Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Tea time in Agma Sogul

2 posters

Go down

Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty Tea time in Agma Sogul

Post by Starkiller Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 am

After the unfortunate incident of the execution. Draco decided that Agma Sogul would rebuild itself from where it left off and continue as it were. Draco had made sure that another incident such as this could never happen again. He had doubled the posting of the guards and his Valkyries were active to be called at a moments notice.

At the moment, Draco was sitting down on his balcony over the city and was drinking tea. He had taken off his mask and was drinking a special blend made for him. The tea was great going down on his throat and the smell was quite exquisite.

Draco looked towards Sora, his supporter and beckoned her to come towards him.

"Sora, I need you to speak with the Shrieks, I need one of the doctors to give me a damage report on civilians"

"As you wish, Master" Sora bowed in response

With that, Sora spread her wings and flew down towards the Medical area, leaving Draco behind. Draco took another sip of his tea as he looked down on the city.

"We may have been knocked down, but we will rebuild, and we will be stronger than ever" Draco proclaimed
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue350/350Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue850/850Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty Re: Tea time in Agma Sogul

Post by xKaizerx Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Kaizer strolled towards the huge city that was the home of the mighty leader of Agma Sogul, as he walked towards the giant gate, a pair of enourmous golems confronted him, "Greetings!" Kaizer said with a smile on his face, "I have come to see the great Lord Draco Starkiller, I have urgent matters to discuss with him"

xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue375/500Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue675/700Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 am

The golems at the gate of Draco's Quarters looked down at the man who had called out to meet their leader. They looked at each other and soon let out a fit of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Both of the golems laughed, throwing their heads back in amusement. "Nice try little man, but no one gets past here"

The golems moved closer together, completely blocking the entrance of the chambers. They looked down at him, their stone faces looking coldly as they spoke.

"In order to gain an audience with Lord Draco, you must complete the challenge and fight in the arena, only then will you have the right to meet with him" One golem said, and the other followed suit and continued talking "Now until you have done that, Begone!"

Draco sat in his chambers and observed the conversation from his throne. Draco could sense the power behind this one, but there was something about him he didn't like.

"How will you turn out?" Draco asked out loud
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue350/350Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue850/850Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Kaizer looked up towards the balcony, hearing the words Lord Starkiller had spoken as a faint whisper "I shall accomplish this task.." he said proudly, "even if I have to fight an army of monsters... nothing will stop me from seeing the most powerful man in existance... I will reach my goals" he said turning away from the golems as he started walking towards the massive arena.
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue375/500Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Tea time in Agma Sogul Left_bar_bleue675/700Tea time in Agma Sogul Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down