Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a quiet café

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

a quiet café - Page 2 Empty Re: a quiet café

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 am

Shiyuri smiled and begun walking slowly as she explained about her favorite flower.

"Chrysanthemums are broken into two basic groups, Garden Hardy and Exhibition. Garden hardy mums are new perennials capable of being wintered over in the ground in most northern latitudes. Modern chrysanthemums are much more showy than their wild relatives. The flowers occur in various forms, and can be daisy-like, decorative, pompons or buttons....

And Sayuri continued. She was walking with her finger in the air as if reading off something invisible to Pelleas. Then after a bit of talking she noticed the quiet from Pelleas and blushed. She had ranted on and on about flowers and completely forgot to respond to the rest of what he said.

"A picnic at midnight? Just me and you? That's real romantic Pelleas. Could you give me time to change though? It's been a long day and I would like to get out of these clothes before eating again with you. You can cook? That's cool maybe another day we could meet and cook things. Maybe at my house, maybe at yours, we'll figure that out later."

Shiyuri could not make out the rest of what Pelleas had said because he soon started to mumble then became silent. She was curious towards what he said because what she had noticed was when ever he said something she could not hear, it was because it was something Pelleas was shy about it.

"Sorry what was that last part?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"Nevermind me babbling nonesense." he realy felt a little tensed up around here. They were actually nearing the place shiyuri had informed him about, he didnt know how the house looked or what the exact adress was, but he hoped she would. That way he could let her off at the doorsteps and would know where she lives.

'She seems rather naturebound, i'd never be able to remember that much about flowers. Then again, i'm not to fond of them realy. I allways looked at them as colored grass - I probably shouldnt tell her that though.' he had a coy grin on his face as he thought about it. Though at the same time felt kind of guilty, but he just never realy bothered about flowers. Its probably something you learn admiring during your childlife, since he was a city boy that probably never peaked his intrests.

"heh."he let out a light laugh, he realy DID bother about not doing or saying anything wrong now, did he. Almost like he had been enchanted by her. If this turned out as a spell like the one he had been charmed with once before... he'd probably regret awaking from it. Though it surely wouldn't be...

"can you see your place yet?" he asked Shiyuri.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Shiyuri was walking along, to a bystander it would seem like she did not know where she was going, but she actually did. Memorizing the map, Shiyuri looked at certain landmarks that she made in her head. Pointing out some places she would like to go. Shiyuri hoped Pelleas was paying attention to her and where she was pointing for she was serious. As she was walking, she heard Pelleas's voice from beside her ask if she could see her place.

Shiyuri turned her head and smiled one of her smiles. Stopping in-front of a nice on the outside looking building with two gardens and a door attendant. The words were written in gold and every other window held a stain glass picture. Shiyuri then said

"Here we are. This is where I'm staying. I dont't know if you wanna come in or not but I live in 705 ok? Just arrive whenever ok?

Shiyuri waited for Pelleas's reaction for she did not want to leave and cut off any thoughts or ideas Pelleas might of had.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

'Impressive.' was the first thing to come to his mind. He had been paying attention on Shiyuri and the places she had been introducing to him shortly, but while doing so he had managed to throw a glance at the residences in the area. And Shiyuri seemingly could afford quite a nice appartment.

"well, thats the diffrence between living and residing." he spoke out. In comparrison the room he would be getting at the headquaters would probably be... a little lower on standarts. He snapped out when she asked him to come in.

"As you said you wanted to change, I assume it wouldn't be..." ... 'body, i dare you to react any further than blushing'... " appropriate to come in. I will take haste, though i believe the sun will be down by the time I return."

Either way he had not intended to come inside, he wanted to give her some private space and cool of himself. half of him did, the other side was thinking along the lines of roses suggestions she had been throwing around. He smiled and nodded at her and he started to depart.

"till tonight."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 am

It was too late for Shiyuri to speak out, for Pelleas had already taken his leave. Shiyuri thought on what he had said in reaction to what she had said. Chuckling to herself, Shiyuri figured that Pelleas must have thought that she was introducing him into the house so he could watch her undress. Walking into her building, Shiyuri went into her apartment.

It was rather large. A two bedroom place, with a small kitchen and a large living room. The bathroom was decent and so were the sizes of the bedrooms. Shiyuri lived here since moving to town. It has only been two days since she left her hut by the river. She decided with magic, to paint the apartment with a bunch of nature colors that just seemed to blend with each other, giving the whole area a serene calming effect.

Going into her room the into the bathroom, Shiyuri took a long hot bath/shower. Rinsing off and getting out, Shiyuri decided on a hair style while picking out clothes.

Near The Pick Up Time

It was getting dark, so Shiyuri decided to where something red to contrast against the blue she was wearing earlier that day. Her scarf was a pure silver color standing out like her eyes against the crimson red dress. The dress stopped at the shoulders and went across her chest with a low cut. The dress went straight down to her ankles. On her feet she wore heels. Putting on her satchel and checking herself in the mirror, Shiyuri wondered if she looked good. Suddenly there was a knock at her door. It was a tad bit early for it to be Pelleas so she wondered either if he was early or she had another visitor.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 am

Walking over the main road towards the main headquaters, Pelleas hummed an old child song he had once learnt to know, as a shudder went over his back. Turning around and loking towards the direction he had descended from he was pondering if...

'no' he decided in his mind. "this was probably just a cold gust of wind creeping me out. It'd be awkward to run up to her house now, its not like she's a damsel in distress, unable to defend herself."

He returned on his path, shaking off the feeling he had, but speeding up his steps.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 am

oOc: is someone else joining the thread? Should I edit mine?
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm

(oh, sorry, i kinda didnt read your post as some sort of timeskip. i intended making 1-2 posts in central and return then, though its not realy neccessary. the part with "or was it another visitor" sounded like you had intended some kind of appearance from someone. I'll go and edit it when i come back)

>>> off to ...

Last edited by Areos on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

((Sorry must have been my fault I guess you could continue with your other post in central and i'll just pause until your ready))
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

walking up to the doorsteps Pelleas let out a sigh to calm himself down and began knocking at the door. under his arm was the basket, his valkyre strapped on the back nondescriptly while wearing somewhat casual clothing.

he looked around him, turning his back to the entrance door as he inspected the area. Streelamps illuminated the scenery, other than that there were maybe one or two people on their way home or so - the main road possibly had more people around, but they wouldnt be headed there anyway.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Yup. It's him. Shiyuri was scared for a second but the regained her composure as she added the final piece to her outfit. A ruby red teardrop necklace. Opening the door, Shiyuri took in the site Pelleas's clothes and smiled.

"So nice to see you again. Would you like to come in so I may show you around? Or would you rather lead me away?"

The thoughts of this being a real date were pushed to the back of her mind, as she wondered where he had in mind for their little picnic. But then some of his words were remembered from earlier that day.

Why would he make such implications of it being a date? Shiyuri pondered then came to the conclusion that she was over thinking things. She would watch and pay attention to see if Pelleas made any moves tonight. After all it was at his suggestion that they have a midnight picnic which in itself is pretty romantic.

"Is it a surprise where you are taking me?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

"I shall take the lead then, it will be getting colder further into the nigh- ..." he had begun talking without realy noticing her new look. The word 'stunning'came to mind. He collected himself again soon though.

"You look realy good in that, i feel almost underdressed. I hope you wont mind the cold of the night though." he smiled, taking a few steps down to allow her to step outside. He didn't mention anything about where they were going, but he had already planned to take the eastern bridge.

while usualy pickicking on a bridge would be rather weird, the bridge had several green spaces and a good scenery around. It was designed for tourists originally, but at this time it would be void of people.

"I do wonder where we shall eat~" he joked around.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 am

Shiyuri smiled and slightly blushed as Pelleas stopped mid sentence to complement her. He then showed his concern by telling her that it would get cold later at night. Shiyuri kept her smile and spoke

"Oh, did you think I chose this color only because it looks nice? It's heated with magic silly."

She followed Pelleas quietly for she loved surprises. Following him, Shiyuri noticed that the town looked different at night. Certain places she had never seen during the day, she saw glow at night. It looked really cool at night, Shiyuri noticed as they passed by a bridge. Memorized by the clearence of the water, drew Shiyuri as he almost missed Pelleas ask something. It sounded completely playful so Shiyuri played along

"I don't know but I hope what ever it was, it was home cooked."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 am

"erm... not exactly, I dont have a kitchen at the place i sleep at now. Your grade decides what you get." actually he felt like they had given him one of the smaller rooms on purpose, but it wasnt like he needed a large place either way.

"it's nice and cozy though." he added to reassure Shiyuri incase she were to interrogate him further on that matter. He had lead her through the streets to the outer edge of the city, arriving at the large bridge which was bathed in the light of a few street lamps.

"you can chose the spot, there are quite a few green spaces, none are occupied luckily. looks like its just the two of us today."
he said cheefully. He did wonder though, he expected there to be more people around... he wasnt that acquainted with the city, but it seemed logical.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 am

Shiyuri listened like she always does, to the beautiful sound of Pelleas's voice. She dreamed of being able to listen to it each and everyday. She heard him mention that your living quarters depend on your grade. Was Pelleas not high in the ranks? He claims it to be cozy though Shiyuri doubted it grandly. Walking past a few street lamps and going along a road that seemed to lead to the outer part of the city, Shiyuri noticed that they were getting near to a giant bridge.

The two, arrived underneath the bridge where Pelleas insisted that she picked a spot to sit, preferably the green patches. Looking around Shiyuri noticed that there was indeed no one else around.

Ponting out a spot, Shiyuri walked over to the spot waving at him so he new where it was. Another quick dream flew past her imagination. The two of them, both parents young and married. Watching their children run and play along this very same spot. "Mommy mommy!" one of the children cried. "You and daddy look so in love." The woman smiled and said "Yes dear we are. I don't know what I would do without P-"

Pelleas's arrival at the spot she stood at caused the dream to ripple and dispel itself almost as quickly as it came.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

"shiyu?" Pelleas had shortened down her name, he was calling out to her as she had gone into a daze or something. Maybe she wasn't much of a night person, was it his fault for choosing the wrong time?

"Are you there?"
He asked her again, her face looked pleased, so she probably would be having a nice dream. Catching herself he couldn't help but chuckle a little, this day - or night - dreaming part of her was rather cute.

"Have you had a nice dream? What was it about?" he asked her, laying the basked beside him and sitting down.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 am

Shiyuri came too, only to see Pelleas laying down on a blanket. He looked as if he had been waiting for her, and probably even through in a couple questions. She had only heard part of her name, that which had brought her out of the trance.

"Of course I'm here silly."

She said sitting down beside him. She wished not to rumple her dress, so by sitting down on her bum with her knees up, almost hugging them, Shiyuri hoped not to created any wrinkles. Shiyuri had heard Pelleas's question about her day dream and blushed.

Should she tell him? Maybe she should but then again what if he thought it would have been to weird. Taking a deep breath Shiyuri begun to explain not knowing how he would react

"Well, it seemed like quiet some time from now. Two parents were watching their kids run around and play. The daughter ran towards the mother and said that her mother porbably loved her father a lot. Smiling, the woman said it's true, true. I know weird right?"

Shiyuri quickly turned her head and looked the other way. Hopefully the cool breeze would cool down her blush enough to bring herself to speak normally. With breeze came blowing Shiyuri's hair into her face. Taking a delcate hand, she removed it and smiled one of her famous smiles.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm

For a few seconds Pelleas looked at her without changing his expression, like he didnt get what she had said, but then suddenly he began chuckling.

"hehehe. Isn't that normal? Why else would they be together if they were not to love each other. Being part of a family is a great thing, wether they are family by blood or not." he smiled at her then looked at the passing by people. "I won't accept any objections or counter-examples, listen?"
he chuckled again.

looking back at shiyuri, he began thinking how much she had known about him already, and how few he did know about her.
"Would it bother you telling me something about yourself? You found out a lot about me, but I barely know anything about you. Unless you'd find it unsettling to talk about the past."

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Clank...Rattle...Clank

A large figure walked the streets of Toron, looking this way and that as it surveyed the area. A red glow emanated from what appeared to be the sockets of it's eyes; otherwise empty holes in a face that locked inhuman and only slightly metallic. it's body was wrapped in a dark blue and black materiel that could be seen as leather or denim, but not quite, and at certain places, the shoulders, the chest, the knees and shins, were black metal plates. His hands were covered by Dark Blue gloves. the rattling emanated from eight coffins, bound together by chains, draped over the figure's back like a cape or cloak.

At six feet even the figure was tall but not abnormally so. it's appearance however, reminiscent of a demon in plated leather armor, gave way in the night to the illusion of being larger, and far more menacing. As the figure passed through the streets towards the bridge, a patch of Bright blue became visible under the moon light, A blue Armband Engraved with WH and the crest of the Central HQ of the Witch-hunters.

This figure, Was Douglas Campbell. A former technician and gunsmith for the WH who had recently been promoted to the combat ready Blue class. And who was already somewhat well known for his peculiar habit of never being seen outside of his armor.

Clank...Rattle...Clank

The sound of chains echoed in his ear. Probably only in his ear, since it was a fairly open space, but who knows. either way, it only served as background noise to his thoughts.
Douglas was on Patrol. Because 'a witch could appear and attack at any time.' So said his Squad commander. And as A result Douglas found himself wandering the streets in the middle of the night, with no one but the moon for company, and sometimes not even.

It wasn't clear to him why, but Douglas was not well liked by the squad he had been temporarily assigned to. Despite his best efforts to be friendly, his squad mates had made it clear that they didn't want to see him except on mission. They were also the ones who had more or less volunteered him for the night patrol in Toron, since none of them wanted to lose sleep. At least it's a nice night, he thought to himself.

Right around then he saw two people On a green patch near the Bridge. At first he thought he found something worth investigating, but as he walked nearer to get a closer look he became less certain Seeing that the couple looked like any other young man and young woman out for a stroll.
I do remember hearing this was a big couples spot, now that I think of it. Although If that's the case, it's a rather slow night. I should probably go and check them just to be safe, but if they are having a date, I'm going to be troubling them aren't I.

It was Frustrating to Douglas, because he really wasn't sure what the best course of action was. He simply did not have nearly enough (rather, he didn't have ANY) experience to draw on. In the end, Douglas decided to make sure. and walked over to the couple.

Clank... Rattle... Clank

The Sound continued to echo as he approached them. When he arrived close to the couple he looked down. giving the impression of a monstrous being looming. His WH band obscured by the shadow of his armor. From his helmet, His kind, concerned voice rang out with a metallic echo.
" Excuse me-" He began.

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 300

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/500a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Shiyuri thought for a little as Pelleas spoke his mind. Shiyuri to had noticed that he had not asked much about her life before coming here. Shiyuri was about to speak, she was going to start when she was little. That would probably be a tad bit more than Pelleas would have wanted to know though she felt that that was where she needed to start.

She opened her mouth to speak, when the sound of something Shiyuri was rarely familiar with interrupted her. Clank...Rattle...Clank.. Shiyuri looked off into the direction where the sound was coming from. Did it follow her here? No, she completely destroyed it didn't she? Shiyuri tried to remember if the broken pieces of her most recent fight were certainly pieces that would not return.

A figure was soon visible. It was tall and metal, slowly making its way towards them. Shiyuri stood up, straightening out her dress. A low but powerful gust of wind blew as Shiyuri was about to call upon her ability with the seasons..then she remembered that she was with Pelleas. Was she ready to show Pelleas this destructive, bloody, more witch side of her?

It arrived within arms reach of them now. It still looked like something demonic though Shiyuri had faced other things more menacing. The metallic giant started to speak. Its voice seemed friendly enough though that trick has worked on Shiyuri before.

"Yes? What business do you have?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm

"Yes? What business do you have?"

The young woman cut him off. her voice was serene, not betraying ill intent by itself. But it was quick, and on reflection curt. Douglas decided it would be best to take caution after all.

He composed himself, and started again, " My name is Douglas Campbell, of the WH. I'm patrolling this area, and I have a few questions for you two, if you don't mind."

While he said this, Douglas carefully and slowly moved his right hand to place it on a cube on his belt. that cube was his "Pocket dimension", contained within were his guns, the Black Dogs. not his greatest weapon, but there was no need to truly let loose in the city limits, not just because of suspicion.

Douglas continued, moving to speak to both of them, "first may I ask who you are, and why you are here this late at night?"

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/500a quiet café - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

Pelleas had a had noticed the large walking armor from afar, but had tried ignoring its presence unless it started doing something suspicious. And it had actually decided to walk up to them, he felt somewhat threatened by the large .. thing.

He could aswell feel shiyuri had tensed up - if one was a warrior or soldier it was easy to pick up such things. He stood up and put a hand on shiyuri's shoulder as to calm her down. maybe i should have brought my- his thoughts were interrupted as the large chunk of metal introduced itself.

He had not built up much tension, even though rose told him to pick a fight several times. she had done the same with the passing by family, so...

"I am Pelleas Anochian, a bluerobe working for the Witchhunters aswell. As I am off duty i do not have any identification with me."
he saluted since he didnt know of his level. being alone he could quite likely be a captain of some sort. he sideglanced at Shiyuri. She is not affiliated with us, but still a witch, if i tell him that now he might not believe me.

"This girl is..." he hesitated. "she is an aquaintance of me and a Witch." he was still saluting and sweating a little. Without any reason he probably seemed somewhat suspicious.

"We... um..." in addition, this was quite embarresing, so only natural for him to avert his eyes down a little. the large armor hadnt anything to focus on properly anyway. "We're on a date."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am

The young Man introduced himself as Pelleas Anochian. a Blue class WH like himself. He even saluted, which made Douglas somewhat uncomfortable, being blue class himself. Pelleas then explained who the young woman was and why they were there, which, surely enough, was a date.

I knew it. I KNEW IT. a date, sheesh, and here I am interrupting like a big ol' third wheel. okay then, calm down. It's your job now Doug, just ask a few more questions and you can let them be all... wait, a witch, what?

Douglass looked at the young woman, who really, probably wasn't that much younger than him, looking at her now. the same with Pelleas. The more he thought about it, the more suspicious it looked. But if he was telling the truth, and Douglas still took them to Central, it would probably cause issues between them. It was already likely that Douglas would be reassigned, and what happens if they're in the same squad next time. Once again, Douglas found himself frustrated with his lack of experience. so he did the only thing he could.

He took out a maple hard candy and ate it.

while doing this, hoping the situation was at least slightly diffused, he said to Pelleas, "please stop saluting, it's uncomfortable. I'm blue class also. Anyway, since you don't have ID, I can't verify your who you say you are. On top of that, You openly admitted your acquaintance was a Witch. Now if she's in the organization, and has her ID on her, I'd be more than happy to let her vouch for you and go on my way. If not, for whatever reason, I have to take you two down to Central HQ for verification. That's the rules, as you should be well aware. So, Does she have credentials?" Finishing with that question, Douglass never let his other hand leave the cube.

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 am

Shiyuri listened and watched. It was close, because if she had attacked the man in metal, Shiyuri most likely would have not been accepted into the Wh for he was of the Blue class among them. Shiyuri listened to Pelleas explain what they were doing there, something that Shiyuri felt that they did not need to explain. Some random WH guy walks up to them demanding things and they need to explain themselves? If Pelleas was not here.....

Suddenly the man asked for proof that Shiyuri was part of the WH like Pelleas said. Shiyuri smiled as ideas raced through her head. Finally, something came up and she spoke holding Pelleas's hand.

"Of course I'm part of the WH. And right now we are a bit busy and no offense, but you are being kind of a third wheel. If anything let us finish up here and then we will meet you at central to verify. Does that comply with you?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

"Of course I'm part of the WH. And right now we are a bit busy and no offense, but you are being kind of a third wheel. If anything let us finish up here and then we will meet you at central to verify. Does that comply with you?"

Douglas really felt those words hit home hard. "The 'Third wheel' comment was unnecessary miss. I'm already fully aware of that. Honestly I would just as son not bother you, but I got stuck with patrol and my squad has it out for me as is. The last thing I need is more trouble, including from you two. Seriously, don't you have anything that could identify you two."

As Douglas was pondering whether he could just let them go or not. An explosion of flame erupted amongst the buildings.

Douglass looked over towards the explosion.You're serious. this is 'out' that god has given me?!

Douglass looked back at the two and said, "Well, there you have it. Obviously you're not on duty so I won't push the issue, but if you could give me a hand with this I'd appreciate it." Douglas gestured toward the explosion. "Either way I have to go look at this."

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum