Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grimm Witch Hunter...

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grimm Witch Hunter...

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Laharl was on the train, heading towards Central. He was on that train for at less 2 days since he got on the train since he was on North. Laharl noticed new people boarding, two guys and a wolf. Laharl saw how the guy with his wolf greeted the greys, and saw how the other guy interacted with the Black WH.

"Hmm...finally this train ride was getting boring anyway." Laharl said to himself. He knew that something was going to happen, a fight, an argument, something that would entertain him.

Laharl stood up from his seat and walked a bit closer to them, just 3 rows away from them. He looked up at the first guy with the short white hair and said. "Hows it going..?"
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue431/500The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (431/500)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Xan walked through the lands of the East, after his long quest, there was still nothing that he could do to entertain himself. While he walked, he noticed a train running through. It looked like the machine belonged to the Witch Hunters. He smiled at his fortune and began his charge towards the train. He summoned forth his chariot and began to follow the train.

Soon he managed to ride along side the train and summoned forth a fireball in his hand. The fire broke through the glass and set the inside of the train on fire. He then launched his fire crackers at the train wheels and forced the train to stop. Almost tossing it over.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:17 pm

L was approached by a blue haired man, with a weird look. L was unsure about this man approaching him like this. "Its going fine..." was all L said to him. But then the train rumbled and most people on the train, fell off there seats. L felt a pressence a strong aura almost terrifying. "What the hell is this?!" L said grabbing onto the seat to stop himself from falling.

He got up quickly and looked out the window, he looked forward and saw nothing. But then looked back, and saw a flaming skull on a chariot following the. "You have got to be kidding me,...its the fraking devil." L said when he saw Xan.

"Fuck it!, I got nothing for now but my revolver." L said pulling out his gun. "And by seeing the power from this guy...dont stand a chance in hell. But Fuck it..." L said. He noticed the train wheels from the car behind them were blown off. "But if he wants us, he's gonna have to try to catch us."

L walked down the end of that car and existed through the door. He shot off the metal link connecting the cars. Leaving the car behind them to face death, L wasnt a savior he only did what he thought was best was to do. And that was the best thing to do. The train car he Toji and Laharl was on was still moving, foward.

L raced towards the train driver, "Hey! move this damn thing faster I dont think you wanna see whats behind us."

"Ive been driving this train for years...ive seen many things. A flaming skull head with a chariot is new, but I can handle it."

L grinned at him, he liked people like that. People that just get the job done. "Good old man."

L looked up at the top compartment, and went out outside ontop of the train. The train behind them was still intact, L came up with a plan. But the train he was on was moving faster, the wind was blwing through his hair.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Laharl nodded towards L, when he responded to his question. But as soon as he looked over outside the window, the train shook. Laharl held on to his seat as well as he didn't fall off, he looked outside again seeing the a devil-like fire guy. Laharl saw how L got up and began dispatching all of the other train cars. Laharl followed L to the driver as he heard that L had somewhat of a plan. "Mmm.." Laharl said to himself as he punched on of the windows and climbed on top of the train car they were on. Laharl looked out on the areas, as he saw around 6 or 7 train cars fall behind them. He started to construct dark aura around his right hand as it got to the point being big as a bike, he sent the Dark Aura towards the farthest train car behind him and blew it up hoping to either slow down the devil character or to cause some damage to him. Laharl still stood on the train car, as the wind blew his clothes and his blue hair around. As he was up there he was also thinking about a back-up plan but the only thing he was thinking about was to stand and fight.
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue431/500The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (431/500)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 am

L blinked steadily, when he saw Larharl come up ontop of the train car and blow up the last train car. "Thats exactly what I was thinking..." L said to him. "Your the guy that came up to me...names L. I should be called Tracey, but thats for another time." L said to Larharl he was pleased to find someone that didnt care what it took to get things done. L smirked and looked on to see just how much damage this would do.

"Hey I can tell you plan on fighting this thing head on, I dont advice it just trust me I know." L could feel the power in this beings aura. He wasnt reeady to face something like that, and Larharl he wouldnt know but he didnt want to take the chance.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 am

Laharl came back down inside the train car, as he said. "Nice to meet you L..Name is Laharl" Laharl looked around the area behind to see Xan coming but he wasn't. He placed his head back inside and asked L something. "So why are you heading towards Central?" Laharl has one of his hands in his pockets while the other one on his sword holder.
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am

"Im heading to central to become a Witch hunter..." L said with a slight sigh. He brushed his hair with his hand and took a deep breath. He looked at Laharl and his weapon. He examined it and raised an eyebrow.

"Nice to meet you Laharl, thanks for the help up there with blowing up the train car. But he will be back, if not then hopefully he decided to take off." L said looking into the air out the window.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:54 am

Xan smashed his way through the train wreckage with his Blade of Abyss, not even once halting his charge. He absorbed the heat and fire from the explosions and continued his charge. The chariot increased its speed tremendously and flew into the air, moving fast enough to cut off the train.

"Heh" Xan smiled "Looks like some interesting people are on that ship.

Xan jumped down from his chariot and landed on the tracks. He stood in front of the train and raised his hands. Soon a massive creature erupted from the ground and stood above Xan.

"Stop the train for me Phlegyas" Xan ordered his summon

"Very well" Phlegyas said as he moved forward.

Phlegyas moved his arms in front of the train and stopped it in its tracks. The innovation of science was no match for the massive demi-god when it came to pure physical strength. Phlegyas smashed the train to the side and sent it toppling over onto the plains of the East.

Xan walked towards the wreckage and was hoping at least one person who was strong survived the attack.

(Health - 200)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Laharl turn and faced the front windows of the train, until he saw a massive creature appear out of nowhere. Laharl had no chance of counter-attack as he just said. "What..the hell?!" The train flipped over as it crashed down the plains of the East. Laharl used his Dark Barrier on himself and L, keeping them from any high damage. As the train finally came to a stop, Laharl took out his sword and broke his way out of the damaged and on fire train. Laharl got out, as he fell to the ground panting a bit. "Hmm didn't except that.." Laharl made his dark barrier disappear from himself. As he stood up, looking out again on the open area, fields burning, train parts everywhere, and that Devil; Xan walking towards them. "Either..we fight or die.." Laharl said to L.

(Mana -26)
(From Two Dark Barriers)
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

L sighed and rubbed his temples in annoyance. The train had flipped over and L was covered in a barrier to protect him by Larharl. Instantly L thought Larharl would come in handy. As the train stopped L sat back and leaned agaisnt a wall, not everyone on the train was alive some where injured. The train driver, was hurt on his arm and panting. "Hey...you take this it can get you outa here." The train driver said holding a device. "It well send you straight to Central HQ."

L looked at him and grinned. "Nah you take it, I can take this bastard." L said getting up to stretch. "You use it and get help if you can." L said looking at the window and at Xan. "So he summon things to." L loaded his gun and went through the top outside. The Train driver, used the device to teleport himself to central.

L was ontop of the train, and Laharl was already out. L hopped down to the floor holding his revolver. "Laharl I have no power, so that will make this fight alot more diffucult. But my strenght, speed, and durability are pretty high. Whatever you can do will come in handy, against someone like him."

L looked at Xan and again sighed in annoyance. "Alright what the hell do you want?" L asked him. The look on his face was that of man who doesnt fear death. He knows he wont die here, no one else will save his sister.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 am

Xan looked over at the two men who decided to come out and face him in battle. He smiled, his eyes narrowing with amusement and threw his head back and laughed maniacally.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Xan laughed "What I'm here for?"

Just when he was about to answer. Xan was suddenly attacked from behind by another survivor of the train. The man came done and smashed a piece of wreckage against Xan's head, but the Fire Lord caught unleashed a small blast of fire all around him and sent the man flying in the air. The man picked himself up and attacked again, only to be caught in the grip of Xan's hand. The Fire Lord unleashed his Agni Schwattas and soon the man was dropped dead on the ground, his face boiled away.

Xan turned his attention back to the two men, they seemed pretty strong and had relatively good intelligence.

"I'm here for fun" Xan said smiling, he held out his hand and a massive sword appeared. Xan held his Sword of Abyss within his hand, ready for battle. "Let's see if you boys can take me on, I haven't been able to cut loose for a long time now"

(Health +30)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Laharl looked at Xan, as he killed the man just before their eyes. "Hmm..Weak people these days..they shouldn't even try.." Laharl said. He then rubbed his head, as he said again. "Fine then..Lets start this battle."
Laharl took out his sword and placed it right into the ground. Laharl looked at L, and said to him. "If you want to go and head off to where ever go ahead, i got this guy.." Laharl gave a small smirked and looked back at Xan as he was ready to fight and if he knew he wasnt going to die either, he needed to survive and find his brother.
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 pm

"Ha your kidding right, this guy messed up my means of travel. It wouldnt be right if I didnt kick his ass myself." L said grinning, he held up his revolver and pointed it at Xan. L wasnt going to make the first move seeing his power it would just get blasted away. He wanted to wait for openings the slightest of ones. L would just do his best to avoid his attacks.
So he waited for Xan to make the first move, and L would be waiting to strike and strike hard.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:48 am

Xan smiled at the two men, they were confident and he respected their bravery. Xan pointed his sword at each of them.

"Good response young ones" Xan said smiling "But you forget"

Suddenly an enormous hand came down from above and came down to smash the ground. Phlegyas reminded them that he was still here. He let out a guttoral roar which shook the ground and blew away the flames of the wreckage.

"I'm not alone" Xan said smiling

The blown away flames all converged and were absorbed by Xan, his smile became wider as he licked his face with a lava like tongue.

"I am Xan the Fire Lord" Xan said as he raised his sword in the air and then slammed it onto the ground. The result caused the ground to break apart and a massive explosion insued.

(Health + 80)

Last edited by Xan on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:04 am

L flipped to his right side in amazing speed as if he knew Xan would attack like that. Before he dodged he let off three shots towards Xan's summon Phlegyas, he aimed directly for the eyes intending to blind the beast. While in the air he focused another two at Xan himself. He landed sliding away from the eruption aiming his revolver at Xan, he fired off another two shots towards him.

"I really need to learn some new stuff, I wont survive on just my gun and speed." L said to himself while he landed. He got back up on his feet and fired off some more shots at Phlegyas to see what this beast was capable of.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 am

Ryou swang Raçor around the air about him as he whistled and listened to the whistling of his sword. He didn't even know how long he had been walking for. Suddenly, he stopped. He stared at his sword. It was stuck in the ground. He tugged it hard. Ryou then pulled on it harder. No luck. He thought about it for a second, then got an idea. He let the hilt go and stepped backwards. Then, he ran towards the sword and quickly grabbed the hilt, jumping off the ground simultaneously, he pole-jumped. Or rather, Sword-jumped.

At the peak of his leap, he heard a loud crack. Then, he heard a distant, faint crash. He ignored them. However, there was something that he hadn't ignored. It was only a fleeting sight, but he was sure of what he had seen. A humongous giant. As he touched ground, Ryou found that his sword had come free from the ground. He grinned.

Ryou sprinted his fastest, with occasional stops, to the approximate area where he saw the giant. He grunted, supposing he had been hallucinating. He sighed and looked at the ground and saw that there were train tracks. Silently, he followed them, until he smelled the faint odor of smoke. He looked up and saw the giant. He beamed.

"I knew it. I knew I wasn't imagining things! I wonder if it's nice..."
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Laharl waited for someone to make the first move, and it was L. As Soon as L started to attack the beast, and then Xan. Laharl jumped into the air as he swung his blade around his head, as the sky darken and out of nowhere Meteors came shooting down from the sky, aiming for the Beast and Xan. This was Laharl's Meteor Impact, the meteor's were made out of light and dark auras, what Laharl called his Twilight Aura. "hmm this has to infect some damage to either one of them." Laharl jumped back to the ground as he waited to see what would happen next.

(Mana - 30)
Hollow
Hollow
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 am

Phlegyas batted away both attempts of attack like they were nothing, attacks at that level were mere annoyances to Phlegyas. Xan looked up at Phlegyas and snapped his fingers, making the demi-god disappear. Xan looked at the two men.

"I don't think that having Phlegyas in the mix is fair for you guys" Xan said "He's a little unstable"

Xan made his sword disappear as well and clapped his hands together, which made an echo much louder than it should have, sounding like thunder. Xan raised his hand in the air and the clouds began to darken and cover the sky. The clouds soon began to funnel down into Xan's hand and the clouds crackled with electricity.

"Now, let's see if you guys can last" Xan said smiling, then unleashed a massive torrent of fire, enough to completely scorch apart the wreckage of the train.

(Health - 100 +30)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Toji woke up, and saw a huge wall of fire heading toward him. "Oh frag!!! Wolfven Wings!" Two wings of pure lightning burst out of his back armor,leaving it untouched.The left was a hawk wibng,and the right a bat wing. He looked ad saw a gaint and a man with a flaming head. ".............You Jerk! You woke me up!!"
He streaked down to the ground,and landed right in front of the skullhead. "Now you're gonna get it!! Wolf Roar!" He held his hands to his side, and a ord of lightning formed, beams of light streaming toward it. Toji threw his hands out in front of him, and a gaint beam of lighting blasted out of them, the front shaped like a roaring wolf. "Ha,take that!"

(-50 mana.)
(-100 mana)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 pm

L saw the incoming flame attack just as he released it. L using his increased speed and strenght jumped and ran to the side avoiding the attack just barely. It was a pretty large flame, and L got burnt on his back which he patted out. He landed pretty far away from Xan and fired about three shots at him, from his revolver.
Then Toji woke up surprisngly and attacked Xan with a massive technique right infront of him. L grimm wide eyed. "So thats the wold roar he was talking about. I see what he means, pretty powerful. I just hope that didnt use up all his mana."

L grimm stood there and waited to see what happened to Xan. He realy didnt feel like fighting since he felt so useless not having any moves except to fire his gun and increased strenght and speed. But those only did so much against someone like this.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Xan was caught off guard by the sudden attack unleashed towards him by the young ninja warrior. The young man had fired off a large beam of electrical energy, with the head of a wolf ripping across the landscape towards him. Xan moved his hands and caught the beam, holding his ground against the attack. Xan held off the attack long enough to unleash his own. Absorbing the heat from the surrounding area and the boy's lightning attack. Xan was ready to unleash his signature move.

"Alright, here's a taste of what I got" Xan smiled "DAION HADO!!!"

Xan unleashed a massive orange beam that overpowered the other attack and sent the massive attack back at the ninja. Xan then jumped back and relayed the damage done to him. His clothes were ruined, but overall he looked fine, being a skeleton and all it was hard to tell the difference. The boy had managed to give Xan a fair amount of damage, but Xan was ready to unleash his next attack.

"Now what you've all been waiting for" Xan smiled "LANCE OF LIGHTNING"

The lightning within Xan's hand transformed itself into a spear like object. Xan aimed carefully and threw the lance at his opponents. The resulting explosion was strong enough to harm a titan.

(Health - 450)

Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

(Sorry for the late post, I dont really know if Hell and Hollow are posting in this topic anymore. I was waiting for them.)

L rushed in to help Toji, his speed was fast. Nearly fast enough to save Toji from dieing from Xan's attack. L grabbed Toji and got him out of the way before the blast hit him.

L was breathing heavily and got pretty far away from area. His right arm was burnt badly, and pretty damaged. L cursed and looked at Toji. "I dont know why I decided to save your ass." L said to him sanding up trying to hold his arm. "Damn that hurt."

Xan was preparing another attack this time lightning based. L sighed "Fire, Lightning, summoning, energy beams. Is all to much."

L rushed back to avoid being hit, he was already far enough from Xan. But he had hoped Laharl would be able to do something to protect himself. Without any power for L to use, he was pissed. His arm was burnt and damaged wasnt going to do any use for him now.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 am

Xan readied himself in order to make another attack, but when he prepared the next assault, something rang and shined within his robes. Xan checked to what it was and then realized it, it was the beacon that Kaluoshen had given him when he fought with the human so long ago. Kaluoshen was one of the only people to fight Xan, other being Draco Starkiller of Agma Sogul. Xan looked at the witch hunters and let out a maniacal laugh.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Xan laughed "After all these years you call upon me again Kaluoshen? Very well"

Xan looked towards the witch hunters and pointed towards them.

"You have struck luck today Witch Hunters" Xan grinned "I must be gone, but I enjoyed our little interaction, become stronger and you may be able to give me an even more enjoyable time"

In an explosion of heat and fire, Xan disappeared, leaving nothing but destruction.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Ryou stared silently as the giant vanished. He stopped in his tracks and pouted. It was the first time in a long time that he had seen something human-like larger than himself. He had wanted to speak to it. Ryou turned around and was about to go the other way, when he caught the faintest odor of smoke. He stopped again. Suddenly, he turned and sprinted towards where he saw the giant, as he figured that it had probably been the cause of the fire from which the smoke was emanating from. Ryou stopped short as he approached a familiar figure amidst the flames.

"Ahh... 'L', was it not?" He stared at the fires. "Why's it so damn hot?"
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The Grimm Witch Hunter... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 pm

"What the hell who are you? How do you know my name? Where did you come from?" L asked Ryou sort of remembering who he was. But still was unsure about things. He held his arm it was hurt pretty bad.

L stood up on his feet and cracked his back.
"So that demon left huh, good now I can get back to heading to central. All this crap is so damn troublesome. Cant be getting in trouble like this with powers or nothing like that. And this arm he fucked it up pretty badly."

L stood by Ryou and looked at him. "OH yea I remember you. What have you been up to now. Doing better then me im guessing."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next