Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission start: Attack of Myrill

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Areos Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 am

[std]
There barely were any wolves left from the attack, it was a mayor defeat for the attackers. Inu had stood his ground, no more wolves were left to fight or break through, Tracey was at fault for several dead or unconcious ones aswell - only lycan had left them alive.

Grawfang was urveilling the whole situation, unseen by every participant. The male would not escape his retribution, but the female human was odd, she had not killed any of his kin, and she smelled like something he had smelled once before, very long ago.
Nevertheless, if the mayor target had just been sighted he had to attend to that matter. After all, this was the person who innitiated this dilemma.

______

Repede had noticed the being in the sky, but he couldnt help it, he was following lycan and slowing down now would surely make him lose her. His attention was diverted while lycan was busy - the mayor. He jumped down the roof, charging forward.
At this point, only that female human at the top of the roofs could intercept him, and he hoped she would not have noticed him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Lycan:

A flash from the corner of her eyes, the sound of something pushing of to gain speed and a smell not found as much in towns, though that could have been the wolves infront of her. With a sharp turn she saw Repede chasrge for the mayor, to stop him she wouldn;t be fast enough. She made a small metal ball from her steel and threw it straight at the mayor knocking him out of repede's striking range, the mayor broke his arm and dropped his gun in the proces, afterwards Lycan flashed inbetween repede and the mayor "Why do you wanna kill this geezer?" Lycan looked a bit confused and took a defensive stance rather then a attacking stance "Mister wolf ish strange, why would you randomly kill" Lycan looked serious and waited for his answer
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

[std]

"natures basic rules, eye for an eye. My clan claims live, at fault for destroying our home an order slay a messenger." Repede had difficulty to talk, it was rare for grand wolves to talk, only few learned human language. during his struggling he looked down to concentrate on his words.

during that time the mayor had made his way acros the ground , hiding an old pistol in his sleeve, he somehow lifted himself up.
"your ambassador attack my villagers, you have attacked and we defendet ourselves. Aside from that, human life his more worthy than that of one mere wolf, you're just animals, like a cow or a pig - i can buy your very body with just a few ounces of kyi."

Repede growled.
"Messenger bring message of attack if destroy forest. You conceited..."

*bang*

The mayor had fired his gun at Repede, hitting his right shoulder.
[you two filthy humans put another trap, fight fair and die like a honrable wolf would!] Repede barked and ran forward, the mayor was behind lycan, and repede just ran at him in blind rage, he would pass right by lycan. His wound had made him considerably slower.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Lycan:

The words of the mayor echoed through Lycan's mind aswell as the bang from the gun. Repede charged forward to attack the mayor. she turned her body and threw the mayor out of the way aswell as letting Repede pass by her she had a few shots at his vitals but instead she turned towards the mayor. an evil shadow was thrown over her face only her eyes where visible, The cat-like pupils fixed on the mayor. Bloodlust and anger seemed to wrap around her body as steam, she walked up to him, he backed up abit trying to run from the virousious being in front of him. with a fell punch Lycan hit his leg sqaushing it "Lycan musht have mishheared mishter mayor" As she said that she shot a fragment of steel down his shoulder making it shoot out fro the back of his shoulder "Cause even Lycan can undershtand what you shaid, it seems as though you don not undershtand the situation very well" The way the mayor was speaking the condecending look on a warrior of pride, a wolf. It only enraged Lycan more she gave him a fell kick making him spin artound his axis and slamming into a lightpole, which then wrapped around his throath. within a second lycan took the gun that was dropped by the mayor in the beating he got, she took out one round and a lighter fell from a dimensional hole. In one small sequence Lycan cracked the bullet off took the gunpowder flashed infront of Repede who in his blind rage didn;t notice in one moment and she placed the gunpowder on the wound. As she backed up the bullet flung out as she bended it out, and she lit the gunpowder scoarching the wound shut. "If you shtill wish to fight we will do it on equal ground, the wound will leave a scar but it shouldn't bother you anymore" Lycan took one hesetating look at the mayor, trying to decide to either kill him or leave him alive. "And Lycan does not put traps" Lycan could understand the growling as Inu had been using that from the day they were fused.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Tracey took Jet home safley. He decided to turn around instead of following lycan towards the center. "Itll be safer if he's home. He flew over the north section and saw a destroyed wooden house. "Ah Shit!" He knew he would loose some money now. He flew down to area and saw his pebbles. "Yeah it had to be them huh. Damn titans always destroying things." He picked em up and flew off towards the center again.

He stopped flying when he reached the center square. He got seeing Lycan squash the mayor's leg. "What the hell is she doing!" Tracey then remebered the wolves that he killed ealier. "Whats wrong with me." His eys were felt like they were burning. "I have never killed before. So why did I do it then." He started rubbing his eyes now. He saw Lycan and the white brown coated wolf from ealier. "There gonna finish this now. Then it will al be over." Tracey looked up at the full moon. "Ahh a wonderful sight."

He flew down towards the mayor. "I dont know what you did or said to piss my partner off so much. But let me heal your wounds." Tracey started a heal spell on the mayors leg. He looked at Lycan "A weird confusing girl she is. Truly. I dont understand the situation between animals and humans and what is happening in this town. But I do know they have killed and couldnt be controlled anylonger, I did what I had to do." Tracey said with a grin. As he looked at Repede. This wasnt a normal grin, it was a grin of killing intent.

Tracey was falling into the darkness.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm

[STD]

Repede was ready to attack. No not realy, he was determined, he had his target right within his eyes, he had everything but one - he lacked the energy to een move properly. Something had been wrong with that bullet, another one of those tricks humans used.
But he could not falter, it would bring disgrace to himself, his tribe, his father, and even the enemy he was facing right now. He forced energy into his legs and began speeding up a little, but it came nowhere close to even running.

he was stopped by a great figure slowly walking out of the shadows, it was wonderous how he had managed to hide himself from everyone up to this point.

"this is enough Repede, go and search the other wounded and unconcious ones. And then go back to the forest, you did your job good enough for a rookie." Grawfang said in human language, he seemed free of any difficulty.
"And now to the remaining people." Grawfang smiled towards lycan, then the mayor, and then towards tracey's position."

He sat down, but his hight easily allowed him to be bigger than the rest of the people on the square. He seemed to chuckle at the mayor, then faced lycan.

"That smell of yours, by now i figured it out. I find it amusing to find someone of your tribe around here, word reached me that they were annihilated in one night several years ago. A pity. That is why you would be spared from this, despite hurting several of my comrades, at least as long as you do not intervene any further. I granted this village this mayors life for all the sins they have commited, and what do they do? they say i'm a savage, just because they cannot have one of theirs to be slaughtered. This Mayor will die. And along with him, as many citizens as your friend behind the corner has killed, if he sacrifices himself it would only be one more. A pity, i only wanted to kill once this night, i hope i don't lose myself in a killing frenzy. I don't think it would be right to kill of the entire village"
Grawfang spoke almost refined, like a noble.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 pm

"Well the mayor i don care about kill him if that you want ,but ash far ash i shee the villagers have caused no harm. Ash for the slaying of your comrades, though i do beleive if you are ready to kill your ready to get killed. That you should take care f with my comrade himself." Lycan stood there and watched the giant wolf as he was stating his thoughts "And nice to meet someone who knows my tribe" She smiled and bowed "Before i can acctually get the whole picture, you gave them this land and then they tried to chase you away, after getting settled in?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

[STD]

"this land belongs to none, but we allowed humans to settle in close to our woods, keeping to ourselves. but their urge and their greed would find no end. They burnt down the land and planted their crops, and shortly ago they decided to take our very woods away from us.
You see, unlike most humans we are no barbarians, we do not scavenge the lands for our own needs until everything is milked dry to its core. All we take is that which is given to us, the offerings that these woods give us. And we cannot allow these to be burned down."

The mayor had been struggeling to get out of his prison, especialy since lycan had decided to forget about her order to protect everyone, which of course mainly meant him, and decided to let him be attacked by that giant white beast.

"aside from that, are you aware to bloodthorn rule of all tiribes? equivalent trade, when a brothers life is taken, for that brothers sake an enemies' life is taken. I cannot have my comrades die for naugh. That is, if you cannot convince me, young one."
It was a lucky draw that Grawfang knew of Lycans descendence and her tribe, not only their close bonds to the grand wolves itself convinced Grawfang not to attack this particular human, but he himself had once met people of her tribe when he was a young puppy. he had looked up to the human who acted unlike stories said they do, just like he had looked up at the blood red wolf at his side that he had admired back then.

He was in no true hurry, killing the mayor before the eyes of the villagers might be enough to still his needs surely, but if he waited too long, the young man behind the wall might try running away, and in that case he would realy have to kill the citizens. Not that killing innocents made much of a diffrence to him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 am

Tracey was slowly loosing his mind, he was loosing himself. His eyes were burning up. Red energy started to come off his back. Grawfang spoke and Tracey listened till he was done.

"So there is way resolve this conflict other than violence huh. Your right we humans are vile dishonorable beings. We let power corrupt us and let it turn us into something ugly. But look at the world as it is now. Humans are the prime species and that fact can not be denied. Its all the fact of living, die or fight. Kill or be killed. Take power and grow or leave it be and let someone else take it. All we did as humans was take that power and use it to grow. Yea your friends and comrads were killed but thats the way of life...deal with it or change it. You dont like it than take that power you could have taken before and use it the way you see fit."

Tracey reflected on his past fights with Vince, Kurahane, and Starkiller.

"All you can due is hope your strong enouph to hold it." Tracey slowly started to unsheath his katana. "Use that urge... that killing intent to kill me. For I have used that same urge and intent when I killed your comrads. I used that same hate inside me that same lust for blood and killed your family. Im sorry it must be this way...but this is what happens when you grasp that power."

Tracey sighed and looked at the full moon. He pointed his katana at Grawfang and looked in his eyes. "That power of darkness."

Last edited by Artist on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Lycan felt Tracey's mana flare up "Well mishter uhm wolf, i'd be not sho good if you'd kill innocents...... OW i know what about a duel"Lycan smiled "If we win you ignore the second reqest and if you win uhm you get to do your stuff" Lycan was looking around "i thinks mishter tracey wants to go first, but shince it would be unfair to go two on one i'll stay out but if tracey looses i can fight in his place" While she explained she looked serious "if you accept ill stake my pride on this Duel"
She looked at grawfang to see his reaction to this proposal
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 pm

[STD]

"prime species. Yeah, because you're everywhere and think you're the strongest ofcourse you have to be the prime species, Humans dont have the slightest enemy. Not allways should one use what one is given, many humans don't understand that sometime a 'can do' is no a 'must'.
And yes, i have the intention of dealing with this matter, that is why i'm considering your point of view aswell. And since you're still a child you cannot grasp killing, it is something one grows wary of. Just like darkness, you grow wary of it, but i don't mind killing you here - that darkness means you do not regret dying here. But I doubt you truly follow darkness, boy, right now you're just following your misguided zeal to attain power for something or someone." Grawfang spoke to tracey. Then he slowly lifted himself up from sitting position, now facing towards Lycan.

"You indeed have the pride of a wolf, and right now i'd love to test you strength. How about the two of us start this little duel, that way you would not stand in the situation of leaving your comrade to die in front of you. Don't worry, i would not want to kill one of your tribe, but don't think that means i cannot go all out, i will just spare the killing blow."
On grawfangs face something like a grin formed, and he readied himself opposite of lycan a few meters away, ready to start the brawl.

["first strike goes to the younger."] he said in wolf-tongue.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

"Very well"She grinned, as she cracked her bones to loosen them up she dropped steel and titanium every where it seemed that some liquid metal seeped from the dimensional hole, the liquid moved towards her and formed a small sphere at her waist. the steel coiled from the ground and made snake heads around her hand and from there it coiled around her arms and connected to her sphere, "New tricks are fun" -form of the cobra- "I hope your not like your kin, just because a human has a power doesn;t mean its a filthy trick" She charged towards him and brushed along his fur and as she did that the snake head in her palm clammed shut. -Lamnia field- the titanium formed a liquid disk around her following where ever she goes. with that she widdened the distance to 8 meters. "Your turn"She grinned
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

[STD]

"tricks make up for the lack of strength, but i do not mind them. Humans are obviously weaker than most wolves, so its allowed to even out the chances. - so the word itself is a diguise to make up for ones own lack of strength fighting against humans." Grawfang grinned, and suddenly disappeared from the place he was moments ago. a couple of copies of him seemed to show up all around the place, called forth by his speed as he raced along the entire field. His voice echoed from everywhere.

"I wonder what those encoatings are good for." Suddenly Grawfang seemed to stand right behind lycan, while two copies stood before her. He went for his first attack.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Grawfang seemed to split in three and as one dissappeared the two remaining charged towards her, she rembered a battle lesson from inu when one dissapeares and two remain ussually the two are distration and the thrid appears behind, the orgnenal is the third as he's in the less danger
"Thanksh for the lesson inu" The disk formed a titanium bal around her blocking any attacks then she blasted two side out towards the two copy's and the side changed in shuriken and arrows, as that happened she turned her body and the backside of the ball changed in a large claymore and in one fluid motion from changing she swung towards Grawfang, the attack could not have been seen as all angles where blocked by the wall, up till it changed in the claymore. then one of the snakes flung forward in case he tried to escape, it would defenitly beary in him if he dodged but if he didn;t dodge a strong cut from the claymore couldn;t be avoided.

(- 15 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:35 pm

[STD]

Lycans blade was stuck slightly beside his shoulder, but all the metal around him had not intrested him the slightest, after all he was what humans called a berserker, doing damage was more important than evading attacks. He had struck her claw towards her and scraped of some of the metal on her hands, along with leaving a nice gash on the left arm.
For Grawfang it was fortunate that he had allways believed in that philosophy, since his skin had hardened from countless wounds, and these wounds themselves didnt hamper his skills at all.

He went forward right again, forcing the claymore forward along with him, and pushing lycan back aswell, out of the walls and metal snakes behind him. He showed his teeth and went forward to bite lycan's shoulder.

[lycan - 30 HP] ( i'll do that myself)

{grawfang - 87 HP}

{grawfang: 985 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Tribal marking started showing on her face and steam rose from her body she made a handstand and the titanium formed a pole in her hands and Grawfang charged forward she let his mouth pass through her arms and slammed the pole against his lower jaw and as she flipped she threw him several meters and a part of the titanium moved towards his landing spot -spike field- Large spikes appeared then with a pulling motion of her hand she shot the claymore whch had been resting in the ground towards him. she took this time to draw steel towards her and it made a armor around her.
what it looks like
Spoiler:

in stead of her agily form of stance she now made a rigid defensive stance, she slammed her foot down and a small crater was formed. "Alright"

(-20 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:21 pm

[STD]

Grawfang had been thrown over the field after a strong hit against his jar, which has momentarily distracted him. He landed on a mountain of needles and spikes, some ripping inside his flesh. He evaded the Claymore aimed at him, and watched his enemy having made up an artificial second skin of metal.{- 45 HP}

"No need getting all defensive, that doesnt work against me anyway." he joked, charging faste then before. He was the kind of fighter that got stronger and more fierce the longer the fight prolonged, and the more damage he had taken.
He leapt straight forward at lycan and slashed his claw at her chest, leaving a gash in the iron, that had almost pierced it. He left another one at her left side as he passed by her, again almost getting through the iron. Reaching her back he changed direction and rammed himself with full power against the armor, sending Lycan flying forward about a meter, despite the heavy armor.

"I prefer offense over defense." he said almost in a mocking tone.

{Grawfang: 940 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 am

"Who ever said it was for defense?"An evil like smirk came on her face as she was about to hit the floor, suddenly her iron glove tore in the ground and it got stuck in the grond. "Hehe" she placed her feet on the ground and with a fluent pull she tore a small hill from the ground and threw it towards grawfang. Then her armor coiled and tension began to gather around her legs like a bullet she tore towards grawfang the gauntlet at her hand changed into spikes and the liquid from the sphere around her waist covered the spikes - vacuum punch- as she was almost near him she shot the gauntlet at double the speed of a bullet towards grawfang. then she made a low sweep with her leg and one of her boots changed into a cable which was a sharp as a blade and she flung it around him and in one pull thightend it shut.

(-30 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 pm

[STD]

Grawfang jumped aside, letting the giant boulder passing him, it almost creashed into another house. The moment he landed, something like a vine went around him, it pulled tighter, but only delivered a scratch to his skin. He took the flying fist right into him without even twitching. it pierced into his flesh , but only a centimeter, falling down onto the ground making a *pling* sound.
He pulled himself away from lycan, while still being bound by her metalic whip, forcing her to either let go, or be flung towards him. He readied to punce at her anyway.

{- 40 HP}

{Grawfang: 900 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

this ish not going as i thought it would, teehee even though the opponent seemed strong she smiled, a good duel Inu? get back here as soon as possible
yes mistress inu stood up and his body changed in a flow of mana and dissappeared
"Well its gonna take a bit longer before he's back, might aswell kick it up a notch" the tribal markings on her face spread and the force in her body grew, with one fell pull she pulled grawfang towards her with the force of him moving forward and lycan, who pushed of the ground even faster then before, coiled the left over armor around her arm making a coil and with the full force of the dash, coil, mana empowerment and the force of grawfangs flight, she punched towards his head. From the blindspots behind her a rain of spears created from raingutters and lampposts gheaded towards grawfang.
with the mecury he should be moving slower
mistress i am almost there
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 am

[STD]

Grawfang slashed through the wire that kept him and lycan on contact, and suddenly disappeared again, copies of him appearing everywhere once again, but on a much larger scale.

["no time to play around anymore."] he growled.

Suddenly, he appeared next to lycan, being in her full charge, biting into her shoulder and flipping her around with her full weight, crashing her into the ground, disappearing again, with copies all around.

["i can overrun that liquid that you want to slow me down, Its just about willpower."]

The spears that followed lycan had spread across and were now nailing into the area. While Grawfang just looked down on lycan, who miraculously wasnt hit, several spears went into his right flank. He tore them out while lycan would recover from the surprise attack, that would have shaken her through alot.

(you can decide how much damage you took >: D )

{-35 HP}
{Grawfang: 865 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am

Lycan was flipped and she felt the full force of the dash recoil, lucky the power of the punch didn;t recoil and the mana empowerment dammpend the damage (-70 health). Lycan coughed up blood as she stood back up, suddenly from the sky a blood-red glow returned to her shoulder mistress i found a new power in myself let me try to show you from within Lycan inu tried to let out his newly found power "This....this feeling....ARGGGGHH" Mana overflowed from Lycan and she coughed up more blood Wolven ears of mana appeared on her head and a blood-red tail grew on her butt, "i feel shtrong" She grinned with a blood-thrist smile, her composure started to fade. Lycan pulled out her guitar and it floated in the middle of the sky "I can't hold back" -Nova Ball- a flaming ball of flames shot from her mouth -Tabula Rasa- after the shot fired a melody came on and she started to sing taking away all 5 senses to all who listened to it.

(-100 health -100 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 pm

[STD]

The surprising red flash had taken Grawfangs attention, and he immeadiatly backed away fron Lycan. The Wave of fire caught him despite that though, he had moved himself out of the center but take a handful of the attack nevertheless.

"Inugami?" he whispered. "well, i doubt you would recognize a small white puppy from years ago, but i remember him."

A tune that stole all his senses enveloped him, and he lay himself down, knowing that he could neither attack or evade now, he took a crouching position.

"A pity. Well, I still remember a picture of the scene, i cannot attack my opponent, as it moves around, but something does not..."

he grinned slightly.

{-150 HP}
{Grawfang: 715 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Lycan dropped a huge block of steel and iron from her dimensional hole while still singing, then she completly tried to seal Grawfang in a block of solid steel and iron, even he would have trouble breaking out of there.
mistress it seems as though you are guiding my powers
So that's what this form ish
i think so
Lycan stopped singing and looked straight at grawfang, she opened her mouth to say something but a small gulp of blood poured out.
though it seems to cause some recoil at the moment

(-30 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 pm

[STD]

Grawfang was ready to charge, as suddenly his sense returned, only to recognize darkness and silence again, a giant cover of Metal blocked out the sound, but was seemingly trying to restrain him. He dug a big hole in several seconds, and then kept it shut until the metal hat fully wrapped around himself.

The moment the procedure was finished, he dropped himself into the hole, and started to dig through the hard grounds. Everyone would still think he was caught in that Metallic substance, so he had the perfect chance for a surprise attack. But For now he would wait, the girl had caught up blood, she surely would not remain in that stronger form too long with this strain to her body.

{Grawfang: 715 HP}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next