Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the game starts...

+7
LyonHeart
Holiday
Crimson Moon
Melanie
Sebastian
Hellbreaker
Areos
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty Re: And the game starts...

Post by Melanie Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am

"Actually, i think that everyone has to answer it in order to pass to the next level." Melanie let out shyly hoping no-one would yell at her. People here are so touchy it seems theres a near fight every 5 minutes.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 am

He looked at the grouchy samuria. "Hey,dude,chill. This lady here is right." He mimed tipping a hat to Mel. Hiro bonked him upside the head with his tail."Oww, what was that for?" "Cuase,samuria are known to be prideful,and defintly don't being called dude. And besides,ninjas are the samurias natrual emeny. We cant afford to fight till we know who the real threats are. And that also means not to form frendships.They'll just impede you on doing whats nessary." "But, you said when you first started trying to train me that it pays to have people at you back..Oww!" "Stop spouting my lines back at me,runt! Humph." He walks over to the riddle. "Hmmm, this is tough..."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:40 am

Rose

'Morons' she thought to herself with glee. Most of them were brawlers, so they would be unable to figure out the riddle in her eyes.

Rose leaned onto Ryuuma, she had come to the conclusion that he'd be the next one after her to figure out the essence of the riddle, though she didn't say so. She tugged at his sleeve again, acting all shy again. she was smaller than him, she wanted him to come down so she could whisper to his ear.

"Excuse me mister Samurai? Didn't the room say solving the riddle? Everyone states their opinions, but nobody tried solving it, did they?" she was specifically talking about the first and second riddle, not telling the others that the group had already solved number three. She suspected, the whole group could pass through as one if all riddles were solved.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm

He looked at Rose and then back at the tablet. Ryuuma closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. What rose mentioned earlier about loosing his sword troubled him and prevented him from trying to solve the riddle. He opened his eyes and drew Hakujin. "Loose my sword huh...? He said to Rose as a reply to what she had mentioned earlier. "This sword will never be lost to me, so said the Goddess." He approached the tablet, where he noticed a small space between riddles two and three. He lunged Hakujin in to the stone between the riddles. "I put my faith in the Goddess's power... The answer is a Sword." He said with determination. Hakujin was a gift from the Goddess Izanami to his family for keeping their faith in her in times of great turmoil. The Goddess had placed a spell upon the sword so that by fate, should the sword be lost it would always be returned to its rightful owner.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/500And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/700And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Kaizer scratched his chin, "it seems we have an idea of what needs to be done for this riddle... A sword must be left behind, an incantation must be spoken, and... what you said about a heart" he said looking to the young maiden "well either it's a metaphorical heart, or somebody here is going to have to die..." he said crossing his arms while engorged in deep thought.
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/500And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue675/700And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:37 pm

[std]
As Ryuuma had thrust his sword into the stone tablet, it began gleeming in a blue light, soon engulfing Ryuuma along with the beam, as it slowly died down everything returned to the normal picture. Except the sword wasn't around anymore, it had vanished just as the riddle said.

"I PITY DA FOOL, DOOD!" The prinny was standing a couple of meters behind everyone, wearing sunglasses and pointing at Ryuuma. After this fabulous show-off moment, he returned the sunglasses to his belt bag and walked over to Ryuuma, patting against his leg.

"You're a realy nice guy, dood, donating your sword and everything. I bet some giant will have a great toothpick to use now, dood. Wan't some cookie for your effort, dood?"
he held a cookie up towards Ryuuma, it being bitten into on several sides, most likely by the prinny judging the chewing sounds he made.

(- 1 charge for Ryuuma)
(+ 2 charge for Ryuuma)
[/std]

(btw, you lose one charge for willful damage to property - we hire people to make those stone tablets!thats expensive! Gained two charges for the great sacrifices you make!)

Last edited by Areos on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Lycan had stealtly moved behind the demon boy and as soon as the words dieing left his lips she got an urge she couldn;t resist "You wanna fight?" Her eyes glistened. She was a little bored with all this talk, she was more a fighter then a thinker. Though one thought was in her mind together with the irge to fight and that was How does pirate bird taste?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Melanie grew pale at the mans heart statement. She never thought they would have to leave a heart behind forcing a sacrifice.

"A Sacrifice? Thats a little extreme dont you think?" Upon looking around at the others she felt saddened that one might be forced to die so the others can move forward. "Maybe the first riddle is just ice like Rose said...so if someone could make it snow or something...." Melanie hoped with all her heart that someone could manifest ice onto the table.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Sebastian looked about for a moment before shaking his head softly. "Looks like your sword disapeared and the scenery is unchanged; I know lets start stabbing the tablet with swords until it decides that we can move on?" his tone was flat as he spoke and He'd cross his arms and grumble softly making sure that the lighter was away from his fur as it was still lit. While he didn't know what they were supposed to do next he could assume that someone when provoked may produce an answer that they would not think of normally. His tail would writhe around the skull in his possesion as he contimplated what else they could be missing for an answer. He'd turn his head towards melanie "I doubt that it requires something with a heart, but we can't rule that out.... Well; we do have a resident witch right?"
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Toji hefted his huge sword. "Maybe we gotta smash it......." He walked to the tablet, and Hiro whacked him in the back of the head with his tail. "Moron!! You dont know what'll happen!" "Oww! I was just joking,sheesh. I'm gonna lft it up and look at it,see if theres a hint on the other side or anything." He picked up the tablet, and turned it over.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

Leons ears perked up when he heard the word sacrifice spoken from what he nicknamed dog thing. he finally stood up from the ground dusting himself off and started walking over to the group
"alright let me get this straight you want us to sacrifice a random witch on a hunch of yours?"
he paused for a moment and started to twitch from the scent of magic the witch was giving off
"i mean im all for killin witches but what if you wrong and we do kill her and nothin changes then its just a waste of time and energy."
his eyes became serious but where brutally interrupted by his hands popping his feline claws
"damn it to hell." he whispered he tried to quietly and slowly put his hands into his pockets of his jacket hoping no one would notice
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 179

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 am

Sebastian shook his head and held his hands up in a socially defensive way "No, I didn't mean that we should sacrifice a witch, I was implying that they summon snow if it's in their ability. This young women here-" he'd gesture to melanie "had the wonderful idea of snow being one of the answers. It couldn't hurt to see if that she was correct or not." Sebastian would cross his arms and then shake his head softly "I'm all for killing anything that breathes; Many solutions could be wrong. Many solutions could be right. But as I stated earlier I doubt the answer is that drastic." he'd growl softly and let his eyes flick over the group before returning it to Leon "and besides... I doubt a single person here would be willing to have it be their heart on that tablet."
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Rose

"the first won't require a sacrifice." rose suddenly spoke up. "Melanie alreay came to the conclusion that it isn't, why does everyone else still think we need to kill someone. If a single entity came here he wouldn't be able to continue anyway. And there's no sign the riddle knows how many people are here."

Rose had been speaking in a shy manner, as if she didn't like all the attention she'd get from her speech.
"The third expects simple words, the second requires an item, the first might just require an action. Breaking something that normally can't break. Well, thats my guess." she shifted behind Pelleas, as if he were there protect her from any violent actions against her. She looked towards Leon quivering a little.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:51 pm

"Well" Holiday said as she decided to join the group in conversation, she looked at the one known as Melanie. "As Melanie and Rose said, if the answer is ice"

Holiday snapped her fingers and a snowman appeared from out of nowhere on the table, seeming to grow from nothing. The snow man was simple and normal, nothing like what Holiday usually conjured, but she wasn't in a fighting mood. She focused her magic and made all the snow compact until the snowman was made completely out of ice.

"Then we have it right here" Holiday said pointing at the snowman. "Now what are we going to do with it?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:15 pm

"Maybe Toji is right...the tablet may need to be broken" Melanie quietly agreed with both rose and Toji. "I just dont want to be the one to do it if its wrong."

She looked around at all the people ready to fight. Someone here would destroy it surely. Well the ice man could also be broken maybe thats an answer too.

"First we should destroy this thing just to see if thats it." Melanie said as she pulled her sword out. As it made contact the ice man cracked quickly and shattered. The swing was stopped more abruptly than anticipated and caused Melanie's arms to hurt. This was some strong ice.

(-5 health)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Toji winced in sympathy. "Sorry,I should've done it. I my have the strongest arm in this room" Hiro rolled his eyes. "Don't brag,runt,just because you can wrestle three gorillas at once."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 pm

[STD]

Nothing seemed to happen, their actions had entirely no effect. They had failed at the riddles, so they could probably try again - or did they? Suddenly they started to brighten up, each of the riddles was being overwritten by something.

- Water - A sword - the right answers people had given -

Soon after another light awakened the room from his gloomy presence, a large silvery gate appeared on the wall, as if the stone had been an illusion up to this point, and the path had all this time been there.

Many steps could be seen, many torches at each side of the stairway before them. they were ready to proceed...

[/STD]

((I should take away charges for going easy mode you lazy basterds °`3´° next time think something up yourself))
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Toji looked and saw the seilvery entrance. He bowed to Melinae,and grinned. "Thanks for opening the door. I'm gonna go first, elimate any threats! See ya in a minute!" He ran to the door,unsheathing kiruska as he did so.Hiro rolled his eyes,and sighed."Toji,you stupid runt,wait up!" He ran after him.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Sebastian tilted his head to one side as the silvery entrance appeared; he watched Toji and hiro run through the entrance. Shaking his head sebastian would take a moment to look at the gate; with a hint of satisfaction he'd walk through the gate and look back at the people that still remained before giving them the "come on" gesture. After that he procceded to turn about and slowly make his way along the stairway; soon he would vanish from the sight of the ones that still remained after he had spoken.

(/exit)
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Ryuuma sighed as his sword was taken. He knelt before the tablet and gave a silent prayer to Izanami, the Goddess who gifted his family with the blade. He prayed for its safe return as soon as fate would allow. He stood back up and looked down at Hyoujin. He would have to rely on its deadly power for now. Though it was the greater of the two, Ryuuma didn't like to use it by itself because he cannot increase his strength or improve on his technique while using the power that Hyoujin grants him. He sighed again and stepped back, waiting for someone to solve the next puzzle.

Soon enough, the puzzle was solved and a gate was opened. Ryuuma sighed in relief. His sacrifice was not in vain and the party could move forward thanks to him. He stepped in to the portal knowing that two things were for sure. One, He was NOT giving up Hyoujin for another puzzle, and two, he was going to get Hakujin back soon.

[Exit]
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/500And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/700And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Melanie followed the boy and his dog through the silver opening which appeared out of thin air. She was disappointed in herself for not answering the riddle. Maybe this time will be better.

(exit topic)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am

Lycan who had randomly played around in the room aswell as hunted the prinny across it, saw how the others solved the entire thing "YAY" She followed the others, for a white-class she was pretty useless up till now.

[EXIT]
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 am

leon watched as the people one by one went through "yea ill guess ill go to.."
he slowly walked towards the door hands still in his jackets pockets
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 179

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:55 am

"Guess that answers that" Holiday shrugged "Best get going"

Holiday walked out of the room, not bothering to wait for anyone else, she was followed closely by Halloween. Holiday was seeing the group she was stuck with, and she could tell it was going to be entertaining.

(Exit)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Ryou had fallen behind because he had wanted to do some sight seeing. He stared at the hallways, taking the tiniest steps. But, soon he noticed that he was completely by himself. He got scared and rushed on down the passage way. He reached another room and saw there was no one here either. He observed that there was another door and walked towards it.
[Exit]
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
And the game starts... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200And the game starts... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2