Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Holiday's Cottage.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holiday's Cottage.  Empty Holiday's Cottage.

Post by Holiday Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am

Holiday arrived in the white blankness of the Northern Highlands, nothing but snow and rocks, with little bits of trees and shrubs. Holiday managed to reach the edge of a mountain top, which from a certain distance seemed to have a distinct brown dot on it. Holiday landed on the top of the mountain, tired and ready to take a break after a long and hard day of destruction and mischief. She looked forward to a small cottage made out of trees.

Holiday walked into the cottage and took off her clothes, walking around her home in her underwear. She sat down on her bed and laid down for a nice rest. Halloween walked inside and sat down on a rocking chair, cleaning up the many weapons that were sitting inside his head.

It didn't take Holiday long to fall asleep, thinking about the wonderful times she had before coming home. Thinking how it would be great if she could do it again some time.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Holiday's Cottage.  Empty Re: Holiday's Cottage.

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 am

Arkrius Wallace

After a week or two of traveling, Arkrius decided to head up North. There was always the urge to see the stars in the North as it was always the best to see the stars and it was an overall a good change of pace. He had no real plans of anything now since that Khantis was wiped off the planet and he was basically without a job. Lea was gone and was the only person to keep himself entertained for some time, but, he needed to see the world once again, to see if it changed for the three years that he was into hiding.

The mountains were covered in snow and it was freezing as hell, especially in the clothing that Arkrius was wearing. He was wearing light clothing that was more ideal for fall, definitely not suited for the blistering cold of the mountains. A cold breeze felt like a harsh wind during the fall season. He was shivering. The snow was deep, up to his ankles and snow was seeping into his boots. It was an uncomfortable wet feeling that was soon turning into a numbing feeling in his feet and his hands were becoming numb as well and it wouldn't be long before his entire body felt numb and cold.

"So fucking cold..." He muttered underneath his breath as he looked around. How the hell did I get here? He thought it started to snow heavier and heavier with each passing second. "Fuck." He said blankly as he looked around and could not see anything past a few feet. The sound of his teeth clattering, the howl of the wind was the only thing that kept him company as he wandered aimlessly in the snowy hell. "Fuck..." He muttered again.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
    Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 am

Halloween listened as he was sharpening his blades and noticed the sound of a voice amongst the howling winds in the snow. He focused his ears towards the point and decided to check it out. He looked down at Holiday, who was still sleeping on her bed, half naked. Halloween smiled and decided not to wake her up, bringing his personal yin yang weapons, he wore his hood over his head and walked out of the cottage.

As Halloween walked through the snow, the voice became louder and he began to hear the sound of clattering teeth. Halloween pointed his sword towards the figure that appeared towards him.

"You got some nerve to come around here" Halloween said looking at the figure, slightly obscured by the snow.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius looked up from staring at his feet with each step and saw...what appeared to be a midget. There was an object pointed at him, it appeared to be a sword. He couldn't tell as the wind started to pick up and blow snow towards him more now. "...the fuck you talking about?" Arkrius asked as he blew heavily into his hands as as useless as it was, it was a temporarily hope that it would actually warm up his hands. "This some type of special spot?" He asked as he looked around and sneeze before clutching his body tighter to keep himself self assured about warmth.

It was becoming colder and colder and it the idea of sleep was becoming more and more desirable. "The hell..." His eyes were becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second before he stepped closer and closer towards the midget. "Care to show me where town is or even a cave?" He asked as he started to swagger with each passing step before falling face first into the cold snow. His breathing was becoming slower and slower before he tried to push himself back up onto his feet.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Cottage.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 am

"Fine" Halloween said "Come with me"

Halloween didn't really like bothering with people who had gotten lost, but he might as well, he had nothing better to do, and he was kind of bored. Halloween turned around and started walking to the cottage, making sure the man was walking behind him. As they reached the cottage door, Halloween turned around.

"Now don't be too loud going inside, I got a girl in the bed and I don't want to wake her up" Halloween said, putting his finger over his mouth in a gesture of quiet.

Halloween entered the cottage, taking off his hood to reveal his true appearance. One the bed, Holiday had barely moved, but changed her position to lying on her back rather than her stomach. She was still only in her underwear and her clothes were put away by Halloween, giving no indication of her being a witch. If one were to look at her in her current position, she would be a beautiful young woman sleeping in her underwear, nothing else. Halloween walk over to her, slipped something into her collar and smiled as he walked away. Halloween walked over to his rocking chair again and sat in it.

"Have a seat, there is some food in the cupboard if you're hungry" Halloween said as he offered the man a seat while he continued cleaning his weapons. "But remember, she's sleeping so I don't want you to wake her up"

Halloween began to polish a revolver he had finished tweaking when he looked at the man. He pointed the barrel towards him while he was working.

"So, what's your story?" Halloween asked out of curiosity
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius followed behind the midget, making sure that he was going to have a home to reside in for a little while, til the storm passed over. A raised eyebrow Arkrius had managed to do when he heard the midget talk. A girl in bed? He thought to himself. Oooh, I wonder if she's hot. He thought off the side as soon as the door was opened. The light was rather bright and Arkrius closed his eye and covered his face in response for a good few seconds before actually stepping inside. He shut the door behind him and it was a rather good change of pace. He was freezing and dripping wet from the snow.

There was a beautiful girl in a bed in her underwear. Arkrius' eye opened wide as he saw and then it started to travel over her body. It seemed to be rather curvaceous for her age. He stepped closer towards her til he heard him again saying not to wake her up. Mentally, Arkrius was slightly disappointed as he wanted to see her more close up, but, that might come later. He walked towards a seat, his clothes covered in snow and he soon sat down, bringing his hands to his mouth and breathing heavily into his hands, hoping that the warmth of his breath would warm them up.

Out of the corner of his eye, Arkrius saw the barrel of a gun pointed towards him and remained cautious. "Just traveling." Arkrius said as he started to rub his hands together and repeated blowing into his hands for warmth. The question he didn't really pay attention as he just wanted to warm himself up. It proved to be ineffective, but, it was something that calmed him down in the extreme cold. Though it just hit him, the midget was a walking pumpkin. He blinked multiple times as his hands soon traveled to both arms and started to furiously move them up and down, another attempt to warm them up. The natural heat from inside the cottage would definitely work over time, but not have the require immediate heating that he'd want.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 am

"A traveler?" Halloween said as he put the gun away into his head. "You don't look like a traveler, then again, who am I to talk?"

Halloween let out a light laugh, even though he had told the man to be quiet, he himself made no attempt to keep quiet. Halloween's laughter caused Holiday to grumble and change her position, laying down on her side, a strap from her bra falling down her shoulder. Halloween stole a glance and then returned to looking at the man.

"I'm guessing you are liking what you see?" Halloween grinned mischievously as he pointed towards the sleeping Holiday.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius' eye traveled over towards Holiday's body and definitely was glued towards it for a few seconds before breaking out of the trance and her body and then returned his gaze back to the pumpkin. "I'm definitely liking." He commented. "I assume you are as well, I can tell by the grin on your face." He stated, grinning in a similar fashion. In his mind, he was hoping that maybe he could see more of the young woman's body. Just seeing her in her underwear was already quite a treat. "Who's the girl?" He asked. "The owner of this cottage?"

He slowly felt warm flowing through his cold and tattered body. Feeling was also slowly returning, but, not by much. He could at least feel his toes and the tips of his fingers. He continued to rub his hands together and breath into them. A quiet sigh left his mouth as he looked over towards the fireplace and scooted the chair closer to it, not close to be burned, but, close enough to feel the heat of the fire to the max of it's potential. His stomach growled a little bit afterward and he looked back to Halloween and then to a cupboard.

The light clack of his boots were heard throughout the cottage as he took each step as quietly as possible. They were feeling rather heavy from all of the moisture absorbed into them. He opened them and noticed some food inside. Only a small portion of food would do, he didn't need to be a mooch, though the idea was really tempting. The sooner he was able to leave this frozen mountain the better. He took what appeared to be a snack of some sort. He didn't recognize it, but, it seemed to be edible at the very least as he walked back to his seat and fumbled with the packaging. It was quite impossible to open with such numbed fingers.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:19 am

"No, I've seen her too many times to get too excited anymore, and she doesn't own the cottage" Halloween said with a smile "This cottage is mine, everything and everyone inside it belongs to me, besides you"

Halloween had finished the majority of the weapons he was maintaining, all that remained was his yin yang blades. He stabbed the yang blade into the table and began to use a whetstone on the yin blade. He looked at Holiday, and then out the window as he was sharpening his blade. He pointed the newly sharpened sword towards her.

"Go ahead and wake her up, she usually gets up at this time" Halloween said as he laid down the yin blade and began working on the yang blade "I guess I wore her out too much"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 am

Arkrius Wallace

"Eh?" Arkrius said rather loudly with his eyebrow raised. "You own this?" He asked. No way. He thought to himself. There's no way a pumpkin can even...wait a minute...pumpkin. He looked at the girl, then back to the pumpkin, then back to the girl and back to the pumpkin once more as he tried to make a connection of some sort but failed.

A quiet yawn left his mouth before he paused as he was told to wake her up. He looked at the...thing rather questionably before walking towards her before his las comment made him think. Wore her out of what? He wondered for a second before shrugging it off and then went to poke the girl in the shoulder before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Oi, wake up." He whispered as he lightly shook her with his freezing hand. Why does he want me to wake her up instead of herself? This couldn't be anything...right?
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 am

Holiday's eyes opened slowly as she was aroused from sleep. She gasped slightly from the touch of a cold hand on her shoulder.

"Ah" Holiday gasped as she recoiled and looked up at who had woken her up. It was a rather short man, with long black hair and an eyepatch over one eye. Holiday managed to get up, on her hands and knees on her bed looking at the man, her bra straps along her arms, but it still remained over her breasts. "Who are you?"

"Now Holiday, is that any way to talk to a guest?" Halloween said, but he made a gesture towards his neck as he looked at Holiday. Holiday noticed that her mental transmitter was on her collar.

Testing testing, is this thing on?

Yeah I can hear you, what's going on Halloween?

We're switching roles for today, play along

Holiday smiled in her head at Halloween's words, obviously her supporter had picked up this random stranger out of boredom. Holiday began to act and put on a surprised face, looking at Halloween and the man, then looking around.

"Oh dear!" Holiday said as she looked around frantically "I'm so sorry Master! I overslept!"

Holiday looked at the man as she put her head onto her hands into a bow. She hung her head low like a repenting servant, she hadn't done this in a while.

"Please forgive me for being so rude Sir!" Holiday said as she bowed, sounding apologetic and scared.

Behind the man, Halloween was smiling as usual seeing Holiday act like a servant. Though they were witch and supporter, their relationship was more like friends with benefits and they took part in acts like this when they were bored. Right now, the man was experiencing their master and servant act. They had rehearsed and performed it so many times, it was almost second nature to Holiday.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius looked at the two in front of him with a raised eyebrow. He was so sure that the girl was the "master" as the girl said and the pumpkin was the "servant". "Wah?" He muttered underneath his breath as he pointed at the woman then to the midget pumpkin, then back to the girl multiple times as he tried oh so hard to make a connection of sort. Nevertheless, Arkrius gave up as he scratched behind his head with a quiet sigh as he was more preoccupied with just feeling warmth in his body at all costs before returning back to his seat extremely close by the fire and held his hand towards it as he shivered.

"Don't worry about it."
    Arkrius said obviously more preoccupied with the fire. It was all so confusing, but, he just dealt with it. Though to have such a beautiful servant, it did make Arkrius jealous a little as he let out a quiet sigh.

It felt like he was thawing out which was a definite good sign, but, he was still shivering. A quiet growl left his mouth and then a loud sneeze afterward as he then wiped his nose and then looked back at the girl then to the pumpkin. "...a master and servant relationship?" He asked with his back directed towards the two. ...how the hell does that work WITH A PUMPKIN!?
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 am

"Thank you so much Sir" Holiday said as she got up, she then put her hands in front of her in a regular maid-like posture and looked at Halloween "Is there anything you need me to do Master?"

"How about you prepare our one handed friend here a meal" Halloween said smiling, leaning his arm on his personal rocking chair.

"As you wish, Master" Holiday bowed as she walked over to the stove, which wasn't that far from the table, maybe a couple of feet at most. The cottage was rather small, pretty much a single room. Holiday began taking out food and preparing it. Halloween had taken the time to grope Holiday slightly on the rear, which caused the witch to jump slightly. Halloween looked to address the man as he returned to his seat.

"Yes, we do have a master and servant relationship, though it originally was the other way around" Halloween said "You see, in a time long past, Holiday here was my witch and I was her supporter. We had arguments from time to time, and I was forced to do things that I didn't want to do. Like help the Witch Hunters, which I hated with a passion. Eventually, like a force of god himself, I made a deal with a person who offered me a collar, the one on her neck. The collar switched our positions, and now she is nothing more than my slave. Isn't that right Holiday?"

"Yes Master" Holiday blushed as Halloween caressed her as she cooked, which she had worn an apron to do. While she continued cooking, Halloween turned his attention to his yang blade which was still not finished and continued to sharpen it with his whetstone.

"Though I am in this body, I'm still a man" Halloween said with a smile "It is nice to have a slave girl"

Holiday finished cooking and brought the man some food. She then moved to Halloween's side as he finished his sharpening and maintenance. Holiday sat down next to Halloween, looking blank. Halloween looked at the man and gave him a smile.

"Would you like to warm yourself up using her?" Halloween said pointing towards Holiday.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius listened to the story. It was completely ridiculous, but then again, how many stores nowadays aren't? He looked at the collar and then back to Holiday, then back to the pumpkin, listening as he just started to lean back into his chair and watched the fire burn. ...this sounds like a complete bullshit fairytale, but then again, this world is filled with bullshit. Especially me surviving. The food was given to him and it smelled amazing. It beat hunting for food for the week and definitely not relying on snow a lot for food. He promptly used the cutlery provided to eat the food, which was a soup and what appeared to be a type of meat or some sort. It looked delectable to say the least. He lightly put the meat in his mouth before his eye widened and then coughed wildly, taken aback from the comment.

"What?" Arkrius said aloud after his little coughing episode. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and then back to the pumpkin once more. There's no fucking way. He mentally thought. Definitely no way indeed. Arkrius added on. "What's the catch?" He asked, cautious about the whole offer. The idea was definitely tempting. Very tempting indeed. But there was definitely a lot of women that he mingled with...and needless to say, had some...horrible experiences with a few offers involving women. It is tempting... He left the thought hanging around as he then continued to eat where he left off, picking apart the meat and thoroughly enjoying the meal.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 am

Halloween smiled as the man asked his questions. This was starting to get amusing, he obviously wasn't believing the story, then again, barely anyone did, but couldn't do anything about it. Halloween put the yin yang blades inside of his head as he shrugged.

"There isn't any catch" Halloween smiled "I just want to know how she performs, until I return to my true form I won't have the pleasure of finding out. After all, being a pumpkin doll means I can't do a lot of things"

Halloween looked towards Holiday and the witch nodded as she walked over to the bed. She removed her apron and sat down on the bed.

"The offer stands if you don't feel like it now and reconsider later" Halloween said smiling "But I'm sure she won't disappoint if you do take the offer"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 am

Arkrius Wallace

No catch? Well, that is true, you can't really do much in a midget pumpkin body. Arkrius thought to himself as he finished the meat rather quickly and then worked onto the soup. It was rather warm by the time he got to it. He started to enjoy the warm liquid flowing down his throat and definitely warming the core of his body and continued to eat it, enjoying the feeling of warmth into his body. Once he had finished, a small amount of soup dribbled from the corner of his mouth and he used the back of his hand to wipe it off before looking at the pumpkin.

"...I'll take the offer." He stated as he placed the food on a table nearby. ...she won't disappoint? That definitely sounds reassuring. But, if I was him...I'd definitely not offer and simply wait for the chance to return back and savor it myself... He thought. ...with a woman with a body like that...it'd be one way to definitely warm up... A quiet groan left his mouth as he stood up and then stretched before walking over towards Holiday and cupped underneath her chin, taking a look into her eyes before a small smile formed on his lips and kissed her, before slowly turning the kiss into a french kiss.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 am

Holiday let the man lead the way, caressing his body as she kissed him and lay herself back on the bed. She could tell he at least had experience, but she was doing something else. As Holiday laid down in front of the man, Halloween watched, but then suddenly whistled until the man looked at him.

"How is she doing so far?" Halloween asked grinning

"I think I'm doing rather well" Holiday suddenly spoke "Looks like today isn't your day big boy"

On the bed, Holiday pointed the man's gun in his face, smiling as the barrel was right up onto his forehead. Holiday cocked the hammer back as she looked him in the eye. Holiday smiled sweetly at the man, while pointing the gun directly at his face.

"Don't move now, even if you do manage to do anything, I got explosives all around that will blow you sky high" Holiday smiled "So hear me out okay?"

There were several things that Arkrius could have used at that moment, but the closest thing would be the strange looking arrow object that was sitting in the counter at arm's length.

Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Arkrius Wallace

The whistling took Arkrius' attention for sure as he looked behind him to look at the pumpkin. "She's doing rather fine." He commented as he heard her state that she was doing fine herself. A smile appeared on his face as he looked back at Holiday to see a gun pointed at his face. His gun. His eye widened as a result for such carelessness and quietly sighed.

"Don't move? You better think of something better than that. I've lived through hell and back to be threatened by simple explosives." He stated as he quickly looked around the room. Out of the corner of his eye there was an arrow looking object that could be used as a blade or something to stab. It was better than nothing. He quickly reached out for it, fumbling with it a little before stabbing the arrow into her arm and then using his ring to freely move the gun out of Holiday's hands and to get it back into his possession while getting having the lower grade guns floating pointing at the two. "Now, you don't have to be so aggressive about things and you could have talked." Mentally, he hoped that nothing bad would happen, and he knew that he'd probably be blown sky high, but, he had an issue with anyone touching his prized possession. His gun.

Mana: -72
    Skills: Manipulation + Gunman's Advocate.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Holiday's eyes widened when the man stabbed an arrow into her arm, she tried to pull out the arrow before the magic took effect, but it disappeared before she could yank it out. Holiday wasn't immune to her own magic, and the arrow that Holiday had just been stabbed by was none other than her Valentine Arrow, which caused whoever is struck by it to fall madly in love with the first person they see. Holiday was on all fours on her bed, panting and blushing as she looked at the man. Halloween whistled as he smiled.

"Maybe you shouldn't have left that lying around Holiday" Halloween said as he watched, he turned his attention at the man and gave him a thumbs up. "Good job kid, you got some nice intuition, now you can play with her as much as you want, she won't resist. Not when you hit her with Cupid's Arrow"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius watched with a widened eye and a raised eyebrow at the changed demeanor. Holiday was on all fours, panting and blushing. The guns soon returned to their respective holsters and watched the woman. Her position was very seductive especially with only underwear on. It was really hard for any sane man to not watch away.

"Oh, that sounds rather promising."
    He commented though he wondered what of the pumpkin. "But what about you? You're merely going to watch your supporter be played around?" He wondered by "Cupid's Arrow". He wondered about the woman's name if it actually had anything relevance related to holidays and maybe her powers.

He asked as he moved towards Holiday, a hand on her shoulder and lightly traced it to the other before cupping her chin. "You're definitely looking sexy." He said as he then started to kiss her passionately. His tongue danced around in her mouth, toying and playing with her tongue at the same time. Hmm...pretty good. He mentally noted as he then started to caress her body with his touch with his hand traveling all over her body, exploring. In his mind, he went cautious of the pumpkin. It appeared that he didn't care, but, he couldn't leave anything to chance especially after his line of luck. "Why don't we leave the clothes..." He said as his hand started to slide her bra strap off and continued.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:42 am

Halloween smiled as he shrugged at the man's question, he honestly didn't care whether or not it happened. It was actually rather entertaining that he got to see Holiday get a taste of her own medicine. He put on his hood as he got out of his chair.

"Doesn't really matter for me" Halloween said "It's good to see that she is getting a taste of her own medicine, just treat her good"

Halloween walked over to the door and just before closing it, he peeked out smiling, watching Holiday and the man.

"I'll be outside hunting" Halloween said as he closed the door behind him "You two have fun"

When the man touched her, Holiday felt like all the nerves in her brain were shot with electricity. Her mind was going blank from his tongue in her mouth, playing with everything inside of it. She couldn't refuse him or resist him, she was completely dumbstruck in love.

I can't oppose him Holiday thought to herself Is this what it feels like to be in love and enjoy it with someone you love?

When he asked Holiday to remove her clothes, she didn't complain, she just did as she was told. She looked up at him as they broke away from kissing for a breather. Her eyes were looking at him like he was some sort of god, Holiday had never felt love before, she didn't know how to handle one as intense as this.

"Please, ask anything of me and I'll do it" Holiday begged him "I love you so much"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 am

Arkrius Wallace

A small grin appeared on Arkrius's face as he heard the pumpkin not really caring at all. Though he wondered what he meant that she was getting a taste of her own medicine. "I'll definitely treat her good." He stated he watched the pumpkin leave. "Have fun hunting." He commented when he heard the door close before his attention focused back on Holiday.

"Definitely looking good sexy." Arkrius said as he looked at Holiday. "Anything?" He asked, repeating the question. "Even having sex?" He asked as he heard her stating her love to him. He quickly thought in his mind about what to say about her love, but, he decided to play along. "I love you too." He admitted as he wrapped an arm around her and then groped her rear and spanked her. "Help me out with my clothes, then we'll get right down and dirty." He said with a smirk before giving her a small peck on the lips.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 am

"Ah!" Holiday gasped as he groped her, then spanking her, she let out a small moan. "Yes! I'll do anything for you"

Holiday caressed the man and did as he asked, taking off his clothes. She was happy to make him happy, nothing else seemed as important to her. She kissed him passionately and allowed him to touch her anywhere he wanted. Holiday laid down under the covers of her bed and threw off what was left of her clothes from under it.

"Please enjoy yourself, I want you to have the most wonderful time possible" Holiday said poking her head out.

Holiday couldn't stop herself, she was so in love, she was willing to do anything. Her magic had an unexpectedly powerful effect on her and left her devoted to the stranger in front of her. Nothing could snap Holiday out of it now, she didn't even remember why she tried resisting the power of her arrow, it had shown her the love of her life.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:19 am

Arkrius Wallace

A small grin appeared on Arkrius' face as he then inched closer and closer towards the bed with a hand touching his own lips. She was definitely a good kisser despite her age. He licked his lips in delight before crawling into the covers to join Holiday. "I'll definitely enjoy myself..." He said. "But it wouldn't be as good if my partner didn't enjoy herself as well. Just not as fun." He commented as he went for another passionate kiss on the lips. He broke the kiss and then went down lower to her neck, showering it with kisses.

Half an hour, Arkrius was exhausted with the rough time he had with Holiday. He laid on his side, his hand gently stroking through her soft hair and then leaning in close to her, gently kissing her cheek. "You were great." He said with an exhausted sigh. It was another mental note for another woman that he laid with. That's another one for the book. He thought to himself before smiling and continuing the love act. "I love you." as he scooted close to her underneath the covers and cuddled with her.

Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Holiday was lost in the pleasure that she felt, she wasn't inexperienced, but it was the first time that she ever did it with someone she loved. It was incredible and she couldn't describe how good it felt.

"I'll feel good as long as you do" Holiday said as the man began to go lower.

Afterwards, Holiday laid down next to the man, cuddling him. She was completely overtaken by the lust of what had just occurred and the feeling remained with her as she panted, looking at him with glassy eyes, but closed them due to the thralling sensation. She looked at him again with her lovestruck eyes. He was beautiful and she loved him so much, but as the haze rolled away, she realized that she didn't even know his name.

"Please my love, tell me your name" Holiday asked of him, holding him closely "I want to be with you"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next