got.... how many was it, ten no hundreds wait ten million kyi but it was all spent for bailing myself outta jail. And theres also the time when I scammed an entire train full of rich greys but lost all the money in the end. There was also that time when I got a white class to... no it was another jailbreak attempt.... well to be honest right now I have something worth half the cost of WH.”

Risey sees a group of greys walking by as they fled by the sight of her staring at them with evil demonic eyes.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue720/800Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/400Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm

A:

Luthien: "um..."
Leneor: "go ahead, dont be so shy all the times."
Luthien: "o-okay, well... i realy like leneor..."
Leneor: "you're giving even shorter answers then Ă„eon."
Luthien: "O-Oh, i'm sorry, well i have a couple of people i know, but i haven't met them for a while. There are also a few at the Network that treat me nicely, but i'm not sure if you call that Friends. And L-Leneor of course." she blushes.

Takamichi: "oh, that boy. I like his attitude. he lacks social skills, but once you get to know him he is actually quite nice towards people. I also have the feeling he has inner fights with liking people from Witchhunters, in his own way he seems timid. Maybe he is a male type of that tsundere you talk of."
Leneor: "I'll arrange that you have to run around in a santa costume all the time."
Takamichi: "I'm your financial supporter, not your buttler."
Leneor: "Never said i'd only order it."

Zidan:"Are you two fighting?"
Takamichi: "not realy no. Well and this is my little Brother Zidan, he's a bit of a nuissance at times." Takamichi chuckles. Zidan kicks against his knee.
"Ouch, oh well, but he realy is devoted to his work, we'll see in a couple of years, then he'll probably understand that work is a burden.Anyway, please be nice to him, he's my brother after all, and i can't have people bully him."

Lilith Pendragon: "Me? Well, i'm currently busy with my research and the witches i look over with. Most of them are still pretty young and need protection you know. For what i'm currently researching..." she takes an odd looking book and flaps it open. "I'm currently trying to find a way of curing the Mana poisoning that hit artificial magic users. Its in connection with three sacred places of the world and..."
Leneor: "I guess that is enough, no need to spoil things." or tell useless information. "how about you tell us where you are currently residing?"
Lilith: "It would not help you, you're in the well of wonders currently. go search in the north, but my tower also creates a strong camounflage shield so i doubt you could find it."
Leneor: *sigh*
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 pm

A.

Isabella: "...nothing -"
Arkrius: "What type of answer is that? That's barely two seconds long!"
Isabella: "...fine. I feel nothing. He's reckless...stupid, smells like tobacco, arrogant, greedy, selfish, unpredictable, unreliable. There are no redeeming features about him."
Arkrius: "There are some redeemable qualities about me!"
Isabella: "...no there are not."

Arkrius facepalms.

Arkrius: "I'll never understand you...I'm not THAT bad."

------

Arkrius: "Questions, questions, questions....

Q1. Luthien, what is your relation with the network?

Q2. Risey, do you have any feelings for Vorst?

Q3. Arkrius: Anyone have any damned cigarettes? I ran out. On a more serious matter, Leneor, what is this network?"

Last edited by Pants on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

A:

Luthien: "Eh? You are asking about my connection with the network without knowing what it is?"
Leneor: "Let me explain. The Network is actually nothing more than a vast amount of people with no connection with either of the two fronts, witches and WH. Most of them are in guilds, mostly thief and assassins guilds. The whole network exists for the sake of protecting neutral ones such as Luthien, and me while i was not 'hired' by WH. Its a stateless organisation that actually only works as a syndicate against none in particular. There are a few mayor people that decide on important stuff, but it's more like a ragtag carpet of neutral people linked with others.

Since its an underground organisation, neither witches nor WH like the fact they protect about anyone who is in need, its actually quite knowledgable and often has information that exceeds WH and witches by far. Luthien is a medium ranked member, its a thing about trust realy. I've been moderate, slightly higher, up until WH forced me to join.
They have many weak witches or magic users among them, but also a few dangerous criminals in the eyes of the public. Like Volke, i met him during the short time i resided at an assassins guild workshop. I myself have grown up on a large part under the cover of the network."

Luthien: "umm..."
Areos: "i answered your question aswell, i hope you don't mind."
Luthien "O-of course not."
A shy smile appears on Luthiens face.

Q1: "Hey arkrius, have you ever tried nicotine chewing gum?"
Q2: "Has someone pulled a 'exploding cigarette' joke on you arkrius? and how many bullets did they extract out of that guys body?"
Q3: "Sora, did you learn all your spells by reading books or did you have a tutor once?"
Q4: "if i gave you a fiddle, Castro, could you play it?"

A guy walks inside, a big red cape and a black tunic with a few ornaments on it. He looks somewhat like a lord or a knight.
"You guys haven't seem Jiro, have you? Well, then i'll search on."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:22 pm

A1.

Arkrius: "Nicotine chewing gum...no I haven't tried it. It might be an alternative when I don't have mana for the arcane cigarette and cigarettes. Genius! I must find this gum! Where can I find it! NIIIIIIIIIIICOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! Where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you!"

Arkrius sprints off the find the gum.

Theoril: "...boss really needs to stop his addiction...I don't even know if it's an addiction or it's love for nicotine anymore. I'd say both though."

A2.

Arkrius: "...yes. That fucker who pulled it last time thought it would be hilarious"
Alexander: "Hah!"
Arkrius: "Bullets...I believe I shot around...one...two...three...fifty-four...fifty-seven bullets into his body." He shrugs. "I lost count after I went insane for having no cigarettes available. So, for anyone who has that idea...here's a picture for what WILL happen to you."

Arkrius shows a picture of a body riddled with bullet holes and with the room covered in blood.

Arkrius: "Don't even think about it."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

A1 Trinisette: WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH DIE DIE DIE... i am killing HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dinisette: Teehee just wait and see big boy *winks at jiro*
Sola: Trinisette-sama said to keep a low profile, so i did

A2 Desmond: Well i don't know everything, but what i know is great to firther studie that which is the unkown, By the way
(Q) Jiro can i cut you open to see how that power of yource works?
Desmond: everything interest me but of all i'd say the unkown, the pursuit of absolute knowledge is my quest. but to use it is another thing o well *starts switching brains of random people*

A3 Diablo: WHO WOULD I LIKE THE ONLY RUNTS THAT COME HERE ARE LAZY BLUE'S "ow no my saber~it broke" OF COURSE IT DI WHO SWINGS LIKE THAT 'mister my sword is to small' THAT"S A FUCKING SHORT-SWORD, so no i haven;t met many people i acctually consider worthy
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 am

A1. "No I haven't met Volt in the west"

A2. "They're nice to be around and they certainly keep things interesting, they can be very annoying at times though"

A3. Vari: Oh it was so nice to have Sora as my first real friend, she was so young, but she was so smart and strong.

Sasha: She is powerful, I'll give her that, and smart too. But she didn't really speak out a lot before, then she turned out to care a lot about us.

Creed: She is indeed a great asset and one of the only people that wasn't afraid of Lady Vari's powers.

Geo: She is really mean and sarcastic, but she can be nice too. She likes to make remarks to me and hit me a lot though.

Jawgrin: WOOF!

Jolken: She is a really shy but powerful girl, but she lacks feminine characteristics, she acts too much like a boy.

Liliane: She can be really cute sometimes, she uses spells in her sleep, but she lacks hygene sometimes, when we travelled through a desert, she hadn't showered for 10 days.

Patricia: Sora-nee can be really scary sometimes, especially when someone insults her. But she is smart and knows almost everything there is to know.

A4."I learned the basic spells from other people who use my type of magic, but me and Vari are the only ones left able to use the higher levels. Everyone else died trying to experiment"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/200Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Q.

Arkrius: "This is for everyone. What's your story? What was your life before being involved of the war?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm

A Lycan: War? what war? i've lives in the foresht until i wash 18 after that i went on adventure

Q. arkrius, would you go as far as breathing gunsmoke to feed your addiction? o.o
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm

A.

Arkrius: "If things come to worse, I will. However, I doubt it feeds the addiction. I will pass out without any nicotine in my system for a certain period of time. That would be around...thirty to forty minutes, maybe even an hour. Hell, I'll even try smoke from a fire. But it probably wouldn't work. It might be interesting as well."

Arkrius falls to his knee as his body as slight spasms. He fires multiple shots in the air and breaths in the gun smoke.

Arkrius: "Ah, much better. So it does work. Gunsmoke feeds addiction, check."

Last edited by Pants on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 pm

the chainsmoker(y'know who i mean) wrote:"This is for everyone. What's your story? What was your life before being involved of the war?"
A:
Leneor: "Spend most of my life hiding under the help of the network. I have been at diffrent hideouts from time to time, and gathering some sword/daggerskills and general knowledge about how to survive. Before that... well, i know i was too young, i remember living in a village, and i believe there was a castle once. after that i know i was at the tower, but what happened there - i feel it, but i have no idea what it realy was. the blocked of memories thing, remember?"

Q1:"Do you guys have some kind of hobby when you're not busy with missions or other stuff? smoking and shooting people will be left out on this one, so you can keep resting arkrius."

Q2: "how long will we have to consider Arkrius to be H-armless? will he get a new arm?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm

A: Lycan: I Likes to vishit Mishter Diablo when i ish at central ish that a hobby? Also eating meat, and go on adventure~ XD
Inugami: Aka causing trouble for others
Lycan: What wash that?
Inugami: Nothing mistress nothing

Q for everyone if you would end up in a modern soceity with no ability's what would your job be?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

A1. "Hey! I have other hobbies too, other then drinking, smoking and shooting. I also craft guns and starting to get back to playing the piano. However, with one arm, it'll be a bit rough..."

A2.

Arkrius: "Hey! I heard that! You basterd."

Arkrius quickly runs out of the room to find out who wrote the question.

Theoril: "Well, I'm trying to surprise the boss with a new arm, however, humans cannot take mana directly and he doesn't have a source to release it yet. So, a magical arm will not work at the moment until I can sort it out the kinks. It'll take some time, so the boss will have to deal with one arm."

Arkrius attempts to open the door however Theoril closes the door, hiding away the arm before opening the door.

Arkrius: "Hey! Theoril, have you seen that spare mechanical arm? I've tried to craft myself an arm, but I don't have the parts anymore..."
Theoril: "Nope, haven't seen it."
Arkrius: "Damn! Alexander! You basterd!"

Arkrius sprints out of the room. Theoril quietly sighs and takes the arm back out. He places it on the table and sighs again.

Theoril: "...that was close."

A3. "My profession in a world with no abilities? Hmm...I'd be a debt collector..."

Last edited by Pants on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:28 am

A."Why do I have a flaming skull? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A curious and thought filling question indeed, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!. I didn't always have a flaming skull. No I was once a handsome young man, but I attempted to gain to power of the great salamander Efreet. He respected my resolve and gave me power, but I was cursed with this appearance.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

A:

Leneor: "In real life? no idea, probably studying something and then getting myself myself a job like a ranger or maybe even Artist - i want something where i have peace."

q: "Hey arkrius, it seems like rainy weather and darkness is something you like, is that so? ad about everyone else, what kind of weather do you prefer?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:53 pm

A.

Arkrius: "Yeah that's true. I like the sound and feeling of rain and the nature of darkness, makes me feel right at home. So, nighttime and rainy weather raise my spirits. However, I also like fall and spring, mostly the mild weather they bring. Not too hot and not too cold."
Theoril: "That is true. Boss always had a like for-"
Arkrius: "Theoril, they asked me, not you!"
Theoril: "Sorry, boss"
Arkrius: "Damn it, what's with everyone, interrupting me like that. Geez, assholes."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:23 am

Q. "Kurohane, what's with your interest with Arkrius? He isn't that great."

Arkrius: "...you motherfucker. Go to hell! ...besides, I'm not THAT bad as I've stated earlier..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 am

A."It is in my nature to like men. I am both a Siren and a Vampire, both seduce men to their own pleasure, Arkrius has a little something special, but I won't get attached too much, I already know he's married."
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/300Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue545/900Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Q: "what teams would work out the best in your opinion? (strategy/Teamwork and the like) with whom would you guys expect to gain the best results in a battle. "
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm

A. Arkrius: "Teams that could work out? Hmm...that's a tough one. Most of the Witch Hunter's don't exactly seem to work well together. I can probably imagine in their minds, they are saying, quote, unquote, fuck teamwork. However, the ones that could most likely work in a team would be perhaps Leneor and myself. I believed we worked a little well during our short time in the North and that seemed successful. Jiro and Toki would seem like a good team, but we'd have to see that in action. Tracey and myself, Kaluoshen and Xan...and a few others."

Arkrius quietly takes in a breath before he continues.

"The one's that would get the best results in battle...it would be either Saten, Toki, Kaluoshen, Myrie, Draco...and a few others..."

Q. Arkrius: "Now to throw a bone in the opposite question. Who do you think wouldn't work well together? I already know someone I wouldn't work well with..."

Alexander is seen on the floor covering his crotch with his hands.

"Basterd pisses me off like no other. Makes me wonder why I even taught him how to use a gun..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

A:

Leneor: "There's barely anyone whom i would not work together if the situation asked for it. I'd ally with someone trying to assassinate me if we were forced to work together to get out of something alive. I'd even work together with a dumb corrupted WH or an insane witch, even if i don't like the pairing I would try to overlook it for the sake of something more important.
You can gues with whim i would not work together with, though..."

"For whim i'd team up with - hard question. I can work together with Arkrius, as long as he is still sane. His range skills work fine with me, since i'm usualy mid to close range and divert the enemies attention while he gives support from the backlines. And Lycan when her supporter takes over, Inu seems calm and intelligent - he acts on orders but can think by himself, and he'd probably be able to go into the close-range fighting with enemies i could not beat.
If i had to take another one up from the others... maybe sora, her pure damage output makes her an asset for any team, even though i have the feeling she wouldn't realy listen to my orders..."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 am

For users

Q. What character whose power do you want?

Q. Who do you think are the power levels of every active character from weakest to strongest?

For Characters

Q. Who do you think make the greatest match romantically? (battle wise was taken)

Q. How do you think about the odds of the battle between WH and against WH characters? (all neutral/ unrelated characters don't count)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue585/700Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:58 am

Arkrius

A1. "Romantic match? Hm. I'd say Leneor and Luthien. By the looks of it, they'd make a cute couple. Other then that, not many other matches come to mind. Maybe Jiro and Sora." Arkrius quietly laughs. "However, I really doubt that'd work. But of course, obviously myself with either Myrie, Kurohane, Jade, Meryl and Kiri."

He grins.

"Or perhaps, Jiro and Sirix. Hah. That'd be a laugh. But Leneor and Luthien for sure."

A2. "Hm. The odds are against myself. That is for sure. Hell, I'm not even truly against WH. Just whatever earns me money. Hell, I'd probably switch sides if WH provides enough money and benefits. But, that is something I doubt that will happen and I really doubt that I'll be let off the hook if I give myself in voluntarily, probably tortured, beaten and worse if he finds out."

----------
Pants

A1. I'd want Jiro's. Duplicating sounds awesome, the money...hehehehe...

A2. Xan, Draco, Sora, Kal, Myrie, Kurohane, Tracey, Nero, Kumo, Lycan, Leneor, Sirix, Vorst, Arkrius and lastly Jiro. My two-cents/dollars/whatever on it. ...I think that's everyone...right? Edit: Oh whoops, I put it strongest to weakest.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 am

Zeroblade

A. I would love to have Kumo's powers, I love the power
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Q. What character whose power do you want?

Leneor: "I'm not entirely sure to whom that question i-" Leneor freezes in time.
Me/myself/I: " ok, i take over. I'd take Arkrius' insane amount of luck, and the immortality. Other than that i'd actually find Sora's skills nice, chanting spells of any kind."

Q. Who do you think are the power levels of every active character from weakest to strongest?

Jiro - vorst - sirix - Arkrius - Leneor - tracey - Nero - saten - Lycan - Kumo - Kurohane - toki - Kal - Xan - Myrie - Sora - Draco

then again, this does not mean a higher up easily beats a lower one, i took out special circumstances such as going into insane mode or that stuff.

For Characters

Q. Who do you think make the greatest match romantically? (battle wise was taken)

Leneor: "-s directed at. huh? wait... oh who cares. Best chances? Tracey and Millie if he finaly stops going after every girl/guy *shudders* he sees. I bet they'd make the perfect married couple. And i doubt Sirix and Jiro will end up together, and you're worse than the unsuccessful casasnova Arkrius."

Q. How do you think about the odds of the battle between WH and against WH characters? (all neutral/ unrelated characters don't count)

leneor: "Eh? i guess that is directed at the ones not associated directly to WH. Personaly i hate fighting overall, but i can totaly see disputes coming up. If Jiro stops pissing off girls stronger than him i don't think WH will fght against WH, but non-WH against WH fights will happen for sure."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next