Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

few more steps

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

few more steps Empty few more steps

Post by Areos Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Leneor had arrived in the snowy covered hills of the north, even if he truly was being followed the enemy would have hardships to fight the storm and the snow. He activated [windläufer] and jumped onto the snow survace, increasing his speed slightly.

Asgard was still some distance away, and her tower would lie close to it as he was told, he would have to pass through redthorn gorge and then about 10 kilometers, he would arrive before dawn. He would have to bypass her guards, she surely still had several witches under her comand that protected the tower.
    If it weren't for the urge to check his back for footprints of someone following him.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue470/550few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue430/650few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

few more steps Empty Re: few more steps

Post by Holiday Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Kali continued to follow Leneor, watching him in his journey. He was obviously aware that someone was chasing him, following him. But as Kali walked, she noticed something behind her. Two men were coming, black classes possibly, WH. They most likely from North HQ, hearing that they were looking for Leneor now, some mission connected with her observation mission. Kali uncloaked her hand and picked up some snow, she fired it at Leneor's head in order to warn him.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue1000/1000few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue200/200few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Leneor suddenly heard something, snow being crushed - from the sudden sound he suddenly turned around, activating Äeons eye to make out people, shuting it off right away again. He should not overdo it yet. Three souls were there, strong ones.

He readied the winds in the surroundings and blew them towards the enemies, strong enough to force even strong ones back.
    "Noble roar!" he threw right after it, strengthening it even more and sending a big volley of snow right towards them, in the moment of obstructed view he raced, the violent winds remained and would keep the people at bay for sure.

[-82 Mana +15 Mana regeneration]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 am

Kali escaped before the attack came, dodging the attack and continuing her observation of Leneor. The two black classes that we being hindered by the storm began to move faster, they both had very unfortunate powers. One controlled ice, snow and water while the other had control over wind like Leneor. Kali saw that she would have to take care of them. She revealed herself in front of the two pursuers, changed into her battle clothes and revealing her power output. The force behind her revealing caused the snow to melt away, the wind subsided around her. The two black classes looked at Kali with a surprised look. They tensed up but calmed down when they saw her WH robe.

"Oh you are another taker on this mission eh?" One grinned

"No"

"What do you mean?"

Kali took off her WH robe and tossed it to the ground. She pulled out her sword with the invisibility cloak over it.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Getting rid of annoyances"

"A traitor eh? Well then" The one that manipulated ice grinned "Looks like you're gonna die!"

Kali dodged a spike of ice fired at her, she quickly jumped into the air and executed a drop slash on the man, slicing him cleanly in half. She moved to the next one, the wind user, who fired wind blades at Kali, but they were blocked with ease. She transformed her sword into it's snake sword form and wrapped it around the man, he was trapped, completely helpless. Kali pulled her hand back and punched the man in the chest, stopping his heart. She looked around for any possible enemies, finding none she cloaked herself again and moved after Leneor.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue1000/1000few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Behind Leneor the three people seemed to have stopped moving, though it seemed like two of them were opposing a third one. Maybe he had been followed by someone trying to aid him? it didnt matter, it gave him a large opportunity, he would have outrun those two - he had checked most blackclasses in the records just in case, and only those two could have become a nuissance. fortunately he did not have to knock them out yet.

He raced off towards the canyon - following would be hard now that the storm was starting to get fiercer the further it went northwards, tracking him down would take quite some time, and once in the maze like canyon they would face even further hardships.
    This was his home, he knew more than any Witchhunter of the north of this region - though there would be someone who was waiting for him ahead.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Kali sprinted after Leneor, she easily caught up to him, then continued to follow him along the northern lands. It was impossible for her to lose him right now, for when they first met, she had memorized his scent and also planted an imprint of aether upon him. She could also see through the blizzard was his aura, everyone had a unique aura about them and she memorized Leneor's. So in basic terms, she had 3 different ways of tracking Leneor just in case. She continued to use the high ground, trying to gain an advantageous position just in case more enemies showed up.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 pm

>enter from boys dorm

(start ish at central o.o)

She landed just below the walls as she tried to figure out how to follow him "His shcent would be moshtly blown away by now"
    mistress it seems it is time to use it again
    "But ish sho much focushing" She was puting a little but she knew it was the only way, she sat down for a minute and opened her dimensional hole a pice of metal fell out, it bended around her eyes and completly shut out all light. "When one sense gets illimenated the others get shtonger" Slowly she could feel traces of mana till she had a clear mental image of the tracks of all large mana users that passed by, if one had mana it would leave a trail. For most it wouldn;t be enough top track them but those above black-class would be easy to follow. one clear trace was moving towards the bnorth and a very almost unnoticable trace was following it, she let inu out and jumped ontop of him. "Alrighty that way"She pointed and inu would move, as tree's and other obsacles don't have mana traces.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue565/800few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue185/400few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

He was closing in on Redthorn Gorge, he could already see it from afar, but stopped in his tracks as he noticed the smell of burnt flesh and somethin lying in the snow before him.
    He knelt down analyzing it - a black robe, heavily burnt and the clothes being torn apart at multiple parts. The girl, a witch, must have run into an explosion right in front of her. She was knocked unconcios by it and would stay like this for at least another hour, her condition was rather bad.

He hated cases like that - he pulled out a few herbs and spread them over the more lethal wounds, tending the blackrobed girl before pushing her further into the snow to be safer from the snowstorm. Dammit, why can't I have people die, this draws too much time. Its the same reason why i have to do all this alone... Leneor said in his mind.

He already knew who could have done it, but that extend was unusual, as he entered the canyon he spotted her right away.

"Leneor..."
    "... what are you doing here Luthien?"
    "I have decided to help you. You saved my life back then, the least i can do is give it so you can accomplish your task."
    Leneor sighed - worse than see people dying was seeing people you know die. Even though she seemed stronger than before, Another blackclass would drain her of Mana probably, she already seemed tired. The reason were the gloves she had equiped - a special kind, one that enhanced the magical abilities but continuesly sucked mana, especialy during string spells.
    He would have liked to tell her to just run, to live on, but instead... he just hugged her. He was thankful for her sacrifice, even though he felt he couldnt accept it. He had to, she would stop at least a few more Witchhunters, he had that much faith in her.

Without the exchange of any words he ran into the maze called Redthorn Gorge.
    Luthien readied herself at the canyons entrance, she looked determined, especialy after Leneors embrace a minute ago. She readied her magic for the next enemy she spottet, she would guard his back...
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 am

Elena flew over the Northern Highlands, she searched for the hut that Merlin was reported to be in, she looked around, finding nothing. Her senses were the weakest among the family, so she left the search to Rappa and Cecily. Elena sat back and watched the skies for anything that could attack them. Rappa swerved as Cecily felt a massive surge of power, it created a large pillar of pure energy, the source was impossible to see.

"Cecily, what is that?"

"I don't know Mother" Cecily answered "It looks like a young girl, but her power is amazing, her overall strength is almost 3 times that of Father, her element seems to be aether as well"

"Is she an enemy?"

"I can't tell, she killed two WH just now, she didn't even use her powers" Cecily awed "Strange..."

"What is it?"

"According to my readings, now that she has calmed down, she is only a few weeks old, maybe a month at best, and she has some strange aura about her, somethings similar to Lea, yes, she indeed has a presence like Lea"

"Then she is an enemy" Elena decided "Most likely something new created by Lea, we must destroy her here, there is no telling what she is going to do"

"Yes Mother" Cecily agreed

"Alright Mama" Rappa agreed

"It might not be easy, but we must destroy this abomination"

Elena rode down to meet the girl, but Cecily felt something.

"Mother, I locate Leneor"

"Who is Leneor?"

"One of Father's allies during one of his missions"

"Good, we will ask him of his help"

They landed close to Leneor, Cecily materialized, while Rappa turned into a bow in Cecily's hand. Cecily walked over to Leneor. "Leneor, it is me Cecily, I have to tell you urgent news, there is a creature created by a powerful necromancer following you, we must kill it here, it is powerful, but together I think we can kill it, Mother let's prepare, the creature will arrive soon"

"Right, if only I had Oryuu and Susanoo right now, I would be able to fight against this creature" Oryuu and Susanoo rematerialized, even though Elena, Rappa and Cecily were fooled by Kali's new form, they would never be, they returned to the presence of their master, who they were connected to on an even greater level than Kali's family. Elena was surprised to see her fellow swords re-materialize into the world, but she didn't take too much note of it, she drew them from the ground and placed Susanoo on her scabbard, she drew Oryuu from it's sheath and prepared to battle the new monster created by Lea.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Leneor didn't even stop for the people trying to recruit him to fight something following him, he snarled at them while passing them.

"I have no time to waste my time with some petty Necromancers pets, if it realy follows me then it will die by itself - stop your misguided zeal to kill things just because they relate to an enemy." He ran past them and continued on. I can't let myself be delayed by this crap.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Lycan and inu reached the frozen borders ,The tundra's that lay between the north and central. "We should make haste mistress, if we want to catch up to mister Leonor that is"
    "I know, but the tracesh arn;t clear enough yet. Mosht of them are being distorted by several mana sources. not of any importance though" She grinned "FORWARD"
    Inu with Lycan on his back sprinted forward, if he wouldn;t have to save his strength they would have at least made it to the north by now.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 am

Kali was caught off guard to see her family so soon, there was no way she could hide from Cecily's detection power and with Rappa as her bow, they were a dangerous combo. Kali jumped up the sides of the canyon, seeing so she wouldn't bring down the canyon and attempted to escape.

Cecily looked over as Leneor ran past.

"Good luck Leneor, you'll need it"

Cecily watched Kali jump up the canyon and follow suit with Elena in tow, they jumped ahead of Kali's path.

Kali stopped when her family came to confront her, she raised her hands into the air and released her cloak.

"I'm not here to fight" Kali tried to convince her family "I'm just doing some observation"

"I'm not sure what Lea sent you to do, but we know of her actions, we will destroy you here"

"Wait Elena-"

"Don't call my name abomination!"

Elena charged straight for Kali, swing Oryuu directly at Kali's neck, Kali jumped out of the way, landing a safe distance away. Cecily followed up with a shot from Rappa straight for Kali's eye, but Kali blocked it with her sword. Cecily fired shot after shot from the bow, leaving only a second in between. Kali continued to dodge, block and run, but Cecily was getting more and more accurate with every strike. Kali unleashed her limiters, letting out all of her power. Elena striked again for Kali, but this time was caught by Kali's blade. Kali met Elena eye to eye.

"Elena please listen to me"

"Shut up, your a knight, keep your honor and fight with me, no trickery"

Kali dodged all of Elena's strikes, but Elena soon decided to start using her magic.

"Ho-oh Taiho!!" Elena screamed as she fired a massive beam of energy straight for Kali. Kali blocked it with her blade once again, holding the strike, she then fired it back, straight for Elena, but she too blocked the attack and Oryuu absorbed it. Elena decided that she had to take risks to fight the girl. She readied a lancer stance and Oryuu generated a burst of energy from it's hilt, the blade propelled forward, taking Elena with it.

"AKASHA THRUST!!!!"

Kali knew that if she didn't defeat Elena here, she wouldn't be able to shake them off, she had no way to prove that she was Kaluoshen. She readied her stance, the weakest, yet most effective move for this situation.

"Secret Technique: Tsubame Gaeshi!" Kali said as she utilized the technique, the attacks met. The two fighters stood for a moment in silence, until Elena fell, taken out by the sword technique of Sasaki Kojirou. Cecily showed rage at this point, letting Rappa go and drawing her sword. She created massive fissures and spikes to fire at Kali. Kali retaliated, with her own attack.

"DURANDAL!!!" Kali roared as she stabbed her sword into the ground, creating an even greater attack than Cecily. Cecily was blown away by the attack, Rappa didn't choose to fight, he knew it was useless, survival of his family was more important. Kali took this time to burst off after Leneor, leaving behind her family with a pain in her chest.

(Mana -60)
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 pm

He had found it, the outer shielding. The tower would reside within the center of it, several witches and even the famed 'professor' resided within this shield. Yet it was invisible - in fact it made everything invisible: the tower, the surrounding buildings, even Mana itself was hidden entirely, even to tracers.

Even the securing alarm that went off as soon as someone who had not entered yet would prove of no importance. He had been here before.
    He stepped forward in what just seemed a long snowy field, but the next moment he stood on grass, a small town infront of him. The shield blocked even most of the weather and temperature. The Town however was something new to him, he descendet into stealth - he would sneak in the tower and finish it all.

(regenerated all Mana during last posts- Ashantir)
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Maybe it was Lycan's tail but as she was making way through the icy cold winds of the northren highlands, sh ewasn;t feeling cold just a bit chilly. Inu was runnig at a clam speed of 100 m/s making his way as Lycan told him where to go, "There'sh a shtrong trace of energy here"
    "Maybe it would be wise to turn back, it is not like it is of importance to us"
    "Yesh it ish, Leonor knows more about something" She was determinated to find leonor. Suddenly a large amount of mana and energy filled the air, "around 4 diffrent ownersh".
    "What shall we do mistress?"
    "We'll follow leonor it ishn;t our mission"
    "Very well" Inu continued onwards as Lycan followed Leonors trail
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 am

Toki appeared in a town, somewhere he didn't want to go. Something had pulled him here, but as to what was a mystery. He explored the halls, suddenly two young witches came up to him. Toki flashed them a smile. The witches came a little cautiously towards Toki, affected by his curse and the fact that Toki was inside of the town and the alarm didn't go off. Toki tried to play it smooth and approached the witches.

"Hey there ladies, umm... where exactly am I?"

"That is none of your business human" The older of the witches said

"I'm sorry m'lady, I just wanted to know because I suddenly ended up here"

"Well, we are going to take you in"

The two witches began to close in on Toki, Toki wasn't in the mood to be caught. He grabbed both of the witches on the head and freezed them in time. He ran off from the area, he didn't want to be anywhere near there when those witches wake up. He continued to stalk through the streets, dodging possible threats. He came across a young man in leather, who also seemed to be sneaking around. Toki walked over to them.

"Hey, names Toki, whatcha doing here?" Toki whispered "I don't think this place is anywhere for a kid"

Last edited by Needless on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Needless
    Needless
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue585/700few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
    Health:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue500/500few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 pm

(you might want to know that Leneor is ahad of Kali, and that he's currently sneaking around, would be nice if he werent to be found right away - he is actually a stealthy person and toki aint a tracer/detector, so Leneor would probably notice him earlier than Toki notices him. I'll go along with it, but keep it in mind in the future.)

Leneor looked at the guy. And you should probably talking - he doesnt seem to belong to this place.
    "For your own safety you should leave." Leneor snapped at him, and disappeared fom sight again, taking the next corner. In the center of the town the main tower was located, he would have to infiltrate it - he had enough knowledge from the time at the Assassins order of the Network, he knew how to stay unnoticed.

He swept through the corners and dark edges of the town without even one witch catching his pressence, yet he still was surprised - the mayority of witches were either incredebly young or seemingly only turned into one not for too long. Why?
    Dawn would be coming soon...
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 am

(Alrighty then Areos, sorry I thought that Luthien was still with Leneor if I am mistaken, and even if Leneor was a stealthy person doesn't mean someone can't notice him. Toki may not be a tracer/detector, but he can sense presence due to experience, intuition, gut feeling just like Leneor did in order to notice Kali, but Kali wasn't discovered because she is invisible.)

Toki looked as the young man sneak off, leaving with a warning to Toki.

"Hmm, a young man warning me that I should leave for my own safety. Well I think that makes me want to follow even more"

Toki jumped onto the buildings and moved to a different area to where the young man was heading, he noticed a gathering of witches, many were young and beautiful, something that Toki liked. Toki jumped down from his building and came to meet with the witches.

"Well hello there ladies" Toki smiled "What's cooking?"

"Intruder!!!"

'Shit maybe this wasn't such a good idea' Toki thought to himself

Several witches charged at Toki attacking him with strike after strike he dodged a few before jumping into a portal. He reappeared out of sight and set up a trap for the witches. He called a search party towards them, when they came a large amount of cleaning tubs fell on their heads, knocking them out.

'The oldest trick in the book ladies' Toki grinned to himself

Suddenly a large group of witches came towards the sound, they looked at him with angry eyes.

'Fuck me...' Toki thought to himself

Toki ran off, dodging attacks again, heading into another portal in order to get away again. He arrived far from his original position.

'I really should stop making noise, shouldn't I?' Toki asked himself

Last edited by Needless on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Needless
    Needless
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue585/700few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
    Health:
    few more steps Left_bar_bleue500/500few more steps Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 am

Kali followed her tracer to where Leneor was located, she looked to see that there was absolutely nothing there but a field. Kali looked again and noticed a faint, very faint aura of a shield surrounding the field. She jumped onto it, but felt no resistance and fell straight through it. She followed the tracer till she found Leneor, who was sneaking around. She did hard to make sure her presence was not known. She watched the events unfold while Leneor went to work.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Lycan still tracking, she noticed that about a few miles ahead the track stopped. She wanted to just head over there but Inu stopped suddenly and a strange Mana source appeared before her. Though the origenal source was weak like a blue class the precense total power was well above that. It seemed a sort of amplifaction tool around the sources arms or hands was placed. Not being able to see because of the metal blindfold she could only see a mana cloud shaped like a person in front of her, it was not color but more a feeling she could read. A fiery and burning desire to protect something, feelings? personal possesions it wasn;t really clear. "Hello ? and who are you missh?"she turned her haed towards the source, even if she had hidden in a bush it did not matter as bushes don't have large amounts of mana.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm

[STD]

Luthien attacked lycan right away. She had seen she was a witchhunter, She surely was one of those who wanted to follow Leneor."
    A grea explosion was set off directly below Inu's feet, throwing both him and lycan into the air. Luthien yelled towards them as she readied her next strike.

"leave right now! I won't let anyone pass through here, for Leneors sake! If you dont believe me, look at your comrades around you.
    There were indeed several blue's scattered around with burn marks, and the blackrobe aswell lay rather close. Luthien already looked worn out - and she indeed was, not only from the strain that she took physicly from using the gloves, her psychological state wasnt the best either. She was doing this for his sake, even though she herself didn't want it. In addition to that she could tell that she would die if she were to continue, and even though she told herself she would do it, she was scared.

[/end]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Inu took alot of damage from the suprise attack, but as Inu was blown Lycan made a metal shield below her riding the fire and winds as she flew upwards "Inu you can go back" he changed back to a tattoo and Lycan wrapped the metal below her into springs as the fire dissappeared the metal blindfold changed into a metal glasses frame around her eyes. Using the springs she landed safely and looked at her attacker she shouted something and pointed at the blue's and the black. "Sho leonor ish behind? Thnx the track shtopped a few miles ahead so i thought i might have been going the wrng way but thanksh to you i now know it really ish that way" She smiled "I have to return the favor" She looked carefully at Luthien and noticed that her live energy was fading more and more mistress its the gloves
    "Owke i decided, ill help you" Without first explaning she just used the springs and appeared behind Luthien in an instant, with the forward momented she planted her foot in the ground and spun to make a back kick towards luthiens head, it would most likely knock her unconcious then kill her, hopefully.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

[STD]

Luthien set of the next attack right on herself - she knew this enemy was stronger thatn the earlier ones - did she realy have to sacrifice herself now? The attack blew herself further into the canyon, while lycan was thrown into one of the walls to the side.
    Luthien slowly raised up from the ground, holding her arm in pain. She wasn't fit for fighting, not anymore - but she had to continue, whatever happened. She readied several red spheres around her, it only would protect he most vital spots, but it was worth more than being knocked dead in one go. Not that it was already possible to knock her out withhout hitting a vital spot due to her condition.

[/END]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Lycan was flung backwards, using her springs she caught most of the blow against the wall with her springs. "That'sh not very nice" She used her sensing to track where luthien went, she felt it and she flashed over she stopped about 100 meters from where Luthien was standing. Lycan's dimensional hole opened and around each of Lycan's arms 4 large rings formed, metal from the first ring flowed around her hands and made a metal coating. "Well letsh try thish new trick out then" she placed her right food forward and suddenly made a straight seiken forward, the metal coating got blown forward due to metal bending but at the same time she flung a vacuum shot with it accelerating it even further. Within a few seconds she punched her other fist foward and the second coating flew towards Luthien -reload- from the first ring metal flowed again coating each fist on the coresponding arm, it seemed that 4 coating could come from each ring. Within 15 seconds she used up the first and second ring, and 8 coatings flew towards Luthien.

(-30 mana -20 health)
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

[STD]

The hits connected on the instable standing luthien, knocking her off her feet once again, fortunately it was the first ones to knock her down, thus she naturally evaded those from the 4 Shot on. Those hits however, almost did it for her - the earlier fights had already been enough for her.

She looked at lycan, her whole body shivering from both the cold and her injuries. Her facade of strength was crumbling, and her tears that began swelling down were mixing with the blood.

"D-Dont come near me, don't move even an inch or i'll take to into the abyss of Death with me." She tried shouting, her words came out rather weak, but probably still audible.

[what now?]
    a) try to reason with her.
    b) go for a killing blow.
    c) just try rushing past her.

[/END]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

"You knows you shouldn;t use things like those gloves" She looked at Luthien who even though on the edge of death still tried to hold her ground. "Now could you tell Lycan why she can;t pass?" Lycan didn't really think she had to hurry to find Leonor, so she decide to stay and get some information. Lycan poured some mana in her coatings and fired them at the gloves of Luthien the coatings envolped the gloves and fed the gloves some mana, to lessen the burden on Luthien. "Ow do you know where mishter Leonor is heading? i need him to read my letter"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next