Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first mission : next steps

+2
Muzak
Areos
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

kitsu summoned a horrendous image, yet inu was not fazed. "you call this a terrifing scene, HA i've seen all that i had to protect be destroyed, those i had to protect those i helped grow strong all tortured and blasted to bits, having to hold back as i had to run from this scene. The only thing left from all that i vowed to protect a single girl, and you think THIS is terrefing" he appaered right in front of kkitsu and slashed his claw towards her and when putting it down dashed right forward making an attempt to flip her on her back as mana dripped from a small bite mark on his paw "Illusions are easy to break whit a strong enough external sensation"

"Marshmellows~ marshmellows~" the water sudenly aimed outside making a flood, some of the flood came back inside putting out the flames. "Damn my marshmellow washn't finished" Lycan pouted "Well it does seem my mana has quited down now i should be able to redirect it so its fixed" she sat down with her legs crossed and put her fist in her hand palm *deep breath in* *deep breath out* the metal that was deforming around her slowly stopped.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 am

Myrie's growing rage was getting worse and worse with every moment, these WH were strong, better than the others she had faced before. These two were not even at full power and they still could evade her, she transformed again into Genbu, letting loose a stomp onto the ground and creating a large crater around her, the buildings began to fall down the slope into Myrie's attacking range.

Kitsu landed on her back hard, nearly forced down by Inu. She disappeared from sight and reappeared outside the inn. "Well aren't you strong, too bad really, I wanted to make you my mate" She gave Inu a small flame that did not burn but did not get put out by the water. "Give that to your mistress for her marshmellows and get her out of here, seems Ojou-sama is getting impatient, I suspect that she will forgive your mistress, and I do not see any evil in her. Take care of her, she seems like a handfull" Kitsu ran towards her master without another word.

(Mana lost 30)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 am

Arkrius was jumping from building to building while firing bullets rather easily. The buildings were soon crumbling apart from Myrie's stomp but Arkrius failed to notice. He stepped on the roof of the building and his foot broke through the roof and was caught between two pillars within it. Arkrius struggled to get his foot free and almost managed to get his entire body stuck in the roof.

A few seconds later he fell through the roof of the building he was on and landed on the bottom floor of a random house. Arkrius stared blankly at the floor for a few moments before starting to crawl a few inches. He struggled to standd up as the house was moving slowly, the reason unknown why to Arkrius and ran towards the door with the intent on slamming the door open with his shoulder. The door opened quite easily and Arkrius was a few inches front of Myrie. The colour on Arkrius's face quickly turned into an ash white at the distance between him and Myrie. He opened fire and jumped back, attempting to gaining some distance. But what he didn't know was that he was in a gigantic crater with Myrie so, as he jumped back on the slope, he fell back down, rolling and sliding back towards her.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Damn, what the hell is this. "..." so it's a slow but strong and probably quite resistant opponent.I will have to wait this out, i should be able to somehow get out of this crater. I think time works for my favor, the enemy is continuesly wasting Mana. And destroying the town while at it.

Leneor pierced his Kard into the ground to keep him from getting drawn towards the giant turle. He was out of range, but he had no intention to use range attacks - they would surely just bounce off.
then he saw arkrius, descending out of the house right next to Myrie, still out of sight, but he suddenly started attacking. Shots wouldn't do anything against that body, but since he somehow managed to lose balance and fall towards Myrie, she was bound to noticing him.

"curse fortuna." He said to himself. He dragged out his dagger and slided downwards, shifting into a downward charge. He knew his chances of even landing a hit would prove scarce, he would probably even take damage, but he had better chances than arkrius. he charged directly at his openent, but shortly before crahing, he danced sideways as he slashed for the foot with his pulsating blue blade.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Myrie roared from the slash in her leg, she was losing her temper now and wasting energy. Before she stomped to unleash another attack on Leneor and Arkrius, Kitsu appeared and lifted her master into the air.

"I apologize but we must be going Ojou-sama, we have to leave before more of them come"

"But these two are here and I can kill them easy"

"You might if you were calm, but you have become too emotional to fight properly" Kitsu replied

Myrie realized that Kitsu was right, after she had started getting impatient, she was unable to hit the WH. All she was doing was wasting mana and destroying her chances of winning.

"You're right Kitsu" She looked towards Leneor and Arkrius "You guys may have been lucky this time, but next time I'll get you good" Myrie transformed into Suzaku and took off, with Kitsu flying right behind her. The takeoff was like a firework.
(health - 15)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Leneor watched the others take off.

"... whew!" Leneor fell backwards on the ground, he was breathing stronger, as if he suddenly realized the battle had been hard. "luckily she disappeared. I might have to thank that foxy someday. I doubt could have evaded any further attack, especialy fom that range." he gave a big sigh.
"You okay Arkrius? ready to pursue her and capture her? Get a move on, you lazy basterd." Leneor said. The way he said it, one might have expected him to be serious, then again, he rather seemed like he needed a nap now.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"...you 'loody fuckin' basterd...We'll pro'a'ly encounter 'er again later. 'esides, y'look like y'need a nap." Arkrius quietly laughed. "gardless 'nough. 'eadquarters will learn of tis. Contact the others, tell 'em we're leavin' soon."

Arkrius turned around and looked at the destruction on the town. He hanged his head in disappointment and sighed. "The fuckin' pay 'etter 'e 'amn'd good if tis fuckin' mess..." Arkrius started to walk up the slope of the crater before turning around.

"Oi, 'urry up ya lazy basterd." stated Arkrius as he lit up a cigarette and started to idly smoke for a brief moment before turning to resume walking up the crater.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 pm

"WOOHOO~" Lycan was apluading the pretty fireworks as myrie took of, With a bit of reinforcement with her now almost under control mana to her vocal cords she screamed so myrie or either kitsu would be able to hear "BAI BAI MISS MYRIE, LETS HAVE DINNER AGAIN SOMETIME" she waved with still one scewer with a marshmellow on it it seemed to be on fire. then she looked down in the crater and saw Leonor and arkrius she jumped in and while going down she smashed footholds in the wall with her scarf (it has metal wire running through it) "Hai mister arkrius and mister Leonor i made a way to go up, you seem tired. Well everyone would be tired after playing so much" She had an innocent look on her face just smiling.

Inu was sitting at the top of the crater still looking at the spot where myrie and kitsu dissapeared out of sight "Till we meet again Foxy lady"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Leneor pulled his hood over the face. Then again, it could have been her who attacked the other Hunters. One by the unknown ambusher, three remain. she obviously would be strong enough i guess. He looked into the hood, a couple of markings were stitched in.

"yeah, go and contact the rest, tell 'em to get to the nearest fukin' train station. Damn, I just got into your accent. oh well, g'night. I'll sleep here, like you said - lazy basterd. " Leneor put his arms behind the head like a cushion. He begann sleeping right on the spot.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

Arkrius stared blankly at Leneor. He quietly sighed and continued his way up the crater.

...hm. He's picking up "Arkrius's" accent. Whatever...too bad that this Scottish accent isn't me real accent.

Arkrius briefly turned around to look at Lycan and Leneor. He continued back on his way out of the crater, radio in hand. He changed the frequency to the proper one for contacting the others and spoke into the radio.

"Oi, ye 'amn'd 'asterds. Git yer arses 'ack to the near'st fuckin' train station! We're movin' out, I'm givin' ya an hour. Tops. Anyone fail to reach the station will be left 'ehind. Over and out." Arkrius looked back at the crater. "Oi, contacted 'em...or at least 'opefully...and Lycan, bring Leneor with us. We're 'eadin' over back..."

Arkrius sat at the edge of the crater, waiting for Lycan and Leneor.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 am

"OWKE~" she manipulated her scarf around leonors waste and dragged him along as she used the carved out footholds to easy jump out of the crater. "Inu you coming?"
"But of course mistress" inu stood up and walked over
"Well mister arkrius what now?" Lycan looked at him "We still haven't found those blue's yet"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:21 pm

[Master.]
[Master...]
[Leneor.]
If I talk to you Äeon they might figure out i'm not sleeping.
[I know that. And i consider it a bad idea. No, not the sleeping itself, the reason why you pretend to.]
They won't notice anything. Aside from that, i have to know. there is no way going around it. The mission is over, WH may do what they want during their free time.
[I still cannot approve of it, it's unsafe and pointless from the start.]

Leneor looked vast asleep, to bystanders noone should have noticed him pretending to be asleep. He would wait till the train was to leave.

(um, regaining Mana through ashantir for a while. + 36 Mana. +5 Health for resting)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Arkrius was staring at the sky, absent mindlessly as he tried to figure out the next course of action. The other's probably didn't have any type of radio or something of the sort. Arkrius scratched his five'o'clock shadow and then heard Lycan talking to him. He looked at her and yawned.

"Forgit 'em 'lues. 'eadquarters stated that we 'ead 'ack ASAP. We're gittin' ready to go, the others might 'ave a problem knowin'. I don't 'member 'em 'avin' a type of radio or communicator of 'em. Arkrius shrugged. "We're goin' to 'ave to wait on 'em."

Arkrius grabbed his pack of cigarettes and looked at how many were remaining. Two. He quietly sighed and stood up.

"Lit's git goin' 'ack to tha train."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Kaluoshen searched the area for a town. Off in the distance he thought he saw a fox and enormous red bird. Kaluoshen was briefed on the details by Cecily and Rappa as to why he changed back. They had... Kaluoshen lost his train of thought when he saw the town.

It was in shambles, massive craters and floods all over the place, the entire place looked like a battle field. Kaluoshen looked closer to try and find his teammates when Cecily pointed them out. They decided to make a contact link as to not be blocked out by the sound of the wind.

Milord they are over there Cecily pointed towards the biggest crater. Where Lycan, Leneor and Arkrius were walking away from.

Right there Rappa, near those people in the biggest crater Kaluoshen commanded

Oh, this isn't going to end pretty Cecily said as she returned to the rope

What? Cecily? What's wrong?

Alright Dad those people near the crater, here I go!!! Rappa said excitedly and divebombed straight for the group.

Kaluoshen realized what Cecily meant and pulled back on Rappa's horns with no avail. He was heading straight for the others.

"RAPPA SLOW DOWN WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!!!" Kaluoshen yelled, but it was too late.

Kaluoshen and Rappa crashed into the ground, making a large crater next to the group.

Amazingly, Rappa had managed to land on his feet but threw off Kaluoshen in the stop, flinging him onto the ground outside of the crater in a large spinning roll ending with his face riding along the dirt.

"What the hell was that!!!?" Kaluoshen screamed picking himself up from the ground and smacking Rappa on the head when he came up. "Are you trying to kill me!!!?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

The fight was over, but could be seen and heard from at least 500 meters away from town. And it were those 500 meters away, on a large rampart, stood two figures.
“Well, wadduya know? Quite a show that was, wasn’t it?” The voice belonged to a hooded figure that had a bow and a quiver full of arrows and sounded like that of a young man, possibly in his twenties. The hooded man raised his hand in front of his face:
“38 here. Observations complete, the fight is over. The WH seemed to sustain quite some damage. Never the less they were easily avoiding the morphling’s attacks. So they might be better then we thought. Probably on par with 17 but no more…” the man paused for a bit “speaking of him, how is going with him?”
“We successfully lured him in. Although it seemed that he was just “playing along” and knows that there’s something waiting for him.”
“That’s no problem. Its 17 we’re talking about.”
“Anyway, lets cut the chatter before we’re intercepted. Report back to the post.”
“Gotcha” the man cut the transmission. He then looked in the direction of the town. “Those 2 girls, they could become our allies…’ he then looked at the other man “doncha think so, 64?”
The other man, in a green jersey, military pants and boots was staring in the direction of the town with an unchanging face.
“Haha, I can respect that 64. Rich, lets go.” And both men took the leave.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Arkrius was walking towards the meeting spot of the train, with a hint of a smile on his face. There was an object in the sky as Arkrius looked up. It was coming closer and closer till it crashed into the ground. There was a large crater beside the group and Arkrius was knocked off his feet from the wind pressure caused by the crash. He struggle to stand on his feet for a few seconds before looking into the crater. There was a four legged creature with a horn on it's head. Soon afterwards a man went down into the crater and hit the creature on the head. It looked like he was talking towards it.

"Oi, wat the 'loody fuckin' 'ell is tis? Rainin' animals and people now? Jeez, tis white apocalypse is really comin' true. Rainin' two basterds now...what's next?"

Arkrius shook his head in disbelief. He briefly gazed at the man, he eyed him up and down, scanning him for any odd features or anything abnormal about him. Arkrius shrugged and started talking to the man.

"Anyways, I recommend ye git outta 'ere. If ye got anymore rainin' companions from the sky."

Arkrius lit up another cigarette and turned on his heels, walking towards an exit of the village. He was becoming more and more excited as he got closer towards his destintation. Witch Hunter's Headquarters. He adjusted his tie and walked with a grin, it looked rather evil and diabolical. Many thoughts were swirling in Arkrius' head for causing havoc in headquarters as he was irritated on how headquarters placed him in a snow mission even though he placed a personal note to not place him in missions that involved any cold weather conditions.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 pm

"You said that the team needed to be back within an hour, so here I am" Kaluoshen said "Oh wait you won't recognize me but it's me Kaluoshen"

Kaluoshen had forgotten that no one knew what he looked like in human form. He would have to explain this to a lot of people.

"Sorry to say this but we couldn't find Nero" Kaluoshen explained "And Tracey has been captured"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The first mission : next steps - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 pm

this guy realy seems to like leaving his comrads alone. geez, get going, the earlier you guys are at the train, the earlier i can disappear.
Leneor opened one eye as everyone was distracted, he eyed Kaluoshen shortly before pretending to be asleep again.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

still dragging areos along through the snow, something crashed from the sky. "I remember this smell, hai hai mister kalalua? kalulalu? uhm mister kalu"she smiled and then moved on
why should i go back to HQ i might find some more leads if i find those blue's, the witch used the bunny's to take one hostage to lure me out
mistress do you not find it odd thatafter you on a whim decided to join WH she already knew and prepared a plan to lure you out? it seems we are being watched or that there is a leak in the WH themselves
inu you should be prepared for plan B at all times
i am mistress
"It seems mister nelo has not finished of his prey, i sense that mister musscle guy and a new one but to far away and getting farther away" it seems my mana is getting better never been able to sense from this distance

"Mister arkrius i don wanna go to WH can we go somewhere else? "
i think we head for the forest,leonor got his information after we made a journey through it it has the highest possibility for the informant to be there, if that runt won't tell us we'll just find it ourselfs.
inu don call people that and why so much trouble we'll just take him with us after we made it out of these mountains a mischiefious grin came to Lycan's face.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Arkrius was taken back by the comment by the man. Thoughts were running rampant through Arkrius' mind as he tried to connect the dots on this man claiming to be Kaluoshen and the lizard. Arkrius was making quite odd hand motions as he tried to think how the hell Kaluoshen went from lizard to human. He quickly gave up on the through process and shrugged.

"Well, nice to 'ave ya 'ere. Y'couldn't find Nero? Tracey is captured? Shite..." Arkrius quietly sighed and slowly shook his head. "I would 'ave to cause the team to go search for 'em, but 'eadquarters called us to 'ead back. Orders are orders. I'll report Tracey bein' captured to 'eadquarters, they'll probably sent us to 'im once we receive news of 'im."

Arkrius reached into his pocket and took out a radio with a GPS attachment. There was a white dot blinking where they were, indicating that they were in the meeting area. He reached into his pocket and grabbed out a pocket watch. The time was 2:30 P.M. There was thirty minutes left, or so he thought as a train whistle was heard in the distance.

"There's our ride."

The train was coming closer and closer towards the team before it came to a complete stop in front of Arkrius. He walked in the train and looked behind him. He mentally counted who was accounted for before speaking to Lycan.

"Lycan, put Leneor on a damned couch or something." Arkrius spun on his heels and entered the train. What Arkrius didn't realize is that he spoke that line clearly in an English accent.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 am

Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius for a second noticing his accent change, however did not speak it out. Kaluoshen silently slipped into a seperate cabin for himself and sat down. Rappa had returned to his original form flying around the cabin and Cecily sat down after exiting her rope. Kaluoshen pondered about all the events going on.

First, the mission was a failure, the blues had died long before their team got there. Secondly, what wrong with his teammates? Why did Nero go off on his own? Why did Tracey's family show up out of nowhere and whisk him away? Lycan was attacked, but why? Thirdly, Why did Lea suddenly show up out of the blue, attack and then just leave? Lastly, Kaluoshen had to figure out his new powers, his old ones had disappeared completely and his body was weaker than his old one, but much faster and more flexible.

Kaluoshen left his cabin, with Cecily and Rappa following suit. He felt he should report what happened to the others in detail.

Last edited by Kaluoshen on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 am

Arkrius had walked into the diner cart of the train and sat down. A cute waitress came by, smiling innocently at Arkrius.

"What would you like sir?"
"You."
"E-excuse me?"
"I'm kidding. Get me a fine cup of tea. Earl Gray."
"Alright, sir."

The waitress had walked over, preparing Arkrius's order of tea. Arkrius stared at the table for a few moment thinking about the mission and the repercussions of failure. WH didn't take failures lightly on missions. Arkrius being a repeating offender due to not complying with orders of capturing witches, alive. Arkrius quietly sighed as the thoughts of punishment passed through his mind. What he didn't realize once again was that he was still speaking in his English accent.

"Bloody fucking hell...headquarters will soon have my head. For mission failure...and for being Valfred Barras Atherton." quietly mumbled Arkrius in the diner. "Well, they won't figure it out anyways..."

Arkrius took out a cigarette and lit up in the diner. He opened a window and blew the smoke out the window every so often. A few minutes later, the waitress returned and placed his cup of Earl Grey on the table. She smiled at Arkrius as she placed the cup down.

"Your tea."
"Thank you."

Arkrius briefly eyed the waitress and briefly smiled. She had smiled back in response to Arkrius' smile and walked off. Arkrius was contently drinking his tea and was tapping his fingers on the table.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 am

Kaluoshen walked down the train when he spotted Arkrius in the dining cart. He was talking to a waitress, obviously flirting a little by the looks of it. He walked into the cart and took a seat in front of Arkrius, Cecily sat beside him and Rappa sat on Cecily's lap. The waitress came and asked for their order, Kaluoshen ordered a nice rum and some curry for him and his supporters. The waitress returned with their order and left, looking at Arkrius with a happy look. Cecily was the first to speak, she looked at Arkrius and talked in her regular tomboyish tone.

"So Shorty how has it been going?" Cecily taunted "Looks like you got your ass handed to ya with an extra order of fries"

"Big sis, this guy is called Shorty?" Rappa asked

"That's right Rappa, this guy is Shorty"

"Yay! Nice to meet you Shorty!" Rappa said putting out his hoof in a handshaking gesture

Kaluoshen watched this and put his face in his hand and sighed.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 am

Arkrius was quietly enjoying his time in the diner before it was spoiled by Cecily. It was quite obvious that she was taunting him, and with Rappa innocently taunting him as well. He couldn't get angry at Rappa, he didn't know any better or so he thought, but Arkrius was greatly pissed off at Cecily. He had immediately pulled out a desert eagle from it's holster and had it poised on her head. He was also casually drinking his tea.

"Kal, give me a g'reason 'efore I 'low a 'uge gaping hole into yer supporter. Y'got five seconds. Five. Four. Three..."

Arkrius cocked the gun and growled at Cecily. He was about to explode, going gun's blazing regardless of the punishment for attacking another WH. His finger was about to pull the trigger, at point blank range, it would be hard to miss.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:43 am

Kaluoshen unsealed his damascus blade, now deemed Susanoo and let loose a Mana slicer that pierce through the table an inch to Arkrius's head. Cecily sat and looked at the barrel of the gun, she was not afraid anymore, she knew Arkrius's capabilities and thought now, with her father's mana supply more focused on her, she would be able to match him in combat. She extended her hand and Rappa formed into a bow in her hand, pointed at Arkrius's gun barrel. Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius with solemn eyes.

"I'm sorry Arkrius, but I cannot allow you to shoot my child for taunting you at this point in time" Kaluoshen apologized "She will be punished but I would rather you not use your weapons when innocents are around, you may settle this with her when we get back to Central, in the practice arena, lethal force obviously"

"Milord, it's okay I..." Cecily began before she noticed Kaluoshen had called her his child. "Wait Milord, what did you say, I'm not..."

"I know all about it Anna, Rappa told me" Kaluoshen explained

"He never said anything"
Cecily argued

"When you were around he didn't"

"But, Father I..."

"It's okay, you are not my frail little Anna anymore, you are my powerful Cecily"

"You can also give her something right now to remember you by, a good punch should do it" Kaluoshen suggested

"What?!" Cecily exclaimed "But Father..."

"No buts, I'm not going easy on you just because I know your little secret" Kaluoshen argued "Now Arkrius if you like you may have one free hit"

Cecily stood from her seat and readied her body. She was slightly happy that her father didn't go easy on her just because he was her father.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next