Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm

/STD

The dark silhout sounded angry from within the woods as the net russtled through the foilage, the dark shilouet evaded the net barely but as it wanted to retreat it noticed that its arm had gotten caught. Without a second thought it took out a vulcanic glass knife and slahed it off running away leaving both his black demonic arm covered in tribal laungage tattoo's and a trail of blood heading for the vulcano.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 am

All that came back to Pelleas as he had the attack return was a scewered off arm with weird markings on it, but it surely hadnt been the net cutting it off, he could tell that much.

'weird markings, I've seen things like these before. Not exactly like those, but I think some undeveloped tribes had those kinds of inscriptions on them aswell. Some code maybe? Maybe its rune-magic or a sign or recognition within a group of people.'

Pelleas let the blood from his lance return to the body and heal a little faster, since the attack was over he could take his time to inspect the arm further. Though maybe he should follow that creature right away. He walked of a couple of meters towards the bloodtrail, holding the scewered arm in his hand.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 pm

/STD

The blood leading deep into the dark and damp forest as the sun turned red on the horizon. Yet within this red light the blood seemed to shine with a light red glistening. A strange angry growl was slowly seeping away as the time passed.

The cpatain came from behind the group "Well what be the problem everyone standing about" That was until he noticed the blood and corpses of most of his own crew "By Calipso's name, What on earth happened here" He walked up towards Douglass.

"It was an ambush Cap'tan" Douglass had a large wound on his shoulder but he had managed to stop the bleeding "but we killed them tigers good" He then bended to the captain whispering something and pointing at Pelleas.

The captain walked up to him, he strongly grabbed his shoulder and with a harsh threating tone he asked "What did you see boy"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:19 pm

"Not much aside from a spear hurled at my head and..." Pelleas turned around and held the scewered off arm in his hand. "the arm that threw it. I tried trapping him, it or whatever - but he cut off his own arm to escape, not without leaving a large trail on its way though." he looked over the the oddly colored blood.

"I remember you not being willed enough to answer my questions earlier, so I dont think theres any use asking you what else is hiding in this place ready to kill us." Pelleas sounded neutral, but it was noticable that he despised the Captain for endangering everyone just because he didn't want to tell them about the island and what dangers lurk on it.

(increased health regeneration + 70 HP)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

/STD

"Boy there is something on this island more important then my life, i will risk anything to get it back. You seem like someone trustworthy, the thing you saw is just one of many. I can't tell you more, but this is the best lead i could wish for you have gratitude" He stood back up and faced his crew or atleast what was left of it "Men we shall follow the trail the creature left behind, The treasure is at the end of it" He tunred to the trail and walked with large steps into the jungle, Douglass following close behind. One thing was strange about all this though the captain had had the map in his hand all the time since the ship had landed but his hands where empty now.

"Kid what you thinking? what did you see?" Scarlet was standing behind him as the rest of the crew passed by "I gonna follow this trail, but if you have doubts you can just stay here. You came here for a personal reason right? not the treasure."
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

"I have a mission indeed, but i'll follow along for now. I don't know if its the best Idea, but moving in a group definetly is by far the safest way - I want to at least know what resides at the end of the path." Pelleas explained. "though i'm no longer sure he's searching a normal treasure, but rather something else, like a person or place."

Pelleas turned towards the path and followed after the group who had already passed by, over the redpainted floor.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:11 pm

/STD

The captain led them through the rough enviroment slashing some woodland animals trying to kill them, a snake, a strange monkey with fangs and large claws. It was like this forest consisted of nothing but predators, which raised a question: Who is their prey?.

"BE QUIET" The captain whispered loudly motioning to be quiet and move low, he neared a bush pushing aside some leaves. He revealed a small open path leading to a wood barrier made of trees, the blood led up to it but seemed to dissappear infront of it no blood was on the wooden construction so it must be able to open. The vulcano was blasting toxic fumes into the air behind it, looking close up on this huge mountain it seemed even more threatening.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Pelleas moved next to the captain, moving as silently as possible even though he could not spot any guards or anything that would be able to spot them.

"what are the next proceedings? The place might be trapped or hold hidden guards. Either way, we will probably have to proceed through that passage, so we need to open it which will raise enough attention. If there realy are 'more of those' around that means we're running into their homeground. so?" Pelleas asked in a hushed voice.

Apparently the vulcano didnt threaten him too much, then again, he'd never seen a real one and wouldnt know how dangerous it would realy be.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:52 pm

/STD

"Boy lemme tell ya a story. Long ago when i was on this island and i got captured by these beings, It was then i saw it the treausre. Afterwards i managed to escape, but during this expierince i saw the layout of their homeland" The captain moved towards a small hidden path and pulled a strange tree A loud click was heard and a boulder moved aside. From within the tunnel a big ginat of a man came, it was the crew meber that had stayed behind he was carring a large box from the front and as the back came into view also the other crew member came out.

"Place it there men" The captain pointed in front of the barricade. "Welll boy to continue my story this is the gate to a road that leads to the burrow of the creatures their land, if you thought the jungle was dangerous your wrong. This gate is gaurded by only two of those buggers, but they will not open the gates until they have too" He smiled "and thats where this comes in" He walked to the box and kicked it the sides fell away with the roof, a creature covered in red blood chained to the steel plate floor of the box.

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 2 Agmog

It growled and snarled, The captain shot a bullet in its leg making it scream in agony. "This should lure them out"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:29 pm

"meaning we have to strike them down." Pelleas spoke, taking out his valkyre and aiming at the entrance to the place the captain was refering to. Though he did wonder what kind of treasure would be worth all this.

"I'm ready." he said with a determined look on his face. He would shoot their legs once they got far enough away from the gate, but readying his spear in order to launch forward if neccessary.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

/STD
A strange rumble came from behind the wall as the logs seemed to shirnk as if time was reversed and the trees simply grew in reverse. It was dark behind the barricade the only thing that could be seen was a cavern and again two pair of glowing red eyes. The creature infront of the gate tried to scream but was overwhelmed by the pain of his wounds, Two figures appaered out of the cavern they looked very alike to the creature in chains. One snarled at the other and pointing at the captured creature, the other tunred to the bushes across where the crew was hiding it slammed his hands together and then a fire ball appeared in its palms and threw ot at the bushes. In a few seconds they bursted into flames and incinerated to the ground.

"Hold for just a little more" The creatures moved alittle further keeping their gaurd up "NOW CHARGE"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 am

Pelleas was right next to the flames, so he was happy when he was finaly given the order to attack. He jumped up and ran forward, shooting his valkyre at their feet, to immobilize them by chance. He changed to his lance right away, charging past the mayor part of his group and behind the two beasts in order to strike at them from behind and cut off a possible escape.

He struck against the one on the right, but keeping the other in check incase he decided to help his comrade.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 pm

/STD

"The one on the right felt the spear drill into its back, the on on the left not being suprised flung a fire ball at them. it burst into a rain of fire, yet the right one did not seem to feel it. The monster seemed to have a natural resistance to fire, The one on the right grabbed the spear in his side to keep Pelleas from fleeing. The mecenary's tried to attack aswell but the one on the left grabbed a horn on his waist and blew it, the sound was the same as the sound from earlier. The bushes started to move and from them Tigers jumped, growling and snarling the mercenary's charged. This however seemed to leave Pelleas alone to handle both the creatures.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 am

Pelleas chuckled. Getting a hold on his spear wasn't in any way problematic for him, he was more than versed against cases like this, he was more than a simple lancer.

"bloody rose." he comanded to his supporter, and right at that moment his opponent was impaled by his very own blood, in addition the surprise allowed Pelleas to shift his weighton the spear infront of the attack. He used him as a shield as he ducked down, waiting for the firerain to dim down.
Yet he already countered from behind the first monster, he had pulled out his spear as the spikes were dissolved, and thrust it right back inside.

"bloody rose." this time it was not a deathblow, but he used the blood to lengthen the range of his attack to hit the other beast aswell.

([2 x bloody rose] -80 Mana )
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 pm

/std

The red glow in the beasts eye's glimmered before fading away, the last breath was taken by not only the two creatures but also the origenal crew, apart from the three mecrenary's only Douglass and the captain remained and Douglass's arm was bleeding. The blood gushed out "Cap'tan i might not make it".

"You fought bravely my friend, rest you'll make it i promise ye" He looked away with a pained face as a single tear fell over his cheek, he walked past the mercenary's treading through the tiger corpses.

Zing past Pelleas "Come along lad that man is no longer able to be saved" They all walked throught the barricade and entered the dark cave.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 am

Pelleas gave a silent prayer from where he was standing, drenched in the blood of the two - whatever they were called. He let his head fall and put his arm to his chest while holding his lance with the other, his valkyre strapped on the back.

After finishing he readied his spear and followed after the others, their party had shrunken very small by now, it was a little depressing since he had hoped to save as many as possible. Maybe he wasnt realy equipped all that well to protect, up to now all he ever accomplished was delivering death blows.

"Hey." Pelleas suddenly spoke up. "It'd be nice if the rest of you would try staying alive, I hate leaving people behind to die." he said in a low tone, even though it seemed like a lighthearted appeal he realy meant it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 pm

/STD

"Boy that be the plan" He turned away so noone could see his lips or hear what he said "Because i could not handle any more sins for my selfish desire" He took larger steps picking up the pace as he walked onwards towards a small light at the end of this cave.

While they made their way towards the light Zing walked past Pelleas giving him a reassuring pat on his shoulder, Scarlet gave him a smack against the back of his head and leaned towards his ear "Don't think we are so weak to be killed" She had a playfull smile on her lips. Long fingers wrapped around Pelleas's arm "Thank........you........for.......worring" Dana let go of Pelleas's arm and followed everyone.

The light got brighter and beyond the cave was a small valley, its walls were covered in small huts. The number of huts increased as the altitude decreased, in the middle at least 20 creatures sat aroud a fire. The fire moved in an unnatural way waving and spiralling. A small mountain path led to another cave in the mountain side, it was barricaded with steel bars. "We got to get to that cave, but we need to move fast and unnoticed"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Pelleas swallowed, avoiding to be spotted was ofcourse the best way to go, but he wasn't too sure if he could pull it off, in addition the racked with the two guards must have caught some suspicion at least, they would be having a time limit. He wasn't that big of a stealth based fighter, he usualy tried focusing fire onto himself.

He felt like the others actually would be able to pull it off, both scarlet and Zing looked like were able to sneak past guards easily, and the one called Dana already displayed that he was expirienced. The closest was the captain, but he felt like he had made his preperations aswell.

"I'll follow your lead." he whispered to the captain. "let's hope they don't have too good ears or eyes." he sighed.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 pm

/STD

The cave was dark and not even the light from the volcano seemed to light it up. A strange sound came from within as if people were screaming in a whisper. A warm dry heat came from within the cave, the thermal heat from the volcano made it hardly bearable. A small torch was at the front of the cave as if it was there to give an instruction. "You head in first boy at the split you should head left, whatever you do do not go right"

"Because that's where im heading to my beloved" he said it a little too loud, yet it seemed non of the mercenary's heard it.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

"understood, i'll go ahead then." he whispered, nodding at each of the people in his group and then going along the path at high speed, so nobody would spot him. He was sweating strongly, but he had to cope with it, after all he had expirienced strong heat quite a few times in his life.

At the split he shortly stopped - he would go the left path, but he did wonder what the right path would be leading to. Well, he probably should keep to the order he was given after all, whatever was there wasn't supposed for him.

"Rose, i call upon you." he spoke silently, suddenly he began bleeding furiously, leaving a puddle of blood on the ground. Rose stood before him, a stoic expression on her face, like a mindless puppet.
"I command you to go the right path, if there is any chance you are found out or raise suspicion, dissappear. Stay down and dont show yourself."

He went for the left path swiftly, while rose moved secretly along the right path, hiding herself. It was rose's body, ofcourse rose herself wouldnt listen unless she wanted to, but when summoned only her body appeared, and did whatever it was told. her body's capabilites were ofcourse weak in that supporter form.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:19 pm

/STD

The 3 mercenaries followed pelleas down the left, it was a long and damp tunnel the heat didn;t change much yet it felt as if the warmth boiled ones blood. The tunnel led towards a big iron door, it wasn;t locked. Behind the door gold was stacked to the roof, weapons of all kinds laying about. Large stacks of paper and pads lying about, a few had english writing on them with clear discriptions of the vegatation on this island as well as the animals living here. They were signed with a offical Witch hunter seal.

The captain headed down the right deeper and deeper into the dark.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 am

Pelleas bowed down to the pieces of paper, he didn't care much for the riches surrounding him. The documents were signed by the official Witchhunter stamp, so he finaly found a clue on their presence on this island, better than nothing.

"I think you are intrested in the gold and weapons, go ahead, i dont want any of that. Just keep in mind to allow yourself to still move freely - It's unlikely we can get out entirely unnoticed. I'll scan through this here, so please wait a moment till I can grasp what its about." he spoke to the others,

He began scanning through the papers, searching for the last entries or maybe a diary or something. He knew he'd be able to take the research material with him, but he would rather save the scientists aswell.

All the while, rose's body silently followed after the captain as Pelleas had ordered.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm

/STD

The three mercenary's loaded up some gold and strangely they took more weapons then gold. All the weapons where diffrent ranging from muskets to gauntlets. All the weapons had strange marking on them.

The papers contained no serious information or logs, yet on the last page of the animal documentation a note was made.
-They are more intelligent then we imagened, it seems the green robe gaurding the camp has dissappered. Something must have angered them, i know it has to be the work of that woman. Why did we save her? She was abonded anyway. If only we had nev- the note ended strangely as if the person writing it just stopped at that exact moment.

The captain Walked further throught eh dark hallway until coming to a door, it was made of wood and reinforced with steel. The captain drew dyanamite from his pants and started to mount it to the door "A little door won't stop me now"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Pelleas frowned, the documents weren't worth much, and it sounded a lot like all the people he had tried saving had died already aswell - all he had was their data, informations about the animals and plants bought by the blood of the researchers it seemed.

"Hey everyone, I know you probably only are here for the money, so I understand if you say no to my request, but...
I want to go the right path, I know the captain took it, and I believe there's something more than just unusual happening around here. The notes say these 'beings' arent originally aggressive, but were brought to retaliate or attack by a woman on this island. The captain seems to have his own treasure he seeks, probably that woman."

he looked down onto the scripts, before taking his spear and heading for the exit. Rose's body was still spying on the captain, secretly from behind a stalagmite, Pelleas couldn't see what she did, but he could call her back to report to him. And that would probably be soon.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm

/STD

"He don't get cocky kid this place won't stay safe forever. What that moronic captain does is his business but we are getting of this island as long as we can" Scarlet spoke to Pelleas. "Though your free to do what you want"

"Boy you need to know when to follow your instincts" Zing Walked past him wearing an odd pair of gloves coated with runes. With only a glance Dana walked past Pelleas. They were headig for the exit, the chance to follow for a safe exit was only a brief one follow them or risk the chance to get caught.

The captain ignited the Dynamite, it would probly draw attention but he only needed to get in and out.

The explosion would hit as the mercenarys were outside, just leaving before any unwanted creatures.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next