Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

few more steps

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

few more steps - Page 2 Empty Re: few more steps

Post by Areos Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 pm

[STD]

Luthien noticed that lycan had started talking with her, but had difficulties taking up much from the conversation - she didnt even notice the metal coating on the gloves, her ams felt heavy from the start. she was on her knees, sitting in the snow.

"I-I have to prote-ect him and his decision." as she mentioned his 'decision' she looked slightly down, but resumed to watch lycan. "You're a Witchhunter, you just want to stop him from killing the one who has brought ruin upon him, he decided dying there, and none of you have the right to enquestion that!" she answered.
    From afar Luthien looked sligthly unstable - an opening?

[what now?]
    a) try to reason with her. (2)
    b) attack (kill?) her.
    c) just try rushing past her this time.

[/END]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Lycan was thinking about those words "Well if he wantsh to die that's his choice but before that he needsh to read thish letter for me and he shaid he wanted to go to Temple with me" She was a bit troubled, as she saw the burden returned to Luthien Lycan flashed before Luthien and touched the metal around Luthiens hands infusing them with more mana. "but it sheems you don really agree with his discision though, i won't stop a fight for pride or vengeance. But are you the same?" She looked at Luthien knowing that Luthien deep inside might not agree with Leonor's decision.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm

[STD]

Luthien forced herself away from Luthien once again, she stumbled over her own feet and lay but a few meters away from her, from the way she looked any further move towards her would make her attack, even despite her condition.
    "It doesnt matter. Stop trying to persuade or trick me, i don't care if he has a reason - i accept his decision." she cried furiously as she said those words. I-I don't want to die, and i dont want L-Leneor to die, but i will not go back on my word. Then why am i shaking so hard?

[what now?]
    a) attack
    b) try passing her
    c) still try to persuade her to move out of the way(didn't work yet)

[/END]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Lycan was kinda confused but it seemed Luthien wasn;t gonna listen to anything she said "Well then young missh you look alot like Leonor you too have the pride of a wolf"She smiled and a black dimensional hole opened behind her back, she let her coat slide into it and her scarf curled in the hole too. "Take care" With that only a blur was left behind as Lycan was a 3 miles away from where she was standing before, she knew where she last felt the mana traces and she headed for the exact spot.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    few more steps - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400few more steps - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:53 pm

[STD]

it was mere moments after lycan had suddenly disappeared that Luthien lost her last of her senses, falling into the snow. The gloves had been worn out by now, their glow remained with just warming Luthien as she lay in the snow unconcious.

[/END]

passed Luthien - 100 kyi
    captured/convinced Luthien - 350 kyi
    Kill Luthien - 50 kyi
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Lycan appeared before the border of the camouflage "Thish is the spot, his trace shtopsh here" She walked around when suddenly a huge mana densety washed over her. Tribal marking outlinings appeared on her face and a tremble went down her spine. Her face turned into a delighted smile, it was like a feeling from milleniums ago was broken free with this wave. Suddenly the pressure vanished but from the back of her mind a memory appeared.

-memory-

"ASSEMBLE" a shinning man-like being appeared from behind vague outlinings other beings appeared "For defying us and threatening the balance of this world, and for entering the realm of go.." the memory fadded a bit but returned it seemed an hour had been skipped, the beings where now heavely damage and breathing heavely "WE WILL GIVE OUR LIVES TO VANQUISH YOU" A blinding flash came from the 5 beings and Lycan felt a strange sensation. Her body got ripped apart as it divided in 4 pieces leaving only a small portion each that inter mingeled and formed a glowing stone. The four piece scattered to each direction. "It is done" the beings faded.

-end memory-

"What wash that?" Lycan was a bit confused but then returned to the camouflage shield it made a small quiver showing it was like water, mirroring a background. Lycan simply stepped through and before her was a scenery but what caught her eye wasa tower and the huge mana signatures resonating from it. "Leonor's mana feelsh diffrent somehow, alsho there's a few new ones"A very faint trace was there of a 4th being in that tower room, but with out the blindfold she couldn't sense it.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2