Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the game starts...

+7
LyonHeart
Holiday
Crimson Moon
Melanie
Sebastian
Hellbreaker
Areos
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And the game starts... Empty And the game starts...

Post by Areos Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

[STD]

As you enter the first floor, a voice seems to speak from nowhere particular, but ringing throughout the whole room.
„On the first level of Christmas the challenge was given to thee, to give solution to the riddles three~”

a) search the room
b) just shout three answers
c) turn back
d) "oka-WHAT THE HELL, WHERE DID THAT VOICE COME FROM!"

[/STD]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue470/550And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue430/650And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

And the game starts... Empty Re: And the game starts...

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Toji got a thoughtful look on his face. "say,Hiro, what should we do?" "Well. runt, we don't even know the riddles, and it doesn't matter where that voice came from,and thre's no point in turning back. Maybe we should look around?" "Yeah! You're right! Lets move out!" Toji walked alround, looking at the walls and everything. Hiro trotted beside him, glancing around for danger.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue0/200And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue970/1000And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Sebastian took a slow tentive step into the room that they had been directed towards; it seemed safe for the most part... But that's when things were the most dangerous; never trust a room that looked like it was safe... or something that was refered as a dungeon for that matter. He'd glance about his eyes flicking from one place to the next and then tilt his head quizically as he pondered what the voice had said. It seemed to him that it'd be best if he took more of a role as a watcher; they had mentioned traps if he recalled back in the room. This didn't stop him from testing out a few panels on the floor to make sure that they were safe to step on.
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue200/200And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Melanie jumped at the sound of the mysterious voice. What she heard made some sense but not much. She searched the room with her eyes then shouted.

"YES....NO....MAYBE" She was hoping that was the whole riddle simple three answers.

Last edited by Melanie on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue600/600And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue600/600And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Rose

"I don't think they would make it that easy." a sweet voice rang from behind. Rose had walked up to Melanie, Pelleas walking right behind her inhis supporter state. "Take a look around, tell us if you find something suspicious." she ordered him, turning towards Melanie right again.

"My name is rose, i'm a witch - nice to meet you." she smiled sweetly. Pelleas joined Toji with searching for something, the darkness made it quite hard to find anything.

(on a side note: this is a x/3 to find it, just so you know - currently only Pelleas is searching)

Last edited by Areos on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue470/550And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue430/650And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 am

Lycan was twisting and tunring as she walked to the group "Where did that voice come from?" She was made a 360 spin before coming to a halt, it was really bothering her. She looked at the others before coming really close up to melanie, her tail swishing about "You shmell famaliar" She then tunred back without waiting for an answer and jumped towards the wall to she if a microfoon or something was there.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue565/800And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue185/400And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 am

Holiday raised her head when she heard the voice speaking. A smile came across her face when she had realized that the game was getting started. She stood up from her chair and decided that she would look around, no sense in answering the question when no one had asked one yet. Halloween stayed where he was and kept on eating cookies. Holiday walked over to the other people who had been in the room.

"Well, it looks like an interesting pairing had come to this event" Holiday grinned, then looked around and noticed several people she had met before. "Well isn't this a surprise, the people from that time in Illuminatia are here"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue200/200And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am

Toji got tired of looking at the walls,and nodded to pellas,who looked a little blankeyed. 'I don't whats eating ya this time, spear buddy, but keep up the good work!" He looked around, and saw the holiday themed witch from Illumita. He lept infront of her and pointed dramaticly. "YOU! You're the one who nearly burned off my foot! I shall have my revenge!!!" Hiro rolled his eyes. "You just want a reason to fight,don't you?" Toji relaxed his dramatic pose and grinned, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, You got me, wolf buddy. I'm bored. I don't hold grudges,not when they're for something as small time as that." He looked at Holiday. "Say,where's your gourd-headed supporter?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue0/200And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue970/1000And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

Melanie heard someone talking to her and turned around. The voice was soft and that of a woman's she had someone following her...a bodyguard perhaps? When she ordered him away she revealed her name was Rose ad that she was a witch.

"Oh, yeah i figured but it was worth a try." she said embarrassed rubbing the back of her neck. "Nice to meet you, I'm Melanie." She finished holding her hand out for shaking but put it back down when a canine came up and sniffed her. This thing must have smelled the wolf in her an she suddenly became a little more self-consience as Melanie hated anyone knowing she was a bit of both beings. It tended to freak people out and brought alot of unwanted attention her way.

"Anyway" Melanie turned back to Rose, "What riddle exactly are we supposed to be answering?"
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 am

Leon watched as the other talked staring and looking lost "hmm just like me then i guess..." he sat down on the floor "so a riddle with three strikes so intense." he smirked he started to smell the room there was nothing out of the ordinary cept for the unique smells every one else had "uhh this is gonna be a long day." scratching he back of his head.
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 179

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

"on the first level of christmas..." Kaiser whispered to himself. Kaizer searched the room for any indication of a bird symbol upon the walls, he could recall the human song about the first somthing of christmas, and somthing about a partridge sitting in a tree. he was distracted by the young man starting a conflict with one of the ladies of the group. He quickly dashed over to them "She doesn't need a supporter here, boy" he said looking down at the young man, "As long as we're all in here, theres no need to be enemies with each other, nothing that happened between any of us in the past has any matter here, so sit your ass down or go back to looking for clues"
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue375/500And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue675/700And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Toji looked at the demon who had rushed over to scold him, and Hiro started to growl. "hey,wolf buddy,relax." he looked at the demonagain and grinned cheerily. "He,man. I was just teasing around. I dont hold grudges, but she desrves atleast to be teased alittle for nearly burning m foot off, dont you thnk?"He ginned again. "besides, I dont wanna fight,not really. I'm gonna save
my strength for the monsters we're sure to enounter lower down. It's gonna be fun!"He took out Kiruska,his huge sword,from the sheath on his back and easily spun it around in his palm. He sheathed it with a flourish."After all,I was trained to fight monsters and evil demons. How bout we relax and work together? It'll be easier."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Sebastian watched as a few folks started to look around the room. It finnally occured to him that it was rather dark in here... so he started to run his hand along the wall to his immediate left. What he was searching for was relitively simple; a torch holder or some sort of light device so people could see farther. It was kinda funny that he hadn't thought of this immediately after entering but then again he only had to think for himself at the moment. He wasn't sure if this place even had torch holders or some sort of light device; he let out a small huff of irritation that was soon followed by a few words. "Anyone have a light?" he'd ask his hand still running across the wall
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:42 am

/STD

A stone tablet lay on the cold ground, a sliver of light carresed it. It would not take much longer before it was found, they were near and it was waiting to be found. Upon its hard cold surface, words were carved. The words formed three riddles:

That is not broken, which stays forever intact, yet it’s you to make it a wreck

To destroy, to protect and to help, it will no longer by you be held

Do not lie: what is thy name, what is thy goal, and whats your favorite color.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue565/800And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue185/400And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 am

Out of the corner of her eye Melanie saw a silver shimmer on the ground.

"I'm sorry to change the subject Rose but i think i found something" She moved toward the light to see three riddles written on a tablet.

"Everyone take a look! The riddles are here!" Melanie shouted still trying to decipher the script. "The first one sounds like its describing a heart...like a 'broken' heart. What do you guys think?" She asked the group.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Holiday blew off the remarks brought towards her, and turned her attention at the sound of the voice who had decided to speak once again. Holiday listened and thought about the question, and it said not to lie, so Holiday did not.

"My name is Holiday October"

This was no lie, Holiday was named Holiday.

"My favorite color is pink"

Once again, not a lie, Holiday loved the color pink.

"My goal is to spread Christmas cheer"

As cheesy and unreal the last one sounded, Holiday loved Christmas and wanted to celebrate it. With that, Holiday had answer all three questions and she waited for the voice to speak again.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm

L Grimm who had stayed quiet throughout all the comotion, walked towards Melanie when she found something that could help them. He looked over her shoulder and read the text. Then he rubbed his chin.

"I hate riddles, honestly I do. I cant even begin to decipher what these mean. But if I took a guess the first one might be a heart like Melanie said. But then again I have no clue." L said trying to move on. He wanted to find the treasure or something.
Then he tossed a light at Sebastian with a simple "Hey." He better catch it. Was all Grimm thought.

Then the witch Holiday answered the riddle quickly and L smiled. "Wow that works for me." L awaited for the voce to speak again.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Ryuuma stepped in to the room as Melanie had discovered the tablet with the riddles written upon it. He detested riddles... Mainly because he was very bad at them, though he did get lucky now and then. He looked over the three that were written. Melanie had guessed the first and it sounded right... Holiday had spoken the obvious for the third, unless there was some kind of trick to that third riddle... If there was, Ryuuma didn't see it... Only the second riddle remained. He scratched the back of his head as he thought of what destroys and protects... It didn't seem to make sense until he rested his hand over the hilt of Hakujin, one of his trusty Katana's. Suddenly a thought dawned on him. "Could the second one be a sword?" He asked. He wasn't sure if his answer was correct so he thought that he should get the opinion of the others before giving his final answer.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue430/500And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue600/700And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Rose

"Is there only one answer to the riddles?" rose popped up behind them. "I could think of several things to break, which are unbreakable. For example something that is considered unbreakable untill it breaks or becomes breakable, like water turned to ice. Or they mean it in a metaphorical sense?"

She smiled at the people surrounding the tablet with the questions, obviously she was quite good with riddles as it seemed. She tugged at Ryuuma's sleeve, blushing a little as if it were embarrassing to openly speak to him. "Do you realy want to leave your sword here? the tablet sais you will no longer hold it, maybe it gets confiscated or entirely disappears."

For the last riddle she didn't say anything, partly because it was moronicly easy, as if mocking one with it. Was it realy possible for it to be that easy?
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Melanie heard that cute guy from the other room agree with her thought and she blushed again. This time it was too dark for anyone to see her, thankfully. Someone else chimed in to guess at the second one and what he said seemed to be correct.

Just as she was about to agree with him rose gave a second thought to the first riddle and corrected the guy about the second riddle. Hmm...something that protects and destroys that your willing to leave behind.... This was going to be difficult.

Just to get it over with Melanie also shouted out the answer to the third riddle.

"My name is Melanie...uh...i dont know my last name. My goal here is to find whats at the end of the tunnels. My favorite color is blue...no wait...Brown!" She announced her answers. Although she had no idea if you had to write it down or yell it out. maybe the tablet was activated by the right items being on it.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Sebastian turned his head and unintentionally caught the light in his mouth(Assuming it's a lighter). With a grunt of surprise he took it out of his mouth and flicked it on; his eyes would dance about the room taking in it's features and finding very little that interesting him past the tablet. He'd tilt his head and then mutter under his breath as he walked over still shining said light "The second riddle could be a shield, One is willing to let it go. It breaks a sword if braced properly... it could indeed also be a shield made out of ice; for when broken it melts into something unbreakable as rose here said. Perhaps the role is reversed who knows. There are many possiblilities with this riddle..." Sebastian would pause and then under his breath answer the third riddle "Sebastian, Grey, Strengthen myself." he'd rub one of his horns as he looked at the tablet still thinking about the second riddle.
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm

The large beast-like dog answered the second riddle rather well. A sheild would definately fit this discription. The combination of the two riddles seemed a bit far fetched though.

"Does anyone have a shield to lay down?" Melanie asked the crowd.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Toji shrugged as all the adults try to figure it out. He decided to answer the third one. He said it outloud,not caring if anyone heard him. "My name is Toji the Murashian Avenger, my favorite color is blue, and......" He faltered abit at this one and got small tears in his eyes, but he hurriedly continued wiped them away with his forearm and continued on." my goal is to find out the truth." He gazed off,.looking sad, till Hiro gave him a freindly bonk with his tail."Dont worry,runt,we'll find him,one day." The light came back to Toji's eyes, and he grinned."Yeah,no worries."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:16 am

Kaizer shook his head, "You idiots..." he said looking at the group of people, "Pay attention to what the riddle said! All of you... well except for our little friend here" he pointed towards the young lady who had said her name was Melanie "It said to say your name, then your goal, then your favourite color!, any moron could easily conclude that the order is important!" he said while crossing his arms, "My name is Kaizer Nizbit, I wish to be the most powerful gentleman of all time, and my favourite colour is red... and that Ladies" he said turning towards the others "Is how it's done"
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue375/500And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue675/700And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 am

Ryuuma looked at Kaizer and grunted. "Fucking idiot... It didn't work the first time what makes you think its going to work the next ten times?" He said. Obviously just stating the answers to the third riddle fifty times isn't going to get anyone anywhere. He wondered why people kept trying to answer the third riddle time and time again... Do they think they're special or what? Fucking idiots... He thought.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue430/500And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
And the game starts... Left_bar_bleue600/700And the game starts... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next