Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Luna Moonlit's Cottage

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Luna Moonlit's Cottage 46e7853c69e6be6e2462459b349ec4ef
This nature home belongs to Luna Mae Moonlit. Inside her home can be either large or small, she makes it the way she wants it. Inside has her bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room and bathroom. Please respect her home.

Last edited by Luna Moonlit on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty Re: Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Luna walks up the steps to her home door and opens it up, entering her home silently then closing the door behind her. She looks around and then walks to her kitchen, which was actually her potion room, which had a large cauldron and potions all around. She began to place certain herbs and objects into the large cauldron and began to stir it all up slowly.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:18 am

Bartholomew Debussy

It was nightfall inside the forest and a young man was trudging through the forest. His head high, his walk defined, quite similar to that of a noble. It appeared that he was slightly irritated and disgusted with the area that he was in. Bartholomew was lost. He was dirty from head to toe after spending hours in the forest. His sense of direction was somewhat poor and to make matters worse, being sent to hunt down a witch in a forest at night was a surefire way to become lost in a matter of minutes. North became South, South became East and so on and so forth. However, there was something that struck him odd. There was a small house that could be seen inside of the forest. Bartholomew ventured closer towards it, curious about it. From a distance, the architectural structure looked quite different from what he's seen and he wanted to know a little more.

He stepped closer and closer towards the house and stood outside it, inspecting it thoroughly from head to toe and was somewhat impressed. Bartholomew liked the design. He considered of potentially basing a house design of it and stepped closer towards the door. What he didn't know was that he was in front of the witches house and was more focused on the design. He wanted to know who built it and knocked firmly on the door, wondering if there was anyone inside, regardless of the lights illuminating the inside of the house.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage Left_bar_bleue340/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage Left_bar_bleue200/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am

Luna Moonlit stopped what she was doing and turned, facing the door. She was deciding on whether to take her witches hat off or not, so she ended up just leaving it on. She took a small step but then instantly stopped. She waved her hand to the side, opening the front door and staring cautiously at it.

The door finally opened all the way and she was now looking at a strange boy that she had never seen before. Luna's long, black, and sharp fingernails could be seen even if someone wasnt really paying attention to them. "Can I help you, Sir??" She asked as her eyes slightly squinted while she was looking at him.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Yes you can." Bartholomew spoke in a heavy french accent. "I want to know who built this fine establishment." He added on as he looked at her. The woman in front of him was definitely a looker. One of the most beautiful women that he's seen in his life. He noticed that hat on top of her head and it signified that she was a witch. He couldn't make any signs that he was a Witch Hunter. "Also...I'm lost in this forest." He added on...or at least, that's what he wanted to say. Though the dirtied appearance probably told off of that. He never liked admitting he was wrong, though, when he came to directions, he knew that he was wrong. It was a matter of pride. French pride that refused him to admit it.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage Left_bar_bleue340/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage Left_bar_bleue200/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Luna just stood there and studied the man standing in her doorway. She then spoke to him in a soft tone but so soft that he couldnt hear her. "I built it. " She stated to him as she stepped forward, and towards the door a bit. "Where is it that you are wanting to go? Since you are lost in these woods and ended up at my door." She said as she looked the man right in the eyes.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Bartholomew Dubussy

"I am not lost at all."
Bartholomew said as he dusted off his clothes and patted the patches of dirt on his clothing. "You must be quite mistaken for me to be lost." He stated as he looked at the woman in front of him. "I was merely looking for any sign of civilization in this forest." He added on as he didn't want to admit where he was going. His eyes looked around the forest and there was the sound of what appeared to be a howl in the distance. Wolves. He was slightly concerned about it until he saw the interior of her house and was quite impressed with the interior design. Without a second doubt, he stepped inside her house and looked around. "Quite the design in here." He stated. "Definitely cultured with some taste." He said with a content look on his face. "Unlike the uncultured boars I've seen." he muttered underneath his breath.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Luna stepped back as he had stepped into her house. "Oh yeah, sure. Just come right in, Mr. Lost." She told him as she walked back over to her cauldron and began to stir the liquid once again. Her head went down a bit to get a good inhale of the hearbs in the liquid. "Okay then. So now that you know what I am. Time for me to find out what you are."She stated as her eyes narrowed up to look at the stranger in her house.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"I am not Mr. Lost." Bartholomew said as he was adjusting his clothing. "I am Bartholomew Debussy. A proper name for a Frenchman like myself." His clothes signified someone of importance, of wealth. So, there is a Witch in the forest. Interesting. She's quite cute, perfect and definitely has a good taste in design. he thought to himself before the smell of herbs brewing caught his attention. It was a slightly pleasant smell. It had a moments of foul smells but, nevertheless, it was something bearable. "Just knowing that I'm French is merely a sign of itself." He stated, his voice brimming with confidence of his birthplace.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am

Luna looked at him then waved her hand behind her, making two cups float towards her. "Would you like some, Bartholomew??" She asked as she held onto the two empty cups then began to pour some into her glass while awaiting for his answer. She didnt take her eyes off of him, for she knew exactly what he was. But there was just one thing she was confused about. She kept it to herself but thought bout it over and over again in her mind, still paying attention to him too of course.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 am

Bartholomew Debussy.

"Only of your finest drinks."
Bartholomew stated. He didn't want anything that wasn't on par to his tastes, or even worthy of a frenchman like himself of seeing. The way the woman looked at him constantly was slowly becoming unnerving. It had felt like a hawk watching it's prey. "Do you take a fancy in me?" He asked as he stepped closer to her. "It's hard not to notice with you constantly look at me." He said as he stepped closer and closer till he was about an arm's length away from her. "If so, you have quite good taste." He commented as he looked upon her house and then walked away, inspecting the art in the house.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 am

Luna slightly cackled then set down the cups onto the hand made wooden table, hearing only two clicks. "Good taste? My boy, I have never been with a man, all of them run and hide from me because I am a witch. Just like I should be scared of you, especially since you are in my home."She said as she walked towards him, the clicking of her heels echoed throughout her entire home. She stopped about 5 feet behind him, she crossed her arms and looked at him. Luna was also les cautious at the moment but she does not fear this man.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew quietly chuckled as he heard her comment about she's never been with a man. He turned his attention away from the art and walked over to her till they were close to one another. "Then be with a Frenchman like myself. You're definitely worthy." He said as he reached over for the glass and stared into the drink briefly. He looked at her and then back at the drink and then downed it rather quickly. It wasn't half bad. Slightly worse to his standards, but, nevertheless, it could be something he could enjoy if in the company of someone. He placed the glass down on the table and blinked a few times as he gently rubbed his eyes. Fatigue was starting to hit him and he tried to shake it off. "What was that drink?" He asked, trying to fight it, but, it would only be a matter of time before he'd just collapse on the spot.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 am

Luna smiled. "Chamomile tea. It helps the drinker fall asleep." She said as she gently grabbed his arm and lead him over to the sofa, gently placing him down onto it. She slightly cackled softly and quietly then walked back to the kitchen and looked around. "Hmm...." She stopped and turned her head slightly, looking towards Bartholomew, she smiled after hearing his words in her head over and over.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:53 am

Bartholomew Debussy

The moment just happened so fast, he was standing and before long, he was on a sofa, lying down. His eyes were slowly closing and they were becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second. It had felt like his eyelids were made out of lead and was struggling to keep them open. The last thing he wanted was to be away in a Witch's house on assignment, however, the effect of the drink was too strong. He extended his hand towards the woman before it dropped, falling onto the sofa with a muffled thud on the sofa fabric of the sofa as he drifted into a deep slumber.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 am

Luna smiled at Bartholomew. She walked over to her older more mideval looking sofa, she layed down on it and closed her eyes. She never intended on falling asleep. She only wanted to wait for Bartholomew to wake up so he could tell her why he was really in her house. As she thought more and more about certain things that she was going to do later, she feel into a light sleep, her thoughts were blank at this point and she was semi curled up on the sofa, her head was turned, slightly facing towards the other sofa, her eyes closed lightly, not tightly.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Hours had passed since Bartholomew fell asleep and there was a faint ray of sunlight that shined from the window and landed on Bartholomew's face. He slowly tossed before his eyes shot open. He was completely out cold in a witches house. He quickly sat up and it had made a quiet creek before he looked around. The woman from last night was lying down on a sofa, an older looking sofa. However, it struck him that he slept on a sofa. It was completely unworthy for him, to be sleeping on a sofa. Absolutely unfit for a Frenchman such as himself.

It had looked like it was time to go. He was here because he needed a place to stay for the night and completely lost. With the sun out, it'd be easier to tell where he was going for the time being and have a less likely chance of becoming lost. He walked towards the door, with each step making a light thud echoing in the house.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 am

Luna got up instantly after hearing thuds and swiftly walked towards Bartholomew, opening the door and walking out of her home. "Sleep well Bartholomew??"She asked him with a soft, sweet tone as she turned her head and looked at him with a gently morning smile. She walked up to the very top so that she could see over the trees and see where the next town was. "Ah..There it is. Come up here. Please." She called out to him with a smile.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew remained silent when the woman asked the question but decided to answer a few seconds afterward. "It was alright, nothing special." He said as he was somewhat surprised that she woke up rather quickly and caught up. She was asleep last time he saw her and was beside him. He watched her as she called out to him and slowly walked to her. "What is it?" He asked. It just struck him that he didn't know the person's name in front of him. "What is your name?" He asked. "You're quite lucky to have me ask. It's quite rare you know." Before long, he covered his eyes from the harsh sunlight that blinded his sight for a good moment.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:25 am

Luna looked out into the bright open area, the sun shining right into her eyes, making them look like crystals sparkling under the sun and reflecting. "Luna."She told him, as she looked at him finally. "Luna Moonlit. Sorry that I never told you before, Bartholomew."She said as an apology with a small smile. She found him quite handsome, rather gorgeous actually, though she kept thinking to herself that a man like him wouldnt go for a witch, especially since he was a witch hunter. Luna then looked back at the town that was closest to them.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:07 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Her name was something Bartholomew didn't expect. Luna Moonlit... It was an interesting name to say the least. He gently grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "That's quite the name." He said before following Luna's gaze to a town. It was towards civilization. He blinked. It was a somewhat clear view from the cottage to the town and back to her. "What was the point of bringing me here?" He asked. It couldn't possibly be to show him where the town was. He constantly denied that he was lost at all. But, it did help very much to move from the forest to town. "Was it to show me the view? I will admit, it is pleasant to say the least." He stated as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 am

"Just showing you where the town was."She told him as she walked passed him once again only this time she was going down to the very ground. She looked aorund until she seen a small trail leading into the woods, it seemed dark and spooky, though from the way Luna was raised, she likes dark and spooky. "There is a trail from here to the town."Sje stated as she looked up at him from the ground.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew blinked and his eyes followed her as she walked away. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke again about the trail and then looked at the trail. She knew I was lost? Preposterous. A Debussy, lost? Impossible. I wasn't lost at all. Fortunate timing I say... He told himself in his mind multiple times. Silence came over Bartholomew as he looked at Luna with a raised eyebrow, with a questioning intent. "There is now?" He asked as he soon got down to the ground level and stood beside Luna and looked at the path. It seemed a little ominous, dark, and a little spooky. "This absolutely couldn't lead to the town at all." He commented as he shook his head and crossed his arms once more.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 am

"Oh but it dows lead to the town. But do you really want to leave this beautiful natural ground?" She asked him as she turned and looked at him with a curious look on her face, her eyes didnt look away from Bartholomew, not for a second. She just watched him with soft brown eyes, she lifted her hands up and began to mess around with her hat, which forced her to take her eyes off of the gorgeous man that stood in front of her.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"It makes it sound like you don't want me to leave." Bartholomew commented as he stepped closer to her. "You've made the right choice into taking a liking into me." He stated with a quiet chuckle. He placed a hand underneath her chin and forced her to look into her eyes. "Definitely the right choice." He leaned closer and closer towards her face till they were merely centimetres away from each other and then smirked before looking back at the path. So it does lead to town? He wondered before looking back at Luna.

"It's quite hard to leave such beautiful natural ground...I could spend a little bit more time here." He said in a quite extravagant and exaggerated voice as he started to back up a few paces and then looked around. The environment was definitely breath taking and to have a house in such a beautiful environment was something to be proud of. It made Bartholomew slightly jealous, however, he had the luxuries compared to her.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next