Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission start: Attack of Myrill

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Lycan flattened the metal box out across the floor to see what she caught "Damn he gots away" she saw th hole in the floor "Ow no you don" the metal slithered and crawled towards her then it started to grow smaller and smaller, only a metal plate around her remained. As the metal drilled its way through the ground in a 20 meter radius a net was spun of metal waiting for the wolf to reappear. Then she started to poor water in the hole the water drained from her dimensional hole, the supply seemed endless. "Let's see if he can breath under water" She grinned while blood ran down her teeth "Sheems like i getting used to this form.

(-25 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Areos Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm

[STD]

["I hate waiting"] grawfang growled. He was located directly under one of the houses, it seemed the safest place, at least until he suddenly heard gashing sounds, and after a few minutes, maybe 5, he felt water against his paws.

["flooding me out? the square will surely collapse with a few minutes, good that i took my time digging towards here."]
The tunnel filled up rather quickly, and he was soon surrounded by the water, not that he was in panic at all due to that. He led his claw upwards, crashing the wood above and visiting one of the citizens in his house. A family with once child, the father had am Axe in his hand. Grawfang payed them no notice and walked pas tthem to the door.

The man ran at him and attacked with his Axe, slashing it downwards onto grawfangs back, but it bounced off like it was nothing. the fur wasnt even cut.
["she might regret bringing water into this, thanks. My fur is strengthened with water in it, and i even got myself a nice little protection from fire."] he walked outside pushing the door open, and seeing lycan at the hole he had entered.

The door behind him slammed shut, but by then he had disappeared once again into the shadows.

{Grawfang: 715 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Lycan waited when she heard sounds coming from a nearby house, the door opened and a blur vanished into the shadows. "Owno you can't escape me who learned her tracking by starving to death" She sharped her senses, *drip drip* the sound of water droplets, the smell of wet fur and the sensation of the mercury injected in the target. "Hehe" The guitar started to play a diffrent tune -Thor's hamer- Lycan's fists and feet bathed in lightning, she dashed towards the target and first smashed her left fist in the ground creating a large blinding flash, as soon as Grawfang was visible she threw her right at him, metal that had still been on her body shot like a pole from her left foot guiding the lightning towards grawfang, the network which was still under ground rose to the surface and reached from Lycan to grawfang, She stomped on the network and electrified everything on it. A bit of blood ran down her cheeck from her eye.

(-20 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

[STD]

He had rammed his claws into the ground, standing firm as the torrent of thunder roared around him. He stood there like a rock, not moving one bit despite all that which was thrown at him.
as the attack withered down he still stood there, slowly raising his head. a few shocks still covered him, making him tingle.
"magnificent!" he shouted out, panting loud. "haha! I feel like 20 years ago, finaly something to enjoy! I feel it tingling in my whole body, and its not just that thunder. Very Well!"

Grawfang's eyes had lightened up, he finaly seemed properly into the fight. Then he suddenly charged at lycan, within the blink of an eye he was infront of her, biting deep into her shoulder. A slight crunching sound could be heard, but grawfang was now into it, he flipped over above her wile still holding her, pulling her upwards and throwing her up into the air.
He landed and went right back into attacking, even though lycan was still in the air, he pushed himself off the ground and tackled her from below, forcing her back into the air again. He landed and went right off for the next blow...

(I guess I'll be so nice and leave lycans dmg to you. have a nice day :P )

{ -250 HP}
{Grawfang: 465 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Grawfangs teeth sank into Lycan shoulder Luckly that her shirt had metal in it or it woulod have easely taken her arm off, still blood seeped from underneeth her shirt then she was thrown in the air she saw him coming in a flash the blood around her wounds came together and hardened in the spot she was hit, the hit penetrated however. A new form of her power, manipulation of the metal in her blood, yet she couldn;t control it good enough yet. she saw Grawfang ready himself for his next attack. as soon as Grawfang jumped she knew it was her chance, unlike her he would not be able to dodge in mid-air. Lycan charged mana into her body and a metal plate appeared in midair from the metal in her remaining clothes. she pushed of against it ,after she reformed the plate -Form of the hedgehog- a ball formed around her with Massive metal spikes around it -Thor's hamer- the hedgehog ball got charged by the four electrical blast.

(-100 health -15health -100 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm

[STD]

He slashed at the ball of needles, he bend off the spikes sidewards that would have sunk into him otherwise, using the made-up landingspot he pushed himself right off again, letting the ball crash into the ground by itself, he landed on a roof, but readied himself right for the next charge, if the enemy were to stay in its shell he would rip it open there.

the shock that was given to him seemed minor, he didnt even care for it, this was way too much fun to abort because of some thunder going through him.

{- 30 HP}

{Grawfang: 435 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Lycan had no intention of stayiong in her shell, the only reason why she used this was to get some solid ground under her feet. As soon as the ball hit the ground, the metal started warping and formed into a metal disk under Lycan's feet. "Well itsh good to be on the ground again" She grinned, An exhilirated look on her face. A true battle of two beast was going on between them, neither backing down.

- Nova Ball - -Thor's hamer- Lycan made a wall between Grawfang and her self with a hole in the middle through the middel she fired The nova ball, she eletrified the wall and like a shotgun she sprayed electrified metal bullets around the nova ball.

(-40 mana -10 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 pm

[STD]

Grawfamg knew the fireball needed to go through the iron wall infront of him, so that would be the shortest route. He was still a little wet, which was fortunate as he dashed onto the fireball before it even properly exited the whole, he apporached lycan head-on through the fireball, ignoring the paint he suffered.

"you prefer ground? fine..."
His approach had been too fast to truly react as he pierced through the attack, and he once again jumped lycan and grabbing her her shoulder again, repeating his attack from before, but this time he let go of her later, having her flipped in a 180° angle and thrown against the hard ground. the impact threw his target into air right away, allowing grawfang to tackle her into the nearby wall.
After that he started rolling around, putting out the other flames and charred pieces of fur around him. It was a mix of Black&white now.

{- 175 HP}

{Grawfang: 260 HP}

(lycan took a serious amount of damage -215 health)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm

If it hadn;t been for the metal on her back when she went through the wall she might have broken a few ribs, Lycan climbed back out of the hole she made as she had been slammed through. she fell to one knee for one sec and coughed up some blood "That was one heavy push"She smiled and straightend herself. "Time to use that then"Lycan took a deep breath and spurted straight for grawfang while she moved forward, Metal started to get dragged along. Swords ,spears ,arrows ,bullets even simple daggers where created. "Thish ish what you get after not thinking about everything" She had been secretivly manipulating the mercury in grawfangs body to move to his eyes, she then used it to completly block his eye sight from the inside out. With one motion the arsenal behind Lycan rained down in front of her.

(- 100 mana -5 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

[STD]

"HAHAHA, But its so much more fun to fight without thinking, a duel is about fighting, not outsmarting the enemy!" he roared out loud - he realy seemed to enjoy the match, despite the fact he had taken so much damage.

He went straight forward, despite not seeing anything, even if the enemy had laid a trap for it. After all, he couldn't stop after all this fun he had.
He got struck by several weapons, but since the attack was widespread that number got smaller, and luckily all those small weapons and projectiles weren't of any danger for him to penetrate his fur and skin, only the swords and spears managed to slam themself into his body. He ran forward and then tackled forward into lycans position.

{-50 HP}
{Grawfang: 210 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 pm

She didn;t have alot of mana left, so she decided to stand and fight. Some of the swords moved towards her fist making steel gloves -thor's hamer- Grawfang charged, the gloves shone the light of the thunder around it. A tackle from grawfang, Lycan didn;t dodge but did move a bit to the side minimizing the damage. Before grawfang could get away she slammed one thunder fist straight into the base of Grawfangs neck, then she pushed of and landed to the side. "NOW THISH ISH A FIGHT" Lycan Smiled and was extremely excited.

(-80 health -30 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm

[STD]

"Indeed small one, now you get it!" he was hit by by her attack rather easily, but it didnt bother him too much.
he could hear the thud from her landing, charging right towards it, and then delivering a blow against her foot, leaving a large gash.

"I'm handicapped, gotta make up for that, right?" he joked, as he injured lycans leg. He tackled her once again, this time into the air.

{ - 30 HP}
{Grawfang: 180 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Lycan was blown into the air, She quikly made a harpoon out of the now normal right glove and also a steel wire. She threw it towards Grawfang, it seemed to miss. Then she gave one strong pull on the cable and flew straight to grawfang, she threw her left fist straight for his face and with the added strength of the fall down it would make one hell of a punch.

(-100 Health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm

[STD]

It was problematic, in the air he had problems to make out her position, and if her technique didn't fade anytimes soon she might keep on throwing stuff at him from above. His instinct told him to jump aside, making him
evade the javelin/harpoon that instead went into the ground, even though it had scraped his side.
He noticed that it moved even after it had gone into the ground, so she probably was targeting him even further. Since he couldn't say where she was, he just rolled together in a crouching position, taking the following blow with full force into his side. (he protected his face by rollng up)

The fist had connected and send another wave of pain against him, put that was more like a signal. he grabbed her arm and smashed her against the ground once again, he panted heavily. even he ran out of air by now, but his smile remained.

{ - 70 HP}

{Grawfang: 110 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm

A hit she was happy she actually hit it, when she got grabbed and slammed right into to ground *cough* Blood sprayed from her mouth. "Ish that your best shot? " She smiled, the blinding tech got a bit less as Lycan started to lose control over them, Grawfang should be able to start making out vague figures, like looking through a thick fog.

"I don't like taking my time"She smiled, Then she opend her arms and let al the swords spears and daggers fly towards grawfang from all direction, along the floor. -nova ball- -thor's hamer- the swords, spears and daggers got electrified and the nova ball flew just above the swords. If Grawfang evade by goin up he'd get blasted by the ball if he stayed down he;d get hit by the electrical barrage.

(-80 health -60 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 pm

[STD]

Grawfang charged forward into the weapons aimed at him, it was by far better than taking the giant fireball that would knock him out in one go. He let the swords pierce into him from the front. the direct charge saved him from the sides and the rear, in exchange for having those weapons infront pount into him with more force. He knew they were loaded with energy again, but he didnt feel much of it despite the damage it dealt.

He jumped at lycans feet while turning his body sideways, sweeping her off the ground. As she was still in the air he gave her a kick with his hind legs, as she was once again flailed around the battlefield.
This fight would probably end within the next two or three attacks, by then either his opponent would kneel before him, or he would collapse.

{ - 40 HP}

{Grawfang: 70 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Lycan was again flying over the battlefield, Luckly this time she was close enough to the ground. She smashed her fist into the ground, with a flip she landed back on her feet. "Hehe Lets continue" She had been flung straight into a field filled by the scattered weapons, as she charged for grawfang she kicked the blades and spears making them hurdle towards grawfang, with her remaining strength she flashed in front of him and made upperut straight at his jaw, with her steel spiked fist.

(-60 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

[STD]

It was certainly possible... but he deemed it not neccessary. Yes, he could have tried evading, but he felt his power runing low anyway - he would give this fight to the young one.
The blow against his jaw hit him, he had not moved an inch, even as the blow connected he did not give up his stance, he stood firm.

After a while in stillstand he pushed the blow aside and slowly lay down, closing his eyes. he looked peaceful as if he were to sleep, though little bit ragged from appearance - his white fur was covered in red bloodstains and some of his fur had even turned black from the fires earlier.

"i'm done. you can deliver your last blow..."

{-40 HP}

{Grawfang: 30 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Lycan's eyes twinkeled and a big grin was on her face, she pulled back her arm and with a large and strong jolt the arm hurldeld towards grawfangs face, yet she stopped within an inch of his face and gave a small knock on his forehead. "My win, Teehee" She stood back up and dusted of the dust. She stretched and fell down backwards , the mana ears faded yet the fur tail of her wolven fusion stayed. With a big grin it started getting black before her eyes "My win, i get to decide what happens to the losher"
she lifted her head towards grawfang "Don't harm anyone in this village, ill take care of that foresht issue"With that she fainted, heading for a deep sleep.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

[STD]

"hehe... those young ones allways surprise me. That was not the deal, but fine, i'll keep everyone from attacking - but i do hope you hold that promise, lycan of the rophy clan." Grawfang began to smirk as he lifted himself up.

He looked dow at lycan who was sleeping right there on the spot.
["After all there still remain humans that know of the pride of a wolf. Call my name if you're around here and i might come and help you, can't have those old bonds break, can I?"] he added in wolftongue, even though lycan was already sleeping.

He slowly walked away from the battlefield with numerous weapons sticking out of the ground, and a sleeping girl in the middle of it. He took his time as he walked towards his forest.

(btw, mission accomplished)

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 am

Tracey was sitting on top of a small building watching the fight come to an end. Melody was asleep on his shoulder. Tracey took a deep breath. "Finally gosh. I thought the fight would never end." He got up streching his back, it cracked. He did a small hop off the building landing a distance away from the sleeping Lycan.

"Although my challenge was completly ignored. She did a great job, a realy great job indeed. But that wolf was something else though. At times I didnt know who was going to win." Tracey chuckled. He held out the metal that Jet gave to him ealier. "So what the hell was this for then." He started to toss it in the air while he walked.

Soon it slipped and it fell cracking on the floor. "He also said this metal was as hard as steel. But whats this." Tracey bent down and picked up, it was a medium sized green crystal. "Ahhh pretty crystal." Tracey placed the green crystal in his pocket.

Tracey watched as Grawfang walked away from the area. For a small insant he the urge to go over there and kill the fearsome wolf. Not for any moral reason. Just for the fun and the pleasure. It would be so easy just a simple cut to its throat would end its life. Tracey's eyes were glowing a bright yellow as he thought this.

He went and picked up Lycan. He placed her on his shoulder, her tail would get in his face sometimes. He started walking back in the direction of the train. Still thinking of killing Grawfang, infact if Lycan wasnt sleeping he probalby would have. But Tracey was starting to hate himself for thinking this. The train arrived and he stepped on. He placed Lycan on a couch and let her rest. He sat next to her still pondering about killing Grawfang. He had forgotten all about saying bye to Jet, Katara, and the mother. His mind was lost in darkness.

"Whats happening to me." Tracey quitely whispered to himself.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Lycan woke up just before the train left, she remembered her promise. With the last of her mana she manipulated some metal into an axe and threw it with tremendous force towards the position of the mayor. It flew from out of the train and ended up just missing the head of the mayor. When he looked up a meesage was written on it "If i ever hear about any harm to the foresht or the wolvesh, then ill be back to finish or little Dance" The mayor looked terrified by both the accuraccy and the force behind the blade but what scared him the most was the message. The doors closed and the train started moving "Ow mishter tracey sorry for taking all the fun" A smile was on her face and with that she drifted off again.

"She needs to get stronger" A voice came from the shadows of the forest
"Of course she does" Dinisette stoood next to it "You thought this was her peak? HA this is only the beggining, from here on with the help of my new plan "Hound Of Ressurection" i'll finnaly be ready to take revenge for what trinisette did"
"How very sly, din. But do you really think she will be able to get all 4 remaining?"
"She has to, its that or death. That Vessel has no choice" Dinisette had a evil grin on her face as she turned around"Now lets go, we have much to prepare"
"Yes, din" The two dissapeared into thin air.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3