Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grimm Witch Hunter...

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grimm Witch Hunter...

Post by Ryou Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:50 am

"Me? Not so great." Ryou said, looking down on his own garb. "You's lookin' a'ight... 'Cept for your arm..."

Ryou noticed that L was wearing new clothes. He squirmed uncomfortably. Ryou was still wearing the same armor that he'd had ever since he left his master, about three or four years ago. They had been slightly big for him then, but now fit him rather snugly. Ryou shrugged. He'd get some new ones later, when he actually had some money on hand. "What's wrong? What's goin' down in Central?"
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm

"Nothing much going on in central, unless you want to join WH...yea thats my plan...for now. Got things I gotta do and I need WH for it. Sucks but gotta do what I gotta do." L said walking over to the flaming train. He looked at and all of its destruction.

He wondered if Larharl would wake back up along with Toji. He just came out of nowhere with a powerful attack. L scratched his head. "So what do I do now."

As soon as he said that, a portal gate appeared infront of the flaming train. It was the train driver, who actaully came back with help. L looked shocked.

"So you came back old man, haha kinda late though the asshole left along with his monster."

"Aaahh sorry my boy but come on straight to central we go, not everyone goes through a teleporter now a days. I dont know why we have trains when we have thes things." The train conducter said waving for him to come here.

L looked at Ryou "Well what are you going to do?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Toji openedf hid eyes once again,and groaned. "Man, whats with me? Can't beleive I gell alseep again......" White sparks flew from the side of his head, and a lock of hair shifted to reveal a white lightning shaped streak of hiar near his temple. Hiro bursted out of this streak,cursing in Demon. "You dumb runt! That was too close! What were you thinking,taking that thing on?" Toji's forehead throbbed,and sparks flew from his hair. "Hey,he was a danger to innocents!...........besides, that was the first peaceful sleep I've had for weeks...." "...................You are a moronic pup. Thank L for saving your stupid hide." "Yah! Your right!" He got up,and bowed formally to L. ":Thanks,man. I was nearly toast." He noticed the other man in rather snug armor."Hey,its another armor wearer!" He rushed to the man,moving at bullet speed."Hi,names Toji, Murashi Avenger, who are you?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 am

"WH... Meanin' Witch Hunters? In'erestin'." Said Ryou. He stared as he saw the conductor come out of seemingly no where.

Ryou half listened as he looked at Raçor. There was a crack across the middle. He grunted. Ryou looked back at L as he was being spoken to. "I... I-" Ryou was about to respond when he suddenly a bluish haired child appeared in front of him. "Uhh... Hi, there... How about furtherin' yerself from me, Toh-jee Mura-shiya-venn-jer? ... I am known as Ryou... How d'ya do?" Ryou grimaced.

Ryou took two big steps away from Toji and responded to L very quietly. "I... uh... s'pose I will. ... I will join you to become a Witch Hunter, that is. Let's go, like... now."
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Hiro looked at Toji."I thnk you weirded him out." "..............Maybe I should tone down a bit........." "You think,runt?" Toji cleared his throaght. 'Sorry if I weirded you out. I'm still a bit excited from the battle. The name's Toji, and the Murashi Avenger part is my rank and class. This is Hiro,my supporter." He gestured to Hiro,who nodded. " I hope you can forgive my idoicy. It's nice to meet you."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

L Grimm was becoming a bit annoyed, and didnt even say anything. This wasnt his thing talking and saving people, becoming something like allies.

He put his hand over his arm and looked back at them both. "Come on already lets get going. Now. Cause Im leaving got things to do." He walked into the portal with the train conductor and teleported straight to Central HQ maybe they would follow maybe they wouldnt. He didnt care.

(-250 health for arm)

Last edited by L Grimm on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Toji shrugged. "Fine,fine. grouch. Come on,Hiro." He lept through the portal. Hiro rolled his eyes and tipped his head to Ryou. "Sorry about that. The runts still got alot to learn when it comes to interacting wiht people." he lept into the portal after Toji.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3