Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a quiet café

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

a quiet café Empty a quiet café

Post by Areos Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:55 pm

As suddenly something warm was embracing his hand, Pelleas couldn't help but jump a little, though he appreciated Shiyuri's warm hand in his. Without letting it course through his mind, just enjoying the moment, he led her through the streets of Toron and towards less crowded streets.

Though it was no longer neccessary he still kept to hold her hand absent mindedly, he had gotten used to it already. The place they were walking to was scarcely visited, though they seemed by no means run down - it looked like one of thos old family buisnesses, nothing flashy realy.

"we're there." he announced with a calm tone in his voice.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café Left_bar_bleue470/550a quiet café Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
a quiet café Left_bar_bleue430/650a quiet café Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

a quiet café Empty Re: a quiet café

Post by Hakudoshi Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:08 am

Shiyuri smiled at the quaint looking of the café. Even once they arrived, Shiyuri felt the softness and warmth of Pelleas's hand in hers. It looked like not many people went to the café, as if it was one of those stores that you only find if you know where it is. Or even like those secret organization cafés. Quickly taking a glance at Pelleas, Shiyuri wondered if Pelleas was one of those secret organization people. Shaking her head to get rid of the thought, they walked up to the café doors, hand in hand, Pelleas's words in his calm voice,

"we're there."

rang like a bell..

Getting close, Shiyuri looked at Pelleas and asked

"How did you find this place? Do you own it?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a quiet café Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
a quiet café Left_bar_bleue200/200a quiet café Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:41 am

"this place? I stumbled upon it shortly ago while going through the city. I know big cities, but Toron is a lot more crowded than i'm capable of dealing with. And... well, i ended up spending a night here already. The Headquaters are still a little akward to me, they haven't assigned a finanancial supporter to be yet either, and i don't want to bother them." Pelleas explained as he sat down at one of the table. he waved friendly at the waitress.

The girl had long brown hair spun in twintails, freckles on her face - she was the daughter of the owner, spending her time helping out the family buisness.
"Oh hello dear customers, would you like some coffie or tea? we also have some cake fresh from the oven. It's strawberry flavored." she spoke, her voice was very light and relaxed.

Pelleas waited for Shiyuri to make a decision first, leaning back a little as a fresh breeze went through the city. The sun wasnt burning down as bad in this spot in town luckily.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:15 am

Shiyuri listened to Pelleas with earnest. She was so luck to be with a guy who knew his way around. What she liked about Pellas was that he was up front. He basically just told her his current problems..which was good. Shiyuri wanted Pelleas to at least feel like he could come to her when he had troubles...you never know what Shiyuri could help with. They went in and grabbed a seat.

Not soon after sitting, Pelleas concluded. He did mention that he had spent the night here in this cafe before. Shiyuri did not pay it any mind, until a girl with pigtails came by. She had freckles and a smile. As she made her way over, Shiyuri's imagination took off.

"He spent a night? With her? But she looked so young...then again so did Pelleas. Ok so he spent a night, so what? It's not like the had sex...or maybe they did! How could this freckled girl ignore Pelleas? Even I would....

So deep in thought, Shiyuri did not notice that the freckled face girl and Pelleas were both waiting for her to order. It seemed like she gave choices but Shiyuri did not hear so she depended on Pelleas to guide her again like he did in the town.

"Sorry, I guess I'll take a glass of water. Unless Pelleas, do you know anything better that they have here that you think I would like?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:48 pm

"I'd like some tea please, gunpowder." Pelleas said, the girl looked a little quizical until he added. "or any other green tea you have available will do."

He turned to Shiyuri again. "I believe they have some nice coffie around here, though I myself am rather used to tea. Gunpowder is the nickname for a certain kind." he explained, he wondered what shiyuri's taste would be like. There weren't many people who liked the bitterness in tea, though whenever he met any he usualy asked them for their preference. He remembered from yesterday, that the waitress preffered sweet tea, though that was somewhat ironic considering she knew barely anything about tea at all.

"sweet or bitter?" he mumbled looking at Shiyuri.

"I'll see if we have some, um, gunpowder on stock. I'll be there again with your orders in a minute. Take your time choosing." the girl spoke, neither she nor Pelleas had probably noticed that shiyuri had started imagining things between them.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Shiyuri smiled as Pelleas was showing off his cuteness again. He mentioned coffee though Shiyuri never drank she thought it was cute that he would suggest such a thing. She did like tea, she especially liked and studied the way the japanese has done it. She enjoyed the way the tea was so sweet. Looking at Pelleas then the waiter, Shiyuri started to speak.

"I'll have something sweet please. I'm not sure which exactly to choose. Maybe mint tea? Yea mint tea with a couple of cubes of sugar please. Thanks."

As the waitress left, Shiyuri turned her attention to Pelleas. Her imagination has worked images upon of images that she would rather not share consisting of Pelleas and the waitress. She had to find out.

"So...um Pelleas? If it's not to much trouble and you don't have to answer, but I'd like to turn around the second part of Rose's statement and turn it into a question. Are you a virgin? Sorry if it's the wrong moment, though I had the assumption that you were not then you were but your words about staying here have lead me to believe that you are not....could you help sort through the confusion?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

"I admit this question isn't realy what I consider smalltalk, but since you reveiled such private things to me, I should aswell. I'm inexpierienced but not a virgin." His face changed a little after the statement, he was either remembering something - that or rose had given a comment on that.

He seemingly got himself out of the train of thought and returned the conversation, he didn't realy understand why Shiyuri was bothered by the fact he had spent the night here, did he say something suspicious?

I'm not a fan of hiring people too... blow off some steam" he wasnt as innocent as to continuesly blush, but the topic was kind of hard to talk about with a girl infront of him. "But recently i can assure i did nothing like it, all I did was spent a night in one of their rooms yesterday. I believe they would forbid prostitution here anyway. he was reffering to the people owning the Inn/café.

He hoped the waitress wouldnt return while they were talking about such indecent topics, he took a sip at his cup sweating a little, checking his surrounding subconciously. The worst part was, that talking about such things tried forcing his mind to shiyuri again, imagining her doing seductive things to him.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 am

Smiling, Shiyuri took in his information. She held her breath and gasped a little as she heard Pelleas assume that she meant prostitution. That was not what she meant, but he did answer her question by saying the he was inexperienced but not a virgin. She figured, and only needed confirmation. Shiyuri noted that he seemed embarrassed and decided to quickly change topic.

"Sorry if that was uncomfortable. I probably should not have asked that. Is there anything you'd like to talk about? How about, oh here I go again, becoming your partner for WH? I mean, if you want to reject me thats fine because I could always just return to where I was before."

It was at this time that the waitress appeared at the table with their orders. Wondering if they wanted food the waitress asked

"Were you going to order more? Or is this all?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 am

"It's alright, its just that i'm not used to talking about these kinds of topics. I'm not too familiar with the People at the Headquaters as of yet, and i feel kind of comfortable around you to be precise." he explained to her. He wasn't desprately avoiding the topic, though he wanted to get to know her first.

"I think i'd realy appreciate working with you. I would regret letting this opportunity slip by, so lets go on a mission some time. " he concluded. In his head rose joked with what kind of opportunity he possibly meant by that.

A little irritated after rose went on, he shook his head towards the waitress, indicating he had all he needed.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 am

"Oh do you now? I think that I could gain a lot to by working with you. I think we better get a mission quick before your chance slips away."

She chuckled. Shiyuri did not know what else to ask, there was nothing much for now that she wanted to know, maybe a bit more about WH though Pelleas had already mentioned that he was not able to tell her because he was not to familiar with them.

Shiyuri looked around and a thought occurred.

"Pelleas, do you know anywhere else in the town that is nice like this? I mean, you seem to know it so well."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 am

"You are giving me more credit than its due, i'm not a good guide yet i believe, though i wouldnt mind exploring the city with you. Maybe..." he got interrupted by a noise coming from his chest pocket, shortly after he pulled out some kind of device for communication looking at the screen. After inspecting the message he returned to Shiyuri.

"oh, sorry, i got distracted. I though maybe you would like to give an Idea where to go next, maybe some sight seeing or shopping? I don't have any particular duties today, so i would be honored to stay at your side for the day." he continued, taking a sip.

If neccessary i could still take off tommorow awell. Why does it feel like she is corrupting me in a good way? he had to smirk a little thinking of it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

Shiyuri was listening but then was distracted by a sound coming from Pelleas's pocket. Waiting patiently, Shiyuri watched him pull out what looked like some kind of communication device. She wondered what first, it was. Then what it said. Was it about her? That would be interesting though...Maybe she could get one? As Shiyuri quietly pondered, Pelleas came back to the conversation.

Shiyuri sipped her drink just as Pelleas finished and put it down. She was about to start, when she saw Pelleas sip his own drink. Shiyuri paused and chuckled a bit. He started where she stopped....interesting. A sign maybe? Smiling directly at him, Shiyuri said

"The whole day with you? What an honor. Then we have must to do! If I only have you for today I think that we should do more than just sit around making small talk. Sorry if that is something you enjoy, but I doubt that I will be walking around the town by myself least I get lost. I am still trying to locate my rental apartment you see......though I was given a map..."

Shiyuri reached into her satchel and pulled out a neatly folded map. Opening it on the table, it was a map of the town. Shiyuri pointed to where her apartment was and said

"This is where I'll be staying. It's kind of far from everything according to the map so I most likely would stay in my room or fly off someplace. What are your plans for tomorrow? You can't always be with me right? You probably have some WH business to take care of."

ooc: It'd be cool if Pelleas showed up at Shiyuri's door.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 am

"I'm sure I can find time for you, i was told to take care of the visitors after all." he kind of interpreted it the way it was most convenient for him.'Though i feel like i'm neglecting something'

He shook of his thought and took a last sip from his cup, waving at the waitress to come by as he laid a few notes on the table. He smiled at shiyuri, she was realy enchanting, if it werent for him wearing battle like clothing one could imagine they were on a date. Actually...

"You know, this seems almost like we're on a date, drinking together, walking through the city. All thats necessary would be for me to show up at your doorstep tonight with a handful of roses and invite you to dinner. hehe..." even though he said it jokingly, he kinda hoped she would take him up on the indirect offer.

"E-either way, i might not be that much of a guide, but i'd love to at least walk there with you. Should I take the lead?" he had stood up and held his hand towards her, as to help her up.

(OoC - you mean to pick her up or something? I could have Pelleas visit her at home though.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am

Shiyuri smiled as Pelleas took away here worry of being alone the next day. He said that he'd make space for her in his schedule for it was his job. Something inside told Shiyuri that it was not only his job that would make him wanna see her again. She went into her satchel to pay for the drinks but Pelleas was faster still and dropped some notes on the table. Finishing her tea, Shiyuri listened to Pelleas cryptically ask her out on a date. It was cute because he said it as a joke, as if her answer would not affect him in anyway.

He rose and gave her his hand as if to help her out of her seat after concluding with a question. Shiyuri smiled while blushing a little and took his hand rising from her seat. She had never been treated like this. Where she came from males only were nice to women for one thing and one thing only. Especially if they were pretty. Shiyuri never thought Pelleas was like that because of certain things he did gave away he was not interested in Shiyuri like that...at least not yet.

He said that he'd guide her to her living quarters. Shiyuri hoped that they would meet again hopefully before tomorrow. And then she smiled as she knew that she had the power to have that happen. As they left the cafe, Shiyuri paused and turned to face Pelleas. Looking him in his face trying not to blush with her hand fiddling with her dress, Shiyuri said

"If you want we could go out for dinner. I mean I'm not doing anything special. I'm not familiar with the restaurants here so I was going to try and make something at home, probably one of those microwave dinners. Though my favorite flower is the chrysanthemum. So you might wanna get a refund on those roses."

She said trying to end it with a joke though it was true. Looking around it was starting to get dark as the sun began to set into the sea.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

"mykrowaif?" Pelleas looked a little confused, the term didn't ring a bell, though she probably meant one of the recently developed devices easifying the cooking. He didn't know too much about those tools originating of magiscience, though he just figured what she meant to say way she could cook for herself. Those thoughts brought him off track somehow.

'Is she inviting me to eat at her house? Does that mean she wants me to invade her private space? -I should watch the way i'm wording things...- wait, i shouldn't jump to conclusions either way, if I rush things here I might go to far and scare her off or something.' There was somewhat of a pause as they were walking through the city, the masses had dimmed down a lot by now. He actually just enjoyed the moment, though he felt like he would probably screw up any moment. He had no expirience when it came to dating, no proper one at least.

"this chry-san-the-mum flower " Pelleas spoke the name slowly, not to make any mistakes. "what kind of flower is it? I'm not familiar with flowers realy, so i'd be screwed if i tried buying them without help. for future refference, I think i won't be able to buy flowers today." he was right, most shops were closing up.

Actually he didn't even know if he could find a restaurant, proper garment for the night and whatever else was required for that kind of date. Wasn't there something else they could do?

'I wonder if' he gave her a sideglance while they were walking. He did avoid letting her notice them though, since all the while he had a hard time not blushing about her beauty. It didnt help at all that her few blushes made her several times cuter at that. He gathered some courage while trying to sound confident and not shaking with his following words.

"How about a moonlight picknick? I'm not that great of a cook, but I could provide a few things i'm sure, that way I wouldn't have to share you with the other people at the restaurant." the last part of the line was originally supposed another joke to easen the mood, though he ended up getting more and more silent suddenly.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 am

Shiyuri smiled and begun walking slowly as she explained about her favorite flower.

"Chrysanthemums are broken into two basic groups, Garden Hardy and Exhibition. Garden hardy mums are new perennials capable of being wintered over in the ground in most northern latitudes. Modern chrysanthemums are much more showy than their wild relatives. The flowers occur in various forms, and can be daisy-like, decorative, pompons or buttons....

And Sayuri continued. She was walking with her finger in the air as if reading off something invisible to Pelleas. Then after a bit of talking she noticed the quiet from Pelleas and blushed. She had ranted on and on about flowers and completely forgot to respond to the rest of what he said.

"A picnic at midnight? Just me and you? That's real romantic Pelleas. Could you give me time to change though? It's been a long day and I would like to get out of these clothes before eating again with you. You can cook? That's cool maybe another day we could meet and cook things. Maybe at my house, maybe at yours, we'll figure that out later."

Shiyuri could not make out the rest of what Pelleas had said because he soon started to mumble then became silent. She was curious towards what he said because what she had noticed was when ever he said something she could not hear, it was because it was something Pelleas was shy about it.

"Sorry what was that last part?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"Nevermind me babbling nonesense." he realy felt a little tensed up around here. They were actually nearing the place shiyuri had informed him about, he didnt know how the house looked or what the exact adress was, but he hoped she would. That way he could let her off at the doorsteps and would know where she lives.

'She seems rather naturebound, i'd never be able to remember that much about flowers. Then again, i'm not to fond of them realy. I allways looked at them as colored grass - I probably shouldnt tell her that though.' he had a coy grin on his face as he thought about it. Though at the same time felt kind of guilty, but he just never realy bothered about flowers. Its probably something you learn admiring during your childlife, since he was a city boy that probably never peaked his intrests.

"heh."he let out a light laugh, he realy DID bother about not doing or saying anything wrong now, did he. Almost like he had been enchanted by her. If this turned out as a spell like the one he had been charmed with once before... he'd probably regret awaking from it. Though it surely wouldn't be...

"can you see your place yet?" he asked Shiyuri.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Shiyuri was walking along, to a bystander it would seem like she did not know where she was going, but she actually did. Memorizing the map, Shiyuri looked at certain landmarks that she made in her head. Pointing out some places she would like to go. Shiyuri hoped Pelleas was paying attention to her and where she was pointing for she was serious. As she was walking, she heard Pelleas's voice from beside her ask if she could see her place.

Shiyuri turned her head and smiled one of her smiles. Stopping in-front of a nice on the outside looking building with two gardens and a door attendant. The words were written in gold and every other window held a stain glass picture. Shiyuri then said

"Here we are. This is where I'm staying. I dont't know if you wanna come in or not but I live in 705 ok? Just arrive whenever ok?

Shiyuri waited for Pelleas's reaction for she did not want to leave and cut off any thoughts or ideas Pelleas might of had.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

'Impressive.' was the first thing to come to his mind. He had been paying attention on Shiyuri and the places she had been introducing to him shortly, but while doing so he had managed to throw a glance at the residences in the area. And Shiyuri seemingly could afford quite a nice appartment.

"well, thats the diffrence between living and residing." he spoke out. In comparrison the room he would be getting at the headquaters would probably be... a little lower on standarts. He snapped out when she asked him to come in.

"As you said you wanted to change, I assume it wouldn't be..." ... 'body, i dare you to react any further than blushing'... " appropriate to come in. I will take haste, though i believe the sun will be down by the time I return."

Either way he had not intended to come inside, he wanted to give her some private space and cool of himself. half of him did, the other side was thinking along the lines of roses suggestions she had been throwing around. He smiled and nodded at her and he started to depart.

"till tonight."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 am

It was too late for Shiyuri to speak out, for Pelleas had already taken his leave. Shiyuri thought on what he had said in reaction to what she had said. Chuckling to herself, Shiyuri figured that Pelleas must have thought that she was introducing him into the house so he could watch her undress. Walking into her building, Shiyuri went into her apartment.

It was rather large. A two bedroom place, with a small kitchen and a large living room. The bathroom was decent and so were the sizes of the bedrooms. Shiyuri lived here since moving to town. It has only been two days since she left her hut by the river. She decided with magic, to paint the apartment with a bunch of nature colors that just seemed to blend with each other, giving the whole area a serene calming effect.

Going into her room the into the bathroom, Shiyuri took a long hot bath/shower. Rinsing off and getting out, Shiyuri decided on a hair style while picking out clothes.

Near The Pick Up Time

It was getting dark, so Shiyuri decided to where something red to contrast against the blue she was wearing earlier that day. Her scarf was a pure silver color standing out like her eyes against the crimson red dress. The dress stopped at the shoulders and went across her chest with a low cut. The dress went straight down to her ankles. On her feet she wore heels. Putting on her satchel and checking herself in the mirror, Shiyuri wondered if she looked good. Suddenly there was a knock at her door. It was a tad bit early for it to be Pelleas so she wondered either if he was early or she had another visitor.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 am

Walking over the main road towards the main headquaters, Pelleas hummed an old child song he had once learnt to know, as a shudder went over his back. Turning around and loking towards the direction he had descended from he was pondering if...

'no' he decided in his mind. "this was probably just a cold gust of wind creeping me out. It'd be awkward to run up to her house now, its not like she's a damsel in distress, unable to defend herself."

He returned on his path, shaking off the feeling he had, but speeding up his steps.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 am

oOc: is someone else joining the thread? Should I edit mine?
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm

(oh, sorry, i kinda didnt read your post as some sort of timeskip. i intended making 1-2 posts in central and return then, though its not realy neccessary. the part with "or was it another visitor" sounded like you had intended some kind of appearance from someone. I'll go and edit it when i come back)

>>> off to ...

Last edited by Areos on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

((Sorry must have been my fault I guess you could continue with your other post in central and i'll just pause until your ready))
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

walking up to the doorsteps Pelleas let out a sigh to calm himself down and began knocking at the door. under his arm was the basket, his valkyre strapped on the back nondescriptly while wearing somewhat casual clothing.

he looked around him, turning his back to the entrance door as he inspected the area. Streelamps illuminated the scenery, other than that there were maybe one or two people on their way home or so - the main road possibly had more people around, but they wouldnt be headed there anyway.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum